SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad needs new friends and backers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a Lad who needs encouragement...

Quote:
Greetings to you as this mail reach you in good condition of health.
I am 0SU M4NTSE. "NII 0KWEI KINK4 D0WU0NA VI" King of Ashanti Kingdom, Ghana. Son of Late King N4N4 TS3KIRI M4NTSE. "NII 0KWEI KINK4 D0WU0NA V". Who passed away away four months ago. I came back home from South Africa to succeed my father as the next king.
The family land of 15 acres which belongs to my father before his death, Which now belongs to me by right as the new King of Ashanti Kingdom. Last month i brought in suveyor to survey the land so i could build a new palace but to my surprise gold dust was discovered in the land. I don't really know much about gold as i am a fashion designer in South Africa. I left my uncle in charge of the land and the gold.
I want to sell this piece of land and the gold in it, And from my estimation, i want to sell the land for the amount of $950,000 (nine hundred and fifty thousand United State dollars) to a foreign investor. I have a buyer and an investor whom i have contacted from USA who came all the way down to Ghana to see for himself. But he is demanding to pay through credit card or an Equity account.
I am contacting you in other to help me receiving this fund in your Equity account or your credit because this fund will be transfer to you bit by bit until you receive the whole fund and send the fund back to me through bank to bank or western union money transfer. I will give you 20%. God be with you.
Best Regard
His Royal Highness
0SU M3NTSE
NII 0KWEI KINK4 D0WU0NA VI
Of Ashanti Kingdom
Ghana
OO233547450769

And it was all under the heading:

Quote:
FORMAT

Anyone else think this one is worth cultivating?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's either lazy or stupid on his part. It could be an excellent opportunity for a fake lad to rip him apart and make him feel really dumb. I think he's a great target for a future dollar chop.

Closed lad accounts x13
Closed lad accounts x1 in awesome dolla-chop w/Subway 1

South Africa x1 Easter Egg 2012
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I second that. Rip'im to shreds, Yast Twisted Evil

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, last time I baited Ghanaian royalty it turned into a piggie and an arms deal.

Maybe I should offer to send him some unemployed miners and mining engineers and security agents to guard the site.

Yastreb, could you please send me the lad's details in a pm?

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezio, you have PM.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chrisredfield wrote:
That's either lazy or stupid on his part. It could be an excellent opportunity for a fake lad to rip him apart and make him feel really dumb. I think he's a great target for a future dollar chop.

I'm feeling dumb now - but what am i missing here? The script seemed no more off than the countless others i've seen.... what's unique about it?

Last edited by eljeffe on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
this fund will be transfer to you bit by bit until you receive the whole fund and send the fund back to me through bank to bank

He's practically inviting to numerous dollar chops. Wink

@Yas: Why not bring in Chandler Jarrell, Sardo Numspa and the Ashanti Dagger? Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I have no idea who those people are, TheDane...

Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091129/

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Wiki it's the Ajanti Dagger...

Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, but who's going to correct you? The lad? Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this Lad's been around for a while, and it seems to become a phishing expedition!

His first reply was (emphasis added):

Quote:
My warm greetings to you. all i am asking is help me received my fund. My buyer from USA who is presently here in Ghana to confirm the land and the gold dust which is want to invest on, is demanding to pay through Credit card or Equity account so my fund of $6,000, 000 (Six million united state dollars) will be paid and you send it to me through western union or bank to bank. My sisterer you help. God bless you my brother

Cammy's mention that she's a photomodel brought this out (emphasis added):

Quote:
My brother my buyer and investor is paying for the land and the gold but he is insisting to pay through an Equity bank or credit card. This is why i am asking for you help. You just help me receive this fund in your account from my buyer and investor and have the fund transfer to my account Remove the money you have in your credit card. So my fund of $6,000, 000 (Six million united state dollars) will be paid and you send it to me through western union or bank to bank. My sister you help. God bless you my sister.

Glad to know you are a photomodel as i am setting up a model company here in my kingdom. And i am making some arrangement to partner with a foreign investor. And i am currently working on a fashioned designing company here in Ghana which will be commissioned in 3 months times. My sister you help me receive my fund from my investor with your credit card or an Equity account.

Then (emphasis and italics added):

Quote:
Hello My Sister
My regards to you. Thank you my Sister for your support. Like i have told you before, I have already a buyer from the United State Of America (USA) Mr. M3nd3rson Dutchn3ki, my buyer who has come down here to confirm for the land and the Gold for himself to be assure it is true. He is ready to pay now, for the land and the gold the sum of $6,000,000 (Six Million United State Dollars) to start an investment here on the land so he can development my community. But he is insisting to pay the total sum of $6,000,000 (six million United State Dollars) into a credit card account or an equity account for security reasons.
My brother we don't use credit cards in Africa. This is why My sister you have to help me receive this fund and have fund send to me through Money Gram or Western union. You don't worry as i will give you percentage.

There was confusion with these messages just twenty minutes apart:

Quote:
Dear brother
My regards to you. My brother just called me demanding to pay now for the land so he can start working on the land and gold found in the land. My brother i am writing you in order to get this fund of Six million United State Dollars which my buyer from US is about to pay for acquiring the land into a credit card account or Equity account, we don't use credit cards here...

Quote:
Dear Sister
My regards to you. My Sister just called me demanding to pay now for the land so he can start working on the land and gold found in the land. My Sister i am writing you in order to get this fund of Six million United State Dollars which my buyer from US is about to pay for acquiring the land into a credit card account or Equity account, we don't use credit cards here...

But then on Sunday:

Quote:

My sister i await the details in which you have to send to me so my buyer can pay for acquiring the land so he start working on it. My sister below are the required detail you will send.

credit card account form
Name on card:...............................
Credit Card Number:.............................
Cvv 2: ...........................................
Credit Card Exp. Date:.............................
Credit Card Limit: .............................
credit card Balance:.............................
SSN Number: .............................
Date of Birth:.............................
Mothers Maiden Name:.............................
Billing Address: ....................................................
Home Phone Number:..........................................
Mobile Phone:......................................................
Bank Address: .............................
Bank Toll free :.............................

I'm feeling sorta let down.

Sand Timer x 7
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chrisredfield wrote:

Don't educate the lads please Sad

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic