SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first romance bait - Some NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a great link! I think I might borrow some or Dr Chrissy's lines to use in the VD thread Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You'll have all the Eater girls cresting into virginal organisms

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so slow at 'getting' some of these character names. I've only just twigged Vomi = 'Vomit On My Shoe'. lol Shocked Laughing
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ fridge But wasn't it worth the wait??? Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For sure, but I'm amazed some of these Lads don't 'get' the character names sometimes. Things have moved on a bit since the days of 'Father Will. U. Suckme. etc. lol Laughing
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They just see dollar signs...our humour is lost on them.

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Doctor Chrissy doesn't reply for a couple days after my request for new photos, and you know how sensitive Vomi gets when her Love machine doesn't reply RIGHT AWAY!

So I take a line from one of his emails:

Quote:
Hi Chrissy: I hope you are okay and good that I have not heard from you? What is the problem? Share with me. Are you mad at me for what my bitch sister has said??? I am still angry with her. She always wants to get into my business and treats me like a child. Please talk to me Chrissy my love, dont be mad at me. i am so sad and lonely without you

Another day goes by and no word from Chrissy...Vomi is nearing a breakdown...

Quote:
Oh Chrissy, where are you??? You hate me now don't you! Please write me, I'm missing you so bad!! If you are mad over what my sister said, I'll kill that bitch! Please write me back right away!!!!

I want to make sure this lad works weekends, no time off for the doctor.

So today I get this gem:

Quote:
Vomi,
Sweetie, sorry that I had to comply with sending another picture to you today, it was due to the fact that I am very broke like I told you, but was able to raise little money from a friend today to be able to have this request of yours sent.

Really? It costs money to snap a photo? This lad is reaching.

Quote:
Once again bear with me for the picture was snapped with my same little camera phone, which might not also look so bright and sharp because I don’t have a camera phone of my own yet. Hope big sister likes this and okay with it because I really had to hand write the words as requested by her through you to me. Please sweetie extends my regards to her (Big Sister) and tells her that I wish to meet her face to face someday as the grace of God will permit me to.

Oh...you'll be meeting her....sooner than you think Wink

VVV Insert Lad script here...he really needs to work on his cut and paste

Quote:
How are you dearie and hope you are ok and doing great? My wish for you is that I want you to always be happy and know that someone out there really cares. Also I want you to bear in mind that when you finally come home to my heart, you should have it in mind that whenever you need me, just be rest assured that I will be right there for you always, to chase away the sadness that had hovered around your mind before meeting me, and at the same time willingly ready to wipe away all the tears on your face before meeting me

puke

Quote:
I would not also mind if you can have a recent picture of yours sent to me, most especially the one you took on your birthday or a more recent picture of yours this year. I am really looking up to see the sweet big look of your physic that I have so much dreamed about every night with the intent interest to desirably crest to a satisfactory point of both (I and You) reaching organism at same time

Ah yes, mutual simultaneous organisms....

Many thanks to Fartina...this is her trophy as well for allowing me to use her characters name

Then 2 minutes later, another email from Chrissy:

Quote:
Vomi,
Sweetie, yeah am somehow okay with a lot hovering around my mind over what am really passing through in difficult hard times lately

^^Some random "I need your sympathy" canned script he has I guess. Confused

Quote:
Concerning big sister and her request, am a respecter of person, most especially when it comes to doing everything right. It is on that strong platform that you really don’t have to blame her and please for God sake do not use the word bitch in referring to her before me (Yes, actual large bold font)because she is really trying to protect all that concerns you being in a real save hands, because there are lots of people out there who parade themselves on the internet just to lie to people as if they are real, while they are not. These is true because many out there have being defrauded and that is the more reason why you really don’t have to blame your big sister, because I really understand that she is trying to protect your interest in making sure that you are in the right and reality save hands.

A little sensitive are we?? Trying to get on "big sis'" good side....could that be because she is in charge of Vomi's money??

More to follow....

* Rhymes with Orange
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That photo is awesome!

Wow, you're not meant to drink too much or call your sister a bitch!?! Next time Vomi gets loaded she should send him a drunken rant, with lots of swearing... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

There you SEE? He really does love you Vomi!

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrissy wants more pictures of his "ebony queen" OK... I can do that...

Me, my big sis and a friend driniking up a storm on my bday...

Happier times with my late hubby. Thought I'd give her a smile in this one...

Quote:
Vomi,
Sweetie, I must confess that you are indeed my ebony queen and that is the more reason why I really want you sooner than expected because I really want to make you feel real and great.

Followed by:

Quote:
Vomi,
Sweetie, please and please my kneels are down on the floor far away before you, to once again beg you to be of financial assistance to all my present predicaments concerning my health care check-up, school fees and my project thesis.

The whole situation is really not telling well and good on me and as such, I need to open up to you my dearest sweet heart to be of help to me. Can you believe that yesterday I could not eat at all because I had no money with me. I only had to borrow this money that I made use today to come to the net to open up my present state of predicaments to you, because I strongly believe in the philosophy of the truth that a problem shared is a problem solved and since I had no one else to share with, I decided to open up to you and share my worrisome state situation with you. Please be of help to me sweetie and I will really appreciate if you can be of great help to me.

Vomi is in love...How can she possibly refuse??

Quote:
Chrissy my Love: It is breaking my heart to hear of your financial troubles. I want you to visit the health care so you will be healthy and able to provide suitable cresting organisms when the time comes for you and I to be together. You must eat and keep your strength high. When we are together your money worries will be over. All you will need to do is focus on proper strategies to provide me (and you) with power organisms brought on by your wonderful cresting ability. Please tell me how I may be able to help with you being so far away from you? Be safe and strong my love....I miss you.......KISSSSSSSSSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Vomi

Chrissy smells money and am sure is drooling!!

Quote:
Vomi,

Sweetie, please and please do not see it as if am trying to be a bounding on you, rather I feel a problem shared with once loved one is better in terms of having a lasting solution to it and that is why I think I should solicit you kind understanding assistance………..

If you can assist me with $2,000 dollars USD, it will be okay to take very good proper care of myself.

The good doctor is about to board the WU train to nowhere....

* Rhymes with Orange
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in love. Vomi is one seriously hot chick. Shocked Laughing Laughing
NeverAgain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Extremeb clapping
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Extreme.

Those pics are unbelievably awesome!

great stuff

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Chrissy is asking for $2000... one month since beginning our "relationship". He knows absolutely nothing about me and he asks for $2000 Confused Vomi is worried about poor Chrissy's health and of course, to Vomi money is no object...

Quote:
Chrissy Hon:

I think we should worry about your health right now. I am very worried about what you tell me that you are needing some health care. Please honey, tell me what it will cost for you to receive proper health care? We can worry about the other things after. I want you to be a strong healthy man. I dont want anything to happen to you. Please my dear. HUGGGSSSSS and KISSSSSSESSSS Love Vomi

The doctor replies:

Quote:
Vomi,

Sweetie the help I really need from you now is financial assistance. Can you please send me some money through western union so that I can be able to take good care of all that is hovering around me as my presently faced predicaments????

Await your early prompt reply sweetie and be rest assured that you will get the best of me in terms of all the intent powerful strategies that will drive your whole world great crazy in a sensational way when your heart comes home to mine…..

Man... that never gets old, I LMAO every time!

My prompt reply?? Yea...No

Chrissy sends this the next day:

Quote:
Vomi,

Sweetie, please and please do not see it as if am trying to be a bounding on you, rather I feel a problem shared with once loved one is better in terms of having a lasting solution to it and that is why I think I should solicit you kind understanding assistance………..

If you can assist me with $2,000 dollars USD, it will be okay to take very good proper care of myself

NB: Sweetie, please note that the reasons why I had to request for your information’s is to be able to reach out to you immediately incase there is any need to call you at the point of collection of the money.

I will really appreciate it so much and well if you can be of this great assistance to me……Awaits your prompt reply..

Problems collecting?? Now why would that be? And did he request my prompt reply again? That will cost another day of ignore mode.

He has to work on his begging script, as he sends me this again:

Quote:
Vomi,

If you can assist me with $2,000 dollars USD, it will be okay to take very good proper care of myself.

OK...I guess enough lad torture (for now)

Quote:
Chrissy my lover, Honey, the $2,000 is no problem, but I was not familiar with Western Union, so I called them to inquire what is needed to be done. They says I cannot send over $1,000 at a time because of some restrictions. So honey, I will send you $900, then I will send $900 another day and finally I can sends you $200. Also, you know my big sis is suspicious, and I dont want no problems with her, so I will ask my friend to sends it in there name, it will be easier so sis will not know about this. Honey I will go today to send the first $900 and then sends you an email after. I hope you will be able to get suitable care for this because in my country $2000 is not enough for anything when it comes to medical assistance. Love you my dear honey....KISSSSESSS Vomi

Chrissy is excited now...he thinks payday is just a step away and replies:

Quote:
Vomi,

Sweetie, indeed you are my sweet heart and in your loving heart will the dream of my tender heart creep because you are making me to see a reason based on the fact that love relationship which begins as friendship is the sweetest of all, step by step, I am beginning to learn, trust and even love you the more because you so much wish me the best and want the best for me when it comes to good health.

Just abide with the instructions given to you by western union and send it in bits as you have said and I will be waiting for the information as soon as it is done.

And just to be safe Chrissy also sends this:
Quote:
Vomi,

Sweetie, please make sure I have the detail information of the Sender and location where the money is sent from like………

1, Senders Name: ?
2, Address/Location: ?

3, MTCN / CONTROL NUMBER?

I think Vomi can keep those simple instructions straight.. Wink

Quote:
My love: My neighbour (and dear friend) Mr. Simon went to the Western Union office yesterday and has wired $900 to you on my behalf. I tells him not to say anything to big sis for now. He is such a nice man. I have included a scan of the receipt he gave me. Please honey, use the money wisely and help yourself so you will not suffer finances worries. I dont want you for be stressed about money. Money is not the answer to all happiness. When we are finally together, you will not need to have this worries. LOVE and KISSSSSSSSSES. Vomi

Mr. Simon is such a dear old man...a bit forgetful though

Hmmm...did I forget something?? Like a MTCN or question/answer ? Surprised

I can feel the panic starting to grow in Chrissy:

Quote:
Please and please sweetie can I have your direct line Telephone Number???????????????

Thanks so much dearie, for I appreciate and have seen the information and scan copy of the western union and I will try to download it, although its been difficulty to download.

Then another email...the frustration level is rising I think:

Quote:
Sweetie,

I am really in a serious delima concerning the money you sent to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am yet to be able to pick it up simply because...............

1, I don't know the location (city and state) where the money is sent from.....Remember that you have not for once open up nor tell me the location of the address and state where you are in the USA.???????????

2, What was the text question and answer used for the transfer???????????

3, Why was not the scanned copy attached and sent to me

My predicaments and worry is this,

The time difference between us is pretty much and by 4pm Nigeria time the bank will close and i will not be able to pick up the money again today.

Secondly, tomorrow will be a public holiday declared by the federal government and it is as a result of that, am very worried because you know that there are lots of imposters hovering around the internet and i pray they do not pick up the money you sent to me before then.

This had being one of my paramount reasons why i had in a few while seriously begged you to let me have you full detail information's, because if i do i would have called you up on the phone to alert you and have this problem of collection information's solved.

Vomi replies:

Quote:
Honey, I do not understand all these questions... I gave $900 to Mr. Simon and he went to Western Union and made the transfer. I have not talked to him since Saturday, but I thought everything was OK. I will visit with him tomorrow and find out more informations for you. My love always! Vomi

But through all his frustration and panicked emails, the doctor of love sends this to Vomi

I'm sure any woman would swoon over such romantic words. I mean c'mon, what goes in dry comes out wet? warm satisfaction, cool atmosphere...truly words of love Laughing

Vomi replies:

Quote:
Chrissy my Val sweatie !!!

Those gifts you have provided to me have left me speechless....You are a wonder to behold! I will cherish them as trophies! HUGGGSSSS AND KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSES Vomi

^^^^ And thats no lie !! Laughing

* Rhymes with Orange
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! That's some Valentine... puke

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things have gotten ugly between Vomi and Chrissy... let me fill you all in

Last post, Vomi had agreed to send $900 of the $2000 Chrissy requested. Vomi asked her dear old neighbour Simon to make the transfer for her in case big sis finds out.

Quote:
Sweetie,

I am really in a serious dilemma concerning the money you sent to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am yet to be able to pick it up simply because...............

1, I don't know the location (city and state) where the money is sent from.....Remember that you have not for once open up nor tell me the location of the address and state where you are in the USA.???????????

2, What was the text question and answer used for the transfer???????????

I told you Simon was a bit forgetful...

Quote:
My predicaments and worry is this,

The time difference between us is pretty much and by 4pm Nigeria time the bank will close and i will not be able to pick up the money again today.

Secondly, tomorrow will be a public holiday declared by the federal government and it is as a result of that, am very worried because you know that there are lots of imposters hovering around the internet and i pray they do not pick up the money you sent to me before then.

What a shame...

Quote:
Bear in mind that it is you and i that are in-love with each other and it is in the best interest of our self both that we should workout a strong relationship and do not allow anyone put a storm in-between us. Therefore feel very free to reciprocate to me in all mutual manners and i am there to be much there for you..............

Of course...of course... love IS the answer

Vomi replies

Quote:
Chrissy: Honey, I do not understand all these questions... I gave $900 to Mr. Simon and he went to Western Union and made the transfer. I have not talked to him since Saturday, but I thought everything was OK. I will visit with him tomorrow and find out more informations for you. My love always! Vomi

I think Chrissy isn't stressed enough, better wait a couple days before I reply

Chrissy writes back:

Quote:
Sweetie,

How are you and hope you are doing great sweetie????????

What is really happening that I am yet to hear from you concerning the whole information’s of the money you sent to me??????????? Mind you I am yet to pick it up because I do not have all the information’s used in sending the money with me…..

Await you to send me the scanned copy of the western union slip via email attachment so that I can be able to pick up the money………….

Later that day Chrissy sends another email

Quote:
Sweetie,

I made enquiry about how long does money sent stay in the hands of western union if not picked up before it’s been recalled back, and I was told that about 5days or so.

Therefore if you feel you can not help me out by sending me all the necessary information’s that will enable me get the claim.

You can as well recall back the money, so that internet hackers will not temper with it and you will think I was the one who collected it, while I was not. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Damn internet hackers!! Who can you trust these days Evil or Very Mad

The next day... all I get is this

Quote:
Enquiry Update…..

Well, time for an answer my dear Chrissy, Vomi replies:

Quote:
My Love: The past couple of days has been very stressful!!! It was horrible and I am very shaken by this. I went to vist Mr Simon to ask about the wire transfer, there was no answer when I knocked at his door, but the door was open, so I went inside because we are good friends and he wouldn't mind. Chrissy, I found poor Mr Simon in his back yard, he had slipped on some ice and was lying in a pool of blood. The poor man is dead. I am so distressed by this. I phoned the police right away. They asked me alot of questions, but I didn't know the answers, I just found him this way. I found the receipt for western union, and took it, I attach it to this mail. I hope I wont be in trouble. Chrissy my love, I know you do not like when I drink, but I was so upset that I needed to have several cocktails with my friend. I am still so very upset by this terrible tradgedy. Love Vomi

I did manage to attach a WU receipt though

Chrissy replies with this rather long winded (but amusing) email:

Quote:
Sweetie and my love………….
Today marks one of the days I will live to always remember in life concern all the stressfull moments that I passed through in the face of all the odds concerning picking up the money which all proudly proved abortive owning to the fact that the transfar match was not found at all.
Anyway I hard earlier thought of it before now that it might turn out to look this way because of all the refusal you have always reciprocated back to me concerning your contacts like telephone number and address…….
I will not blame you nor feel bad if you decided not to send me the money, maybe big sister had kicked against it, but all the same my God will continue to keep my health up till I get to be able to have money on my own personally to take good care of myself on my own since you can not be dear for me in terms of that particular aspect.
Sorry about my Simon issue and my advice is this, be in your plain self to defend yourself in sincerity before the police so that you will not be aligated for what you know notting about.

Concerning the issue of drinking, I had earlier warned you about it and will also repeat my self again that you are thinking nor feeling that drinking is the best way to solve the natural issue that comes by your way is a very wrong ideology you are putting up. Ragther I have told you that looking up to God and beliving in the philosophy of the fact that issue are only meant to the living being like I and you to find a lasting solutions to its existence and the best way of doing that is not by drinking, but ragther by putting on you thinking cap to profer a suitable methods of getting them over in a solved manner.
Today I have ended the day in so many agony and pains that you and your transfer had put me through and also today I have also ended up being a deptor of #2000 Naria, Nigerian curreny. All in the name of trying to transport my self through all the street of Ibadan, Oyo Otate to pick up the said money you told me way sent that the match was not found at all because no transfer was avialable for my pick-up.
I have not eating since morning and do not have the hope of eating today and tomorrow because I have no money left with me after using all the #2000 Naria I borrowed from a friend to transport myself, of which all the effort hoping to get the money proved abortive and left me empty handed and also a deptor to the friend that borrowed me the money mentioned above.
Take care and continue to enjoy yourself by continious having several cocktails with your friend, while the man you claim to love is dieing in hunger and ill health status and it never boardered you in anyway.
Well if that is your wish for me, so be it to you, but be rest assured that soonest my God will come to my aid to put forth great rewarding smile on my face. Bye…………………….
Regards,
Chris……………………..aka………………Dr Reg

Poor poor poor Chrissy crying Should I offer my sympathies? Should I console him or apologize? Uh...no... instead I send him what has to be my best slap yet...

Quote:
Christopher: I am completely stunned by your email response! I cannot believe what a cold and selfish bastard you have become. I experienced a life altering situation in finding my dear neighbour Mr. Simon lying dead and all you say is sorry about Simon issue? And then you go on about your troubles of having to borrow 2000 Naira to travel to town. I looked it up and 2000 Naira is about $14 dollars. If you are that desperate for money, why don't you go get a job? If I was that desperate I would shovel shit for money. You are pathetic. Then you have the nerve to lecture me about having a few drinks with a friend to calm myself after such a horrible incident of discovering a dead body. And you wonder why I didn't give you my phone number and address?? maybe because I still hardly know you and if you turned into a dickhead (which you have) I'd have to deal with you phoning or stalking me. Understand now?? And another thing, where is my money?? I sent $900.00 to you and you "claim" you cant receive it? Thats bullshit! Maybe $900 is a small price to pay to get rid of a dickhead like you. Please dont contact me again unless you are prepared to totally apologize. Vomi

Could this be the end of a beautiful relationship??? You can bet this is not over yet! Evil or Very Mad

* Rhymes with Orange
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was pretty sure that after Vomi's rant, Chrissy would run for the hills. So a little prodding was in order. Enter Big sis...

Quote:
Dear Christopher: My name is Wilma and I am Vomi's older sister. I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I may have done something improper by checking through Vomi's email, but I need to protect my little sister and I needed to know what was going on. For several days now, Vomi has been crying and drinking quite heavily. When I ask what is wrong she refuses to tell me her situation.

Christopher, as you know Vomi discovered her neighbour Simon dead and I beleive she has been traumatized by this event, she is not herself, I'm afraid she has snapped. When I ask if her behaviour is because of Simon, she snaps NO! and refuses to say any more. Simon was a close ,dear friend to her and was more like a father to her. This has shattered poor Vomi. You may or may not know, but Vomi was the one who found her husband dead at the bottom of the stairway of there home. I think finding poor Simon has re-created the trauma she passed through with her husband.

I know she was quite impolite to you via email, but she is not herself, Vomi is a beautiful and caring girl. She had been quite happy recently upon meeting you, and after some suspicion and hesitation, I gave her my blessing to continue her relationship with you

Christopher, please offer Vomi another chance. I know she will regret losing you, but am afraid she is to stubborn to come to you first.

Vomi has no idea I am writing to you so I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of Vomi.

Sincerely, Wilma Peterdue

Chrissy, naturally, jumps right back in, and replies with a huge 2 page email. Here are some highlights:

Quote:
Big Sister like I always used to called you with much respect before Vomi your younger sister, despite the fact I have not seen you nor met with you before, but I respected you so much for the type of protection and guidance you have always given to your younger sister vomi based on the little she opens up to me.

Quote:
But big sister I must confess that your sister Vomi insulted me without having in mind that tomorrow could still hold something in common between us and I really wept in my heart after reading through her last mail to me. By using such words in quote like I still hardly know you and if you turned into a dickhead (which you have) You are pathetic Please big sister have I said anything bad by making such a statement?????????? If I have please correct me and I am ready to hide to your corrections……

Quote:
All this are how I ending up getting her upset to shower much more than expected insults on me and I humbly decided to hold back to my peace ever since last week Thursday 17/02/2011, I read through her last mail.

Quote:
I was passing through a lot of difficulties lately in financially being able to meet up with my bills (i.e both last semester school fees, my masters thesis financial constrains and lots more in terms of accommodations)

Now he's whining to big sis about his "financial troubles" Nervey!

He then follows up with an email to Vomi

Quote:
Vomi

According to the scriptural word which says to err is human and to forgive is divine, also coupled with my rooted faith in Christ, it is my wish to tell you that I have forgiven you based on all your use of words to me.
Therefore be happy in your usual state of mind and life style and do not allow anything to boarder you concerning the misunderstanding we had. Take care Chris…………..aka……………… Dr Reg.

Forgiven me! Forgiven ME! Unfortunately Vomi is to drunk to come up with anything to witty at this point and replies:

Quote:
Christopher: You forgive me? Well isn't that special. I have advise for you... You are probably wise to not be associated to me, as every man that I have been close to ends up dead. Husband...dead Simon...dead. I am cursed, save yourself.

Then Vomi receieves this email lecturing her on how she can "save" herself:

Quote:
Vomi

Well all I want you to know is this, I have forgiving you and concerning your advice to me, I want you to bear in mind that I am a covenant child of God and based on that nothing shall hurt me as far as I remain in the presence of almighty God.

Therefore my advice for you is this, draw closer to God almighty and as you do, no curse nor weapon fashion against you shall prosper any longer.

Also, check yourself very well and see if there are things you have done wrong in the past before now, if yes……….Ask God for his forgiveness…….and if not. Then go into stronger relationship with God and I strongly assure you that he alone can break every yoke surrounding your predicaments in life and at the same time give you the strong guidance and protection that neither man nor woman on earth can ever be able to give to you.

I'm thinking Vomi is gonna lose it again on the doctor, but first a reply from big sis Wilma to set things up.

Quote:
Hello Christopher: Thank you for your reply to my email and your understanding to keep this trust and confidence between us. On Monday we buried Simon, it was a sad occasion. Vomi did not say much as she was quite upset by the whole situation. As stated before, she is drinking quite heavily trying to drown her sorrows. I will give her a few days to overcome this grief and then I will like to suggest to her that she attends Alcoholics Unanimous, an organization here that helps to deal with people who are out of control.

I must tell you though that Vomi hates to be lectured and becomes quite irate when you attempt to give her advise, especially if she has been drinking. The poor girl needs help. I will call upon all my strength to deal with this and hopefully some divine intervention. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. Wilma

* Rhymes with Orange
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Extreme: You owe the school a computer monitor Wink

Alcoholics Unanimous: where do I sign up?

"You are a dead meat!"

lespa
Wannabe Baiter

Location: North of the equator but still on Santa's delivery route (USA)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fridge wrote:
I am so slow at 'getting' some of these character names. I've only just twigged Vomi = 'Vomit On My Shoe'. lol Shocked Laughing

Don't feel bad....I am a wee bit slow in catching on to the names also Very Happy

jump_4_joy Click here to support 419Eater.com jump_4_joy
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the doc twigged. A few weeks ago, I was pretty busy in RL and needed a break from Chrissy, so I sent him this from Big Sis Wilma:

Quote:
Hello Christopher: I am doing ok, things are settling down a bit now. Thank you for asking. I have convinced Vomi that a vacation is in order, we will be travelling to Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba on Wednesday for a week of holidays. I think this will be very beneficial for both Vomi and myself as it has been very stressful lately. I am hoping Vomi will open up with me and if you don't mind, I will like to discuss her relationship with you and hopes that she resumes contacting you.

To which he replied:

Quote:
Big Sister,

Thanks to God that you are ok and fine, because that has always being my prayer and wish for you before the Lord……..

Wish you well and God’s safety in your trip to Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba.

So about 2 weeks pass, and things are settling down a bit, so I decide it's time for Wilma to get in touch with Chrissy again:

Quote:
Hello Christopher: We have returned from our vacation trip, and I must say it was wonderful. Very relaxing and enjoyable, But better yet, Vomi has opened up to me and wants to get on with her life and become a good girl. She has realized that her ways were leading down the path to the devil.

We had a lot of fun in Cuba, and I must admit we did party quite a bit, but it was so much fun, and with me, a couple of drinks is plenty. Vomi also drank, but she was never out of control and seemed to actually enjoy herself. We were able to talk alot and resolve many problems. Christopher, I would ask that you make contact with her again as she is ashamed to email you and thinks you would likely not reply, I haven't mentioned anything of our correspondence.

I have included several photos of our trip, I hope you enjoy them

I included about 50 MB worth of photos. mostly random beach pics, but I did include these:

Ok...so I couldn't help it. Anyways a few days go by and today I get this:

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmm………………… Regards to the Ultimate Convener!!!!!!!!!!
I must confess that it has really being interesting having spent the leisure time I had in the last few weeks/months since January 10TH, 2011 to date in exchanging mails with you Sir/ Ma, on the praxis of its raison detre anchored on Scam Baiting which I know but pretended to play along so as to tap into some research findings I am working on.

In case it interests you to know, the few days off you gave rise to was a bit longer than expected and has created a vacuum (hiccups to be precise) in my deciding to utilized my precious time to get engaged into more serious rewarding issue of life, that my purpose for being, holds in the field of what seemed to be more tangible compared to our earlier discuss………….. Although I knew that you went back into the closet to fashion out more rewarding strategic intent on how to keep it all on-going like you have wished upon the sky that it remained in your own best interest of aim, but little did you know that I have always find it interesting in taping into every ideas of life so as to be able to propound my theory of human existence and the contradictions in-between in time to come, when I must have cut across all the needed ideological views of life in its ups and down.

However in the life line root of our exchanging discuss, I have been able to pick out some of the modus operandi ways that gives rise to wrong acceptability’s. The issue in-question now is this, how can all this issue’s be corrected in the face of human existence??????????????????????????????????? Secondly, how can its immanent and imminent contradictions are brought to a rupture?????????????????????? Shocked
My sincere learned appreciation of thanks so much goes to all the Actors at play, which involved Vomit on my shoe (Vomi Tonmashew), Wilma Peterdue (Big Sister)

I don't beleive for a second that he was onto this from the beginning as he claims. Anyways, I replied:

Quote:
Dear Christopher: I have no idea what you are talking about, Please explain

So we'll see what happens...

* Rhymes with Orange
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness! Has he been here? He could have googled Vomi's name or "researched" the photos that you sent. That would have led him straight to this thread. Pm a mod with his IP address and they will likely be able to find out if he was here.

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oopsie, looks like my post might have provided a Google hit then? Shocked Laughing

ETA: The only result on Google for Vomi Tonmashew is for this thread. Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic