SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scams... on facebook?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hateyouscammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

are you kidding me? pleaseeee bait the crap out of this guy. look what i got:

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterlly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.

My Name is Rasheed Allan am working with one of leading banks here in Nigeria ... actually am here to discuss with u maybe u can handle some profitable business transaction for me over there and we both stand to benefit a lots from it ' I need ur assistance to work togethere with me and claim huge amount of money from our bank here in Nigeria to ur own bank account over there without no any problem .

But care to know more about this transaction and i will advice u to contact me via my mail address ' i need to tell u explain to u here but its not allow to talk business on facebook .
But if u can contact me via my mail email address and i will chat to discuss with you better on messenger and i will also send u full details about the transaction to ur mail address and you can read and study it for better understanding.

You reach me via my contacts ([email protected] OR [email protected] +2348051589623
......................................................BAIT HIM ^ ^ ^
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome to Eater! Please post the full headers of the email you received taking out your details. Let us know if you need help finding the header.
We need to verify this is a scammer before anyone will bait him. You could be giving us your old bosses email for all we know Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater. Lots of scammers are moving to social sites like Facebook. But bravo is right, so get him to send you an email by emailing his address asking what all this is about, playing the willing victim. Paste the information we need here, and then it's off to the races we go. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not the least bit surprised that a scammer is on Facebook....I think you will find at least one scammer just about anywhere you go.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
jillredfield
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had the same problem on fb. A guy is impersonating family members of mine who are deaf and trying to get me to give him money since the "deaf funds lotto" has chosen my name from a list of people on facebook. The best thing to do is play innocent and act like you do not know it is a scam. Play along, and WASTE HIS TIME!
I am currently sending messages to all people on the fake facebook account telling them the person is a scammer and to NOT send him any money or ignore all messages from him as I am dealing with him.
Have fun!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a whole stack of us on facebook, and there's even a facebook page for scammers to share tips and leads. I've reported it twice but farcebook did sweet FA Evil or Very Mad

Though I noticed their member ship is down by 5 people:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79618967178

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Wow, is that for real accounts or for bait accounts to join that?

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a real page for scammers to meet other scammers, though there are at least two other forum members in there (as well as me)

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic