SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

protocol for entering the US for a visit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, lets say im a foreign national from say Africa.

I want to visit the US to stay with a friend.

what do I need to do before i even book a flight to america.

also how long does the process take.

thanks
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A variant of Hofstadter's law applies here. "Even taking into account corrupt officials, terrorism regulations, international health laws, your own gambling and drinking addictions, the displeasure of your boss and family, your recent upcoming car accident, and coma, it will still take longer than you expected."

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok lets say my friend who plans to visit me has no convictions or anything that should prevent a visit.

whats the process to pan a trip to the US. also how long does the process take.

I have a great friend who wants to visit me.
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(IMO) The wonderful thing about baiting is that one's imagination can create the 'facts' as the game progresses. Make up your own requirement about it, 'quote' it, and helpfully link to a dead or non existant page (for example I just threw in http://www.uscis.gov/ummagumma and sure enough it does display as part of the official US Immigration Dept, but throws a 404.

If I were running an immigration bait, I would be confident in assuming that would be enough to waste about four email exchanges with the lad before moving onto the next ridiculous time-robbery plot.

Not suggesting that you do that, but more that you go for any strange angle that gives you a chuckle and keeps your lad on the hook. If something works, then keep it in the arsonist baiter matchbox of future tricks, if not, who cares.. plenty more fish in the ocean, and more new leads means more experience.

Playtime, just take the bull by the horns and go for a ride! You're the Rodeo organiser in these events.

/end Anthony Robbins motivational rant
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats a good reply and i like the dead link.

but. i would really like to know what one has to do if they want to visit the US.
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Ok, so this is a non-baiting question ? Sorry, got lost in all the other questions.

Stupid me, just saw it was in "General Chat".

But for a serious case (your Russian wife?) you should properly contact an Immigration Lawyer.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the website of the US Consulate in the country that your friend comes from or search something like "United States visa requirements" on google.
What country your friend is a citizen of plays an important role, since some countries have Visa waivers, which means someone from there can make a short visit without needing to apply for a visa.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its a theory question TBH but because im not using it yet i cant put it in the scams section.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this is something you're thinking of involving in a bait, you could start with the truth and then make things even more complicated. Ask for a ton of paperwork that then "you will send on to the appropriate authorities on his behalf".

In reality the main distinction is between immigrant and non-immigrant visas. Read up on the differences and what is required for each and then you can take advantage of what is really required to befuddle your lad to a further degree.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't recall any West African country being a signor to the Visa Waiver agreement.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_visas

There are lots of websites keen to make a buck as intermediaires for these guys:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

I have pretended to be them myself, with the help of some cut & paste, and baited a lads real passport scan out of him. This may not be strictly legal, so don't say it was my idea if they catch you. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to America from Europe last year (tourist).
It involved getting an international passport and requesting a VISA waiver (ESTA) online. The whole process was done 2 months in advance to account for any possible snags. All in all it took me less then a month to get evrything in order.

On the plane i had to fill in another bunch of forms and when i finally arrived, i had to go through customs (where my fingerprints were taken and my luggage searched, because i looked like a potential terrorist with my long hair). Strange thing is that the US has my fingerprints now and the country that i live in still doesn't.

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ A lot of countries in Europe are in the visa waiver thingy so its actually a lot easier to get into the US.

I think in RL outside the visa waiver countries it involves a lot more paperwork and applying to the US consulate or embassy in that country which may involve a trip to the consulate/embassy for interview
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In reality, most people from 'third world-ish' countries can't get a tourist visa to the US. Immigration rightly assumes most will never go back home. The few from these countries who can get a tourist visa can establish they are somewhat affluent in the home country, own property, and have a reason to go back....family, good job/business, etc.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

However if you are "connected" but have nothing to return to in your motherland, you can quite easily get a visa and then overstay it and get on welfare in the US and ultimately get permission to stay in the US.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep in mind that there is a new "psychological anti-terrorism profile" form which he will need to complete as part of the visa process.

When you draft it, be sure to include essay questions.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lads often ask me for a letter of invitation. It just so happens that one of my boyfriends (in baiting life) is a very rich immigration lawyer and can fill out one of these letters in seconds from his office. I've sent fake forms out using forms posted here but no longer bother. My fake boyfriend has the form sent electronically to the embassy in the scammer's country.

Here is an email exchange back from 2007 to a lad that I am still corresponding with.
Quote:
Hey big boy.

I got the letter, printed it out and sent it to the State Department.

You should get your VISA within 4 weeks according to the Website.

(baiter)

Quote:
My DEAREST (baiter),
First of all, how are you doing today? Your two mails received but couldn’t understand too well their contents what you meant by (1) you printed the letter and sent it to the State Department. (2) that I should get my VISA within 4 weeks according to the Website.
Please, kindly explain more to me because you should understand that without the letter of invitation, that the VISA will be absolutely impossible for me. Please,(baiter), I LOVE you and let me also know your mind that you are serious with me. I hope to hear from you promptly because whenever I don’t receive from you promptly I am always not at rest.
My WARMEST regards,
Dave.

|
Quote:

(baiter)
to dave

show details 11/14/07

I will type this very slowly so read this very slowly. Go back and read my message.

(baiter)

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic