SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
barmoshow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New to this...think I soooooo scammed. Just can't believe it...can someone help please?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi barmoshow. Welcome to Eater.
I'm really sorry to hear that you think you've been scammed. Can you tell us what happened?

You can also get help over at http://www.scamwarners.com/

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
barmoshow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so desperate to know if any of what he told me was real...
His name is Barry Robert Collins...
went to build cell towers in Lagos, Nigeria Feb 1/ 11
was apparently robbed and beaten up...required surgery...supervisor he was with died of his injuries.

went with the body and the supervisors family back to Joberg South Africa. Has a brother and sister in England. No idea where he is now...brother of dead supervisor says he is in police custody in Nigeria. So upset, I don't know what to believe anymore....please help.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for your trouble and the money you lost, Pal.

Could you try to summarize your story - or do it at scamwarners and post the link here.

Your money may be gone but perhaps we can get retaliation for you.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you feel comfortable posting up a couple of his emails, particularly the 1st or any early one?
Do you know how to find the email headers? If not this will show you how: http://www.abika.com/Reports/Samples/emailheaderguide.htm

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome barmoshow. I'm very sorry to hear you've been scammed. As others have said, you can get information and support at ScamWarners.com, which is a site for education and victim support.

barmoshow wrote:
I am so desperate to know if any of what he told me was real...

I'm sorry to tell you that none of it is real. This is a very typical ploy. Crying or Very sad The scammer is playing all roles. If he has put you in touch with anyone else, it's just him using another name and email address. Any photos or documents he's sent you are stolen or fake. The entire story is fabricated in an attempt to prey on you emotionally and steal your money.
Nothing he has told you is real. Please stop all contact with him. Also, please do not try to confront him as a scammer as he will only lie to you further and anything you point out to him will educate him about how to be a better scammer with other victims.

Please do visit ScamWarners.com and ask any questions you have. Meanwhile, you can post the scammer's information here and/or at ScamWarners so that it shows up in searches. We can also help you research the details he's using on you.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would any of this happen to match the information he gave you?

http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-15085.html
http://www.romancescam.com/album/displayimage.php?album=6586&pos=0
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5992&start=0

If so, not a single word of what he said was true. The scammer will doubtless try to contact you from another angle, through another address. Stop all contact with him, and be on the lookout for him contacting you with a new format.

Post what he sent you, with headers, at ScamWarners and RomanceScam. Then, post them here so the baiters here can have a go at tormenting him.

Don't try baiting this guy. He has obviously upset you far too much.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
barmoshow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so embarrassed...I always considered myself smart. My savings...gone. Yes please tell me how to do these things step by step and I will do them.
barmoshow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell me what to do or what info u need and I'll do it
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Barmoshow... Welcome here and I'm genuinely sorry to hear it had to be under these circumstances. Please don't be to hard on yourself, these scammers are professional criminals that prey on innocent victims who open up and want nothing more than to believe they have found someone. IMO, they are the most wretched of the scammers, using human emotion and compassion against you to steal from you. It's very unfortunate you lost money to this scumbag, and it's money that you will likely never see again. If you don't feel comfortable posting details here, you can always pm a moderator and they will guide you and give you some solid advice. If anything, opening up about your experience will help prevent this from happening to someone else. There are ways to exact revenge. It may help you feel better watching some baiters cause this dirtbag some pain.

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

barmoshow ,
Again, I'm really sorry that this has happened to you. I'm sure that you are a smart person. Please know that all kinds of people fall for scams. Doctors, lawyers, folks from all walks of life and all ages. Scammers are well practiced at lying. Romance scammers are extra despicable for taking something as beautiful as love and turning it into a ploy to steal money.
What we are asking you to do is to get the headers from one of his emails and then copy and paste and post it on this thread. This website: http://www.abika.com/Reports/Samples/emailheaderguide.htm will show you how to get the headers. It's different, depending on what email company you use, gmail, hotmail etc.

The other really important thing to do is to join up at http://www.scamwarners.com and post everything that you know about this scammer. The folks over there will also be able to give you some great advice and support.
I hope that you can share your story with your friends and loved ones and get the emotional support that you need at this time.

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry, barmoshow and glad you found eater.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Barmoshow,

I echo the other's sentiments. These people give Whale shit a bad name. But as "they say, don't get mad, get even." There are any number of folks here who will gladly work this one over for you.

Btw, the headers are a good start, but if you can't for some reason just give us his email and we can take him from that too. I DO seem to recal there's a tutorial about Headers in the FAQ if you want to check that out.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
lespa
Wannabe Baiter

Location: North of the equator but still on Santa's delivery route (USA)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

barmoshow wrote:
I'm so embarrassed...I always considered myself smart. My savings...gone. Yes please tell me how to do these things step by step and I will do them.

There is no need to feel embarrassed; these guys are professional criminals that have duped THOUSANDS of people.

It's good that you know now so no further harm is done to you.

jump_4_joy Click here to support 419Eater.com jump_4_joy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic