SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Swedish Job.. The lad has landed safely!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys for the nice words Embarassed

We called him. As expected, he was panicking and said he was going back to Dublin for his family!!

I won’t allow that, SH suggested to give a call to the mastermind in Abidjan. I did, the Oga was calm despite the slapping! (I think he was thinking what to do!)

He called later and promised to talk to him (he saw my email to Sonia which I sent during the lad’s nice flight!). I will wait till tomorrow; hope the lad is enjoying his night!! (Will post the calls later!)

Some might ask why the lad has travelled 2000 km to a different country for mere 7000 Euro?

Well, he didn’t!

I told Sonia (his main character who happens to share the same ip) that I will give her £75,000as as a gift, but she mustn’t tell anybody including the lawyer. This gift should help her situation and to prepare herself to join us in the UK. I mentioned that ONLY ONCE during the whole bait!

The second was in this email, it was sent this morning when I was certain that the lad was flying! I was just playing with the Oga's head and setting up the email thing!!

Quote:
Dear my daughter
Good morning,
I hope you are happy as always. Please, keep this email secret between you and me.

Dr Oti was kind enough and he was cooperative and a nice man. He helped to facilitate my meeting with Mr Zion today. I will not forget his help forever.

Mr Zion will arrive shortly to Sweden, I have many meetings this morning and I need also to go to the bank to withdraw the money before meeting him. You know that I'm not in Stockholm, so I need to take my car through the traffic jam.

My arrangements need to be documented. When Zion calls me, I will ask him to send me an email stating that he arrived safely to Sweden. This email is very important because I will send it you and to Dr Oti as proof of Mr Zion's arrival. Next thing, I will meet Zion at the airport and I will take him to a hotel first where he can take a rest. later this evening, I will meet him again.
Our meeting will involve giving him the legal fees and your gift in cash (it's £75,000) to help you in your situation and prepare yourself to come to the UK and become one of my family.

When our meeting is finished, I will ask Zion to send me another email stating how much I gave him and how was our meeting. I will forward you this email as a proof of my commitment to help you.
This way, everything will be documented in emails for future reference and in case something goes wrong and Mr Zion doesn't deliver you the money.

I expect Mr Zion to send the consignment to my wife in the UK as soon as he returns to Dublin. I will keep you updated.

I have to go now to work.

May God show us the right path

So, the scared lad is expecting more than just 7000 Euro Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^beautiful setup job there! He's going to be in SO much trouble.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks ! Very Happy

I moved to Gothenburg to visit a friend (though Saltoluokta is a better choice, I doubt the lad will do it)

Here are some fun exchanges with the people in Abidjan.
To Dr Oit :

Quote:
Dear Dr Oti
I tried endlessly to call Zion, but he's phone closed. There is no excuse whatsoever to such behaviour.
I don't care much about Zion, but I care about the poor girl, Sonia, who expects her ordeal to finish today. Sonia puts much faith on you and Zion, but you let her down.

I'm angry and sad and can't explain how much disappointed I am

He asked earlier about my pictures, I sent him some pictures of a semi-famous Lebanese author. His reply:

Quote:
DEAR *****.HOW IS YOU DOING OVER THERE TODAY? HOPE YOU ARE VERY GOOD MY FRIEND *****.UPON YOUR MAIL I HAVE FIND YOUR NICE PICTURES AND YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD.

I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM ZION THAT HE IS IN CONTACT WITH YOU TODAY BUT IF NOTHING HAPPEN I WILL STOP HIM FROM WORKING UNDER ME THIS YEAR, THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO ME SOMETIME AND WE LOST A CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS TO BE DELIVERED TO ASIA BUT WE DON’T KNOW THAT THE DIPLOMAT HAS AN EVIL PLAN JUST THAT HE GET NOTICE OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE MONEY BUT AT THE END IS A VERY IMPORTANT FILE THAT BELONGS TO OUR CLIENT,

I HEARD THIS MORNING THAT HE IS WORRIED FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS DAUGHTER AND WIFE SAID BY SOME STAFF TO MY HEARING WHEN I MOVED TO DOWNSTAIRS BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO FEEL BAD FOR I HAVE CALLED DUBLIN THIS MORNING AND EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS WITH THEM SO LETS STILL WAIT AND SEE IF HE WILL CALL YOU AS HE TOLD ME VIA EMAIL THAT HE SENT TO MY DISK LAST NIGHT.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

DR.LUKEMAN OTI

From Sonia

Quote:

Dear Daddy please i will like you to i will like you to have this in your mind now and to know what i mean please,Dr.Oti Lukeman is a good man he has no problem and i am so worried maybe Mr Zion have find out that what is inside the consignment is money and he is planing evil on how to steal the money,Dr Oti even gave me $50 last two weeks for drugs and feeding so i don't think he is bad,
But i can tell you to let him know that he have to change Zion and send another person,before anything go wrong this time,i am just half dead here and all my hope is in God,but if i lost this just see wait to hear that i have kill myself,right now Sad i don't have anything to eat and i send mail to Dr Oti asking him for small money but he said no money with him now Daddy please i need even if is $10 to eat God will bless you for me.
The security here is where my late father deposited the fund that is why Dr Oti is helping us now,you see this is what killed my father when his friend find out that he has some money somewhere they planed and kill him now Mr Zion is planing bad i guess,so beg Dr Oti to send someone that will come and meet you and i can not contact anybody for help i will kill myself here and join my family in the land of the dead ok,everything,all the documents bears your name now and how can i go back looking for who again please don't let me kill myself,Oh God why all this on me,am a little girl God help me out father please.
Call Doctor on phone and ask him to bring someone is like Zion or what ever he called himself wants to steal the money and is like he have some bad intention over my iheritance Daddy act fast to let Dr Oti know this idea it will help us,Please don't say anything bad agains him because he is a good man and he give my some help if i ask him and please if you can send me $10 today God will bless you.
Your daughter,
Sonia

The scared lad called finally, he doesn’t want to move further, and hung up after a bit of shouting about his family blah blah. This lad from day one was a total failure, if any Irish members here interested, please PM me and I will give you his information for future torture!!!

I sent this to Sonia :
Quote:
Dear daughter

I will not call him again nor do I will response to his emails. He might be a nice man, but he's useless in business.
Your money will be paid only in cash and to someone you trust. Sending money electronically at this stage is out of question due to the risk in internet. I always prefer physical contact in business, not emails or phone calls.

Zion called me finally not long ago. He said he doesn't want to come to Gothenburg.. What kind of behaviour is this? Is this the man you trust?

If Dr Oti doesn't send someone to meet me in Gothenburg in 2 weeks time, I will contact my friend in London to make the arrangement for a new and reliable security company.

May God bless you

Hope the mentioning of another legitimate security company will stir things up!!

I then called him to see what the hell he’s up to. It’s a funny call, I almost lost it at times!!!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/S5YOZRN1/the_Swedish_Job_You_are_a_man_.html

Then he sent this :

Quote:
DEAR ******

I APOLOGY FOR ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED THIS TIME AND WE BELIEVE NOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.PLEASE I WANT YOU TO FEEL HAPPY AND FREE THIS WEEKEND SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE HAPPINESS OVERTHERE OKEY.

AS I TOLD YOU OVER THE TELEPHONE THAT THE STAFF CALLED MEETING AND EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND UPON OUR FINAL SAY,WE SAID THAT MY ZION WILL NO MORE REACHING WITH YOU AS I AM BEEN HATE BY SOME STAFF.BUT THE MAN I TOLD YOU WILL CONTACT YOU,I WILL SEND YOU HIS TELEPHONE SO THAT YOU WILL CALL HIM.

MR ZION IS UP TO SOMETHING THAT I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND, HE DON’T LET ME KNOW HIS IDEAS, AND ALL HE IS DOING THINGS ON HIS OWN WAY NOT FOLLOWING THE ORDER OF THE COMPANY SO I HAVE TO STOP HIM AND PLEASE DON’T CALL HIM OR EMAIL HIM AGAIN.SO EVEN IF HE CALLS YOU PLEASE TELL HIM NOT TO CONTACT YOU AGAIN.

I WILL CONTECT YOU AGAIN TO GIVE YOU UPDATE AND THE TELEPHONE NUMBER THE DIPLOMAT THAT MOVED TO PARIS AND WE WILL ASK HIM TO TURN HIS AIR TO SWEDEN SO THAT BOTH OF YOU WILL MEET WITH EACH OTHER THERE.JUST KEEP FAITH I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU *****.

PLEASE I WILL SOON GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE INFORMATIONS YOU WILL NEED.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

I AM WAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

DR.LUKEMAN OTI

Apparently, he fired the panicking lad and he’s preparing for a new European trip. I suspect that he will contact someone in Amsterdam, we will see!!

This morning, he sent a text message

Quote:
Dear ****
How is life today? Please I was putting things right and I will soon send to you the new contact. Dr Oti

The lad has to travel to Stockholm first, then take the train to Gothenburg!!

I’m considering the vampire’s choice now Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful reading and listening.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter of the story.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there are any local "jump in the icy lake" clubs, his participation could be required.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic