SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Farmer and the Refugee - a two year bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am proud to be your Mentee Very Happy

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
DoctorEnigma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean that's what I first thought when I read the title of your post. TWO YEARS? No way.

Then I read this post, I must admit after an hour of reading I did start to skim quite a bit of it. But I am truly impressed! The time you took, the story that you spun, the amazing detail.

And let's face it, this scammer did quite a bit of typing on her/his own.

One could almost start feeling some compassion for her plight. I mean the patience she showed, the stories that she told.

You get snapped out of that false sense of compassion as soon as you read her email to Isacc Johnson, basically issuing a death threat; what a conniving little bitch. As soon as she thought someone else had reaped the rewards of her hard work over so many months, her evil twin appeared.

As a criminal psychologist I find this such a valuable insight into this person's ability to put on what was obviously an amazing act. I found this absolutely fascinating.

Congratulations, you are an artist. I admire your patience and tenacity.

In the final appraisal one can only conclude that it is you, who out acted the actor. Never once did she ever seriously accuse you of trying to play her as the fool. Quite the opposite, you used a valuable approach in realizing that the best defense is a good offense. So you confronted her with the possibility that maybe she was getting the money and lying to you that she had no knowledge of this Isacc Johnson.

Great stuff, as someone mentioned it almost seems there could be a book in there somewhere.

Doc
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo. I can't believe how long you could draw this out. Unbelievable.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the kind comments. Very Happy

Some lads just don't go away. Philomena is now being totally ignored, but still the lad keeps writing. Here's one mail I liked (bolding mine):

Quote:
Hello Bros,

It is a surprise that you don't check your email any more, from the 30th January up-till date 14th February,

How are you today? I know you are fine and doing well too.

Bros i come to write you today because it marks the end of the first month of the year 2011, So that we will know what to do and where we are to stand on, especially I myself, brother you know it has been long and quite long the Church contributed and handed the money over to you ,though I thank you for your effort before and even after the contribution.

You've put much effort thoughout, but after all it is yet to be done. But I want to ask you so that I will know what your plans are over the money, as we have started the the know year.

Bros please i would like you to tell me what the plan is this year as I also believed that you are sharing my stress and suffering all this while when are you hoping to send the money to me??

And the laptop you promised me last year? Still up until now I pass through much stress just to make sure I hear from you, please brother I hoped throughout 2008, 2009, and 2010 and now we are in 2011 - I hope in God, but i know as well you do know that God will not come down to liberate some one, but it is through someone, and i believe God that you are the true person, my one and only brother /relation i have in this whole earth. Brother, please liberate me this new year, that is by sending the money, so that all that the Dream of mine will not die off just like that.

I hope you will and will do it soon, please do help me.
I am hoping to hear from you.
Yours Philomena.

The lad has become less entertaining lately, but still can't stop.....

Quote:
date Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Hi!! Bros,

I greet you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hope you are doing well?????

How are you cooping with your new life style?? Do you find joy in it Still????

Yours Sister Phil

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's great that you left her with the "what happened" ending. She still thinks that there is a slim possibility that you'll send her money. Amazing Bait. jump_4_joy

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Pedro Gonzales
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I'm new here and this is one of the first letter stories I've read. Aside of it I've read about the Skeleton Coast, the Road to Chad, and some stories about getting photos or art items from the lads. I understand those - they waste the lad's time and money and usually end up with them being in debts, which could prevent them from scamming people.

But what was the goal here? As far as I can judge, the lad was just sitting comfortably behind his computer and didn't lose anything but time. Which is nice, I guess, but you must have lost many, many, many times more than him, thinking over this bait and making it happen. Was it worth it? Why?

Note I'm trying to be offensive, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind baits like this one.

Aside from that, It's been a thrilling read and you sure are an artist. At times I was wondering if you were using bits and pieces from your real life (farming in rural England?) because it just felt so real.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Pedro! Very Happy
For the lads, time is money:
- answering baiters means not answering to real victims, thus losing money
- the lads pay online time in the internet café, not all of them have their own computer.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Pedro - and welcome to Eater!

As Jeannette so correctly said, my only goal was to get the lad to spend time writing to my character, and to have less time to write to real victims.

Apart from a bit of real English weather, however (based on what I saw out of my window, or what I saw on the news reports - not necessarily true for where David lived), there's no 'real life' in there.

I'm not male, I haven't got any children, I'm not a Christian, I know absolutely nothing about farming, and certainly not a thing about goats (though I stroked one once at a children's zoo). I just used a bit of 'general knowledge', and did have a quick look over a(n American) goat breeding website - oh and a health site about pre-eclamspsia in pregnancy. But, generally, I just rambled on a bit, and wrote my side of the emails in a matter of seconds.

I don't think I'd be any good at doing all the amazing things that some baiters do. I can only do the one thing that I can do .... get a lad 'involved' in my character's invented life. But that's OK: everything helps to distract the lads from real victims. I do my bit .... and other baiters do their bit. We all do the thing that we are good at, and together we make a difference.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Milking the bulls and collecting rooster eggs are the basics of agriculture!
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRANWEN,

I've been reading this bait over the last three days and just want to drop a note to express my respect and admiration.

You have an incredible knack for making the ridiculous sequence of events which led to the money not arriving in Philomena's hand seem realistic.

My personal highlight was the moneygram receipt in the in-laws' shopping bag. I genuinely laughed out loud at that bit.

Thank you so much.
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow! Shocked truly impressive work of art here. very well played.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic