SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

translation please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

even though it's been ages, I still get offline chat messages from a loan lad, turned Love lad, turned todger club. Logged into the Ditz's account today and got these as offline chat messages:

Quote:

austinedenty (3:22 AM): BOYFRIEND IS NOT AN ATM MACHINE.........BABES MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY OOOOOOOOOOOO
austinedenty (6:00 AM): BOYZ ARE NOT SMILING.....
austinedenty (6:02 AM): EVEN SECONDARY SKOOL GIRL STILL DEY TEE BILL.... I FEAR OOOOOOOOOO

Anyone have any idea just what the hell he's talking about?

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best i can come up with, may be misguided:

"I can't afford a girlfriend, thinking about girls i lie in bed playing with myself. oooooooo"

"I'm sexualy frustrated"

"Underage girls are giving me a hard-on, this is bad, oooooooo."
or "Underage girls like money, this is bad, oooooooo." - which ammounts to the same thing if he's broke.

any other guesses?
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he says " I miss you IC...please bait me again"

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may be right. I got this today:

Quote:
HAPPY 1/2/11... THE HOUR HAS COME FOR THE SONS OF GOD TO BE GLORIFIED... BREAKTHROUGH UNLIMITED 2011 " MANIFESTATION ACTIVATED"

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ extremeb is right. He's practically begging to be baited again.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's written yet again, this time in english:

Quote:
Please pick up your Bible and read psalm 51 and 91. Jesus never fails, Send this to every body on ur list. U'll receive good news 2morrow, Don't take it as a joke, u can't tell when GOD is testing ur faith...

So @ extreme_b and TheDane, let's re-enter the affray:

Quote:
Being German, I am born into the Lutheran faith, my bible is different from yours schatzi. do you know where the text might be??? Kathrin

I hope he bites, he's doing his yahell on a mobile phone, I'd LOVE to make him run out of credit Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

buntabunta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always been curious about the "oooooo" that so many of the African scammers use in their messages.

What exactly does it mean? Anything?
Is it just like saying "Boo!" or something?

How is it pronounced?
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ooooooo is lad for !!!!

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
buntabunta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Interesting! Thanks!

Does it actually have a pronunciation, or is it just punctuation?

I always pronounced it in my head when reading their messages, and it sounds pretty funny Smile
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

before i forget, taking on board what you guys said, I decided to chat with our lad. basically I claim not to remember him, since it's true. I decide to straight bait, writing cautiously, as someone who hadn't seen this guy (and didn't remember him) might actually write. Bolding and comments are mine: Wink

Quote:
Thursday, 3 February, 2011
Scammer (1:17 PM): <ding> (I normally LOATHE the ding, and would slap him, but I was web messenger where the ding doesn't work. I won't be telling him that pice of info anytime soon though) Smile
Scammer (1:17 PM): hi
Scammer (1:17 PM): how are you?

The Ditz (1:19 PM): hello?

Scammer (1:20 PM): hi how are you?

The Ditz (1:20 PM): I'm sorry but I'm not certain I know you. Maybe if you explain how I might know you...

Scammer (1:21 PM): who are you?
Scammer (1:22 PM): i am your friend
Scammer (1:22 PM): from senegal
Scammer (1:22 PM): can you remember me? (No, not AT ALL)

The Ditz (1:22 PM): I do not recognise this name... Scammer...

Scammer (1:23 PM): ya
Scammer (1:24 PM): franklin is my name why Scammer is my nick name ok

The Ditz (1:25 PM): I do not think I have ever met anyone at all by the name of Franklin. are you sure you actually know me?

scammer(1:27 PM): well it has been a long time we add each other but this may be our first time of meeting online ok

The Ditz (1:28 PM): yes, it would be a long time. I very rarely chat to people (Especially since school finished last year)
The Ditz (1:30 PM): Perhaps if start from the beginning... Hello, my name is Ditz, The Ditz. and you are?

Scammer (1:30 PM): ok
Scammer (1:30 PM): sorry for late respond
Scammer (1:31 PM): can you tell me a little about your self?

The Ditz (1:31 PM): perhaps you should tell me first

Scammer (1:33 PM): ok
Scammer (1:33 PM): i have tell you my name already
Scammer (1:34 PM): am 30 yrs old, am in senegal
Scammer (1:34 PM): and never married befor
Scammer (1:34 PM): can you tell me a litle of yours?

The Ditz (1:35 PM): I am The Ditz , 43 years old, living in fuckknuckle west in New south wales Australia. I am divorced with no children
The Ditz (1:37 PM): I live on the Baier farm, and it does get lonely up here, so a year or two back my darling niece set this up for me

Scammer (1:38 PM): oooo lovely

The Ditz (1:39 PM): thank you schnucki

Scammer (1:39 PM): is your darling leaving with you,

The Ditz (1:39 PM): no she is Sydney studying something called Information technology

Scammer (1:40 PM): okok
Scammer (1:40 PM): so you are now alone?

The Ditz (1:40 PM): yes

Scammer (1:40 PM): ok
Scammer (1:41 PM): is he going to marry you? (yes, yes my NIECE is going to marry me)

The Ditz (1:41 PM): who dear?

Scammer (1:41 PM): i main your darling

The Ditz (1:42 PM): my darling niece is a woman, silly!
The Ditz (1:42 PM): and family

Scammer (1:42 PM): ooo am sorry

The Ditz (1:43 PM): that is okay

Scammer (1:43 PM): so now how are you?
Scammer (1:43 PM): so now how are you?

The Ditz (1:43 PM): am giggling at your little mistake

Scammer (1:44 PM): hahahahah
Scammer (1:44 PM): i will soon understand your words ok
Scammer (1:44 PM):

The Ditz (1:45 PM): I am sorry if my words seem unusual. I am German born, english is not my native tongue (that's 'cos I grew up in Australia, where we speak Bogan)

Scammer (1:45 PM): ok no problem
Scammer (1:45 PM): now have you found a love one?
Scammer (1:47 PM): are you there?
Scammer (1:47 PM): <ding> (these guys LOVE their ding)

The Ditz (1:47 PM): on the phone (In RL, I was explaining scammers to my lecturer)

Scammer (1:47 PM): ok
Scammer (1:50 PM): am warting (We both pissed ourselves laughing when that came up, I had to run with it)

The Ditz (1:51 PM): warting?

Scammer (1:51 PM): you told me that you are on phone
Scammer (1:51 PM): so am warting

The Ditz (1:52 PM): Am still on the phone schnucki what is warting?

Scammer (1:54 PM): are you there?

The Ditz (1:55 PM): I am on the phone still, I am sorry
The Ditz (1:55 PM): telemarketers

Scammer (1:55 PM): ok

The Ditz (1:55 PM): they just won't stop

Scammer (1:56 PM): when you finish you can let me know ok?

The Ditz (2:00 PM): I'm sorry schnucki but I must leave for Sydney now, it is a seven hour drive. Talk again? ? ? (In RL, the lab closed, and I had to leave, as the whole lab was about to be re-imaged)

he also left an offline message today (which I lost), but is keen to keep going, whatever the hell the bait was (and I normally keep records), It might be back on again. Since he's been "warting" for so long, he might be a keeper Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Warting I assume is where the lad is looking forward to that payday of his so much, that he is rubbing his hands heavily in anticipation thus creating some odd form of hand warts, unless he is a particulary dirty lad in which case the hand rubbing is taking place elsewhere Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

El Nombre wrote:
unless he is a particulary dirty lad in which case the hand rubbing is taking place elsewhere Wink

you owe me a new laptop screen, this one's covered in coffee Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your niece is going to marry you?? wow a Jerry Springer format

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

El wrote:
a particulary dirty lad in which case the hand rubbing is taking place elsewhere Wink

I nearly had an asthma attack at that one!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

buried under 419 emails wrote:
Your niece is going to marry you?? wow a Jerry Springer format

yeah, but only in the musical Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I check the ditz's email account this morning and lad sends another offline message:

Quote:

Scammer (12:39 AM): MY BRODA...USE YOUR TIME WELL.. DO BETTER THING..MONEY NOR DEY COME FROM HAVEY NA THROUGH BETTER THING MONEY DEY COME...NA THROUGH WORLD I DEY TELL U SO O..

Scammer (2:25 AM): Any girl who claims to be in her menstrual period for FEB 14th will be hanged 2 death.... And any boy that says ATM isn't working on FEB 14th wud face the firing squad b/c ATM is working 24 hours. We don sabi all that scope...This message is from the Federal Ministry of Love Affairs.....Pls be warned

The ditz is going to feign stupidity (which right won't be hard for me, need coffeeeeeeee). Still don't understand a word of all this ladspeak

"You are a dead meat!"

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladspeak hint of the day: "DEY" means any various conjugation of the word "BE", as in

"I NO DEY NIGERIA, BRODA, I DEY GHANA" = "I'm not in Nigeria, mate, I'm in Ghana"

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic