SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was scammed long time ago;/

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
michamax
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, My name is Mike, long time ago i was scammed by "pspcommunicationsltduk" on alibaba site, I didnt realize that they cheated me, ive send them 3300$ (ive take credit for that amount, - and belive me , in Poland , where i come frome - its lot of money) , never heard from them after... I didnt know what to do, all of todays problems started then. Ive made website (on free hosting : ) where i decribed whole situation. fell free to comment and eventually help if want to.

Link disabled - Slightly
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater. This is probably not the best site for you. Here we bait scammers and waste their time. The best place for you, if you want to share your experience is our sister site www.scamwarners.com. There are lots of good people there who will listen to your story and help with suggestions etc. They won't send you money though. If you have joined here with the intention of begging then I fear your stay will be a short one.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
michamax
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for reply, i know that youre scumbaiting, afterall, im doind the same thing right now with 3 scammers. Ohhh you can be sure that ive waste their time:)) But also i wanted to share my homepage;) cause who knows, maybe ill find some help , it is allways good if trying.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

michamax wrote:
Thanks for reply, i know that youre scumbaiting, afterall, im doind the same thing right now with 3 scammers. Ohhh you can be sure that ive waste their time:)) But also i wanted to share my homepage;) cause who knows, maybe ill find some help , it is allways good if trying.

Your best bet is just putting the link in your signature, then give the scammers hell.

Happy baiting, and good luck with your life situation.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

minester wrote:
michamax wrote:

Your best bet is just putting the link in your signature, then give the scammers hell.

Happy baiting, and good luck with your life situation.

Thanks for suggestion;)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We do not permit advertising of other websites or business interests, fund raising, or recruiting for other internet forums, whether baiter-related or not.

Maybe both of you would benefit from re-reading the rules!

michamax- I have amended your signature to ensure it complies with the above rule. And make no mistake, if you start panhandling on this forum you'll be suspended.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

minester wrote:

No it's not. If the link appears in his signature, it will be deleted again.
I have also removed it from the OP.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, sorry to read that you got scammed. Unfortunately, it's impossible to get your money back. However, be careful, some scammers try to write you, saying that you can get your money back, or claiming to be some organisation that refunds scammed victims - don't believe it - its a scam as well.

Good luck with baiting though, read the stickies, assign for mentor and most importantly - bait safe.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic