SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tanstaafl versus Barrister Arinze

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have kept this lotto lad continuously occupied for weeks now. This is but one thread of our conversation.

A typical Tanstaafl bait. Notice the complete lack of coherence.

The format:

Quote:
Union Bank Plc <[email protected]>

Our Ref: UB/ACC/02804
ATTN: PRIZE WINNER
DATED: 24-11-2010

Attn: Sven Tanstaafl ,

We wish to officially inform you that you have been approved for payment after due verification exercise,and authorization from the Mtv award Organization,we have acknowledged your winning and approved you for payment to the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only (US$500,000.00) being your Award promotions cash prize.

We have acknowledged the receipt of your information which proof that you are the legitimate owner of the email address that won Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only (US$500,000.00) in this year's Mtv Award promotions.

Again, our bank wishes to inform you the procedure for the disbursement of your winning prize has been commenced by the Remittance Department of our Bank, kindly note that the detail of your file has been submitted to our accounts review committee.

You are required to come down to our head quarters in Africa to obtain the award document and also sign the final release document.

However, in the event that you may be unable to come to Africa, you can contact an accredited Barrister here in our bank, who will act on your behalf and obtain the award document and also sign the final release document to enable us transfer the fund to your account.

Below is the contact of the Barrister that can finalize the transaction on your behalf..

He can get everything done on your behalf in 3hrs,contact him now if you need his services and also give him your address,cell phone number and your banking information ,make sure you call him immediately with his below direct Phone number and e mail him your banking information to enable him sign the final release order to empower us to transfer the fund to your nominated bank account.

Here are your banking information you have to e - mail to the barrister's .

Your Full Name......

Your Bank Name......

Your Account Number.....

Your direct cell phone number............

Here are the barrister's contact below,

Name: Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +234-706-856-1141

Below attachment is a copy of your winning certificate and your payment approval certificate for your own personal documentation.

Yours in service,
Mr. Philip Ikeazor
Director/Chief Executive
Branch Offices
Union Bank,
FCT Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone Number:+2347065229840

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Dear Erik Ediaarinze,
I am Sven the winner of Mtv's prestigious award. I would like my $500,000 sent to me immediately. I will be here until half past the hour. I expect to hear from you before then.
With Love
Sven

Arinze:

Quote:

Dear SVEN TANSTAAFI,

I have received your email as one of the winners in the year 2010 award. You are advised to forward to me the below information before i proceed.

1. Your name in full
2. Your direct phone number
3. Your bank account information for the transfer.

NOTE, that after you most have sent this information's to me, you will be required to make payment of $442 dollars only through western union money transfer.

Congratulations once again as you receive your fund.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:

1. Your name in full - Sven Taastafl
2. Your direct phone number - 07707876288
3. Your bank account information for the transfer. 83822353:38/11/29:1183571575331

What is WESTERN ONION MONEY TRANSFER? I bank with HSBC. I will transfer the funds that way for you as it is far easier for me.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Taastafl,

I have received your information as required. You are advised to send me your address in full including your zip/postal code to enable me locate a western union money transfer agent near you address so that it will be easier for you to send the money today.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
My full address is:

3 Annfield Crescent, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1NS

Regards,
Sven.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear SVEN TANSTAAFI,

Below five information is what you will use to send the money through western union money transfer agents as listed below.

ARCADE TRAVEL
36 Traill Street
Thurso, KW14 8EG

OR

ARCADE TRAVEL
50 High Street
Wick, KW1 4BS

(1) Name........ Ikedia Arinze

(2) Post Code........Lagos Nigeria

(3) Text Question.....What is your full name?

(4) Answer..... SVEN TANSTAAFI

(5) Amount to send....$442 dollars.

The above four information are what you will use to go to the western union money transfer or money gram transfer, while the below seven information are what I will need from you to receive the money here immediately you send it.

(1) The Mtcn Numbers........

(2) Senders Name............

(3) The receivers name...which is this name (Ikedia Arinze)

(4) The city.......and the state.......where the money was send out from

(5) Text Question...what is your full name?

(6) Answer...which is (SVEN TANSTAAFI)

(7) Amount Sent..........?

Please when you receive your money, you should help the disabled and the almighty God will continue to bless you for helping them, Amen.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Do you have any idea how far away those are?
I'd have to catch a boat to get to them!

Thank you very much for looking those up for me, however, as I live in a remote part of Scotland, everything I do is online. I shop online and get things delievered, I bank online to pay bills and send money, I use email to keep in contact with my friends and family.

I'm more than happy to do a bank transfer to you if thats ok?

Regards,
Sven.

Arinze (sent three times within a few hours):

Quote:
Dear SVEN TANSTAAFI,

I have received your email. You can go ahead and make the payment only as you wish and also let me know.

Here is the web site were you can make the payment online.
www.westernunion.com
http://www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=US&languageCode=en&pagename=HomePage

Remember once you send the money you should try and call me because i have tried to call your phone but to no avail.

Please when you receive your money, you should help the disabled and the almighty God will continue to bless you for helping them, Amen.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Thank you very much for replying so prompty, I appreciate the time you have taken to help me.

I clicked on the link you gave me, to pay online, but I have gotten an error message. I have attached it to this email.

Can you suggest what I should do to pay you?
Regards,
Sven.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear SVEN TANSTAAFI,

Thanks for the message you sent to me. Make sure you send to me your direct / correct phone number so that i can call you.

I sent you two site for paying online. Please do click on this www.westernunion.com OR you type it in a new web page.

Make sure you call me when you open this site so that i can direct you on what to do.

Congratulations once again as you receive your fund. Remember the payment information remains the same.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
this still does not work for me

please can you help?

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I have got your message. Please can explain, what is the problem this time? Is there another error message while trying to make payment. I will be happy to have your number so that we can talk over this on phone. You can call me here +234-706-856-1141

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Dear Barrist Erik

I went to the website and waited but you never called. I had to leave the site. Tell me when Ican go back.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I have got your message. I said you should send to me the number that i will use to get you because your number that i have is not going through. Why are did you say i said i will call you, how do you want me to call you since i don't have your going number.

NOTE: Once you're on the web site call me with this number: +234-706-856-1141 so that i can give you further instruction.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Which number did you want me to call you?

Arinze:

Quote:
+234-706-856-1141 OR 011-234-706-856-1141

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Sir,

That's too many numbers! How will it work on my phone?

Regards,
SVEN

Arinze:

Quote:
Dial this way +234-706-856-1141 OR
you dial this way 011-234-706-856-1141

Make sure you send the money today.

(1) Name........ Ikedia Arinze

(2) Post Code........Lagos Nigeria

(3) Text Question.....What is your full name?

(4) Answer..... SVEN TANSTAAFI

(5) Amount to send....$442 dollars.

The above four information are what you will use to go to the western union money transfer or money gram transfer, while the below seven information are what I will need from you to receive the money here immediately you send it.

(1) The Mtcn Numbers........

(2) Senders Name............

(3) The receivers name...which is this name (Ikedia Arinze)

(4) The city.......and the state.......where the money was send out from

(5) Text Question...what is your full name?

(6) Answer...which is (SVEN TANSTAAFI)

(7) Amount Sent..........?

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
what is MTNC? is that the name of your bank?

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I have received your email. The MTCN in full is (money transfer control number) that is the number the western union will give you once you send the money to enable me receive it here.

Hope to receive the payment once you send the money.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze
Phone Number: +234-706-856-1141

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I'm just not getting this. Can't we just transfer the money from my account into yours?

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

GIVE ME YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER HERE.

I have received your email. The thing is that the account am going to give you can only carry 7,000 pounds and above. If you will agree with that i will forward to you the account information as soon as i receive your message.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless you.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Listen, I called your number and I was talking to this man, turns out he was a drug dealer. I want nothing to do with drugs. Because of this whole fiasco with your drug lord I have unplugged all of my telephones. So you need to explain yourself.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I have received your email. Regards to the phone call, i will say that i have been with my phone since i bought it and no body touched my phone please i will advise you to be careful and at the same time check the number that you called because i have not received any call.

Secondly, regarding my message about the transfer from your account to my account, hope you received it and will reply as soon as possible so that we can get everything done.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

At this point Tanstaafl got Windypop's neat trick.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I have received your email. Regards to the phone call, i will say that i have been with my phone since i bought it and no body touched my phone please i will advise you to be careful and at the same time check the number that you called because i have not received any call.

Secondly, regarding my message about the transfer from your account to my account, hope you received it and will reply as soon as possible so that we can get everything done.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I called you again but a Mr. Smith George answered. He began asking me to send $30 via Western Union, and didn't know anything about you.

I shouted "YOU ARE NOT BARRISTER IKEDIA ARINZE!" and I hung up on him.

Please, why is your number leading to a man named Smith George? Why would he want $30 sent via Western Union?

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I received your email again today. I don't think is my number that you called because I've been with it. Please here is my number again +2347068561141 or 0112347068561141 . Again if you're not serious about claiming your fund please do indicate immediately so that i will use my time for another thing.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Hello,

I have been trying to access both links but have had no success in doing so.
Is it not possible to do a bank transfer to you instead? I have already said that I do all my banking online so hat this would be easiest for ourselves.

Regards,
Sven.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I have received your email. How do you wish to transfer the money to me? Do you have a Liberty Reserve Account so that we can do the transfer there.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze
Phone: +2347068561141

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
No i do not do you?

Arinze:

Quote:
WHAT DO YOU WISH TO DO NOW ABOUT THE TRANSFER SO THAT I WILL GET EVERYTHING DONE.

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
What I would like to know is: What are my options?
What choices do I have now for the transfer?

Thanks,
Sven.

Arinze:

Quote:
The only option here is that you will transfer the 7,000 pounds as i explained to you before because my account cannot carry that amount of money which is (442usd). Secondly you are advised to get back to me today so that i can forward to you the account information for the transfer. Remember time waits for nobody.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Arinze:

Quote:
I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SINCE THE LAST MAIL I SENT TO YOU.

Tanstaafl (clearly a new part of him):

Quote:
Dear Erik Ediaarinze,
I am Sven the winner of Mtv's prestigious award. I would like my $500,000 sent to me immediately. I will be here until half past the hour. I expect to hear from you before then.
With Love
Sven

Union Bank PLC:

Quote:
Our Ref: UB/ACC/02804
ATTN: PRIZE WINNER
DATED: 24-11-2010

Attn: Sven Tanstaafl ,

We have received your email. your fund will be transferred immediately we receive the papers that will empower us to transfer your fund into your account. Note that it will not take us more-than 48 hours to do so. Please you are advised to contact the Barrister and conclude with him to enable get the documents duly signed for the transfer. We await for your quick response.

Yours in service,
Mr. Philip Ikeazor
Director/Chief Executive
Branch Offices
Union Bank,
FCT Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone Number:+2347065229840

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
I am still having problems with your website.
Can I simply send it to you via my bank?
Regards,
Sven.

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I have received your email which says i should forward my account information so that you can do the transfer of (7,000) Pounds as i told you since you're still having problems with the website i gave you. Please reconfirm this immediately and get back to me so that i will forward my account details to you.

Kind Regards,
Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
yes, thank you

Arinze:

Quote:
Dear Sven Tanstaafl,

I am writing in regards to the email I sent you few days ago concerning the transfer of your fund. I am still waiting to hear from you once you transfer the fee into the account I gave you. Have it in mind that once I confirm and receive this money, I will proceed immediately to get the documents that will empower the Bank transfer your won prize into your own account.

Let me know the situation report immediately you receive my message.

Read the verse in the Bible: (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Kind Regards,

Barrister Ikedia Arinze

Tanstaafl:

Quote:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In another thread, he gave us bank information:

Quote:
DEAR SVEN TANSTAAFI,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL. BELOW IS MY ACCOUNT DETAILS.

CITIBANK LONDON.
SWIFT: CITIGB2LCB2
IBAN: GB26 CITI 1850 0811 2503 88.
CREDIT BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, SWIFT
SWIFT: ATBJBJBJ.
A/C NO#: 34000110001-61
BENEFICIARY: INTERNATIONAL BROKERS.

AS SOON AS THE (7,000 pounds) IS TRANSFERRED, DO NOT HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

KIND REGARDS,
BARRISTER IKEDIA ARINZE
PHONE: +234-706-856-1141
LONDON NO#: +44 704 577 1493

Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Leonsumbitches, Nice work!

Yesterday I received the same bank account from a lad that I have been baiting for more than 4 months. My lad is Dr Reverend Yayi Boni, the president and commander of army forces of Benin, Africa.
He is waiting my deposit of 70,000 US dollars!!

Have you reported this bank account to Allan?

leonsumbitches wrote:
In another thread, he gave us bank information:

Quote:
DEAR SVEN TANSTAAFI,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL. BELOW IS MY ACCOUNT DETAILS.

CITIBANK LONDON.
SWIFT: CITIGB2LCB2
IBAN: GB26 CITI 1850 0811 2503 88.
CREDIT BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, SWIFT
SWIFT: ATBJBJBJ.
A/C NO#: 34000110001-61
BENEFICIARY: INTERNATIONAL BROKERS.

AS SOON AS THE (7,000 pounds) IS TRANSFERRED, DO NOT HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

KIND REGARDS,
BARRISTER IKEDIA ARINZE
PHONE: +234-706-856-1141
LONDON NO#: +44 704 577 1493

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we reported it.

The problem with reporting stuff to Alan is that it's all a matter of differential evidence. He's accumulating evidence against bank accounts, a report at a time. So while you are helping him assemble a case, you are not by yourself getting the account shut down.

That said, I should bait this guy from another account and get another piggy out of him.

insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic