SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Valentine's Day 2011

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'll hang around for Heaven. It's the least I can do. Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Please tell us who heaven is.

All of us are nosy. Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bah! If this is wooing, it sux. Razz

He looks long and sleek. I'd bet he's got bacon in his fridge. ::sigh:: He doesn't know I exist. I'm a site killer. I suck at wooing.

Yeah, I know, lame. HEY, I thought ladies were being wooed here? I'm a lady. Commence wooing already. ::tapping feet::

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I utterly adore bacon............. I'd never be without it.

Site killing: having done a tiny bit of it, I have only the highest admiration for those who are actually competent at it. It takes a lot of work (but it really is fun).

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smell my flags Juan. I launder them every day. They're downy soft. Roar.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's this, sweet fae with no woo? Travesty surely...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm wooishlessness. Yes, that's a momentary word. I use it on registrars all the time.

I thought I smelled bacon here. Jeez, I'll get back to my reports. Look away, I wandered in by accident.

Jose, is that sausage I smell? Tailgating?

BB, I apparently run off the wooagers. ooOooOOoOOo

nevermindlookaway.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm not woo-ish enough either, Fae.
Yet another appeal to my secret Love

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the epileptic seizure and that being the image on my computer when I was found.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
Smell my flags Juan. I launder them every day. They're downy soft. Roar.

Hmmm.... a roll in the flags.... You have 10 times more of them than I do, so that easily resolves the usual question of 'your place or mine?'......

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SOOI, thank you. Now I know I'm not the only person who sux at wooing. Brilliant, dear squirrel! Thumbs up

@Juan, there will be no rolling in my flags. You can sniff them if you wish, but I worked too hard for them to get them all wrinkled and stained with bacon grease. It will have to be your place, which I suspect is already wrinkled and stained with bacon grease. Wink

@psychicbait, stay strong. Every girl loves an astronaut!

Alright, it's a new day. Get yer woo on!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This goes out to the Fake Bank Babe(s) I spend my days with..

When you hold that client
I go all silent
and am in awe of the display of such skill
There is not much fame to gain
by closing down yet another domain
But it sure gives a geek like me one hell of a thrill

When a lad pisses you off, and this is no lie,
We can be certain his site is soon going to die
That passion sure is something I'd love to undergo!
So please don't hold back your feelings for me
And don't set your heart to 'Error 403'
(Which is status:forbidden for those that don't know)

Being with you will please me even more
than getting that bloody MrSite bank to say 404
So what do you think, will you be my valentine?
If we stay together for a few dozen years
We can create a river caused by tears
and enjoy the sound of endless lad whine Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ clapping

Speaking of site killing: An Eater member I truly adore will probably never see this thread. That doesn't stop me from getting a rush every time I see him post those oh-so-sexy words: Client Hold.

I ♥ you, Mr. Nearly 10,000.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes: clapping
I'm so not 403. I will hold your client!

@Ima, if we drag Mr. 10,000 in here we can woo him properly!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Image JuanImage

No hints from previous years, only from your current avatar...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
@Ima, if we drag Mr. 10,000 in here we can woo him properly!

Well I don't really want to share him Embarassed , and I'm not sure if he'd post even if he read this, but here goes:

Please add to Database!!!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Status set to red. You're welcome. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. Laughing

Edit: Report ready:

Adoration report

Quote:
The Eater member, Artemis, is woo-worthy for the following reasons. Please investigate the following evidence:

+Artemis just absolutely rules at site killing.

+Artemis has been added to the database of my favorite Eater members here: http://ImasFavoriteMembers.com

+Artemis is not only extremely knowledgeable but always willing to help other site killers.

+Artemis exudes sexiness with very few words per post. Please see: Client Hold, sent and offline.

+Artemis has worked diligently in our fake sites forum longer than any site killer I've worked with. His dedication to site killing is unparalleled.

I am NOT sending a copy of this report to [email protected], for obvious reasons. If you feel more information is needed before you can proceed with accepting these "woos", please feel free to contact me at ImaBaeder@Artemis'biggestFan.com

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Is there a frame involved?! Or an email facility? Send him a screenshot and he'll swoon for certain. Laughing

Edit: I'm listening to Prairie Home Companion (the radio program, for those who are unfamiliar), and this line struck me. If it helps with woo-age, feel free to cut and paste:

"Her fingers tore at my shirt buttons like hungry badgers."

Now them's wooing words for sure. jump_4_joy

You can thank me later. Wink

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No frame, certainly no free web hoster involved with this one. There is an email domain involved though. I should have done a proper post for DB entry request. Embarassed

Please add to DB: http://ImaHeartsArtemis.com

Site is being used to adore Artemis.

Hotlinked image:

Site name: Ima ♥ Artemis
Contact info on site: [email protected]
+44 - 70 110V34RT3M15

Hoster and registrar is Ima Baeder

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^a mobile redirect will certainly command attention. Good wooing!
Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This post only for Ima. (the rest of you please move on) Smile

Quote:
Thousands of miles apart
I'm looking at you
Just remember deep in my heart
Whatever I do, I do for you

Ok, so the rest of you peeked so hurry on and send this to your lads

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving on. Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:sigh: Image

Happy Valentine's Day, Artemis.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic