SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My wife wants to chop MY dolla! (and first bait)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scoop101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found an Aminu Enoch, Bank of Africa in surplus and thought he might be good for my first bait.

Any advice, hints or strategies welcome.

I am updating this as I receive the mails

Quote:
Hello,
I think that I have recieved your email by mistake as I do not know a Mr Paul Lewis and have no involvement with banking
Kind Regards
Roger Mellie

Quote:
Hello again,
I have read your mail again and wonder if I can help, I could use a little extra money as I am behind with my rent and taxes
Regards
Roger

Quote:
Dear Roger Millie,

I am in a receipt of your apple mail in second consecutive times,and clarify to me if you are genuine real person contacting me, I really want you to help me transfer these funds to your nominated account hence you follow my bank instructions to enable the bank of Africa transfer this fund to you immediately. I know with the law guiding every internation transfer funds abide by itself, I want you to contact the bank first for the bank to know you as the next of kin/ownership of this inheritance fund. More so; I would also like to inform you that there are little expenses to run during this transaction and with your cooperation, I shall stand firm until the bank releases these funds to your account. etc..........

Quote:
Dear Mr Aminu Enoch

Thank you for getting back to me, I apologise for taking so long to reply, I have been overseas on business. I am a genuine person but I am still unsure as to how I can help you.

I would be grateful if you could clarify this and what sums of money are involved.

I look forward to hearing from you with answers to the above and the form for my banking details. I am down to my last couple of thousand now so would like to move this transaction along quickly.

Thank you

Roger Mellie

Quote:
Dear Roger Millie,

Could that be possible to count on your capability in handling this transaction successfully with no disappointment in advance days? I have sent you the preliminary stage to study and this business is a 100% risks free, provided we follow the banking law biding the international transfer funds. I want you to know that the bank form is not negotiable to customers unless we obtain the form for this transaction, rest assured that the bank will send you the form with the require fee $97.02 US Dollars only.

You contact the bank first to send you the applicant form qualifying you to be the next of kin if you are ready, however, I am given you the bank corresponding emails, for different departments, department of foreign remittance, transfer payment division, accounting & auditing dept, bill & exchange department e t c...., to acknowledged these claims in your name in this regards, herewith, I enclosed to your desk the bank correspondence emails which you would contact, Email at;

· [email protected]

· [email protected]

· [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send the below letter to the above bank emails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I..............kindly write an official letter of claim funds to the bank of Africa , from my late Partner, LATE MR. PAUL LOUIS from France - paris holder account with your bank, account number (BOA-1036-086)

I had had the knowledge that my Partner deposited amount of US$ 25.8 Million ( united state dollars only, at your bank, “bank of Africa” I need to know from your office how my inheritance funds would be transfer to my nominated bank account, I hereby apply for the claim funds in my name and to be transfer into my account.

I wait to know the next action from your office bank of Africa.

Thank You
Aminu Enoch

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch,

Thank you for responding so promptly.

My name is Roger Mellie, not Roger Millie, please get this right

I have a couple of questions:

You mention the sum of $25.8 million, what will I get?

Do you require, as you are an employee of the Bank of Africa, a copy of the letter I am to send to remittance departments?

How will your bank send me the $97.02 fee which you state will be sent to me with the form?

I have prepared the emails you require and will send them this morning.

Thank you for your help.

Roger Mellie
[color=blue]

Sent to the letter to 3 email addresses provided

Quote:
[color=blue]I Roger Mellie, kindly write an official letter of claim funds to the bank of Africa , from my late Partner, LATE MR. PAUL LOUIS from France - paris holder account with your bank, account number (BOA-1036-086)

I had had the knowledge that my Partner deposited amount of US$ 25.8 Million ( united state dollars only, at your bank, “bank of Africa” I need to know from your office how my inheritance funds would be transfer to my nominated bank account, I hereby apply for the claim funds in my name and to be transfer into my account.

I wait to know the next action from your office bank of Africa.

Thank You

Roger Mellie

I also forwarded a copy of this to my lad

Then this arrived with my name corrected....who says they don't read everything

Quote:
Dear Roger Mellie,

Your mail is acknowledged. As per your benefit of this transaction, please, need you to study my previous details, already stated to your desk, you would be given 50% of this transaction for the effort being made therein, while I will be entitle to 50% being the state of equilibrium.

Very important to keep to my notice every step you take while contacting the bank to enabling your partner to be monitoring our transaction at the bank of Africa. Send to me a copy of bank mail which you have prepared, perhaps, we can not prejudge the bank yet until you contact the bank first, the bank will contact you as we follow the banking instructions and policies.

You contact the bank of Africa now and let’s wait for bank response.

Urgent,

Mr. Aminu Enoch

My response

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

Thank you for responding so quickly and getting the spelling of my name correct

Just to confirm that my benefit in our transaction is to be $12.9 million

I would be grateful if you could tell me how the bank will send me the $97.02 fee you stated the bank would send me with the form.

I hope that you have recieved the email I sent you with the letter for the bank attached which I have sent to them, if not, let me know and I will send it again

Kind regards

Roger Mellie

Just checking a couple of things

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

I have just noticed that you have marked this email Urgent, I just wondered why?

I am answering all of your mails as promptly as I can, I just wondered if I am being too slow for you

I am very keen to get things moving along, please let me know if I need to do anything which will conclude our business quicker

Regards

Roger Mellie

I think I've upset him

Quote:
Dear Roger Mellie,

I am not getting you right; do you know that this is responsible to the beneficiary? You are to pay to the bank to obtain the bank form not the bank will send the money to you because the interpretation of your statement, it means you want the bank to send you the money, NO

For the percentage ratio between us, you are very right for the calculation, that is what you will receive thereafter our disbursement of our inheritance funds in your country, so you now wait for the bank on how to obtain the applicant form qualifying you to these claims.

Now, I want you to know that, the sign given after URGENT as my subject is my CODE to you, so I would be indicating (URGENT…….) as my code to you in this transaction and more over, I must enlighten your knowledge that there are monitoring committee units (agencies) in our bank branches that may test you if you are the true beneficiary/next of kin to the decease bank customer, and please any mail you may receive concerning transfer funds, kindly forward to your partners for further directives.

Urgent,

Mr. Aminu Enoch.

Too stroppy by half, needs a gentle tap on the back of the hand

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

Thank you for your quick response. I am keen to get our transaction concluded.

I interpreted your first email to me as the bank would pay me, not the other way around.

Please don't write 'no' in capital letters, it's like being shouted at, not something I like from someone I am about to do business with. Had you told me this to start with I would have mailed a cheque by DHL or paid cash into the bank tomorrow but now I'm not so sure. I don't like being shouted at!

I am still trying to come to terms with the amount of money involved.. it's amazing

How can I get round the Monitoring Committee Units you mention, I don't need any more trouble with the Police.

You didn't explain that urgent was part of a code used to identify you... you have to be clear with your instructions as I've never dealt with this sort of thing before.

Lastly, I don't have any partners, you told me that this was a confidential transaction, I can't forward this to anyone, I haven't even told my wife Tracy

Please explain as I really need the money, as I told you before, we are down to our last couple of thousand and I haven't got much work at the moment

Kind Regards

Roger Mellie

I am suspicious someone is reading my emails

Quote:
Hi Aminu Enoch

I have to be brief, I think that my wife has been reading my emails, not sure.

She can smell money a mile away. How fast can we get this done so I can get away from the bitch?

She keeps letting herself into my part of the house, so I'm not sure how much she knows,

Please get back to me

Kind Regards

Roger

OH NO IT'S THE WIFE I think she's going to try to chop my Dolla!!!!!

What a nasty lady

Quote:
Hello Aminu
My husband had been behaving secretivly
I am Rogers wife and would like to know what is going on
Is my husband about to get rich
If he is I want to know
I need money to get away from him,he is a pig
let me know
Tracy x

The hussy, why oh why did I marry her?????

Quote:
I forgot to ask you not to mention this to my husband,he wont know that i have been speaking to you as we live in different parts of the house

I might be able to do more things for you for his share

Tracyx

Tracy Tunstal!!!!!.....You Fat Slag

Quote:
i have just been looking at my husbands emails and i want to business with you he doesnt know i know his passwords, please email me back or give me your number so i can call you, i need to get away

please dont show him these emails it will cause a lot of trouble
tracyx

(for those who don't understand the names I have chosen, google Viz and the name)

This is all I've got so far, hopefully haven't scared him off

I feel romance could blossom, but with a jealous husband.....who knows!!

The Bank of Africane has been in touch

Quote:
BANK OF AFRICANE
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
NORTH WEST ZONE ANNEX, 01 OUAGA Tel/Fax. : 00226 50 42 00 391
ATTENTION: MONSIEUR MICHEL KHAN,
FOREIGN REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BILL AND EXCHAGE DEPT/
TRANSFER PAYMENT DIVISION,
BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU ,
BURKINA FASO ,
WEST AFRICA REGION
EMAIL: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

DATE: 24/01/2011.

· ATTENTION: Roger Mellie,

briefly enunciate TO THIS APEX INSTITUTE your physical status FOR being contacting us. this is a financial institutions; bank oF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU, Burkina Faso .

DEpts offices; ----

(a) FOREIGN remittance department,
(b) Transfer payment division,
(c) bill and exchange dept;
(d) auditing & accounting dept;
(e) bank financial regulation agencies, bank of africane, FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER.

YOUR LETTER DESIGNED TO OUR OFFICE WELL ELUCIDATED AND DELIVERED TO THIS INSTITUTE DATED SUNDAY 23RD JANUARY 2011, AT OUR LOCAL GMT TIME 8H50 ; BANK OF AFRICA, THE DIRECTORS OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS SEAT ON THE TABLE WITH THE CONFERENCE BOARD DIRECTORATE JURISDICTION COUNCIL, VERY FROM OUR LATE DECEASE BANK CUSTOMER/CLIENT, RECORD FILES; LATE MR. PAUL LOUIS, UNDER VERIFICATION THE TRUE IRREVOCABLE BENEFICIARY IN CHARACTER “ NEXT OF KIN” AND TO BEAR THE WITNESS OF THE FUNDS HOWEVER, WE SOLICITE YOUR KIND JESTURE FOR THE TRUE BENEFICIARY TO APPLY.

AS THE NEXT OF KIN WILLFULLY FOR CORDIAL CORROLATIONS; TO THE DECEASE BANK CUSTOMER FILES RESPECTIVELY. HEREWITH, WE ENCLOSE YOUR OFFICE TO REMIT TO OUR REMITTANCE OFFICE $97.02 (NINETY- SEVEN DOT ZERO TWO DOLLAR ONLY) NEGOTIABLE TO RELEASE OUT AS AN APPLICANT REGISTRATION FORM.AN APPLICANT WOULD MEEKILY RECEIVED THE BANK FORM WHILE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED WITHIN 24 HOURS, NOTE: KINDLY SUBMIT THE PAYMENT ORDER OF FORM THROUGH OUR CORRESPONDENCE DEPARTMENT OFFICE BANK OF AFRICA TRANSFER PAYMENT DIVISION EMAIL:- [email protected] WHILE, IMPLORING THE BENEFICIARY TO TRANSMIT THE APPLICANT FEE TO OUR FINANCIAL SECRETARY THROUGH WESRTEN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/MONEY GRAM RESPECTIVELY.

RECEIVER NAME: MR. IYAMU OSAKPOLOR ELIJAH
CITY: OUAGADOUGOU
QUESTION: PURPOSE
ANSWER: APPLICANT FORM

CONVERSELY, WE ALSO PRE-INFORM YOUR OFFICE TO REQUEST OUR BANK SERVICE BILL, TO REMIT THEREIN. UPON YOUR PAYMENT RECEIPT, WE SHALL INCLINE to facilitate your INHERITANCE funds transfer FOR ONWARD APPROVED INTO YOUR ESCROW (GHOST) ACCOUNT.

THANKS FOR YOUR CORDAIL CO-OPERATION.
MANAGEMENTS

BANK OF AFRICA .

Warning to all customers; formal LETTER addressES should be strictly taken into consideration while addressing by emails, This section provides the correct forms of address for U.S. Public officials, because the MEANS OF COMMUNICATION BY OUR CUSTOMERS NOT INLINE WITH THE BANKING OBLIGATIONs, we can not tolerate any questionable statement from any customers at our bank therein

We implore your office to inform this institute your outcome of visiting our bank.

MONSIEUR MICHEL KHAN.

FOREIGN REMMITANCE DIRECTOR
B O A

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°This mail is designed only for the attention of a secured financial institution . if this by error is not in the hands, ' Roger Mellie ' then you have received highly confidential mail that was diligently sent through a secured connection. Kindly destroy it as it contains private confidential information. best efforts have been used to keep this proprietary information
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I've let my lad know

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch,

I have recieved the letter from the bank....I can't beieve this is happening to me

I will read it in detail now and will get back to you shortly

Kind regards and many thanks

Roger

The only problem is.....TRACY

Quote:
Dear Aminu

Please help me, my husband has changed his login password so I can't see what he is doing but he is walking around with a huge grin on hisface I just want to wipe it off please contact me so we can talk about this
yours
Tracy x

I don't think she loves me anymore Sad

No WU, What to do?

Quote:
Attn: Mr. Iyamu Osakpolor Elijah

Dear Sirs

Thank you for your swift response

Unfortunately I live in 30 miles from the nearest Western Union office and don't get out much other than for business meetings

I have read your email carefully but will have to send you a cheque for the $97.02.

In the alternative I can transfer the money from my bank over the internet, please let me have your account number and whatever other details I might need

Please only correspond with me on this matter as I think someone (my wife) is reading my emails

Please let me know the above details as soon as possible so I can get the application fee to you

Regards

Roger Mellie

Also posted a copy to my lad

He's back in touch

Quote:
Dear Roger Mellie,

I understood all your emails, Ok I will follow as you said however, so occupied in my duty of service, having so many commitments in attending to our customers, I want you to know that there were board conference meeting held by the bank management.
Regards to your response to the bank letter, we have to wait for the bank response.

Urgent,

Mr. Aminu Enoch.

Tracy's at it again

Quote:
Dear Amninu

i am distraught, why wont you help me, I think you are only helping my husband

he is amonster,i need your help to escape him

please please contact me or give me your phone number or im so i can try to persuade you to help me

Tracy x

The bank details have arrived...but there's a problem!!!

Quote:
BANK OF AFRICANE
BILL AND EXCHAGE DEPT/
BURKINA FASO ,
WEST AFRICA REGION
EMAIL: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

DATE: 25/01/2011.

· ATTENTION: Mr. Eduardo Coelho veloso,

Being informed to remit our APPLICANT FEE as indicated beloW-:

1. Name Bxxxxxu Kxxxxxe
2. Account # 08xxxxxxxxxxxxx3
3. Code Bank 0084
4. Code Guixxxxx009
5. Cle' 6x
6. Iban Bf81c00xxxxxxxxxxxx-63
7. Swift Code Afribfbf
8. Bank Name Bank of Africa

Confirm your voucher receipts to this office for order of service.

MANAGEMENTS,

BANK OF AFRICA.

I ask the bank about their error

Quote:
Dear Sirs

I have recieved this communication today from the bank and was just about to transfer the money.

Then I noticed that my name does not appear on the transfer instructions but is marked for the attention of Mr Eduarda Coelho Veloso.

I would like an explanation

Please contact me on reciept of this mail.

Roger Mellie

I need to have a chat with my lad

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch,

Given the nature of our transaction, I am very surprised not to hear from you today. I do not regard your silence as very professional.

I expect and get daily updates from all of my business partners even if it is to tell me nothing is happening.

I am a little wary about our communications being intercepted, my wife is very suspicious at the moment.

Tell me if she has attempted to contact you in any way.

She is a devious woman who sits at the side of Satan

I have recieved this communication today from the bank and was just about to transfer the money.

Then I noticed that my name does not appear on the transfer instructions but is marked for the attention of Mr Eduarda Coelho Veloso.

You are an employee of the bank, I would like an explanation

Roger Mellie

Just want to see if he will admit hearing from the wife and encourage him to be a little more proactive (or less lazy)

I ask the bank about their error

Quote:
Dear Sirs

I would like an explanation

Roger Mellie

I need to have a chat with my lad

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch,

Given the nature of our transaction, I am very surprised not to hear from you today. I do not regard your silence as very professional.

I expect and get daily updates from all of my business partners even if it is to tell me nothing is happening.

I am a little wary about our communications being intercepted, my wife is very suspicious at the moment.

Tell me if she has attempted to contact you in any way.

She is a devious woman who sits at the side of Satan

You are an employee of the bank, I would like an explanation

Roger Mellie

Just want to see if he will admit hearing from the wife and encourage him to be a little more proactive (or less lazy)

20 minutes after I sent the last mail to the lad, I recieved this

Quote:
Dear Roger Mellie

I was waiting for your mail in regards to my mail sent to you yesterday,

For the name appears, I think the management had made a mistake to you, I need you to verify your notification to the management on whose names appear to your desk by the bank management and they have to take cordial corrections over this next time, Upon your confirmation, go adhere to make the payment to the bank for the applicant form.

It is true that I had received such unusual mails but I remain silent to the mail waiting for you to direct me on whose address collaborating with us, how could your wife cruelly discover our top secrecy, kindly give me answer over this.

Urgent.

Mr. Aminu Enoch.

So....Tracy has been talking to my lad.... has he replied?

Best ask the wife!

Tracy is keeping her trap shut for a change, has my lad been faithful?

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

Are you asking me to make a payment to your bank based on incorrect information?

If you are, you are not only unprofessional, but obviously stupid.

As you have obviously spoken to your colleages at the bank, I would like you to now forward the corrected form to me without any further delay or prevarication.

Being sent confidential banking details of one of your other clients is not acceptable

As to my wife, I suspected that she had accessed my email account, so I changed the password, I may even have to set up a new account

Have you replied to her?

Can you send me copies of the emails she has sent to you. Business partners should have no secrets.

You should have told me that she had been talking to you...this transaction is based on trust

Get back to me

Roger

I think my lad might get a sweetie (but I'll probably slap him again instead), he's sold out Tracy completely

[b]He's forwarded every mail my wife Tracy has sent me, what should I do????[b]

I think I've upset him!

Quote:
Dear Roger Mellier,

I only advice you to properly scrutinize the mistakes being made by the managements, bank of Africa before action can be taken for payment, I never told you to pay, get my English right? Do not give insult to me because I have never insulted you, I need not aggressive or any bad utterances in your syllables of speech.

You can not put any repose on me because I am not there when the management contacted you, is that okay?

I have never disclose this transaction to anyone other than you due to the confidentiality of this transaction and I am not in position to send you the applicant form except the bank managements bank of Africa.

Due to the trust bestowed on this transaction, I can not be stupid to disclose this transaction to your wife, however advisable to set up a new account for this transaction, which would be safe and secure. I have forwarded all her corresponding emails that I have received from your wife, please check the forwarding emails being received from her and I never make any contact with her due to the trust I have in you.

And finally, make sure you write to the managements for errors of mistakes.

Urgent,

Mr. Aminu Enoch

I'm not happy

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

Firstly my name is Roger Mellie not Roger Mellier. This is the second time I have had to correct this most basic of errors

I always address you by you correct title, I expect you to extend the same courtesy, don't do it again

I have not insulted you, I simply pointed out that had you taken a particular course of action, your behaviour in respect of this action would have been stupid! Would you make a payment into the wrong account?

Read my emails carefully. I expect an apology

You work at the bank, I assume that you talk to your colleagues. I talk to mine.

You told me that you had been in a board meeting, this would tell me that you are upper management, therefore would have access to such correspondance

I will wait for the bank to send me a corrected transfer for with the correct details

This transaction is very important to me, I have already been looking for a new car so the faster we can conclude things without further error, the better

So far as my wife is concerned, did you ever respond to her?

I ask you this because the tone of her emails are quite intimate and she closes each mail to you with a kiss.

If you responded to her tell me, honesty is the best policy and it will mean that we can move things foward

I have already written to the bank about their mistake. I will forward a copy of the mail to you

I will not need to set up a new account at the moment I am going to deal with treacharous bitch later

I expect to hear from you very shortly

Roger Mellie

I think he's sorry, quite right. Still needs aslap for the middle of this mail though.

Quote:
Dear Roger Mellie,

I am very sorry for the mistakes of your names, I hope this will not get you into anger much and I promise it would not repeat itself again, and besides, it always be your responsibility if your partner mistakenly type your names in error.

But you were told to write to the management why the replacement of your names to other client names before further instruction to obtain the bank applicant form and I have ever never make any response to your wife in regards to this transaction.

As I have promised to vital you all the correspondence fundamental information, that doesn’t mean that I was with the board conference meeting or don’t you know that I am an insider to you in this transaction and I have no access to obtain the applicant form to you, you have to understand my statement and don’t put me into jeopardy.

Since you have written to the bank, we have to wait for the management response before any action can be taken.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding.

Urgent,

Mr. Aminu Enoch

And a gentle slap

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

I am not angry, I just don't like constant errors

To apologise means to take responsibility for your mistakes and to want to rectify your behaviour.

I don't think you understand this as a concept.

How is it my responsibility when you make an error?

I don't have a partner in this transaction other than you.

You made the mistake!!!!

Simply admit it and don't try to blame someone who does not exist

As you are wll aware by the email I sent you I did indeed contact the Bank and point out their error

I thought you were a manager at the bank, what are you really, a clerk or teller? I would have thought that a manager would have access to certain things or people

How can I put you in jeopardy, I've not contacted your employers (yet) and don't really want to.

You need to behave professionallly in all of your dealings with me. If you can do this, I may be able to involve you in my businesses overseas

Roger Mellie

The bank slap worked!

Quote:
BANK OF AFRICANE
BILL AND EXCHAGE DEPT/
BURKINA FASO ,
WEST AFRICA REGION
EMAIL: [email protected] [email protected]
[email protected]
DATE: 26/01/2011.

· ATTENTION: Roger Mellie,

the managementS of this apex instituteS, bank of Africa sincerely apologized FOR WRONG addressed to you and honor to your good office for being keeping notices over our misconception.
In deem sorry for the inconveniences.
MANAGEMENTS
BANK OF AFRICA.

The Bank forgot something.... the information

Quote:
Dear Sirs

Thank you for you apology.

Can you please now forward the correct transfer details and the form I need to claim my inheritance

Roger Mellie

I forward a copy of the bank's mail to my lad

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

I have recieved this, but no information about how to pay the fee

I have asked the bank again for this information

Roger Mellie]

My lad finally contacts me, but at 00.44, after I told him I expected to hear from him daily

He's a bad lad......

Quote:
Dear Roger Mellie,

You must forgive me for my late response, I have not been able to check my mail, now you request for the information from the management to obtain your applicant form.

Urgent,

Mr. Aminu Enoch

Slaps later I think

Quote:
Dear Aminu Enoch

I explained to you in a previous mail that I expect my business partners to contact me on a daily basis

You have failed to do so

I have prepared and instructed my bank to send the money transfer

Unless there is a very good reason for your lack of communication (I've been busy is not a good excuse) I will contact the bank directly and find someone else there who I can do business with

I am very disappointed with you, you have let me down.

I have complied with everything you have asked of me

God will judge your actions

Roger Mellie

Last edited by scoop101 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:06 am; edited 23 times in total
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok ....................... Thumbs up

I think you are doing fine ! (btw get a divorce..... Laughing )

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
good work

small thought, how about the husband going on a long business trip - the wife takes over and seems more compliant over payment to him . . of course all sorts of mistakes happen (Deuzer's generators offer many options here)

lad never gets his money, husband returns and slaps him for being so disloyal etc. - push him around and you might get him to cough you nice piggie for your siggie Wink

either way he's off script - so well done so far !

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tracy needs to do her husband in.... One of the funniest baits I ever ran, my husband killed wife, and was driving around London with the body in the trunk (excuse me, "boot") of the car. Of course, there are video cameras all over London, so dumping the body was a bit of a problem.

I did have an address for this mugu. So, eventually, the husband was able to crate the corpse up and mail it to the mugu's address in Lagos ("I would really appreciate it if you would bury her for me"). Naturally, the box starts to stink, is intercepted by customs and searched. I then had someone on the board do a fake newspaper story about an anonymous woman's body found in a trunk in a London post office, with the only clue that the police had to go on was a destination address in Lagos, Nigeria. I did not hear any further from the mugu after that.....

An other alternative, after the murder, is that there is a police investigation, and the estate is being probated by Dear Aunt Tillie, who is something of a ding bat. Between Aunt Tillie and the police nosing around, the wife can't get to any money in the short run to send to the mugu....

There are lots of possibilities!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic