SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Round 5:

Quote:
JEFF.
THE SECURITY JOB THAT YOUR FATHER IS DOING WILL VERY SOON SEND HIM TO HIS GRAVE. WHILE THE PROSTITUTION YOUR MOTHER IS INTO AT WARRI WILL ALSO SOON SEND HER TO A SICK BED WERE THERE WILL BE NO SOLUTION FROM A MEDICAL DOCTOR. BECAUSE I HAD SEX WITH HER FEW HOURS AGO WHEN SHE STARTED SHOUTING HAW....USH...... SO SHE HAS CONTACTED THE HIV I CONTACTED FROM YOUR PROSTITUTE ELDEST SISTER WHO IS NOW MARRIED TO THAT FOOLISH MAN YOUR HOPELESS FATHER CALL AN IN LAW. HOWEVER. YOU DO NOT HAVE A CAR BUT KEEP LYING TO PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE CARS.(NA GOD WITH DEVIL GO COMBINE STRIKE YOU WITH THUNDER. AND YOU GO DIE OPEN MOUTH WERE FLIES GO QUICK ENTER YOUR MOUTH SO THAT YOU GO QUICK ROTTEN. AND YOUR TWO LEGS GO OPEN WIDE FOR ABOKI TO CUT YOUR PRICK FOR RITUAL).

WERE YOU DEY WEN ABEL DEY BUY CARS AND BUILD HOUSES? YOU RUSH GO RUSSIA AND RUSH COME BACK LIKE A RUSHING TAP WEN THE WATER THEY WAIST AWAY. YOU ARE A WAIST TO YOUR GENERATION. I PITTY THE GIRL WEN SHE GO BORN FOR YOU. BECAUSE YOU CANNOT EVEN AFFORD A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR THE PIKIN. OR BUYING A PRESENTS. SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR WICK LIFE WEN YOU DEY LEAVE FOR THIS COUNTRY. FOOL . NA GIRL GO COOK PIOSON FOR YOU CHOP FOR THIS COUNTRY. WHY YOU NOR RUSH BACK TO RUSSIA AGAIN? AKPA....LIKE...... YOU......GO NA........ EWU.
RUSH GO COLLECT YOUR ABINO PIKIN FOR RUSSIA NA. IF THE GOVERNMENT NOR JAIL YOU. EVEN IF YOU SUCCEED TO COLLECT YOUR ABINO PIKIN. NA MILITANT GO KIDNAP AHM KILL AHM. BECAUSE YOU NOR EVEN GET MONEY TO SAVE YOUR ABINO PIKIN.

YOUR MATES DEY MAKE UP THEIR MIND DEY MAKE MONEY FOR LIFE. YOU DEY THERE DEY CHOP BEANS AND GARRI WEN E GO HANG FOR YOUR TROOTE .SHUT THIN. AKIN AND PAWPAW BETTER PASS YOU. DWAFF LIKE YOU. I PROMISE YOU. I GO BUST YOUR HOUSE FOR THIS COUNTRY . READY I GO COME FOR YOU.....SOON.

YOUR LIFE NA TO BORROW PEOPLE CAR DRIVE TAKE GO CHASE HIV GIRLS. WHY YOU FAMILY DEY SUFFER FOR NIGERIA.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<[email protected]> to Mr. G.:
Quote:
subject Re: I CHOP U AND U SUFFER. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MUGU GO KILL YOUR SELF
, U TOOL SMALL FOR ME IF U TRY ME I GO LRT U NO SAY I BE MIPHITE
What the heck is "MIPHITE?"

<[email protected]> The Angry Barrister:
Quote:

YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID OLATUNJI . IDIOT WHY YOU SEND ALL THIS NONSENSE TO ME YOU DEY CRAZY? NA EVERY BODY DEY RESPECT 419 MONEY WEY YOU GUYZ ARE MAKEING ON BETRAYING GOOD ONE . YOU BE FOOOOOOOOOOL FOR EVER GO TO HAIL WITH YOUR EVIL MONEY IDIOT IF YOU PRETEND THAT YOU DONT KNOW , NA YOU DEY TAKE YOUR HEAD ALONE CARY OK.
YOU SEND ME YOUR PICTURE ANIMAL FOOOL LIKE YOU ONLY YOUR PICTURE YOU SEND TO ME THAT IS WHERE I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY B4 . IDIOT NA YOUR MAMA YOU GO CHOP AFTER YOU CHOP THEM FINISH ALL THAT SHRAM YOU CAL WITH CHOP YOU 2. EWU.
These two are ready for round two! Laughing

edit: Round two!
[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: U SMALL WU MG BOI STILL SUCK GOAT TEAT

i no soppose dey reply u because u be fool go kill ur papa and mama
Then why did you reply? Laughing

[email protected] :
Quote:
subject CHAIMAN BIGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOOL

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHE , YOU DEY CRAZY THERE WHO GIVE YOU CHAIRMAN NA THE PEOPLE YOU DEY USE THERE LUCK DEY SHINE IDIOT , YOU SAY YOU BE CHAIRMAN YOU DEY CRAZY THERE WHO TEL YOU SAY I BE 419 LIKE YOU GUYS . IDIOT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT MOTHERLESS BABE HOME IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ALL YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVE IN YOUR FRAUD WAY.
ANIMAL SUCKING PUSSY LIKE YOU , I KNOW YOUR TYPE IDIOT , THAT JUJU WHEY STILL DEY CONTROL YOU YOU NO GO SAY NOOOOOOO TO HIM UNTIL IS TOO LATE ANIMAL WHERE DON'T KNOW WHO IS HIS FATHER IDIOT ..IDIOT NA YOUR MAMA WHERE BE ASHAWOO 4 LAGOS AJAGUNLE 5NAIRA YOU GET MOUTH DEY TALK NA HERE AGAIN I KNOW THAT YOU BE BIG FOOOOOOOOOOL , AS IN YOU BE BIG ANIMAL WITH THAT DIRTY MONEY YOU THINK THAT IS PURE , I DON'T KNOW WHY I WIL BE TALKING WITH A COUPS LIKE YOU , GO AND MEET THE SAME COUPS LIKE YOU SO THAT IT WIL MATCH COS I AM NOT OF YOUR TYPE WITH YOUR NONSENSE WAY. ANIMAL I AM WAITING TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT IDIOT.
And why are you responding then, too? Laughing

Edit: Round 3 sent!
[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: GOATY UGLY FISH MOUTH BOI

hehehehh u no get work tell me i will give some to do pls come and clean my toilet and stop wasting ur time plzzzzzzzzzzz

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU 1009 GO KILL UR SISTER FOR MEET
What does he think I am, a Body Eater? Laughing

Round four emails in the mail!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL. DONT SEND THIS RUBISH AGAIN OR YOU GO DIE. I GO USE OGBONI POWERS KILLL YOU. YOU ARE WARNED.

[email protected]
Quote:

BROTHER YOU NEED TO CHANT THESE SIXTEEN NAMES FOR PEACE AND STOP THIS VERBAL ABUSE HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE HARI BOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND ALL YOUR GENERATION ARE STUPID AND SELFISHNESS.

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT AWARE THAT I AM FROM ( OKIJA ) IN ANAMBRA STATE.

ASK YOUR FRIEND ABOUT OKIJA SHRINE SUCH AS OGUGU AKPU OKIJA AND ULASI OKIJA. ANS SO ON.

YOU ARE CALLING ABOUT YOUR YORUBA SHINE WHILE YOU KNOW THAT OKIJA SHRINE IS THE STRONGEST IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA. IF I MENTION ABOUT YOU OVER THERE ? YOU STUPID AND YOUR FAMILIES WILL PERISH.

BECAUSE I AM A GUY MAN THAT IS WHY I CONSIDER YOU BECAUSE I AM NOT A FOOLISH MUGU LIKE YOU WHO CAN NOT COLLECT EVEN $100 IN A WEEK.

ITS BETTER YOU RESIGN AND FIND ANOTHER WORK TO DO. STUPID PERSON

MY NAME IS
NTI MAGBURU ENYI.

[email protected]
Quote:
u see how ur life end how God take go kill u for answering Rev? thank you say na u kill ur self no be me.Bastard son of a Triumphet

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A BIG GOAT NO MATTER WHAT.

I WILL ONLY TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE FROM THE FAMILY OF GOAT AND CATTLE , U ARE NOT LESS THAN A SON OF A GOAT WHICH MEANS YOU ARE A GOAT BROUGHT UP BY CATTLE.

YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A BIG GOAT NO MATTER WHAT.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you will kill yourself and your family you fool fuck you ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, YOU SHALL DIE LIKE GOAT IDIOT. WHY U WRITE SUCH MESSAGE GOD GO DESTROY DESTROY YOUR GENERATION FOOL IDIOT GOAL MEAT ANU AWU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA DAY MAD ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE IT I WILL TAKE YOUR EMAIL ID TO COVURN

[email protected]
Quote:
Oba Furk Ur Mama Die,As Ehenede Dey Furk Ur Sister rigth now
Na Oba go Furk Ur Mama die ,as Ehenede dey furk ur sisters so,then use u nd ur father do sacrifice.

[email protected]
Quote:
LETS SEE WHO WILL EAT EACH OTHER.

I PROMISE U A HELL,YOU WILL NEVER RETURN.
16 YRS.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ARE ALREADY A LIVING DEAD AA U HAVE STEPPED A STONE.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE OKIJA SHRINE IS INCASE U DONT KNOW LET ME ENLIGHTEN U ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

I PROMISE U .

WATCH SOON.

[email protected]
Quote:
take your fucking time and mind the people you send mails or forwards mails.have nice day.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
subject you be fool ooo go get a job

you be fool ooo go get a job

[email protected]
Quote:
ubject OTU GBAWA NNE GI THERE

you are an idiot guy what can of writhing is this , goat that don't know his way , you are an animal i am very sorry to the womb that carried you ,
i thought that you have since but sing fool of you nuisance , if i am around you i would have treat your fuck up OZ U,
i told you to go and look your type cos i am not your type idiot *DELETED*, you don't know that you are a shameless OLATUNJI , with his ritual way .
i don't care to know your parents or the place you belong i don;t want to know you are a fool with all your generations OK...

[email protected]
Quote:
subject MUMU

I AM MORE THAN YOU, I GOT NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU AGAIN AFTER ALL YOU HAVE BEGGED ME BEFORE

So, he sends two more rants?
Quote:
subject AM YOUR FATHER

YOU ARE A FOLL AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL

Quote:
subject HAS YOU HAVE WISHED FOR YOUR SELF

SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS, I JUST CONFIRMED TODAY AGAIN, I PASS MTCN AND MONEYGRAMME THAT SURVIVES YOU

I AM YOUR MASTER AND YOUR FATHER

edit: John Thomas can't stop! [email protected]
Quote:
subject IKPU GBAWA NNE GI THERE

OTU NNE GI FISH MOUTH IDIOT ..

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
subject IDIOT TEL ME WHAT THE MEANING ANIMAL? AFTER YOU GO AND TEACH YOUR MAMA TOTO THERE IDIOT

HAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS THE HIGHEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEE , A CAPITAL FOOL, AN IMMORALITY LIKE YOU, AS FOOL AS YOU ARE YOU STILL COUNTING ALL THE MONEY THAT YOU MAKE FROM DUPING PEOPLE , I WILL NEVER SORRY FOR YOU COS YOU ARE AN ANIMAL , I AM SORRY THAT YOU KNOW YOUR FAMILY BUT IT HAPPEN THAT ALL YOUR FAMILIES IS AN ARM ROBERS , YOU ARE A FOOL CHAIRMAN , I KNOW 100% THAT YOU HAVE COM DEN MANY PEOPLE AROUND YOU BUT LET ME TELL YOU ANIMAL YOU WILL SURFER IT ALONE , YOU TRAIN FOOLS LIKE YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GOOD WORK ACCEPT TO LOOK INNOCENT ONE TO DUPE CAPITAL IDIOT , I KNOW THAT YOU MAY HAVE ESTATE WITH YOUR DUBIOUS WAY. I SEE AND KNOW THAT SO I AM NOT YOUR TYPE I TEL YOU AGAIN , I AM NOT FROM A NONSENSE FAMILY LIKE YOU ARE. I AM FROM A CHRISTIAN FAMILY OK ,
I AM NOT WOUNDER BCOS ANIMAL GIVE BIRTH TO ANIMAL , SO YOU ARE THE SAME TO THEM, A FOOL THAT DOESNT KNOW THAT HE IS A FOOL . LET ME TEL YOU ABOUT ME
(1) I AM A GENUINE GUY
(2) I AM NOT A JEALOUS SOMEBODY LIKE YOU
(3) IDIOT I AM NOT GREEDY LIKE YOU
(4) I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU COME FROM YOU ARE AN EM-BESIDE.(
(5)YOU HAVE MACHINE THAT YOU USE TO ROBBED PEOPLE IS OK GO AHEAD YOU WILL BE SOON CURT AND DISGRACE
(6) IN EVERY SIDE I AM BETTER THEN ALL YOU HAVE BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER I SAID NEVER TO STAND ON MY FACE WITH ALL THAT YOU MAKE ,
YEAH ALL THE JEEP YOU HAVE I ASK YOU THE NAME OF CARS YOU KNOW HAVE IT FINISH ?

THEN LET ME TEL YOU IF NO BE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL YOU WOULD HAVE STOP WRITING ALL THIS BULL SHIRT TO ME,
I AM AN CEO IN MY OWN OFFICE IDIOT AND YOUR TYPE CAN NOT COME THERE BECAUSE NO ROOM FOR YOU THERE,
HOPELESS IDIOT YOU MARRY AND HAVE ANOTHER CRIMINAL LIKE YOU WHICH IS YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER ,
IF YOU LIKE YOU GO TO ANY WHERE ELSE TO HAVE BUILDING I DON'T CARE WITH YOUR FRAUD WAY IDIOT A FOOL OF FORTY,
YOU THINK THAT THE GENERATIONS ACCEPT YOU IS A PITY FOR YOU GOMER, OLE LIKE YOU . YOU WAN TRY YOUR PAPA I SEE,
YOU HAVE CURSE FOREVER AND EVER...........
YOU ARE REPLYING YOUR HOPELESS JOB IDIOT REPLY AND GO TO HAIL, YOU BUILD HOME AND AWAY IDIOT WITH ANOTHER PERSON SWEAT YOU CAL ME DROP OUT I AGREE YOU THAT FINISH I DON'T SEE ANYTHING IN YOU, ALL I CAN FOUND OUT IS THAT YOU ARE A BLOODY BORN IDIOT CAPITAL ANIMAL............FOOL.....

Safari Issac to Chad
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy ^You are an Em-beside?

[email protected]
Kalyan, India

Quote:
MY FELLOW BROTHER IN THE HOOD.MAY THE ALLMIGHTY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
I STILL NEED TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM NOT A CAFE GUY MAN OK.
WHATEVA YOU THINK YOU ARE,JUST BELIVE THAT I AM MORE THAT YOU IN ANY GIVEN ASPECT
COME CLOSE I GET TO TEACH YOU THIS WORK.YOU ARE ONLY THANKING YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL INTO MY TRAP. I COULD HAVE DO AWAY ALL YOUR BELONGS.SEND ME ALL YOUR DETAILS IMMEDAITLY FOR CLAIM.WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
IF YOU WISH WE CAN DO MORE BETTER THAN THIS.I BASE IN ASIA.BYEE
MAY THE ALLMIGHTY GOD FORGIVES US.

[email protected]
82.145.210.141 Iceland A baiter or does this guy know about Heavy Electricity?

Quote:
Guy i no knw u before. Why the beef? One advice for u, go down the street and go hug transformal. Ur english is terrible, u go school at all? U be international fool Coward. Mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOL YOU ARE CAPITAL FOOOLL

YOU CAN NOT DO ANY THING OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
God shall double your punishment because of your act of ignorant,all family will die one day Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

[email protected]
Quote:
Why are so foolish? JEW MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go Fuck Yourself!!!! You idiotic moron. You cannot even spell let alone know what you are talking about. Come and get me if you dare, you cock sucking jerk!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER A MILLION TIMES YOUR WISHES TO YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION UNBORN FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
yazdıklarınızdan hiçbirşey anlamadım nijeryalı uyanık

Turkish to English translation=Nigerians do not understand anything yazdıklarınızdan awake Confused

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION MUGU,
YOU ARE THE HIGHEST MUGU ON EARTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO
Mr. Wele

YOU Mr. Wele PREPARE FOR HOT SLAP

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU, GOD IS STRONGER THAN YOU, VERY SOON EXPECT A CRY IN YOUR FAMILLY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:
Quote:

seni fuck yaparım yatağa yatırır beceririm nijeryalı annenide getir karbon kağıdı koyacağım araya aynı anda ikinizide becereceğim hihohohohohohohooooooooooooooooooo

Google Translate says this is Turkish for:

Quote:
fuck you fuck do I invest into bed together at the same time I put the carbon paper bring Nigerian annenide ikinizide becereceğim hihohohohohohohooooooooooooooooooo

ETA:

He followed up with:

Quote:
sen başlattın nijeryalı bu kavgayı neden beni piyango kazandınız ödül çıkdı atm kartı diye western union nefret ediyorum bu nijeryalı sahtekar internet dolandırıcılarından tanımadım sanma benim bilmediğim email adresini kullanıyorsun şu anda kılık değiştirmişsin nijeryalı boşuna uğraşma türkler seni kandırır ama sen türkleri kandıramassın

Which seems to translate to:

Quote:
you started it won the Nigerian lottery prize in this fight me why I hate çıkdı western union atm card so that dishonest Nigerians are using the internet email address dolandırıcılarından knew I did not know I do not think Nigerians had changed costumes at this time in vain fool you, but you're dealing with Turks Turks kandıramassın

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
oh sorry,u r just an asshole,funny how people spend their time on the internet,u cannot even make a good sentence,its a pity anyway,but i blame myslef that i waste my time with this kinda bullshit.
cheap fool.its not all about cursing but look at urself and judge.
man its a pity,really.sorry.
shows how local u are.

[email protected]
Quote:

which getto them born u put.. oh sorry, see wetin poverty de cause, if to say air condition
de blow you for VGC you for no get time de write all this kolo mental bad spelling,
suffer man your house rent go soon expire.... so from that one room wey u de pay 1200 per month.... wey you and rat de drag pillowcase.. omo if you die nobody go cry, how many times you don send money go village?

ogogoro boy like you, u de talk about cafe boys.. hahahahaha poverty de worry you,
you still de call cafe bcos na there u de huzzle, me i no no wetin be cafe bcos am 24hrs in my palace with my laptop........... die poor...... fuck off

[email protected]
Quote:
Na wetin be ur problem dis yeye boy.....u get shame at all?na papa b client?why u want to kill urself bcos of mugu,o i c...e be like say na u b d mugu,IDIOT

English u no fit write,Pigin sef na wahala 4 u.....If no be greed wey dey kill Client,how person like u go take dey collect kobo...........i beg 4 get a life bcos u just dey open ur wide mouth for nothing,BASTARD, CHECK UR SPELLINGS

[email protected]
Quote:

MAKE OLUYA PURNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOME . YOU WER DEM BORN BY MISTAKE. YOU REMMEBER SAY YOUR MAMA TELL YOU BEFORE NOW. SAY WHEN EVERT SHE DEY SEE YOU, SAY SHE DEY SEE THE INPORTANT OF ABORTION.? YOU BE MUMU, FOR NO REASON YOU DEY WRITE ME MUMU THINGS. NA HUNGRY GO KILL YOU FOR NIJA THERE. ME I DEY Ghana. IF YOU GET MOUTH COME HERE. IF YOU NO DIE. ANIMAL LIKE YOU

[email protected] has sent me the best reply I've had in a long time Laughing
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE THE WORST SHIT I HAVE SEEN

CHECK YOUR ENGLISH, POOR OLD IDIOT LIKE YOU!!!!, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL
CORRECTLY, I DON'T THINK YOU EVER SAW THE FOUR WALLS OF A PRIMARY
SCHOOL, TALK LESS OF A SECONDARY SCHOOL.I AM NOW CONVINCED BEYOND ALL
REASONABLE DOUBT THAT ONES ENGLISH AND REASONING TRULY DEVELOPES
PARIPASSU, SINCE YOUR ENGLISH IS POOR, YOUR THINKING IS FEEBLE.

JUST SIMPLE WORDS THAT A 5 YR OLD BOY CAN CLOSE HIS EYES AND SPELL
CORRECTLY IS WHAT YOU ARE JARGONING UP AND DOWN, BASTARD FOOL LIKE
YOU. YOU SHOULD GO AND ENROLL IN ADULT EDUCATION, IDIOT LIKE YOU. IT
IS FOOLS LIKE YOU THAT WILL BE RELEASING ATOMIC BOMB WITH THEIR MOUTH
ALL IN THE NAME OF TRYING TO SPEAK ENGLISH. PLEASE ENGLISH IS NOT BY
FORCE. IMAGINE SIMPLE WORDS LIKE "FOOL, BASTARD, SHANTY, FISHING,
SMELLING, ROASTED, PEPPER, CHOLERA, CANCER, DIABETIS, STREET, WASTE,
SHAME, SACRIFISE, HOW MANY WILL I MENTION, IN FACT YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN
BEING, I SWEAR.

I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE AN ARMED ROBBER, WHO MOLEST PEOPLE ON THE HIGH
WAY. YOU WILL GET KILLED BEFORE THIS FEBRUARY WILL END. MARK MY WORD.
YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH. YOU HAVE TOUCHED A WRONG PERSON. YOU
WILL KNOW THAT DISTANCE IS NEVER A BARRIER IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM.
JUST CALL YOUR FAMILY AND START PREPARING FOR YOUR FUNERAL. YOU MUST
SURELY DIE THIS MONTH. IF THIS MONTH GOES BY AND YOU ARE NOT DEAD,
KNOW THAT I AM NOT WHOM I AM.

YOU WILL DIE EITHER BY ACCIDENT OR STRAY BULLET WILL KILL YOU. ANY
MOTOR YOU ARE INSIDE WILL BE MARKED FOR ACCIDENT AND YOU MUST DIE. YOU
JUST HAVE 24 DAYS TO SPEND ON EARTH, I HAVE STARTED COUNTING IT FOR
YOU. THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST INSULT IN LIFE. WHEN YOU GO TO HELL, GREET
MR. LUCIFER THERE, GO ROT IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST INSULT IN LIFE.
Hmmm...somehow, I don't believe that. Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
you and your entire family will die like fowl tonight

[email protected]
I wrote in my subject line-
Quote:
VERY SOON EXPECT A CRY IN YOUR FAMILLY

His reply-
Quote:
CALL HOME FOR UPDATE

[email protected]
Quote:
waiting happen way u dey send me this mail?

[email protected]
Quote:
No price no pay

if you prize me you go die before your time man.

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama as you dey there you no dey thief?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WHICH IS YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS.

[email protected]
41.214.122.132 Senegal

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAA
EGEDE
DIS NA MILORDI OZONE LAYER
TESTED RUGGED

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STRIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama and papa try for your village there worry and about to die yesterday why u get them idiot go now and talk to them there death mugu like u

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER RECIVE IT BACK

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE A BIG FOOL,U ABA BOY WEY NO GO SCHOOL,SEE U DEY USE GMAIL FOR BANK NO BE YEYE DEY WORRY YOU ANIMAL WEY NO GO SCHOOL,U ARE DOING THE SAME THING WEY I DEY DO AND HAVE THE COURSE TO INSULT ME ALL THIS GO COME BACK TO YOU U GO SEE VERY SOON B4 EASTER U GO DEY FOR JAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU, YOUR FAMILY,& GENERATIONS DAYS ARE NUMBERED...U ARE CURSED........

[email protected]
115.240.85.241 India
Quote:
Dear Guyman,

Una don spoil this job finish, which kind of format be this, do not send this rubish to my box again, fool.

Fuck out animal.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR FAMILY...IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY....BECAUSE YOUR GENERATION IS CURSED....USU RAAKWA OTU NNE GI...ONYE UCHU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS MAN I HAVE COMMUNICATE WITH ON NET

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu,

thank ou for our tools, i had a new tools from you
but regarding your words, i have already done a ritual
with she goat to make sure you die in the next 24 hours
so dont be panic rather than make your will now

ok

all the same thanks again for our tools

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR MR IKPU,

TELL YOUR MOTHER TO OPEN HER LEGS SO THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR HEAD INTO HER IKPU, AS HER PUSSY IS TOO LARGE FOR YOUR FATHERS DICK,

YOUR DEATH IS NEAR .....AS YOU HAVE START DREAMING AND SEEING DEAD PEOPLE., GO TO PROHET T.B.JOSHUA HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE/

BLOODY *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO CURSE SOMEONE WHO NEVER CURSED YOU, THEREFOR YOU ARE PERPETUALLY CURSED, YOUR HAND WORK IS CURSED, YOUR BED IS CURSED, YOUR ROOM IS CURSED, YOUR MOTHER IS CURSED, YOUR FATHER IS CURSED, YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE CURSED, YOUR WIFE OR YOUR WIFE TO BE IS CURSED, YOUR GIRLS FRIENDS AND BOY FRIENDS ARE CURSED, YOUR GOING OUT IS CURSED YOUR COMING BACK CURSED, YOU SLEEPING IS CURSED, YOUR MORNING IS CURSED, YOUR AFTERNOON IS CURSED, YOUR EVENING AND NIGHT IS CURSED, FROM SUNDAY TO SATURDAY YOU ARE FOREVER CURSED.......ANY MONEY IN YOUR HAND IS CURSED, YOU ARE CURSED WITH A PERPETUALLY CURSE AND SO SHALL IT BE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN. HOWEVER, I WISH YOU H.I.V AND AIDS, GONORRHEA WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE, YOU MUST KEEP ON SMELLING ALL THE DAY OF YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN. YOU ARE MORE THAN STUPID AND YOU SHALL REMAIN USELESS, YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER SHALL DIE PAINFUL DEATH, YOU SHALL DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENT AND THE VULTURES SHALL EAT YOUR BODY........YOU ARE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE PERPETUALLY CURSE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:
Quote:
"Wise" man! wey get time dey reply scam.

Na you foolish pass bcos i don take ur time.
You no fit delete am amebo.
So you know it is business they can make money from BASTARD!!

IF YOU REPLY ME AGAIN YOUR DEAD MOTHER WILL DIE AGAIN IN HELL.
ALREADY YOUR REPLY DON ENTER KLLIKO SHRINE FOR GHANA.
I NO NO SAY YOU BE GUYMAN. YOU FOR NO REPLY. SORRY
SEE YOU IN HELL!!

Quote:
U NO GET WORK
YOUR MOTHER DEY SUFFER LIKE WITCH NA TO DEY REPLY GUY MAN EMAIL.
LOOK DO SOMETHING AND MAKE MONEY MAGA.
SEE YOUR NAME LIKE BASTARD NAME.
ARE YOU AFRICAN? YOU DEY ANSWER SM1TH G3ORGE
NA OTIBO FUCK YOUR MOTHER?

[email protected]:
Quote:
NOW GOD IS GOING TO CURSE YOU FOR YOUR OFFENSE YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR WHEN YOU SEE SORES ON YOUR FACE NO WHERE THEY COME FROM AMEN

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangest reply I've gotten, but pretty lengthy...

[email protected]:
Quote:
You sounds so different today, you have your english well polished
unlike the jargons I am used to in your mails, what happend? why this
sudden transformation over-night? did you go through the University
overnight?

Well, no matter what you say, it will not still deduce from the fact
that your case is fate accompli, that is, already settled, have you
read William Shakespeare's Julius Ceaser?, Ceaser was told by a
soothsayer that he will die on the ides or March (15th of March) but
he never heed that prophecy, even on the same day of March 15,
Arthemidus the seer wanted to see Ceaser regarding the danger he saw
but he was too power drunk and full of himself to hear him speak.

The irony of the whole saga was that Ceaser saw the same soothsayer on
the morning of that same March 15 and shouted "behold the ides of
March" that is to say "I have seen March 15" but the soothsayer was
quick to reply, yes you have seen it but the day is not yet passed.
What happend later was a tragedy to history, Ceaser was brutally
murdered by his closest friends Marcus Brutus, Cassius, Casca et al.

So my dear, in one of Ceasers' quotation, he has this to say..."What
can be avoided whose ends has been proposed by the mighty gods" that
is to say, what the gods has decided can never be avoided" Example: A
man was told that he will die in a particular day, he now thought to
himself, I will not go out of my house that very day, let me see how
death will come and kill me in my house, he never knew that once it
has been decreed, nothing will prevent it, as the man was in his house
that very day resting on the sofa in his parlour, NEPA now brought a
high voltage or current as they used to call it, because of it, the
ceiling fan is his house rotated at a very high speed that the fan cut
off from the hook and before this man will know it, it landed on him
and right there he died. Was it not in his house? did he go out of his
house before he was killed?

So, you can not escape it, you provoked and made me angry in my
spirit, why should be cursing me not knowing the person you are
sending the message to. Are you not a guy man like me??? are we not in
the same game??? what wrong have i done??? even if you are not a guy
man, the least you should have done is to delete the mail as junk if
you don't like it. Why cursing me, do you think that amongst the 6.5
billion people on earth or the 150 million Nigerians are all human
being??? do you think that every body in Nigeria goes to Church or
knows the Christain God??? don't you know that we serve different gods
on earth??? everybody knows where he gets his mystic power from.

So why curse me when you know we are doing the same thing??? the only
condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you
are not a guy man. But if by any means either now or before you have
defrauded a white man, my brother INKATA MUKATA MBULEHI OOOHHHHHHH
MMMMM SHANTI SHANTI....so mote it be...

Let us start counting the days. February is just 28 days, so we just
have about 23 days or so remaining. 24 hours in a day is full of many
things.

WATCH OUT, for I see a great crowd mostly your family in your compound
wailing and weeping. Most especially your nephew, it touched him
most,,, i don't know why.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF BEING IN THE SAME BUSINESS WITH ILLITERATES
LIKE YOU GUYS.

I AM WONDERING HOW YOU CAN CONVINCE A MAGA TO PART WITH HIS FORTUNE
WITH THIS LEVEL OF ENGLISH.

YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR MISTER. YOU BETTER GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING
DOING. AM A GRADUATE, A LAWYER AT THAT. I DON'T THINK I WILL HAVE
ANYTHING TO DO WITH ILLITERATES LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T MAKE A SIMPLE
CORRECT SENTENCE.

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, THIS MONTH WILL BE A CALAMITIOUS MONTH FOR YOU.
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE DEATH, NO MATTER WHERE YOU RUN TO. THE DEMON
ASSIGNED TO KILL YOU IS ALREADY OUT, SO NO GOING BACK. I WILL SHOW HOW
MUCH AM BIGGER THAN YOU IN SPIRITUAL REALM.

WHEN YOU COME BACK AGAIN TO THIS WORLD, YOU WILL USE NIDDLE TO SOW
YOUR MOUTH SO THAT IT WILL NOT KILL YOU AGAIN.

I AM PISSED OFF WITH YOUR GUTTER LANGUAGE, SPEAKING LIKE A ROTTEN BRAT
WHICH YOU ARE. WATCH OUT MAN, YOUR TIME IS UP. I
HAVE ANNOUNCED YOUR OBITUARY IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM, ALL YOUR FAMILY
WILL SOON MOURN YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU CAUSED FOR YOURSELF, I SAW YOU
BEING TAKEN TO THE MORTUARY SOON, I MEAN SOON. I SAW YOUR PUT INSIDE A
CASKET AND BEING LOWERD IN SIX FEET, AND SO SHALL IT BE, OOOOHHHHMMM
SHANTI SHANTI,,,,,,OOOOHHHMMM MUNATI AGANTI KRISHMA LUTE......OOOOOO
HHHHHHHHHHH

WRITE YOUR WILL, CHURCH CAN NOT SAVE YOU, I LORD SHIVA KRUNATI
MALIKESE OF THE HIGHEST TEMPLE HAS NAILED YOUR COFFIN SPIRITUALLY. IT
WILL SOON MANIFEST.... JUST A SLIGHT FEVER, HEADACHE, AND ACHE, BEFORE
HELP COULD COME, YOU ARE DEAD. MARK TODAYS DATE AND TELL IT TO YOUR
BROTHER SO THAT THEY WILL REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE SENT THIS MAIL TO YOU
AT THIS DATE.

[email protected]

Quote:
i am happy to hear all your bullshit , cos it make me to know really who you are , minus igbo there is no one on earth will hear about Nigeria but that is not what i come for , all i want you to know is that you are a fool a coward dirty pig like you ashawoo piking , waiting a shot time it will clear for your eyes idiot,
Yoruba Na only mouth their have i don't have ur time until we see ..i am 100% happy to be an igloo man , what would have i do if not ? to be a dirty Yoruba man no my God how can i be a parrot a talkative mu mu people , Nigeria get mouth today is because of igloo man , you are a fool because if you are not an a coward you should have not talk of baifra or whatever , ewedu man ewu..

[email protected]

Quote:
ok your mean your mama ok so you are a bastard and your mama is an outcast ok i for say why you are behaving the way your behaving idiot like you fool asshole f*ck you all your mother f*cker f*ck too i make sure your don't salved in this life fool i know you and i will make you go down just wait i am mongering you from now i will kill you just being to number your days from today you will go down for me your fool f*ck you bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:

Fugitive son.. We all know the truth. How long will YOU keep hiding your identity as an ALIEN.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Thomas is a real trooper. Won't quit!
@Fatter - Yeah, another Mr. G is in the game, bothering these same lads.

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: MAY ALL YOUR OGUN KILL YOU THERE FOR THAT STUPID QUESTION YOU ASK ?

YOU ARE A FOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. IDIOT.......

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Re: U ARE BIGGER IDIOT THAT UR GOAT FOOLISH YAHOO BOI. OOOOOOOO!

Its obvious say you know get shame for face,so internet fraud don turn to your family inherittance? what a pity,Waziri go soon catch up with you,old fool.You shall perish in hell will all that ill gotten waelth u dey mention.

Safari Issac to Chad
brain-damage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grace Williams [email protected]
Quote:

NNEGI IDIOT

Mr Festus Umanu [email protected]
Quote:
THANKS YOU SIR AND BE GOOD

Mr Han Quan [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
AMU NNAGI NA OTU NNEGI

IWU ONYE APARI CHINEKE AZOOLAGI I FOR DEAL WITH YOU NARACHAAGI EGOGINILE EWU. OTU REEKWA NNE GI NA AMU NNAGI ATURU DI KA GI NPAMA ANU OHIA OKUKO KAGI MMA IDIOT

Ruth Hull [email protected]
Quote:
same to u fool

UNESCO BOARD [email protected]
Quote:
na ogun go kill u oh u nor fit talk say guy leave am 4 me u dey curse ur head ole

UNESCO BOARD [email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY NA NA I NO SAY GUY LIKE U NOR SUPPOSE 2 DEY LIVE IMAGINE DIS JET AGE U STILL DEY TALK OKIJA U B REAL GOAT BIG ONE U STILL B MY GUY BUT NA BIG GOAT U B TRY CHANGE IF U GET GF ASK AM MAKE SHE FUCK U GIVE U BOOBS SUCK SO DAT U GO GET SENSE WELLA.

IDIOT
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
my guy please do you no me where do you no me why do you desider to insult people you dont no are you out of your maind, rat like you one you can speak corret english, do you no the cain of person you tulking to i wish i see you for ten years you will never see this sky but if you go insider the hause nail down and pray to your god because i am in good mud if not that place you day am seeing you there and i dont whan to handle you now because i am very happy today just thank your god, one i dont have any thing to do with interoul mugu like you he goat village guy bastart infact i dont have any thing to do with you because of your low menterlity you are like small brother for me so i we adivice you wash your maout.

you full

[email protected]
Quote:
U WANNA BIG UP MUGU? NA U DEAD BODY GO ENTER GRAVE.

MUGU FOCKING MOTHER WITH HIV POOR MAN

MUGU FOCKING THIS OFF YOU ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
whatever you say with mouth must come to your life you have say what you want in your life remember that god create this world with mouth and who ever move before god is a first prophet you have on ready moved before god. From new to Easter you we fall into dangerous sickness unless if I offend you before you lay cost on your heard I promise you can never be hill

And whatever comes for your life from today 4/02/2011 don’t be surprise

Because you have already moved before god, you have crate anorder world in your life.

1) Don’t go for herbalist

2) Don’t drink madesing

3) Don’t go to church

4) Don’t look for help

5) Because you have offend the holy sprit god in your life.

Fall on sickness

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!
JUST GO THROUGH YOUR STUPID MAIL AND SEE WHAT YOU STATED THERE! THIS IS 21 CENTUARY AND A FOOL LIKE YOU STILL BELIEVE IN ORACLE!

BETTER GIVE YOIR LIFE TO CHRIST BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You nor go school at all. na so poor people dey be, any where them dey, they are well known, any where they talk, they are well recorgnised with thier talk. Nor be your fault, na poverty una go die put. All the money wey you go still suffer get, na guy man like you go still collect am from you before you commit sucide or die for jail. People like you and your family nor go fit count 100k before una die. Poor people are always frustrated. Let m give you a piece of advise, you need to see pastor Adeboye for poverty cleasing, if not the yolk can never be broken. You are to try and break the course in your generation if not your poor prodigal children will still place a curse on you even when you are dead.

Take care frustrated Guy from a Poor family.

from Rude man.

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS BOY LIKE YOU,

BORN THROW AWAY, A PRODUCT OF LEAKING CONDOM, YOU NO DEY SHAME SAY YOU
DE GO CAFE DE BROWSE.YOU NO KNOW SAY YOU BE MUGU? FOR SITING DOWN WITH
YOUR TIME TO WRITE ALL THESE BULLSHIT, THAT MAKES YOU A MUGU, YOU DEY
TALK OF 1NARIA AND WESTERN UNION, WHILE YOUR MATE ARE TALKING ABOUT
DOLLARS AND POUNDS IN ACCOUNT,GUYS IN 9JA ARE SMART, BUT YOURS IS THE
OTHER WAY ROUND.YOU ARE DISGRACE TO NIGERIA.

MUMU INNOCENT EMEKA, KIDNAPPER, ARMED ROBBER RAPIST

[email protected]
Quote:
NA THE ASHAWO WEY YOUR MAMA DO,,, NA HIN MAKE YOU GO DEY DO GEE..IF
THE ASHAWO PAY FOR YOUR MAMA,, YOU FOR NO GO DEY DO GEE WAY GO KILL
YOU..

I TELL YOU...YOU GO DIE...
NA FIRE GO FIRE YOU..

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lachesis and Tuco, the office of the presidency and springbanknigplc guymen are the same guy or they share scripts somehow. I know because one of my parallel lad accounts got the message that Lachesis received from the office of the presidency (it was a reply to my claim that I would e-mail him on March 1st to prove that his curses were meaningless), but it came from springbanknigplc.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

from Joana Akpalu <[email protected]>
Quote:
subject Your mother, and unborn generation.

Jesus do not curse. You do not know Jesus, if you do, you will not say this.
If you get sense, na delete you for delete am. Na over sabi go kill you.
That curse na your unborn generation go suffer am let us bet.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezio wrote:
Lachesis and Tuco, the office of the presidency and springbanknigplc guymen are the same guy or they share scripts somehow. I know because one of my parallel lad accounts got the message that Lachesis received from the office of the presidency (it was a reply to my claim that I would e-mail him on March 1st to prove that his curses were meaningless), but it came from springbanknigplc.

Good, let's all go ahead and rip him a new anal canal. Laughing

I know this can't be any of you:

[email protected]

Quote:
Guy make people like una no dey take am too personal, a Niger brother like you bomb you format and you know waiting dey, simply ignore instead of using such words, Abi you wan tell me say na you holy pass? knowing that its not any Niger fault that our country is going from bad shape to other, come to talk of it, dont you think the so called white monkeys are just paying for all they have stole from your mother LAND? listen, you better wake up and know what is right for you. Unless you become black monkey too.

Can you imagine what you called your self, rugged axe lord. Lol.....tell me if your own cult brother no dey do yahoo yahoo, in fact go to Ajao estate for Lagos, na Egede men full pass for Gee, so why you dey act like say you wan join the white people take us as fool. Abi no be the same Neo Black Movement dey fight against in justice, Or no be after the fight Oyibo people come fight with us for Benin land make Oba of those days initiation Black Movement? Guy make we dey use our head. Na new age we dey so, any body wa fit catch any Oyibo person make them shop am die, because if not be this yahoo yahoo, you no know how many of your brother wa go for still dey street, or you forget how some brother abandon their own brother for Niger when them dey all enjoy good weather for Euro, now tell me, how many Guy man you see say wan run go abroad? Make u wise and know what is Good for your mother land.

God no dey bless lazy people, as far God live, he will keep given his people maga to shop their money nothing much....Good luck

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you *DELETED*

and twice this one from same lad:

Quote:
fuck you

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] sent me some love as well Laughing
Quote:

I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF BEING IN THE SAME BUSINESS WITH ILLITERATES LIKE YOU GUYS.

I AM WONDERING HOW YOU CAN CONVINCE A MAGA TO PART WITH HIS FORTUNE
WITH THIS LEVEL OF ENGLISH.

YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR MISTER. YOU BETTER GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING
DOING. AM A GRADUATE, A LAWYER AT THAT. I DON'T THINK I WILL HAVE
ANYTHING TO DO WITH ILLITERATES LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T MAKE A SIMPLE
CORRECT SENTENCE.

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, THIS MONTH WILL BE A CALAMITIOUS MONTH FOR YOU.
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE DEATH, NO MATTER WHERE YOU RUN TO. THE DEMON
ASSIGNED TO KILL YOU IS ALREADY OUT, SO NO GOING BACK. I WILL SHOW HOW
MUCH AM BIGGER THAN YOU IN SPIRITUAL REALM.

WHEN YOU COME BACK AGAIN TO THIS WORLD, YOU WILL USE NIDDLE TO SOW
YOUR MOUTH SO THAT IT WILL NOT KILL YOU AGAIN.

I AM PISSED OFF WITH YOUR GUTTER LANGUAGE, SPEAKING LIKE A ROTTEN BRAT
WHICH YOU ARE. HOW CAN SUCH INDECENT WORDS BE COMING OUT OF YOUR MIND.
THAT MEANS YOU ARE TOO DIRTY INSIDE. WATCH OUT MAN, YOUR TIME IS UP. I
HAVE ANNOUNCED YOUR OBITUARY IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM, ALL YOUR FAMILY
WILL SOON MOURN YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU CAUSED FOR YOURSELF, I SAW YOU
BEING TAKEN TO THE MORTUARY SOON, I MEAN SOON. I SAW YOUR PUT INSIDE A
CASKET AND BEING LOWERD IN SIX FEET, AND SO SHALL IT BE, OOOOHHHHMMM
SHANTI SHANTI,,,,,,OOOOHHHMMM MUNATI AGANTI KRISHMA LUTE......OOOOOO
HHHHHHHHHHH

WRITE YOUR WILL, CHURCH CAN NOT SAVE YOU, I LORD SHIVA KRUNATI
MALIKESE OF THE HIGHEST TEMPLE HAS NAILED YOUR COFFIN SPIRITUALLY. IT
WILL SOON MANIFEST.... JUST A SLIGHT FEVER, HEADACHE, AND ACHE, BEFORE
HELP COULD COME, YOU ARE DEAD. MARK TODAYS DATE AND TELL IT TO YOUR
BROTHER SO THAT THEY WILL REMEMBER THAT SOMEONE SENT THIS MAIL TO YOU
AT THIS DATE.

[email protected]
Quote:

I can see that frustration is worrying you. If you have any job to reply, you will not be taking shits. I see many formant in my box but i never insult them. You said you will be poor forever, and you shall be poor forever unless you change your attitudes towards your fellow guy men. ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. iF YOU REPLY ME AGAIN I WILL HACK THIS YOUR GMAIL BOX.

[email protected]
Quote:
Reverend King Emeka o o o I hail u Sir,

o o o! ur email address and password dey my folder, High powered EM-PAS for IT engineers like us. I go take time ransack the folders thoroughly and fish out all the clients therein and you and I will be happy.

Remain blessed,
Engineer T. Brown

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER,
YOU KNOW HOW MANEY PEOPLE WORK YOU SPOIL IN YOUR LIFE?
SON OF A BATCH YOU COME STAND YOUR MUMU SELF TELING ME BULSHIT FUCK OFF NA YOU GO DIE YOU NON GO SEE MONEY. AS YOU SEE ME SO I JUST COME FROM NIGAI I DONT CARRY MONEY GO COME SO I NON SENT.
IF I TROLL YOUR MUGU NA SO YOU GO TAKE TELL ME MUMU BOY YOU DON"T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU OLDER ONES GOD GO PUNISH YOU.
YOU BE MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE TRY TO EDUCATE YOURSELF A BIT BECAUSE EDUCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT IN LIFE. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU THAT CAN CURSE PEOPLE'S MOTHER, THAT MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE A MOTHER BECAUSE IF YOU DO HAVE YOU WILL NOT FIND IT EASY TO ABUSE/CURSE ON SOMBODY'S MOTHER LIKE THAT!

END OF DICUSSION MR. FOOLISH MAN!

[email protected]
Quote:

MY BROTHER YOU ARE INSULTING AN AXE LORD PRAY THAT I WILL NOT SEE OR HEAR ANY THING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I WILL CUT YOU INTO 7 PARTS AND SHEAR YOU IN 4 DIFFERENT LOCATION AND YOU WILL GO IN 1 AXE THAT IS 147 FOR YOU ASS HOLE,

MIND THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE BECAUSE ONE DAY I MUST GET YOU FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI. GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION . IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO
WORK GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE WHERE YOU BELKONG

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TOO AND YOUR PAPA. I DEY FULK YOUR MOTHER EVERY DAY.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why should all of you get all the fun. This guy continues to respond... Razz
[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha.. you are a fool guy , na only one thing i fit tell you is you are a naughty guy i dont care all i will like you to do 4 me na wen we see you go spell jaw 4 me idiot , just wait and drop your fucking number that i will use to controll you there ? ewu. go and arange your dead body so that you will show it your papa ok, one more time go and hit your head to the stone..

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI THERE , CATCH YOUR MAMA , AND GO TO HALL.........IDIOT.......

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a pasted you don’t have money poor man I live at 06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOMEY Benin come there make I use police cash u poor man like you you will remain in poor till the day you will died FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK ALL YOUR FAMILISE AND FUCK YOU WIFE IF YOU GET WIFE BECSAUE I KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT GET WILFE AS POOR MAN IDIOT

POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR POOR MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
your no body .
your complet idiout

[email protected]
Quote:
For you to have time to reply me this bull shit, you must be a psychopath. If you dont know the meaning, get a dictionary.
Scum skull. Empty brains. I just called your fone now.
Fool.
Even your prudential email address shows that you are still far behind, using a gmail for bank.
Mugu.
Come make I teach you work. Monkey.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY CHECK DE EMAIL YOU ARE SENDING THIS WICKED MAIL TO, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU? I HOPE YOU ARE NOT REFFERING TO ME? CHECK YOUR DESTINATION EMAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS YOUR FAMILY FORMAT, YOUR PEOPLE CAN REPLY THIS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Obote,

Wetin you dey talk sef?
You read wetin you send me so before you send am?

You nor even fit spell correctly.
Na for internet again dem dey form Black Axe?

Bombing nor be normal level? If you nor do you nor go rest?
Na obiti Aye's like you nai dey give NBM name wey we nor get so.

Wetin come be the meaning of this your mail now?

Na my bombing be the first wey you don receive for this mail box or na im be the first spam to enter your box?

Obote Butcher, meaning wetin?

Omo, dem need to check you ooo.

I don table your mata for zone, if my National reason am im go send for you and track you down.

Aye obote, safe.

"B@du Dub@ngo, Deputy Manager" [email protected]

See the big name wey you give your self for free domain???

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NA YOU GO DIE SOON.I HEAR SAY YOUR MAMA DEY SLEP WITH YOU JUST IMAGINE THE KIND FAMILY WHEN YOU FOR COME.

ODE NI IYALAYA...E.

[email protected]
Quote:
Give me your phone number. if you are truly what you claim, i have move with axe men rugged one's not skunk like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mi bros u bam may ur 7 neva go blunt
Egede
Wetin dey sup for Ashanti High T.
Na yur Mi Broda dey shoot you format.
I dey nija +2347031510228
Black Axe

[email protected]
Quote:
black axe dat is y u people die any hw.go into the world and look for trouble your brother are there to protect you right.if i cum ur brother we run enter sekter.tingols are really deal with u people in benin right.am coming to rip off ur heart and give it to ur mother.may be before i come 4 u tingol would have killed u.i pray 4 u to be alive befor i cum u..bush doctor my foot,u i only trying to couse sorrors for the innocent ones and there family.no oretation at all.go back to the bush.wait 4 my call.please give me ur name and were u i from if u i rugged as claims.

thanks and reguard
too too rugged and dugged for nonsense

[email protected]
Quote:
jobless basterd.one bomb 4 u and ur family i swear.ur details pls

[email protected] delivers a great rant in support of his confraternity-
Quote:
ALL BLACK BORN IN HEEL LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
FOR YOUR LIFE AND FOR YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY LIFE WILL BE IN HELL. GOD OF JAKU JAKU WILL PLUCK YOUR EYES...MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS MONTH. MY ADDRESS IS PAM GROVE ONIPKA DIRTY BLACK AXE ARIANA....U AND YOUR LORDY DON DIE LONG TIME AGO. YOUR MOTHER IS A PISS OF PROSTITUTE, I MADE IT CLEAR TO HER THAT THE BLOOD OS A NEW BORN BABY WILL BE USE FOR SACRIFICIAL OFFER TO RETAIN YOUR LIFE. AND THAT BLOOD IS THE BLOOD OF YOUR LAST BORN CHILD WHO IS READY TO BE KILLED SOON. LISTEN ALL UNA OLD FULL WA DEY GIVE UNA POWER GO SOON DEY FACE BLACK PLANNED POWER, I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND I CAN GET YOU IF I WANT, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT...I HAVE NO TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS WRITTEN, AM A MUTHER FUCKING FLYER WE DON DEY THE DAME BEFORE UNA COME TO EXISTENCE, NOW YOU WATCH HOW THE BALL IS ROLLING. I KILL UNA BUSHAL FOR EPKOMA 1997, AND MAFI USE UNA LORDY OLA ROTIMI SHINE LIKE FOOT BALL, NOW UNA DEY FIGHT ALL FRAT, WHAT A SHAME TO BLACK MONKEYS LIKE YOUR TYPE. ASK YOUR LORDY HILLARY,FERRAGO OR OGBES IN BENIN CITY. LET THEM TELL YOU WHO BE BLUE SKIN, THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN, I KILL ANY MUTHER FUCKER WHO TRY TO STOP ME FROM FLYING, NO MATTER HOW MANY YOU PEOPLE ARE IN NUMBERS, NA ME THE SPIRITUAL HEAD IS NOT USE FOR CHILD'S PLAY. WHERE UNA FOR DEY REAL? FOR ONLY BENIN WA UNA FOR GET POWER? ABI NA FOR UPKLIMO? GUY USE YOUT TIME AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME FOR WHAT WILL NOT PAY YOU, UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR LIFE AND GIVE YOUR PARENTS EVERLASTING TEARS. I AM WATCHING YOUR MAP IN MY TRACE I KNOW HOW TO FIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DONT WANT TO SHUT HIS MOUTH, JUST FOR THE LAST TIME, AM NOT A MAN WHO CAN FIGHT FOR HIS RIGHT, JUST DEAR TRY AND SEE HOW BLOOD DEY RED FOR EAGLE EYE. PROUDLY UGBADA

[email protected]
Quote:
MAMA,GENERATION UNBORN NA U DEY TALK TO LIKE HERE,U WILL REMAIN FOOL 4 EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR DIS UR AGE,U STILL DEY TALK OF CULT WHEN ALL UR MATE THEY BUSY MAKE GOOD MONEY FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AS LONG AS U ARE IN THE GAME U WILL ALSO BE FORGOTTEN SOON BY UR FAMILY.
WHAT A HELL DO U THINK U ARE
YOU BASTERD FOOL.
I BELIEVED U DONT KNOW WHO U THINK U HAVE BEEN WRITING DO U WANT ME TO COMMAND U OVER NIGHT TO THE SPIRIT FOREST.
FOOL IDDIULT AND GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH UR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you all you black axe fuck you too try it then you see you de crazy try it then you see fuck you i don't have time with small boy we inter bush newly fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
do you know what tell me where you dey stay i will fine come face to face not by email again i want to meet you face to face do you think i fear you fuck you *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
pislik sahtekar sahte piyango dolandırıcı pislik canın cehenneme tanrı seni sonsuza dek lanetlesin pislik orospu çocuğu nijeryalı

Turkish to English-
fake lottery fraud to cheat you god Fuck you asshole asshole asshole son of a bitch forever curse of the Nigerian

[email protected]
Quote:
i want to ask you a question black axe and god who powerful pass so my brother be won.

[email protected]
Quote:
your family is a *DELETED* fuck u and ur confraternity

[email protected]
Quote:
Amingo go rest.
Why you dey talk mugu talk na you create me?
Ok, on Easter day, i go throw you another format. wey dem dey call compa!
No let make i pour your eye blind with cocoma.
i don fight with bee not to talk of fly.
I cross 7 rivers of africa.. wetin you fit do?
i beg mark ground.
you be deputy manger?
people wey you dey manage don di

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this foolish and smelling aye person where they act like an illetrate.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY ARE THE PARTAKERS OF THIS OAT BETWEEN YOU AND THE TOMORROW-DEAD SHRINE. MAY GOD STRIKE YOU TO DEATH THE NEXT MOMENT YOU TRY TO PEN A WORD OF EVIL TO A FELLOW HUMAN.
AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER DIE THERE ID FULL WILDMAN EAT SHI AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER SAY AMEN THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT ENTER I FOR USE ANY MEANS EAT YOU FINISH

YOU JUST STAY TO CONSUME OUR MONEY ALONE YOU ARE TELLING HOW CARS YOU GET NONSES

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT YORUBA PEOPLE TALK TOO MUCH AND I KNOW YOU ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FRUSTRATED IDIOT,USE UR TIME AND DO SOMETHING BETTER THAT WASTING IT ON THINGS THAT WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY YOUR LIFE DONE FINISH...

THIS NAME WAY YOU DROP DONE HELP ME FIND YOU.. OK...

ME I BE CONFIRM WARLORD...SO I READY FOR ANYTHING OK...

I DEY SEA ANY RIVER AND I DEY PIRATE FOR ANY RIVER OK...

ALL OF YOU DO DIE..

[email protected]
Quote:
all of you are just insulting me. what did i do? at list tell me.
okay

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOU ...... E BE LIKE SAY U NNR KNOW YOU EY TALK TO THAT WHY U DEY MUMU ANY HOW ........ WHEY SHALL MAKE I NO 2 WASTE MY TIME THE WRITE YOU BECUASE U DONREADY DIE

and

Quote:
WAIT OH WATIN I DO U OR WATIN U WAN MAKE I DO FOR U?

WHERE YOU FOR KNOW ME?

[email protected]

Quote:
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER T A................................................. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS STATEMENT.

[email protected]
Quote:

papa ndeara like you do you thing that i fear you for anything how back me is biger than you and your relation his name is jesus that is way i we stand for you face to face and your ukige shirine so go and die with your ukige shirine and bon axes in the name of jesus amen.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
KILL UR SELF MY DEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
U
ass

Why are you crying? I am not the person who made you to be poor.

Any way I will give you some old jobs so that you can be collecting 200 to 500 USD from those jobs to enable you sustain to your living.

Might take him up on this offer.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks for the insult.everybody has his or her own way of surviving.take care and be good

What a polite response!

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U cant even speak english,you Aba boy when u re told to go to school u were busy sewing shoes and bags by Ariaria market or Ugbo hill.Read again your english it doesnt make send u NAMA

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic