SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Never heard of a myspace love scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone!
Just thought I'd drop by and get the party started over this wonderful woman who messaged me out of the blue on MySpace. Her name is Nick Perkins *pause to let the WTF's die down*.
^my future wife right there... as soon as I send her some food money and pick her up from the airport... must be rich to afford such a great photographer^

I've checked, and from the very first e-mail she sent me outside of MySpace (lucky woman... I created a totally separate e-mail address just for her mail to get sent to) originated from China, where she went about a week after she first messaged me (funny how a computer that is supposed to be based in MN can have an IP address from China... goofy internet).
Now, it seems that the "weather very hot and unfavorable and most especially the banking system cos they wouldn't cash out and accept travelers checks here, its kinda hard for me to feed, take taxi and even buy some cosmetics and deodorants." (thought most banks stopped issuing traveler's checks, and most places wouldn't accept them... and the weather in China the day she sent that one was like mid-50's), so I'm supposed to send her some money (she was going to be there for 8 days... she left last week Thursday), though she didn't say how and she wants me to pick her up from the Minneapolis airport.
She must've forgotten that I told her a few e-mails back that I don't have a car or license.
And, for being a businesswoman (she inherited her dad's fabric import business), her spelling, punctuation, and grammar is about equal to a kindergartner's.
Here's a sample: "Hello,Thanks for your letter and i appreviate your openess, seems like we are on same page.I want you know that i do have a fragile heart.Its been a longtime that i had a relationship ,you sound like all i want , you are a real perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am,..." etc. etc.
I can type better after a pint of Jack Daniels!

Now... I do want to drag this out and see what happens. The only thing is the money issue... she hasn't said how to get it to her, so I'd have to come up with a convincing list of Western Union moneygrams, wire transfer info, etc. in case I need it. The picking her up from the airport part isn't an issue (I truly don't drive or have a car), so I can slip out of that one without a problem... though I might have to send her a fake Greyhound ticket or something.
Does anyone have any advice for me? If anyone wants, I can copy the e-mails so you have more information if you need it.
Should I just leave it go?

Aaron
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I created a totally separate e-mail address just for her mail to get sent to

Nice. As long as this email address is not connected to your RL details, you are already well on the way. Unfortunately, I assume it is now connected via your Myspace profile. If that's the case, I advise you to drop her, read the Stickies and Eater U, then bait from an entirely new address.

My post of essential reading for straightbaiting may help.

Definitely post her details at ScamWarners, and some of the emails here. You may be able to get some baiters to join you in a mass-bait. Perhaps your character is a member of a cult, and any romantic liaisons require a majority vote from the Committee on Eugenic Hygiene. Forms detailing her sexual history, genealogy, health history, and views on brain slugs mandatory, of course.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope... a totally unconnected e-mail addy I sent only to her through a Myspace message.
I just sent her one asking how I should get the money to her and that I could only afford a couple hundred and a Greyhound ticket, and that I don't have a license or even have a car I could illegally drive to pick her up with.
I'm of the opinion that people like this should be made to walk from Russia to the US across the Bering Strait barefoot just to receive the deserved beating (though there is roughly a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that she could be real, if only you add a thousand more zeros into the aforementioned zeros).
If the person is actually real (microscopic chance of that), they should simply be slapped for getting all their money in Traveler's Checks and then going to China... almost no bank even deals with them anymore, and even fewer places cash them anymore, and they don't deserve my time to help them fix the mess they got themselves into by making a mistake like that.
But... if they're just some dumb scammer, dragging it out for a while sounds like something fun to do when I get home from work.
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post her email headers here for us wudja? Lets see if we can help with the magic. She does look Russian (or FSU at least) and I love playing with Vlads. Sexy, sophisticated and still gullible.

As long as Burly Boris can't trace you back to that MS acct. you should be good to go.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(though there is roughly a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that she could be real

Problably less than that Smile

And welcome! Bait safe and have fun

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay... e-mail headers follow.
From her first e-mail to me:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imp06 ([10.20.200.6]) by mta52.charter.net
(InterMail vM.7.09.02.04 201-2219-117-106-20090629) with ESMTP
id <20110129191350.DDMM272.mta52.charter.net@imp06>
for <[email protected]>; Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:13:50 -0500
Received: from web120713.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.82.220])
by imp06 with charter.net
id 1XDp1g04T4lCwuy04XDpRT; Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:13:50 -0500
X-Chzlrs: ??
X-Authority-Analysis: v=1.0 c=1 a=ipw26nQOykeFDM9FNL4A:9
a=9jiYxboMB8zqBMwA0vIA:7 a=0csUr46gWspfROlWRCSwd
ST0WSEA:4 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10
a=pACyrQ8tvKMkZVFijgkA:9 a=seuJaHnNHnMrgvZEL-wA:7
a=rFUSV9ZyA4BJ7OL_XLOoBSwllxEA:4
Received: (qmail 91101 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jan 2011 19:13:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: snipped -Ima
DomainKey-Signature:
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: dv6YaJ4VM1kaE4BUAPgNtgYRA6aV345wfPns8fbQV6or9aF
MjjUbCmvHfnzyEmAI0f226hQSkjHiNSbTSDThUm_VnYz5GCMHyI.gUIl8c1y
ec40qnZNJSQykS5g8LX8jfKqjMLa6yuXUwhRDhpS.zii2tXbpZrioDZe_MxJ
KeHdu8y3zkEHVqBiMoL_zxfF7X.ANzzheRBk2NA0hfK4LvBIiNHqi9Y74qfH
skFi3BDWS9hq8UUnjr3KJz07__5FN3si55DNzwflo39nfqyXNMw--
Received: from [113.66.5.62] by web120713.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Jan 2011 11:13:49 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 11:13:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More about me
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1310672880-1296328429=:91068"

And, from her latest...
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from imp05 ([10.20.200.5]) by mta62.charter.net
(InterMail vM.7.09.02.04 201-2219-117-106-20090629) with ESMTP
id <20110209172042.YZC7485.mta62.charter.net@imp05>
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:20:42 -0500
Received: from web120719.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.83.126])
by imp05 with charter.net
id 5tLg1g0242jY3NA04tLixy; Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:20:42 -0500
X-Chzlrs: ??
X-Authority-Analysis: v=1.0 c=1 a=zLQz3KLVv9ohr7KU8WEA:9
a=9n__MBJdNdGdGPbEa33YG99P7KAA:4 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=QexyvqilM0sPHf5Qkp8A:7
a=_ZpvEHpsvBbG6AuDXAGpcUWtxccA:4
Received: (qmail 59927 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Feb 2011 17:20:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: snipped -Ima
DomainKey-Signature:
Received: from [113.65.251.49] by web120719.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Feb 2011 09:20:39 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.108.291010
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:20:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Glad i made it safe
To: "xxxxx" <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <1278323595.357984.1297239825973.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1155625324-1297272039=:50176"

She is asking for $550 or as much as I can afford via Western Union as soon as possible.
And, even without a car, she still needs me at the airport to pick her up.
I guess my profile on Myspace must've really made her fall for me.
Just a little excerpt, including who to make the MoneyGram out to...
" have looked and the only way you can get the money to me is through western union money transfer and the information you need to send it through is

Name: Nick Perkins
City; Guangzhou

Baby, let me know as soon as you send it and you will have to get back to me with Money Transfer Control number given to you be western union, the senders name and amount you sent before i can pick it up here, baby this really touched my heart and i would always be there for you too.I look forward hearing from you soon.
Your Love,
Nick "

I still don't ever recall hearing Nick used as a woman's name... I've heard Nicki and Nikki, though.

Thanks guys!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm typing on my phone so I can't check the headers right now, but a couple of quick points:
1) the photo may look like vlad but the writing and the scenario tell me "she" is a lad, not vlad..

2) If you sent "her" the message with the email address from your real myspace account, then the scammer does have your real info, and it's best to drop this one completely.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few scammers try their luck on my myspace pages, but since they're connected to me in RL, I never write back. Nowdays I'm kinda over myspace anyhoo

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah... now I realize that I shouldn't have given her the phony address through my RL MySpace page, but I've kinda given up on that profile anyways (check it maybe once a week). MySpace has gotten to be a little too commercial for my taste, anyways.
I haven't even updated the thing in 2 years... it still has my old website address on it and my About Me still says I'm 26. There's no information on it that isn't available through anyplace else.
I could tell pretty much right away that her writing sounded like the typical Nigerian scammer (gotten my fair share of them), and it sounded waaaaaay too good to be true from the starting gun, but I couldn't help but drag the lad along (something told me money would enter the picture eventually).
This morning I sent her a WU MCTN, but she sent me a message that it didn't work... can't figure out why Wink
She still hasn't sent me her flight itinerary so I can meet her at the airport (can't imagine she'd just get a one-way ticket to China... I'd think a roundtrip would be cheaper).
I think a couple more days, then I'll kill the e-mail account. I figure you can only drag something like this out for so long before the scammer realizes they're being scammed, and drops out.
I did report the account to MySpace... my attempt to clean the streets, so to speak.
And, of course, if anyone has any brilliant closings, I'm all ears. I'd love to make this person sweat, if possible.

Thanks for any help, gang!
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, you have no idea how long folks here can string out a bait. If you notice an hourglass in people's sigs that means they kept it going for a year or more and there are quite a few of those.

So do you mind if some of us have at her then?

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all... I have a nice (at least to my ears) exit in mind.
The reason the money wasn't available is because it turns out I was flagged in their system as a money launderer for the mob, and they are turning everything they have on me over to the authorities and that she should not contact my e-mail again as it is probably being monitored.
Thought that one up while showering.
Or is that too heavy-handed?
Maybe it could be that they put a 72-hour wait on transactions that size ($400) occurring to her location.
Any grand ideas before you guys have a go at the lad?
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you're twisted and evil!

You know, I used to be a cop. Maybe an email to her informing her she MAY have been a fraud victim? Or better a demand to know what her involvement has been in your Mob activities. "stay right where you are Miss, an Officer is on the way to collect you, we know where you are." Lt. Horman Fugpucker, Interpol ICU (Internet Crime Unit)

Twisted Evil

simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems poor, poor Nick is getting impatient with me.
This is what I sent before leaving for work yesterday afternoon...
"Hello dear!
Okay... just got off the phone with them. They're checking into why it didn't show up, and they said if it was something to do with their system, they said they will reissue it, though it may take as long as 48 hours for them to make sure nobody has cashed it (I tried to get them to do it right away... they said it's just their rule and they can't change it).
I do know the money was deducted from my account, so it must just be floating in their system.
I do apologize for this... as soon as I know what happened, you'll know (I gave them my e-mail and phone number so they can get ahold of me quickly about this mess).

Your love,
Aaron "

And I come home to this from "her"...
"my mom sent part of what i needed and nothing happened, its just like am bothering you.If i never needed your help, i wouldnt ask.Its so easy, just go to western union outlet to send it instead of online, am gonna pay you back. "

I tried to explain to her that the money has already been deducted... which means I can't afford to send it again.
I'll come up with something in the morning and send it (I still like the mafia idea I had... a little heavy-handed... just hope the person doesn't ditch the address before you guys have some fun with them).
Yeah... after Friday, have at her all you want. I'll be interested to know how it goes.
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simplyme420 wrote:
if anyone has any brilliant closings, I'm all ears. I'd love to make this person sweat, if possible.

Thanks for any help, gang!

I personally never have ANY closings or exits in mind...the lad has to drop me...and even then I try and torment them some more with " Why wont you talk to me?"

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
simplyme420
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I went ahead and used my mafia idea... I didn't really have it all thought out how I would be tied to mafia-types, so I made it up on the fly. Think it turned out pretty good.

(just sent)
"Well, unfortunately, after some phone tag with Western Union and getting transferred to about a dozen people, I found out what happened.
My first girlfriend's family is Italian. When I was with her, she would never answer any questions about the Italian Mafia. Well, time passed until now.
Apparently, some of her family got busted for money laundering and some other stuff, and somehow, my name got mentioned as being associated with them, so when I transferred the $400 to you through Western Union, the Feds froze the transfer and my bank account.
Next week, they want to "talk" to me about my relationship to her and what I knew about her family. I've tried getting them to unblock even just the Western Union money transfer, but they won't even give me the time of day until I talk to them next week.
So, I don't know what to tell you... there's really nothing I can do at this point except wait for next week when I talk to the Feds and try to straighten this out.
I'm sorry I can't help you out.
Aaron

P.S: I don't know if they're monitoring my e-mail account or not, but they might be, so you might not want to write back in case they decide to go after people I know. "

Scam Hunter and gang, if you want to take a crack at "her", be my guest!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic