SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many Lads sign up to this site?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have wondered this since joining this excellent helpful community if there has ever been some Lads joining to defend themselves and their actions in any way?

Do they register accounts to read locked areas? I assume some must do to work out baiting tactics. I wonder what the figures are for baiters and real victims per scammer. I dread to think.

<b>My friend i want you to have trust in God that nothing will happen to your fee you are sending and don't let anyone mock you of your success because this is your year of jubilee that God have made you into and if you lose it is left for you Mr timothy mallet</b>

<b>SEND THE ENGINEER YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUNDS WITH YOU STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY OK I HAVE ALOT TO DO RIGHT NOW</b>
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most lads have a complete mental block when it comes to us - what we do makes no sense, surely we should be out there stealing, not just wasting their precious time. Does not compute. As such, we have a staggeringly low ladcount signing up, and those that do don't waste much time reading about our exploits for much the same reason.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manbiteslion is right. I've seen lads try to justify themselves (and fail) and others try to use their scams in the forums as well. I remember someone else calling them "Suicide lads"

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It was wowwow, in his excellent essay Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though I didn't see that happening, I've heard some lads has joined here in the past and started ranting about ethics and stuff like that.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phone lads join here often for the purpose of spamming. Those are the ones the mods have referred to as suicide lads. 419 Scammers read here as a guest sometimes, or even register an account. I assume they find us by Googling something and probably get a hit in the surplus forum. They don't often post though and it's doubtful that they spend much time reading here to really understand what we're doing. They just see us as an anti scam site since there are many sites that lists scams. The very few who have actually posted were played with for a while before banning. Laughing

Occasionally a scammer finds the thread to his own bait. The baiters are usually still able to continue the bait.

Scammers also like to register at ScamWarners and try to defend themselves. They post fake testimonials sometimes. My favorite was one bold lad who joined SWs with the username of site_admin and tried to pose as staff. http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2015
Second favorite is the scammer who signed up to defend himself posing as a "friend" but the address he used to register matched what we had profiled AND had an auto responder sending out his scripts so when the SWs system sent out a registration email to him, we immediately received back a fresh copy of his script. http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3067

He got very mad at me:

silly lad wrote:
hey dump truck!!!!
delete harrasments posts about me on your fake site!!!
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3067&p=11805#p11805

because you of you *DELETED*!!! someone attacked me with knife!!!

i will take legal and criminal actions against you scammer and make sure you are in jail and pay me 100 000dollar in damaged

die shitt!!!!

delet the posts

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima: If you didn't have so many cool piccies I'd suggest silly lad as a siggy. Oh well

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic