SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad news for Doctor Goodnews...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This didn't last long, but you may find it amusing...

Warning; profanity (this is a Cammy bait...)

Some bits are highlighte as... well, you'll see.

ATTENTION
My name Dr fr33dom g00dnews the new apionted manager director for western union Lome Togo i am hear to informed that your part-payment of ($6.8miollion ) from International Monetary Fund Unit (IMF) has been approved to transfer via our department of Western Union, Meanwhile your urgent respond is highly needed with the re-confirmation of your details where and how to receive your funds in our office such as: Your Name: Country: State and City.
Also the payment of US$5,000.00 has already been made through Western Union for you to pick it up, but before you can have access to pick up your first payment you are required to pay sum of (US$120.00 ) for reactivating of your payment files KTU/9023118308 and also to ensure you are the right person to receive the fund. Upon receiption of the Activation fee, we shall forward the payment details of the first transfer of US$5,000.00 to you and you can pick it up at any Western Union in your country.
MTCM AVAILABLE
NUMBER.(1995762269)
SENDER FIRST.K4DIRI
SENDER LAST NAME(0SENI
You can easily contact this email for more details while the amount you will be confirming daily is (US$5,000.00) starting from the day we receive the Activation fee.
You can also use the name below to send the Activation Fee via Western Union or money gram or Vigo to us the payment details:
Receiver Name:salomey obenaw44
Text Q:.........just
Text A:......... be Fine
MTCN Number#,......
Sender's Name:.......
thiS-mail) address [snipped] you can contact and also the person that can work on your files after you made the payment of US$120dollar
We are looking forward to hear from you waiting you with need information
Thank you.
Dr.freedom goodnews
Western Union Headquarter Togo

Dr G00dnews,
Something is very wrong. I'm only owed $1.5 million, and that's from Microsoft, not the IMF. There's been a mistake.
Also, that money has been picked up, so something is wrong there too.

Now the chats begin...

----- Our chat on Fri, 21/1/11 10:59 AM -----
Dr GN(10:23 AM): HELLO
Cammy (10:23 AM): Yes?
Dr GN(10:25 AM): ARE YOU READY TO SEND THE NEED $120 DOLLAR TO ACTIVATED THE MTCN
Cammy (10:25 AM): What?
Dr GN(10:26 AM): so that you can pick up the information
Cammy (10:26 AM): Information?
Cammy (10:29 AM): Hello?
Cammy (10:30 AM): Do you have anything to say to me? I'm a bit confused.
Dr GN(10:31 AM): yes
Dr GN(10:31 AM): tell me so that we can send the mtcn to you bit by bit
Dr GN(10:31 AM): so you send the $120
Cammy (10:32 AM): Well, for one thing, that MTCN is no good.
Dr GN(10:32 AM): is good MTCN
Dr GN(10:32 AM): IS JUST TO ACTIVATED IT
Cammy (10:32 AM): When I looked it up it said, PICKED UP.
Dr GN(10:33 AM): SO THAT YOU CAN PICK UP IN YOUR COUNTRY
Cammy (10:33 AM): It already has been!
Cammy (10:33 AM): Not happy, Jan.
Dr GN(10:34 AM): WHY ARE YOU NOT HAPPY
Dr GN(10:34 AM): THEN SEND THE FEES
Cammy (10:34 AM): Because that money was picked up by someone else.
Dr GN(10:34 AM): THEN YOU CAN BE HAPPY TO RECIVCE THE MTCN
Dr GN(10:34 AM): NO
Dr GN(10:35 AM): THE MONEY IS STILE THERE
Cammy (10:35 AM): No, I checked.
Dr GN(10:36 AM): I HAVE DI IT MY MY SYSTEM IN THE WESTERN UNION HERE
Dr GN(10:36 AM): OK
Cammy (10:37 AM): Status: Picked up. That's what I'm seeing.
Dr GN(10:38 AM): NO THE MTCN IS STILE AVAILABLE HERE IN MY SYSTEM OK IS JUST YOU TO ACIVITED IT THEN YOU CAN PICK IT UP
Cammy (10:39 AM): It says, Picked up! It's fucking obvious there right on my screen!
Dr GN(10:39 AM): OK
Cammy (10:39 AM): What screen are you using?!?
Dr GN(10:40 AM): IF YOU BELIEVE ME AND SEND THE MONEY TO ACTIVITED THE MTCN THEN YOU CAN PICK IT UP IN YOUR WESTERN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY
Cammy (10:41 AM): IT'S BEEN PICKED UP ALREADY! FOR FUCK'S SAKE, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
Dr GN(10:41 AM): IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO UNDERSTAND ME I HAVE SOME DO HERE IN THE W/U HERE OK
Cammy (10:42 AM): And as I said, the money for me is coming from London, so I don't have a fucking clue what money you've got. What are you smoking? Must be good stuff.
Dr GN(10:45 AM): LIKE I TOLD IF YOU ARE READY TO RECIVCER THE MTCN AS WE ACTIVITE FOR YOU
Cammy (10:45 AM): I don't need to do that because you don't have my money. Microsoft in London has it.
Dr GN(10:46 AM): YOU CAN PICK UP AND WE ARE SEND YOU ANYOTHER ONE BIT BY BIT TO YOU IMMRDAIELY SO SEND THE $120USD
Cammy (10:46 AM): You don't have my money. I told you that. There's been a mistake.
Dr GN(10:47 AM): NO MISTAKE YOU NAME IS IN MY SYSTEM FIVE CONTROL IS TO SEND TO YOU IF YOU SEND THE 120
Cammy (10:48 AM): Someone gave it to you in error. My money is in London. No mistake there, believe me.
Dr GN(10:50 AM): have some doing
Cammy (10:50 AM): Check with the one who told you I was in the system.
Cammy (10:50 AM): Sorry, what?
Dr GN(10:51 AM): this western union lome togo
Cammy (10:51 AM): Huh?
Dr GN(10:51 AM): are you not Cammy white
Cammy (10:52 AM): Yeah.
Dr GN(10:52 AM): ok
Dr GN(10:54 AM): five mtcn is here to send to you mail if you send the $120 dollar to activited the mtcn as that he can reflect in the w/u in your country
Cammy (10:54 AM): Does your database have anything else apart from my name?
Dr GN(10:55 AM): you email contact
Cammy (10:55 AM): Well, all I can say is, someone fucked up bigtime.
Dr GN(10:56 AM): like what
Cammy (10:56 AM): How the fuck should I know?
Dr GN(10:56 AM): my name is dr freedom goodnews
Cammy (10:57 AM): So what?
Dr GN(10:57 AM): i have to sing out Camille
Cammy (10:59 AM): Shame I won't hear that!

---- Our chat on Fri, 21/1/11 8:08 PM -----
Dr GN(7:51 PM): HELLO
Cammy (7:52 PM): OHAI
Dr GN(7:53 PM): THE IMF HAVE RELEASE USE TO SEND THE MTCN WHAT BANK DRAFT ARE TALKING ABOUT
Cammy (7:53 PM): Bank draft?
Dr GN(7:54 PM): WHAT BANK DRAFT THIS WESTERN UNION HAVE TOLD YOU YESTERDAY
Cammy (7:55 PM): Wait a sec - you were asking me about the bank draft. Do you know or don't you?
Dr GN(7:56 PM): AND ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS READY TO SEND TO YOU IF YOU ACTIVATED THE MTCN THEN YOU CAN PICK ALL THE INFORMATION TO YOU TODAY
Dr GN(7:56 PM): I DO NOT ASK FOR BANK DRAFT FROM YOU
Cammy (7:56 PM): So why the fuck did you mention a bank draft?
Dr GN(7:57 PM): YOU SEND US AND EMAIL ABOUT ISSUE FOR BANK OR CASH
Cammy (7:57 PM): I did?
Dr GN(7:57 PM): OK
Dr GN(7:57 PM): THIS W/U
Cammy (7:57 PM): What did I say?
Dr GN(7:58 PM): I DON NO WHAT YOU SAID
Cammy (7:59 PM): So why did you ask me?
Dr GN(8:01 PM): LOOK I DO HAVE TIME FOR DOES YOUR FUCK WORD THIS MORNING IF YOU ARE READY TO ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN LET ME NO NOT THIS TYPE OF WORD THIS MORNING I AM JUST COME TO OFFICES OK
Cammy (8:02 PM): You don't have my money. Why do you keep saying that you do?
Cammy (8:03 PM): BTW, it's evening/
Dr GN(8:03 PM): WHAT MONEY ARE TALKING ABOUT DO WHAT ME TO SEND YOU THE MTCN LIKE THAT SO THAT I SHOULD HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE W/U HERE YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS
Dr GN(8:04 PM): IF YOU DO NOT ACTIVATE THIS MTCN I WILL NOT SEND IT TO YOU OK
Cammy (8:04 PM): The money that you don't have is what I'm talking about. Why do you want me to activate a number that I don't need?
Dr GN(8:05 PM): OK NOW I NO THAT YOU DONT WANT THE MTCN
Dr GN(8:05 PM): OK
Dr GN(8:06 PM): SDO NOT SEND US EMAIL AGIAN
Cammy (8:06 PM): I don't need the fucking MTCN, duh-brain.
Dr GN(8:07 PM): YOU ARE THE TYPE FOR BENEFICIARY THAT STILE PEOPLE FUND IN THE INTERNET
Dr GN(8:07 PM): YOU ARE A SCAM
Cammy (8:07 PM): And you're a fucking idiot. But everyone knows that.
Dr GN(8:08 PM): DO NOT CONTACT US AGAIN SCAM LIKE YOU
Cammy (8:09 PM): Gladly. While you're at it - kill yourself, please.
Dr GN(8:10 PM): SCAMMMMMMMMMM LIKE YOU MRS CAMMY WHITE
Cammy (8:11 PM): It's Ms Cammy White. And please, don't shoot yourself in the head, you'll miss your brains. Shove the gun up your ass and pull the trigger - give yourself a final thrill and hit your brains dead-on.
Dr GN(8:14 PM): I WILL TELL THE FBI TO GET YOU ARRESTED IN YOUR COUNTRY THAT YOUR INTERNET SCAM I CALL THEM AND I FORWARD YOU CONTACT TO THEM
Cammy (8:14 PM): I bet you're a faggot.
Dr GN(8:16 PM): your are just a small girl about you will go to jail i will use me contact as and Africa contact the fbi and the Interpol to get you
Cammy (8:16 PM): I bet you take it up the ass and bite pillows.
Dr GN(8:30 PM): THE FBI AND THE INTERPOL THEY HAVE ALL YOUR CONTACT AND PROMISE ME TO GET YOU ARREST THAT YOU ARE INTERNET SCAMMMM
Cammy (8:30 PM): I bet you suck cock and love it.

And that's it...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing What an idiot! Laughing Laughing
Oh, how do they find you, anyway? Smile
Put his email addy up here, for mass-baiting. I bet he's done with Cammy. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
And please, don't shoot yourself in the head, you'll miss your brains. Shove the gun up your ass and pull the trigger - give yourself a final thrill and hit your brains dead-on.

You da man!!! Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy and Mal's chats are some of the best reads around!!

Quote:
I bet you take it up the ass and bite pillows.

LMFAO!!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really love the way you talk to them. Too funny man. pmsl Laughing Laughing
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always love your chat baits. Laughing The way you did this reminded me of a recent scam I got where the guy said he had $1 million dollars for me and I told him that it had to be a mistake because I was supposed to receive $156 million dollars. The guy kept arguing and arguing that I only had $1 million dollars and told me to send me my information, but I told him I wouldn't even bother for a million bucks, demanding to talk to his superior. Like your guy, he just kept at it (for 1-2 weeks), not realizing that my guy thought he had been scammed out of $155 million dollars and would refuse to only accept $1 million. The guy never did raise the amount and just got frustrated to the point that he stopped e-mailing.

I have noticed a trend among scammers to accuse you of being a scammer when they get mad at you. It strikes me as so odd. You would think that they wouldn't consider being called a "scammer" an insult, since it's what they are, but it's usually one of the bigger insults they pull out.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic