SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bloomin' Bunion!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom Terrific
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As our story unfolds a pretentious scammer offers a concession traler at a silly price. Let the mayhem begin:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Concession Trailer/dual axles!
The general condition of my trailer is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, no electrical

issues.I do have the title clear, under my name.
Features Include:
*Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring
*All Stainless Steel Counter Tops
*Two 8' Twin Bulb Fluorescent Light Fixtures
*Full Size G.E. Chest Freezer
*Frigidaire 18.2 Cu.Ft Refrigerator
*Two Heat Bulb Warming Fixtures
*Cheese Sauce Warmer / Dispenser
*4-Sided Glass Warming / Viewing Cabinet
*24" APW Champion Flat Top Grill
*45 Lb. Cecilware 2 Basket Fryer
*Write-On Menu Board
*First Aid Kit
*Hands-Free Paper Towel Dispenser
*Soap Dispenser
*2.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater
*15 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
*25 Gallon Grey Water Tank
*100 Lb. Propane Tank
*Gas Line Plumbed to Add More Appliances
*12 Electrical Outlets
*Carrier Rooftop Air Conditioner - 13,500 BTU
*3 Sets of Sliding Service Windows
*4 Stainless Steel Sinks
*2 Magnetic Utinsel Holders
*2 - 5 Gallon Metal Hot Oil Cans
*Water filter and Hoses
*25' & 75' Power Cords
*Signs, Trash Cans, Small Wares, Etc. Included
* Honda Generator included

The trailer is now at the USArmy - Military Auto Transport Dept for POV(Private Owned Vehicle) in MERRICK, NY.
Price was reduced to $2,600 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this trailer in two weeks because I will leave with my platoon

in another mission outside US. I'm US army member and now US Army give us the chance to buy some shares at BNSF RAILWAY.Co

at half price and for this reason I need a fast transaction.

Because it's a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized third party like Google Checkout, using

their Buyer Protection Program. The payment will be handled by Google Checkout and you will benefit of a 5 days inspection

period and you will have the option to accept or reject the trailer.

I'm waiting your reply if you are interested to close the deal with me and I will let you know how we will do this

transaction!

Thank You!
MSG Dugann Mark John
United States Army Corps
One team, one fight
Twisted Evil

ME;

That sound pretty good. I didn't see a bunion cooker in there. People are crazy for the blooming bunions here. Does it have one?

Regards,

Craig Jackson

Hello again(the scammer)

Like I told you before the trailer is in great condition !
At this moment I am in the military base getting ready for Afghanistan. This mean that I do a special training program and I am not allowed to get out of the base or give calls whenever I want.The trailer is already at the US Army logistics dept. in NY sealed and ready for shipping. The shipping can't be a problem because I can do it at no cost for you. You will receive the trailer along with all the documents including title and the bill of sale .

If you are interested here is how it works:
1. I'll open a transaction with Google Checkout for you using your delivery details as the buyer of my trailer. The trailer is already at the U.S. Army - Military Auto Transport Dept sealed and ready to be delivered.
2. Google Checkout will send you an invoice for payment and delivery details regarding our transaction.
3. You will send the payment to Google Checkout and they will notify me about the status while USArmy - Military Auto Transport Dept will receive the confirmation of the payment and shipping will start to your location.
4. After you will receive and inspect the trailer and decide to keep it, US Army Financial Dept will inform Google Checkout about that and they will forward me the funds and the deal will be done.
Basically Google Checkout will secure the funds until you receive and inspect the trailer. You will have the 5 days inspection period. If the trailer is not as in description, it will be shipped back to me on my expense and they will give you a full refund. This way you will be able to inspect the trailer before committing to buy it and me knowing that you have the money and you are not just fooling around.
You will wire the money to Google Checkout not to me, they will keep the money safe until you will receive the trailer and send them the confirmation that you want to keep it and just after that they will release the payment to me.
If you would like to move forward with this deal send me your full name and address where you want it sent and we can start the transaction.
Yes , the trailes has a bunion cooker too. Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

"Send money now or I do voodoo on you and make die!"
Tom Terrific
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, you've got a deal! Let's get the ball rolling!

Thanks,

Craig Jackson

SCAMMY:

So we can start this transaction you need to give me your full name and shipping address.
After that Google checkout will send you the payment invoice with the information where to send the money !
You will send the money to google checkout and after that the trailer will be shipped to you.
You will have 5 days to inspect the trailer ! After you will inspect the trailer you must to send the confirmation to Google Checkout that you agree to keep the trailer and after that Google Checkout will give me the money.
If you don't want to keep the trailer Google Checkout will refund all your money.
If you want to start the transaction email me back your full name and shipping address so I can open the transaction !

Tom Terrific
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent the usual phoney checkout crap supposedly from Google Checkout and a BS invoice which I won't bore you with. I then informed him that I was going snipe hunting and would get back to him later:

Great! I was climbing over a fence and accidentally shot myself in the leg. I just got back home from the hospital. Is there anyway we can complete this deal with a bank transfer? I'm going to be laid up for a while I'm afraid. Can you check with Google and find out?

Thanks,

Craig

TO BE CONTINUED

simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those blasted snipe! Tricky little devils to bag... almost as elusive as an honest Nigerian banker!
mhnelson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for stopping me from purchasing this concession. I would have lost too much money if I didn't look on the internet and find this. I got the same stupid email. He is using an alias as an American soldier. He is a disgrace. If you got this email from this craigslist person, do not buy it!! I learned from this website and two others that this is a scam. Please, if you want a concession trailer, buy one locally, see it or drive to it. Do not get it shipped.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Concession Trailer/dual axles!
The general condition of my trailer is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, no electrical issues.I do have the title clear, under my name.
Features Include:
*Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring
*All Stainless Steel Counter Tops
*Two 8' Twin Bulb Fluorescent Light Fixtures
*Full Size G.E. Chest Freezer
*Frigidaire 18.2 Cu.Ft Refrigerator
*Two Heat Bulb Warming Fixtures
*Cheese Sauce Warmer / Dispenser
*4-Sided Glass Warming / Viewing Cabinet
*24" APW Champion Flat Top Grill
*45 Lb. Cecilware 2 Basket Fryer
*Write-On Menu Board
*First Aid Kit
*Hands-Free Paper Towel Dispenser
*Soap Dispenser
*2.5 Gallon Hot Water Heater
*15 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
*25 Gallon Grey Water Tank
*100 Lb. Propane Tank
*Gas Line Plumbed to Add More Appliances
*12 Electrical Outlets
*Carrier Rooftop Air Conditioner - 13,500 BTU
*3 Sets of Sliding Service Windows
*4 Stainless Steel Sinks
*2 Magnetic Utinsel Holders
*2 - 5 Gallon Metal Hot Oil Cans
*Water filter and Hoses
*25' & 75' Power Cords
*Signs, Trash Cans, Small Wares, Etc. Included
* Honda Generator included

The trailer is now at the US Army - Military Auto Transport Dept for POV(Private Owned Vehicle) in Fort Lewis, WA.
Price was reduced to $4,000 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this trailer in two weeks because I will leave with my platoon in another mission outside US. I'm US army member and now US Army give us the chance to buy some shares at BNSF RAILWAY.Co at half price and for this reason I need a fast transaction.

Because it's a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized third party like Google Checkout, using their Buyer Protection Program. The payment will be handled by Google Checkout and you will benefit of a 5 days inspection period and you will have the option to accept or reject the trailer.

I'm waiting your reply if you are interested to close the deal with me and I will let you know how we will do this transaction!

Thank You!
SFC Michael "Mack" Bradley
75th Ranger Regiment
Rangers Lead The Way
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic