SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rude bankers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently dealing with 5 lads who are claiming to be bankers. I always ask them in a very polite way about why they are asking me to do things, but they always come back with incoherant insults where they accuse me of insulting them and swear at me, then usually end the e-mail with something semi-polite sound like "Awaiting your positive reply." Laughing I find it hard to believe that they seriously think that bankers would treat their clientele like this.

Examples:
Quote:
Which Bank can also take all this full lie shit and stories you always came up with here? tell me, can that happened there in your country since you know more than me? stop fooling yourself and be straight forward and honest, look at what you are telling you drunk yourself, what is my business there if you drunk yourself, remember it is thesame drunk that kills Biif your cousin by damaging his kidney, so you better be careful and quit from achoholic that is my advice to you.

Lets move into our real business and mind you the way you approach to me.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation,

Awaiting for your positive response,

Regards
Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX.

Quote:
I received your email and your questions noted.

Why i advice you to stop any further communications with any third
parties and also keep
this present development to yourself is because of the report we
forwarded to us to this
investigation bureau show that you have been going through hard times
to receive your full
payment for a very long time, which has been delayed by some dubious
and fake government official that you have been dealing with in the
the past, BUT Biff XXXX R0drigu3z Jr, YOU VERY FREE TO OPEN
COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE YOU WISH TO SINCE YOU HATE
GOOD ADVICE.

Best regards,

Dr. Roberts Charles
+234-8025205165.

Quote:
Thanks
hope you forget that this ia an office not only ur client file get in here ok
you are such a rude man

Quote:
STOP PLAYING WITH ME OK...

How are you and your family doing today? hope fine, please i want to
know what is really going on? are you playing with me or what?? each
time you said you make the payment and give me fake numbers why???
have i ever dispoint you before?? Mr. Timothy went to the money gram
this morning and the money gram told him that the numbers is invalid
why all this delay??? please don't send to him again because he said
that he can't go after the money again... send the money to the below
information and make sure you send it through western union money
transfer so that i can track it myself and know if you realy send it
or not...

I really don't see how they can think they can convince anyone that they are actual bankers with acting like this.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
SUUNTO LOVER
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of banker are you referring to? I meant like a regular bank like a barclays or HSBC, or what type of banker exactly?
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well maybe they’re a bit cranky because their bank sites keep crashing. Laughing

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know.

Consider what bankers must look like to lads. There you are, trying to run your scam, and your accounts keep shutting down. Your banker glares at you every time you walk in the door, tells you to shut the hell up when you start giving him an excuse, then asks for a little bribe. He may have many clients whose accounts get shut down. He's going to be rather irritable and short of patience.

I bet for lads, their bankers act exactly how they portray them to us.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
I don't know.

Consider what bankers must look like to lads. There you are, trying to run your scam, and your accounts keep shutting down. Your banker glares at you every time you walk in the door, tells you to shut the hell up when you start giving him an excuse, then asks for a little bribe. He may have many clients whose accounts get shut down. He's going to be rather irritable and short of patience.

I bet for lads, their bankers act exactly how they portray them to us.

Hahaha. Very good point. I never really considered that they got their view of bankers from talking to bankers who know that they've had their bank accounts closed for suspected criminal activity.

Plus, I assume there are many more corrupt Nigerian bankers than there are corrupt North American/European bankers.

But, if that's the case, they sure are learning how to pretend to be bankers from the wrong crowd. Laughing

I always have to bite my tongue, so I'm not pointing out all the things they're doing wrong.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alejandro wrote:
I really don't see how they can think they can convince anyone that they are actual bankers with acting like this.

Just my opinion, but I don't think they care, are too lazy to try to act like a real banker (if they even have a clue how to) and the less lucid their victims are the better. Once you get a lad off script you can really see how one sided and lazy they are.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can only hope they flip out early and often so they become less convincing to anyone else they try to scam.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alejandro wrote:
Plus, I assume there are many more corrupt Nigerian bankers than there are corrupt North American/European bankers.

You really think so? Rolling Eyes Very Happy

(They're just far far better at it!)

General - Just because a lad gives you some bank details and you pass them on to Alan ...
1) Do not assume the account has been closed. Monitored maybe. If Eater logged all the bank details passed over you would be surprised at how often the same bank account comes up.
2) Do not assume the account belongs to your lad.

What it does do is make the lad less credible, get him in trouble with his oga, wastes his time trying to get the funds from the contact who knows someone who knows someone etc. etc. who has an international bank account that is supposedly safe.

It's why the lad is so insistent that you send him the copy of the bank transfer form, it's his proof that you've done the transfer and the only way he can get to his share of the "loot". Why would he need such a thing if the money was being paid into his own account? It would be there, he could see it for himself and draw the funds as soon as he could.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic