SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Egypt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering when the first emails offering a share of former president Mubarak's huge wealth will arrive. Providing we are willing to help smuggle it out of Africa. And pay a small fee in advance, of course.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do remember when then Prime Minister of Australia lost the 2007 election, a format had gone out: Hi, my name is John Howard, I was the Prime minister of Australia until I was ousted in a coup.

I found out how many fellow forum members were Aussie by the huge guffaws Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazingly, although I tried to bait 3 separate Gbagbo scams at the same time, I haven't seen a Ben Ali one yet. (or maybe they're all hiding in the spam folder). In general I haven't seen many lad scripts connected to Northern Africa.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brace yourselves Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
thrub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mubarak's wife and son hauled 97 suitcases out of Egypt two weeks ago. I'm sure a few were mysteriously misplaced in transit and we'll soon hear of them. Patience, Grasshopper. Wink
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... my thoughts are first and foremost with the Egyptians. They started walking down a path towards real democracy.

Let's all hope the Egyptian military allows them to reach the end of said path.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at least heck should start egypt-scams Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it has come to pass.
Quote:
from [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Attention:

I am the Deputy Bank Manager of Bank of Alexandria Egypt. I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of benefit to both of us. In my department we discovered an abandoned treasure that contain the sum of(Twenty million five hundred thousand Us Dollars)in safe keeping room that belongs to Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak and Since the present crisis here in Egypt, we seek to use this opportunity to transfer the funds to a foreign account in the US, which i and my colleague are ready to split the funds among ourself in other to have a better life and assist the homeless people here in Eqypt,and to also avoid Mubarak from getting away with the funds. We have decided to give 30% of the funds to anyone who will be willing to assist us with an off-shore account that we could lodge this money into.

We have now decided to make the deal with you and make sure we bring it out as the partner of beneficiary of the deposited treasure for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since he will not be able to access the funds at this present moment as he can not account for it. And we don't want this money to go back into Bank as unclaimed
Thanks
Bruno Gamba

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right. I told him he should freeze the account and turn it over to the new government when there should be one.

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep got one of those "former president Mubarak" emails. Responded. Will see where it goes.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad on the line that blamed the Egyptian uprising on why he did not get back to me earlier this past week. He is showing signs of becoming annoyed with basic questions of what is he eating, what are the women wearing and if the Taliban are on the streets.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Already had gotten the Bruno email earlier, sent a "what does this mean" email, and got this back:

<Br><br>Hello, Thank you for your response.

I would like to be in contact with you directly soas to brief you in details.

Please do give me a call on +447045704570 or you canas well provide me with a direct line by which i could reach you on.

Be rest assured that everything will be done successfully

We shall be looking forward.
Thank you
Bruno.
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I decided to bait this guy. I am also currently working on my first "romance" bait, but I guess my lad/ladette can't get to the internet cafe very often.

I am playing the part of Matt Bader, hedmaster of the St. Jonas' School for the Deaf in Washington DC. I figured this will give me plenty of outs for telephone communications, and the bonus of getting my lad to pose with a sign for "Head Mster Badr". I'm guessing I will laugh heartily. Smile

I've been receiving replies from him generally 15-20 minutes after I send one to him, so I'm assuming this one will go quickly.

Last edited by Master_Bader on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that means he uses a mobile phone for his e-mail.

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tunisian Government monitors and controls it's citizens internet use very closely. Possibly Egypt does to(?). The scams may come but not from those countries.
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here's the weird part of this guy. The first few correspondences were your run of the mill, scripted, ALL CAPITAL LETTER type responses. The last one I received was off script (I asked some questions), not all capitolized, and it was written clearly and pretty much grammatical error free.

I'm wondering how it went from such a train-wreck of grammar and spelling to a well written email.
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his kid sister got an educashun and rote it 4 him
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, just had an idea! Turn the tables posing as a top rated Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher offering pitching clinics as it appears from the news footage that Egyptian mobs can't throw very well... Laughing Perhaps $10,000USD to start a school?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems we'll be getting Ghadaffi mails soon as well...

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
billindagates
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a mail from Ban ki Moon..... however, he didnt reply.....!

A good figure, with harmonious long legs, Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ There's a lot of that going around. Wink

Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Egypt guy Bruno is looking like my first "real" bait, I've signed up for the mentoring program. I can keep the conversation moving and lay the groundwork, I just need some help with all the paperwork stuff. I'm hoping to get my first trophy pic out of this guy. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic