SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

so I've been reading nowhere's safaris....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nautilus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading Nowhere's st4r w4rs safari and 4ndy + the PCs when i thought of something.

I remember g[]mer from my last time being here. Already an established and feared name for his d[]lla ch[]p. When something struck me.

Now there might be reluctance to do this, because it is sending something to the boiz, but I think someone wanting the ultimate in g[]mer'd would like this.

Do something like 4ndy + PCs and have the boiz picking up a package that will move about. However, let there be an actual package. Slowly lead them out, and then when you know they are deep in it. Send out the real package with a single note from g[]mer inside and nothing else. Maybe even a little g[]mer idol for them to curse at....

If its already been done, or if sending something physical is impossible that's okay. But the idea was just something that had to be shared. Twisted Evil
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see what you're thinking! However don't forget the gps e - track application will not work with real packages, it only works with fictional packages!!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But thats just it. You have them follow the GPS e - track, then while you know they are on safari you send the real package to the eventual last stop. Of course you'd need to know you have boiz destined to go all the way, otherwise it would be a waste.

It would be a true kodak moment. Tired and haggard from a long journey. The prize is finally there, the truth will be told. Hording the prize away with glee dusty fingers tear off the tape, throw out the packing peanut to find nothing. Nothing but a note.

"I GO CHOP YOR DOLLA! -G[]mer"
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ...and physically shipping a parcel all over the place would be a logistical nightmare to coordinate. Expensive too.
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nautilus wrote:

Tired and haggard from a long journey. The prize is finally there

A clear-plastic, vacuum sealed bag containing an uncooked prawn head might be a nice prize.

Tell 'em it's the body of Christ.
Nautilus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buckshot wrote:
^^^ ...and physically shipping a parcel all over the place would be a logistical nightmare to coordinate. Expensive too.

nono, you'd ship it to the final place. Only one destination. However the GPS will be sending them everywhere else until you decide to finally place the GPS where you actually sent the g[]mer box.
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nautilus wrote:
I've been reading Nowhere's st4r w4rs safari and 4ndy + the PCs when i thought of something.

I remember g[]mer from my last time being here. Already an established and feared name for his d[]lla ch[]p. When something struck me.

Now there might be reluctance to do this, because it is sending something to the boiz, but I think someone wanting the ultimate in g[]mer'd would like this.

Do something like 4ndy + PCs and have the boiz picking up a package that will move about. However, let there be an actual package. Slowly lead them out, and then when you know they are deep in it. Send out the real package with a single note from g[]mer inside and nothing else. Maybe even a little g[]mer idol for them to curse at....

If its already been done, or if sending something physical is impossible that's okay. But the idea was just something that had to be shared. Twisted Evil

Just my 2 cents, but you probably dont need to mask gomer, starwars, or andy - lol

welcome to 419 eater Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or get another lad to deliver the package at the final destination...then blame the lad for the dollar chop!

"It's really scary now ,knowing she might run out medication soon " - Tony
Pith Helmet Chant4l's posse: Accra>Lome>Cotonou>Accra>Lome>Atakpame>Accra (1000Km+, co-bait with bigdaddy & psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x4
Nautilus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GnarlySpoof wrote:
Or get another lad to deliver the package at the final destination...then blame the lad for the dollar chop!

I like that variation, but I still think the empty box with the taunting note has a much stronger reaction with no one around to take it out on. Especially if its a solo lad (do they travel alone yet?).
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Nautilus! Hope you liked the safari's.

I'll tell you, after having found Andrew again, and him thinking that I am a big Mafioso, he has repeatedly asked to work with me (altho he keeps asking me to send him money first--maybe learned a lesson from his safari, eh?)

However, he might be willing to go pick up a package if it wasn't very far away. Of course, then it could move once he got there.

However, he has had enough experience with GP5 3-Tr4ck to know that they are not a reliable company.

Food for thought.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Nautilus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh I got it then! No gps, just straight to the empty box (I haven't gotten to the end of the travelling PCs yet so I don't know how it ends. up to the FBI intro!).

The way I figure if you get him to safari far again, say Sao Tome for example Twisted Evil , that there really is a package there. Then you can make him think you are g[]mer, or at least a high up g[]mer boi, or that you've initiated him into your boiz.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that anybody would do this for baiting

but there is a new 4x4 gps gismo
on the market that has a "call home"
feature when you push the button
it sends off a signal via satellite
to a website which keeps track of you
so your loved ones can keep track of you

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic