SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can anyone recommend a lad.............

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

to pretend he is a boxer.

What I would like to do is 'search' for a boxer in nigeria, someone who hopefully contacts me pretending to be a boxer. I want to submit him forms etc to get him inot the country (US). Sfter buttering him up etc I want to send him flight tickets from an airport that is a good distance from his selected airport.

I am going to try my first Safari

up to now im having fun with 2 'women' which is wasting their time.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any lad will pretend he is a boxer if he thinks there is money in it for him. The key is getting him off his script and onto you own.

Either you do this slowly with a straight bait -- just adding in bits and pieces of your story (you are a boxing promoter, you have to go to the gym looking for new prospects, you have to go to a fight tonight) little by little in each email until the lad starts asking you questions about your life or you ASEM several hundred lads with your need of a boxer for whatever reason.

Each have their benefits and drawbacks. And aiming for a safari right from the get-go is a nice goal, but do realize that it is much harder than it looks, so prepare to have to work through several lads before you find the one that will travel for you.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I started with baiting last year I had read all this cool stories about art, tatoos, safaris, comics and so on...
but with my first lad I made every mistake I could and he dropped before I could say bank account...
my plans are still there but they have to wait - there is a lot of fun in becoming a good baiter just with some bank accounts and pictures which is hard enough.
And I know one day there will be this special lad who is my lad for my fist big trophy or safari...
until then I like my piggies Twisted Evil

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was very lucky on my first 3 baits - each one gave a nice trophee. But after that, a month went with nothing but straight baiting, and my cockiness caused countless lads to drop me. So I learned not to rush things. You want to slowly build up a confidential relationship with your lad - and then you will find it much easier to make him do crazy stuff, including safaris. Wink Besides, it is very rewarding to build up a good bait from nothing, methinks. Smile

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I start off with a straight bait and have no real plans from the onset. I just see where it leads. I find it easier not to set a goal right off the bat. I see how it's going and how receptive my lad is, and then go from there.

Of course, I am guilty of just winging it and adapting as the bait goes on.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel the most important thing is that the lad believes that you are trying everything within your powers (that is what I always write to them) to pay the money and that all the bad people hindering you...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back on topic Very Happy

I don't think there is a lad format where the lad pretends to be a boxer. However like Dora pointed out, all lads will become whatever it is they think will get them paid. If you want a lad to be a boxer, come up with a reason why you will pay him to be one. Just pick any lad and present your format.

Thank you for the offer but I am too busy at the moment however maybe you can help me....

Just be sure to include $ or £ signs in your response.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:

Just be sure to include $ or £ signs in your response.

Or just throw the new INR (or Rp) symbol at him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_rupee_sign
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic