SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yeah, maybe they don't read your replies...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't match Sunshine's anecdote on this subject (see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=196904), but how about this for missing the point?

Here's the come-on to Cammy's inbox:

Quote:
I represent a group of company based in Saudi Arabia and we are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas,banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.
If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your
country; Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) JV partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.

I was in a light-hearted mood, so I wrote back:

Quote:
Let's see what I can offer you...
oil/Gas - not really
banking - I use an ATM card
real estate - I part-own a house
stock speculation and mining - I like gold; gold is sacred to Freyja
transportation - I use the train
health sector and tobacco - I am very healthy and I don't smoke
Communication Services - I can't even use a telephone
Agriculture Forestry & Fishing - Not a clue
I'm a photomodel. I can't help you.

I expected silence, but instead...

Quote:
Thanks for the email. I think I am very intrested on JV partnership with you acting as the manager and sole controller of the investment while i remain a silent investor for a period of ten yrs, though I am only looking at investment opportunities within the range of $60m to $100m and above for a start. Please provide me with a workable business plan and amount required for funding, to enable my investment manager study it before I take a further decision.
Again I really want to have your project plan and the cost as I can see that this is a very good investment for one to comply with, and as a silent investor who doesn't want my family members to know that I am investing outside the gulf region, I would like to have every thing on a clear note and as well as your official address.
Let me know your thought asap.

But... but...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You really would think they might try a little harder, no?

I got the usual Secret Sh0pper crap:

Quote:
> Subject: JOB ALERT:Mystery Shopper Opening{$150 Per Assignment}
>
> LINKSHARE™ is presently recruiting a "limited" number of MYSTERY SHOPPERS.
>
> POSITION TITLE: Regional Mystery Shopper
>
> AVAILABILITY: Open
>
> START DATE: Immediate
>
> COMMISSION: $150.00 Per Survey
>
> ABOUT US: LINKSHARE® is a market research company that uses Mystery Shopping or Mystery Consuming to measure the quality of service rendered or gather specific information about products and services. We work with some of the largest, reputable businesses in the world; from Fast Food to Petroleum, Technology or Fashion Retailers and more. blah blah blah
>
> JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES: You will be hired to conduct an all expenses paid surveys and evaluation exercises on behalf of GUESTLINK®. >
> Some of the simple questions in your Shopper's Report will be:
>

Blah blah blah...of course with emphasis on MoneyGram and Western Onion... and asked for all my "personal informations"...

I wrote back, giving not one detail requested, and saying only:

Quote:
HI! This sounds like just what I'm looking for but I do have a concern: How am I to test money transfer services like Western Union? I don't want to use my own money?? Please let me know how this is handled.[

To that, I get back:

Quote:
I am glad to inform you that your contact details has been reviewed by our team and you are now a member of our team. Below is your first mystery shopping assignment that is assigned to you.

FIRST ASSIGNMENT:

LINKSHARE® wants you to run a survey on two prominent companies in your area.

The 1st is a Western Union/Money GramThe 2nd a Restaurant/Grocery store

Really, are victims this easy, that the lads don't even have to pretend to read anything written to them? Rolling Eyes

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to test the lads when they ask for your address try

I live in the Beatles yellow submarine I bought it on Ebay

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote back:

Quote:
If you want a business plan you're going to have to give me something to work from. Please give me an example of what you want.

Did the Lad balk?

Quote:
I gave you the listed investment field i needed, in any of the mentioned sector is what i want to invest on, the capital base of this investment is available, you have to otherwise make the plans in your country that is why i contacted you, we are working on annual turn over if we begin, all benefits for this investment annually will be putting down as our annual returns for the investment.

Cammy has no idea!

Quote:
I don't know what to give you what you're asking for.

More to come?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You cant tell by the size of their emails. If they're those long pieces of crap it's for sure they wont have read anything you wrote. On the other side, when you've been going on for a little while they start reading your stuff and going out of script.
Still, I have one who after almost one month hasn't called my character by its name once...

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one I have right now...is like this...I could probably tell him that I live in Antarctica, my hair is on fire, I dress penguins in pink fluffy dresses, and I train the said penguins in pink fluffy dresses to jump through hoops and he still probably would not read a word I wrote.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Run Warp Drive Engine Company, Inc. by him. Tell him dilithium crystals from Guinea make huge profits. You want to invest in Africa. If he can get his hands on some of those, you might be interested. But they have to be at least 50 carats each. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic