SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad Love knows no bounds? - NSFW - Bikini pic.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try to get a bank account.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even better! A piggy would be nice. I have to catch up with Playtime now.

I'm sure the "travel agent" will have an acct that would suit. Maybe another MG attemp then go for it? I've already tried WU & MG 3 or 4 times now.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You 2 should be ashamed of yourselves! The poor vladette is clearly so missing Tom and is love you very muching him. And all you want is a bank account and another trip (or 3) to MG??

Quote:
I'm sad. Because I'm not with you my love.
Can you imagine this. I so miss you. I love you very
much love and I can not without you my love.

Can't you feel the love?? crying

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I can poke my eye with a pencil and work up a tear or two for her. Twisted Evil

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we are getting close to some more Vladette pain.

Quote:
I salute you, Anna. I'm ready for a trip right now. I need 1200 dollars for a ticket to you in the country. Here is my full data:
Name - Maria
Surname - Bajenova
Country - Russia
City-Cheboksary.
You can send me money through Western Union? order that would get your money I will need a code mtcn and your complete data. Do you understand me? When you are able to send money for tickets?

Hi my love Tom!
How are you?
I am infinitely happy to receive your letter.
I always feel much joy and happiness in my heart when I read your letter.
They give me a very warm and helps to feel in a few minutes.
When I met you, I've changed.
You have opened a new world for me, the world is love.
Now I get up in the morning with a smile on my face because I know I'm not alone. In this big world
The man who thinks of me.
I want to tell you thanks. You make me feel like a woman who wants to be happy in love.
I've lost hope for happiness, seeing the rough Russian men. When I met you you gave me,
Hope for good luck.
My love, even colleagues at work say that I've changed.
They say that I have to smile and my eyes are burning light fun. I am very grateful for that.
Tom I am very glad that you do not leave me, and evaluation of our correspondence.
You're a real man who is not afraid of problems that can take care of.
I am very glad that you chose me and gave me a chance to give you all my love and tenderness.
I think of you my love.
Tom I need in you in my life.

My honey Tom I will finish this letter I would like you all the best and good humor.
I am waiting for your reply and I send you warm hugs.

Love you forever.
Your fiancee.

Maria

And I decided to try out the Secure Shield modality so Anna sent the instructions.

Quote:
Hi Maria,

It was difficult to do this because Tom still has no computer to use and he can't write very fast if he did. He can only use his right hand and because of the broken bones in his arm it is VERY painful to type or even drink water.

Tom told that you had some problems before Christmas when he tried to send money to you so I had to think about how to do this the best way. A friend of mine in the IT dept at the hospital told about a secure way to send money that is nearly 100% perfect. He said it's fairly new, but also is very popular and works quite well.

So Tom is sending you $3000 because he wants you to have a First Class seat and be the most comfortable and pampered girl in the plane. To get the MoneyGram info and collect the $3000, you need to go to h t t p : / / s e c u r e p t v . i n f o After you are at the Secure site you should enter the Access Code, (SENT AS AN IMAGINE TO PREVENT C&P) . Then just answer the security questions and the system will give the ref #.

I think I followed the instructions correctly for you Maria. This my first time to send money and of course I've never used this Security Shield before, but the system said all was well so I have faith.

Maria, thank you for that lovely pic you sent. You really are a very beautiful young lady and I can't wait to give you a hug when I see you at the Airport. Maybe I will steal a kiss too. You really are cute! You never answered my question Maria. Do you like girls? I hope so, because I get very aroused just thinking about you these days.

Anyway, Tom sends his love and we are waiting for the word from you about when you will arrive here. Tom had no problem talking me into going to get you at the airport.

See you sweetie,
Anna
KISS

Nothing like sending more than double what she asked for to get her salivating and that Anna is really getting excited. I wonder if she'll even bring maria to the hospital.

Oh, btw! I set SS to return an error code after she completes the 25 question survey. Then the MG ref# is screwed too. Going for a Piggy here.

llort
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am dissapoint, you said there would be a bikini pic,

good read though, had a good chuckle.
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sorry!! Maria is a lazy Vladette and hasn't sent a better one than what I posted. I guess it was more lingerie than bikini though.

Trying to pull a trophy out of this one is a major undertaking.

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the lazy wench finally replied on the 12th and I didn't see it till today. I think I at least have a nice quote from her opening line.

Quote:
Hello Anna! I do not understand you, how can I get your money? I ask you to send me money through Western Union? It will be easier for me. I do not like girls, I just love Tom, and me but it do not need anyone. Here is my letter to Tom:
My honey Tom!
Thank you for your very nice letter.
I very much grieve without you both. Every day I go to internet cafe
According to a desire to see your letter. I walk down the street, and I dream about you.
I want to look into my eyes and feel your strong shoulder close
To mine.
Tom You changed life for me.
I have long lived without a purpose. All the days blend together and
It was very monotonous. I lived from one day to another.
It is not enough to get me to talk to. Now I know what you ................
I am very grateful for that. You captured my heart, my mind, my
Soul. When we're together, my life, my love will be devoted to you.
I have for you a poem. It was not because of I. But she will help me to express
My feelings for you.
express yourself ...
In my hands I see
a great friend,
golden heart
and the soul-fire.
One sweet kiss
tears of joy
in my hands,
tenderness blows.
Related by blood,
and guardian angels
Surrounded by dreams
Dancing around your table.
Snow from the fire,
her heart beat speed up as the eagle on a high mountain peak,
in the depths of the ocean.
From sunrise to sunset,
The golden glow of a fire,
Love and devotion to the child,
........., You are my sunshine.
I belong to you
You belong to me,
You make my life complete
You make me feel so sweet
kiss, a smile
All this must be for a while!
I think I should tell you until now ... I'll keep you in my head all the time ... I send you my tender kiss and a hug ...

Your Maria, I think of you ...

And since two days had already passed I (Anna) fired off a reply.

Quote:
Hi Maria,

Its ok if you don't like girls, I understand. Its just that you're so beautiful, I just had to ask. I won't trouble you about it again, though I may have a dream about us sometimes and I still have your lovely pics too.

Now about the money. We did send it by MoneyGram. But there is a new secure way to send you the information to collect the MTCN. With so many scammers and hackers out there, my friend who is the computer expert highly suggested using this method. So all you have to do Maria, is visit the site I sent you in my last email and enter the access code. Then you will have the MTCN and can go to the MoneyGram agent and collect the money.

I'm sorry for not responding sooner Love, but I took a trip to visit a special friend for the weekend and she gave me my Valentine gift.

Well, I have to be going, but I'll bring your letter to Tom and I am sure he will be happy with it. SO get that MoneyGram number from the secure site quickly so we can get you on a plane soon.

Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

Love and Kisses from Tom,
Anna

And after checking my Security Shield acct. she STILL hasn't even accessed it!! Hey Baby, if you're too freakin lazy to punch in a few measly numbers and answer a few questions (which will result in an error message, btw) then NO BUCKS FOR YOU!! But thanks for the lovely poem. Too bad it's not original.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bikini pic is gone. Photo bucket has "removed or deleted" the image... Sad

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well dunno what happened with the pics, but all of them were mia. I reposted em again so hopefully that'll do it. You should be able to view it again.

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this one is taking LAZY to a completely new level!!

Quote:
I received your letter, but I am not good at computer and internet, (you seem to be good enough to scam) I do not know how to get the money your way. I went to the agency, I was told that the quickest and most reliable way is Western Unión, you understand me? You can send me money this way and send me a copy of the form Western Unión? I was told that this is a must! I look forward to your reply. Happy Valentine's Day!

Stop whining and push a few keys you lazy wench!!!

My dear Tom.
Your letter again brought light into my life.
How are you? I hope you are fine?
I think that life is not so bad if there are people like you are my
Love. thank you for it.
Do you have a good heart and it can make our relationship more
Warm.
Now that I have you, I think that our lives will change. The world becomes
Kind, bright and warm for us. I think that everyone needs the world in the warmth and love.
Why the world is? Why is all this happening?
I would like to create a strong and happy family with warmth and love.
I would like you to smile to me every morning and every evening.
And I'll give you a smile, and I think he will bring us much joy and love.
I am ready to give everything for this purpose.
To find true love, it is very difficult. But I did it !!!!!!!!!
I love you my prince Tom.
All you.

WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Anna sent a slap.

Quote:
Hello Maria,

I read your last letter and I have to say, I'm shocked!!! You don't need to be a computer expert Honey. Just go to the site I gave you and get the money. I don't have a receipt with the number, it's in the Security Shield system and the money ($3000 USD) is in the MoneyGram system waiting for you get it.

To get the MoneyGram info and collect the $3000, you need to go to h t t p : / / s e c u r e p t v . i n f o After you are at the Secure site you should enter the Access Code, (see the attachment) . Then just answer the security questions and the system will give the ref #. Then you can go to MoneyGram with the MTCN and collect the $3000.

Tom was very upset and disappointed that you have not followed the instructions yet Maria. You should see the roses he bought for you! We thought you would be here already and would celebrate Valentines with him, but you haven't followed the instructions.

I hope your next letter will be talking of your arrival in Columbus this week, Maria. Your Tom wants to see you so very much.

Anna

Or does Anna need to fly to Russia to do it for her? WOW!!

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well whadaya know!!! She finally wasted some time for me.

Quote:
Session starttime: 2011-02-15 09:05:50(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2011-02-15 09:21:32(GMT-7)
Answers: 25

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: I've never used before system Secure Shield service
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: I said yes once
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: No, I never used the earlier system of electronic money transfers
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: I get the money that would pay for a plane ticket
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: No I do not cheat, and do not engage in criminal activity
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: No, these funds will not be used in criminal activities
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: No I do not have a criminal record
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: No, I do not know anyone who is connected with the crimes
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: No, I do not know anyone who is under investigation
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: No, I do not know anyone
Q: If so, what are they?
A: I do not know them
Q: What animal do you think is the most scary?
A: I think the worst wolf
Q: What is the equation for the reaction that occurs when vinegar is added to ammonia (NH3)?
A: I do not know of such a reaction
Q: Which Cornish village claims to be the birthplace of King Arthur?
A: I do not remember the answer to this question
Q: Do you own a car?
A: I have no car
Q: What are the pros and cons of being a manager?
A: I do not know the answer to the question
Q: Do you consider yourself selfish ? Why?

Q: What Russian cleric was poisoned, shot and finally drowned on December 30, 1916?

Now why is it a RUSSIAN doesn't know this is Rasputin?

Q: What is the punishment for stealing in your country?
Q: If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Q: Which actor died shortly after staring as The Joker in The Dark Knight?
Q: What lessons did they teach you?
Q: E-commerce has become very popular. Give a reason for this?
Q: Do you think hell exist?
Q: When was the last time you drove out of town?

Well I give her (maybe) a C, but that's a stretch.

Of course after finishing she got an error message. And Anna got another whinny letter. I reset the system to Start over this time and Anna will send her back to the keyboard with instructions to answer each question with the correct response rather than just click I do not know. I think a max of 5 IDKs is enough for a 25 Q quiz.

Quote:
Hello Anna! I tried to get the data to make money, but I did not work out, I ask you to send me information in the letter, because I can not wait any longer! I want to be with Tom in such a difficult time for him! You to send me information to make money? I ask you to give me an answer, because I have to give an answer to my travel agent! Do you understand me?

Oh yes. I understand completely Luv. Now stop yer whinning and get busy

Hi my love Tom!
Again I am glad to see your letter.
I read it and again began to realize that you're the only person in my life.
That can understand me and support in difficult situations.
Like any other woman I dream that my own family, honest, loyal and reliable husband and help him take care of everything;
children to support, home store and tides before, etc. I'm glad I met you and wrote to you and to anyone else.
On that day, when I wrote to you was the happiest in my life. I know that all things are built on trust and understanding
Any relationship without it can not exist in general, in different ways. It is hard to call him as a close relationship. But I think between them.
We have already formed a close, sensual relationship. Personally, this is happening to me. I do not know how you love, but I'm in this condition.
It would be desirable to be with you, to hug you. To see and love you all. I can not stop thinking about you.
I get up and go to bed thinking of you. The fact that you told me. I also think of you and your letters only.
Looking forward to hearing from you. With love, your Maria.

Anna will have to check the Secure system out and get back to her um, later...

The respondent has exceeded the maximum allowable responses of I do not know the answer and must complete the questionnaire again.

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent................. Thumbs up

I think that you may be getting a Piggy soon Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gawd!! It took almost a week to push her into doing the Security Shield thing!! At this rate I could have an Hour Glass before I get the piggy.

But we'll just keep bumbling and stumbling merrily along and before you know it my hot young Russian Bride will be wheeling me around the house and helping me pee until I get the leg casts off. Shake three times if ya love me baby.

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
At this rate I could have an Hour Glass before I get the piggy.

And that would be a bad thing...... Question Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey whatever it takes to cause a little pain!

Anna replies to our poor Maria with a harsh slap and a thinly veiled warning.
Quote:

Hi Maria,

I don't understand. What happened? Did you go to the Security site? Did you have some problem? You have to tell me what it is so I can try to fix it.

Maria, you need to understand this!! I do not have the control number. The control number for the MoneyGram is in the Security Shield site. Everything you need is there and I do not have the information to the $3000 MoneyGram transaction. If you're as smart as you are beautiful this should be easy to do.

Tom is getting very agitated and upset with all this trouble, Maria. We (you and me) need to make this happen and quickly. He told me about his trip to see you before Christmas and how badly that turned out when you didn't go to meet him as planned. And now we can't seem to put a simple money transfer together. Tom is beginning to wonder if you and him are truly meant to be after all this and really, Maria I have my doubts about this whole Mail Order Bride thing too. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, you know and Tom is a very handsome man.

I wait for your positive answer,
Anna

Lets see if we get a little more motivation from her now.

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, its been a few days!

Maria replied the same day as the above letter (17th).

Quote:
Hello! I got your letter! But I do not understand why you can not send me information to make money in the letter? I can not understand on the website that you wrote to me. I passed the test, but no information to receive the money I received. Do you understand me? You can send me the code in the letter?

Hi my perfect and wonderful Tom!
Followed by another long canned hearts and flowers letter

Anna replies on the 22nd...

Quote:
Maria dear,

We haven't heard from you for some days now!! What is happening? Can we expect you to be here soon?

Tom is doing good today. Not too much pain, and the fever he had from the infection is coming down now, but he had us worried for a couple of days. In seems that the burns on his left arm were not kept clean enough and it had an infection there. But not to worry Dear, He will be ok and we do not need to amputate the arm just yet. We'll know for sure in another day or two if the meds are having the desired effect.

Do write soon Maria, Tom SO loves to hear me reading your letters to him. He says that hearing the words spoken by a woman really make it better for him.

Bye for now dear, write soon and tell me what is going on with the MoneyGram, please! I finally contacted my IT friend and we discovered a glitch in the Security site and we heard from them that they have it fixed now.

Love and KISSES from Your Tom,

Anna

Nothing from Maria yet. Maybe she twigged? Or maybe its time for another bizarre twist in this plot like Tom suddenly appears from a So. American rain-forest or something and discovers his jealous ex GF (Anna) has been trying to do a switcheroo.

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well she still Loves me. God only, knows why.

Quote:
Hello! I'm just fine. Tom? Is he all right? I am very excited for him! I could not get the security code Money Gram. Do you understand me? The code you sent is invalid. Do you understand me? I ask you to send me new information to make money. You can send me the data to produce a sum of money? Tell Tom:

More canned hearts and flowers. I Love you, yada, yada...

Hello my dear Tom!
I received a letter from you, and life for me was filled with sense.
Of course, I enjoyed your last letter is also very much. I found it very romantic and tender.
I began to realize that my life does not make sense without you. As you are now my most dear and loved person.
My dear Tom I want to tell you honestly that I love you and I can not live without you.
I want it, we were as soon as possible with what we have created a very strong family.
The fact that I married you, and then we had a very fine and good children.
I so want to have children and you love children? You want it to my mother of your children?
He wants our future was very good and easy. I told him about you.
By my story, he told me that you love her. Willing to give me in marriage of such persons.
Today I weigh day thought only of you, of these, as I meet with you.
I have a dream, how you met me at the airport, as we seek each other with our eyes, we find and we are in a hurry to leave the covers to each other.
Between us there is a huge ocean, but the mind all the time.
Love sometimes damage, and takes time to make our dreams come true. I love you, and you're on the mind forever.
With best wishes for this week until the end you are my favorite Tom.

All your Maria:) And many kisses and magic. I love you!

Well, I just checked Security Shield and her transaction is LOCKED. Anyone know if that is supposed to happen? She last accessed the acct on the 17th and did not answer any questions.

Perhaps its time to go for the Pink Piggy?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic