SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Karina

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

reverse197-26.reserver.ru

An old script writer from past,this vlad is still trying after two years Very Happy

Quote:
Re[18]: love you

Karina

Lähettäjä: Karina ([email protected])
Lähetetty: 16. tammikuuta 2011 13:35:12

baby at us today Sunday. On January, 16, 2011 already, I have a rest. All country has a rest today.Smile
Recently at us old new year was. Again there were gifts fireworks and a lot of happiness.
Now when I write date, it is not yet habitual that 2011. still would be desirable to write 2010. at you as?Smile
Has included yesterday TV and horror. Circle of accident, flooding, somewhere the snow, somewhere planes fall. Around everyone die.
At me even the mood has fallen also I has switched off TV.Sad
Tell, you not lonely in the evenings? To me it is bad without you in the evening. When I remain at home one I feel alone.
I want family, the husband. Children, I want happiness and a family cosiness. You want it with me?
I do not understand why we have not met yet. I hope it it will be fast, and I hope that you still want to be with me.
Ours a meeting each time is postponed. Financial crisis has omitted all world on a knee.
But strong people could rise and look in eyes to difficulties. At you in the country financial crisis is still felt?
Or he has already ended? In our country it seems already there is no financial crisis. People both lived poorly, and live poorly.Smile)
Tell, when we shall be together I shall be happy? You not frequently swear? I very kind.
My girlfriends speak me that I an angel. I never raise a voice on surrounding people. I very kind.
I want to give you tenderness and happiness. I want to give you all heat and care.
You my destiny, you my happiness. I want that you were always happy with me. I am confident that I can to make you the happiest the man on the ground.
Now I shall go to prepare for a supper. I should go soon to sleep. Good day baby. yours Karina

p.s. It is a pity that it is impossible to call you. For it is necessary to go in the big city.
At us a snow now has much swept together, and to not leave anywhere from village.Sad(

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mean after two years of silence?

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn´t mean that,s/he was quiet about one year...nothing Surprised
Suddenly there came a script.
I recogniced that style.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Re[26]: It's Karina from singlesnet.com‏

Lähettäjä: Karina ([email protected])

baby it was the happiest holiday. I was very happy these days. It was a pity that you not these days.
I hope that this 2011 we shall meet also will prevent nobody to us.
I am confident that from this year we shall together for ever. We went on the area where there is a big fur-tree. Then we went for a drive on horses.
Then we ate a shish kebab and went for a drive from ice hills. I was a pity that this day without you.Sad love you, karina

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby read carefully what I write to you now: today is November 15,
i hope my letter will reach, do tell me you can compare with the money and travel?
I'm just trying to understand you do not swear and do not apologize.
I just want to hear the words that we shall soon meet again and you will help me come to you.
otherwise what is the point to torment me with beautiful words of support. Sad (
Our soul will live forever. now it's just our regular envelope.
in the next life we will meet again and again be happy. because the church teaches us.
I want to be happy in this life with you. I'll be the most faithful woman for you.
you will never regret that meet me. please find the strength to help me come to you.
I'm not asking for millions of dollars. I'm not so much to ask that you take the opportunity to help me come.
please do not play games with happiness. when life gives us a chance to be together, do not waste this chance.
with me you will have more care of love and affection than with a few hundred dollars that are needed for our meeting.
Think about it. you are my happiness, I for myself have long understood this. fulfill its promise and help me come to you.
all the information I already gave you the how and where to send money to travel to you.
it is also for the sake of your future happiness. Think about it. I can not always persuade you of the meeting.
I have every evening pale with tears, because you have not helped me come to you.
a feeling that I do not need. Sad (This from my head starts to ill. Sad
I do not want another man. I want to be with you. I will give you happiness. in old age will take care of you.
Is all of this you do not need? do you have so much in the lives of women devotees who will give you love and care?
We live once. need to live life happily with a girl who loves you valued and respected, to be faithful to his wife and a friend.
this girl is for you I am. yours Karina

Thank you God!
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then we ate a shish kebab and went for a drive from ice hills.

What a romantic date...eating shish kabob and driving through the ice hills. What a shame you missed it Crying or Very sad

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have every evening pale with tears, because you have not helped me come to you.

Laughing Blaa...blah..blah...well,no effects thinking of my conscience.
I´m just so navel-gazing person.

Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic