SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Wiper (Wipus tohellicum) Fed up lad who tells you that he is deleting your contact from his 'palmtop', as after two years he wakes up and realises that he hasn't made a red cent for his efforts.

Quote:
Do you know that you are a joker??????what the hall did you send me payment what????? ok, i am deleting your mail address from my palmtop and never in your life you send me email again, i always know you as a big joker and today end all stupid jokes from you, i don't want you any more, you think i don't know you, i know all your tricks, if you want to joke go further and get other people not me, right from day 1 you never been a real person, any time you want to send more is either one problem to another or you found snake on the way and you return back,even if you agree to send money payment information is always wrong, wrong MTCN or wrong Payment slip, todasy date is what 10/1/2011 time 11am, never in your life you send me mail again. even your name represent lie, how can someone be call bate any way is ur choice you want the name not my name. bye

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The One And Only (emphasis added) - I'm not sure how to summarise it though:

Quote:
Greetings to you and your family, I am the manager of bill and exchange in THE BANK, i have a business of 2.5 Million United State Dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country , if you are ready to assist me get back to me, i will give you full details on how the fund will be transfer to you.

The Non-Confidence Man (emphasis in original) - a scammer whose warnings against other scammers are rendered less than convincing by his incoherence:

Quote:
think you for your mail but no what nobody can deliver any box to you without the signation of the president and i want to let you no that no box well be delivery to you i believe that person want to scam you so you have advice yourself now believe if you send me to that person he is not going to delivery just him and see what i am telling you i will give two day for him to delivery to you and i no you will come back to me for help and that time he be to late so you have to no now i am wait you

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bigamist (Marrius nutsia) Crazy lad who warns us off laying hands on our wife as she is also his wife? ..
Since when! ,,, 'DEAR can you come here a minute!'

Quote:

" Please note that i do not asked or advise you to lay any harmfull
threat on your wife because your wife is also my wife and this has
been my thought (.......)

Please dont ever you lay hand on your wife I beg you in the name of
God, (.......)

thanks and still wish to resound to you never you lay any
harmfull hand to your lovely wife as your wife is also my wife and
sistern in the Lord thanks (....)"

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
The One And Only (emphasis added) - I'm not sure how to summarise it though:

Yastreb, I'm sure we had this one before, scouring the archives, but anyways, how about

The One And Only (Onebankus yastrebicum) Strange lad who believes he has a monopoly on all banking institutions.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rambler (Trespassus godhicum) Lad who believes in public access to gods land, in particular a field allocated just for standing in.

(I'm not sure what the American equivalent of a 'rambler' is)

Quote:
My name is Pastor Gyan Albert, the General overseer of Redeemed Mission Church
of Christ (R.M.C.C) and also a practicing property attorney by profession. I got your contact from your local directory during my intensive search for a respectable and God fearing person to assist me claim a Deposit worth US$5.7Million(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only)belonging
to late Apostle Brandon my deceased Client.

My late client was a 73 years Old American Catholic priest posted to Nigeria in the 1970's on a Missionary assignment; He lived his remaining life here in Nigeria
and owned an NGO (Non Governmental Organization) that receives Financial Aid
(Grant) from the United Nations. I met the catholic priest during one of my
evangelical campaign, knowing my profession and stand in God's field, he offered
me a hand of lasting friendship and obliged me the task of being his personal and property attorney (lawyer) since 1996

Rolling Eyes

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Form Master

Lad who sends you application and forms so badly made that even a fossil rock could see they're fake.

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Time Lord - a Lad who has the power to change the past.

Quote:
the Sept. 11th 2001 bomb blast

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice guys , Terror Mask please provide examples, quotes.

Quote:
The Form Master (Fillinus terrormaskicum) Lad who sends you application and forms so badly made that even a fossil rock could see they're fake.

The Time Lord (Gallifreyus yastrebicum) A Lad who has the power to change the events of the past.

One from me ..

The Bibliophobe (Nulbookus nutsia) Lad who gets stressed out at the very mention of a story, let alone a long one. Leaving a hardback of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" next to his bed, would probably produce an extreme fit.

Quote:
That is all you keep on telling long stories did i ask you to tell me stories or are we here for stories? please if you realy want us to get this transaction done fast, kindly write down the payment information to here now since you can't send it through attachment is that cleay by you? or else, forget about your fund period.

.. what did your Mummy never tell you any stories? .. poor lad.

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Nice guys , Terror Mask please provide examples, quotes.

See my topic "What's with the angels?" for a shining example Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you've put that monstrosity into the Hall of Shame
I particularly despise the '60 years of excellence' seal.

Quote:
KNOW TO ALL THE MEN PRESENT THAT [] DO HERE BY DEPOSE AN OATH AND APPOINT [] AS MY TRUE AND LAWFUL NEXT OF KIN TO ACT IN MY ABSENCE IN MY NAME
I GRANT MY SAID ATTORNEY FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY TO DO AND PERFORM ALL ACTS NECCESSARY TO SPECIFICALLY EXECUTE ALL DOCUMENTS/INSTRUMENT AS REQUIRED BY THE [] TO ENBLE YOU [] TAKE POSSESSION OF MY FUNDS OR ANY OTHER DUTIES THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE OF FUNDS.
THE RIGHTS POWER AND AUTHORITY OF SAID ATTORNEY IN ACT N EXECUTE THE POWER HERIN FRANTED SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECTS UNTIL REVOKED BY ME IN WRITTEN
IN WITNESS WHEREOF,I HAVE AFFIXED MY NAME AS THE PRINCIPAL ON THE DATE []

Oh .. the horror .. the horror .. :yikes:

The Candidate (Electus tohellicum) Lad who blames his lack of response on electoral procedures happening in his country.

Quote:
Mrs shag i don't like the way you do re-act some times,i promise to release this information to you yesterday to contact them not them to contact you but the delay is because of election taking place here so office of the presidency was so busy that is why the information did not release that yesterday,well I'm sorry for the delay,

So you had to go and vote, that doesn't take all damn day.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WRT the Time Lord genus, here's another example.

Every script that mentions Andreas Schranner and his millions states (corectly) that he died in the Concorde disaster... until now!

Quote:
One Late Andreas Schranner, a German citizen had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 48 calendar months, valued at US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million US Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was this 16 of January 2009, you can read about it on "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Indian_Ocean_earthquake". Sadly Andreas was among the death victims in the July 17 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed many people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this?

Quote:
Then I made up mind to open the box, behold my friend it was full of money and when I counted it was 2.5 MILLION USD. If I start using that money they will say I have used my first son who just died for money rituals

Dunno what to call it...

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And behold ..

The Abraham (Oldtestamentus yastrebicum) Lad whose explanations sound like Old Testament biblical narrative.

Quote:
[God to Abraham] Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom though lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

... then shall thou send ASEM until some poor sod falls for your sorry scam ..

The Tag Team (Wrestlus tohellicum) Lad who tag teams several organizations in a vain attempt to make his scam sound more important/believable.
Quote:

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION In Conjunction with the International Monetary Fund WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC), hereby receives your payment

Director, Special Duties.UNO/ WBF

The Coprolaliac (Fuckus illiteratus) Lad species related to 'The Linguist' but the color of the language is blue.

Quote:
you see i understood your problem now, yea, you said that you are a old lady right, and that you are def and doom, how can i do business you impossible, the only solution right now is that you have to call my phone line, don't tell me that you are def and doom cos am not going to agree with that, cos you are not, from day one you Franky lier, i know what you are up too, i know your games and time up, i promise you this will be the last time i will reply your mail trust me, when you send me mail i will delete it without reading it, so shall it be. fuck you for ever, fuck everything about you, fuck your defines, fuck your doomshit, fuck your fake name laddy bate, also fuck your real name, and fuck that name Jerry Powells. fuck you for ever and ever. remain fuck for ever.shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

.. Often found trying to swear at deaf and dumb old ladies Smile

Embarassed

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Poirot (Agathachristius nutsia) Lad who supposes that even a mention from you that a non-existent person had died, would suggest that you had murdered them .. "ah ze leetle grey cells"

Quote:
FCCS (8:44 PM): Who told you that Mrs Anne Frank is dead,don't you ever say that again before you will be charge to murder case
Cammy (8:45 PM): She died in Buchenwald. Typhus, so I heard.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'Peasants are Revolting' (Riotus tohellicum) Lad who blames a peasants revolt on why you haven't received your fund yet.

Quote:
Ogoni community where your contract was executed wrote a petition to the federal government stopping payment of the contract amount due to you.
The community is claiming that no compensation has been paid to them as a resuly of forceful acquisition of their land and damages

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one for the Uneducated genus:

The Friend of the Ancien Regime - a lad who impersonates, or claims to be connected to, a public official who has been turned out of office.

Quote:
I am the New Director credit control department World Int'l Debt Reconciliation Committee, United Kingdom. I was appointed by the Prime- Minister, Gordon Brown.

This came in November 2010, about six months after Gordon Brown's UK election defeat.

Quote:

I got this on Jan 31, 2011, about four weeks after Nancy Pelosi gave up the gavel and almost three months after the Democratic Party lost control of the House.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "True Partner": When a lad signs off with "True Partner" or something related to that to prove that he is very serious about your business together.

Quote:
Try and call the attorney to know why the bank has not replied you and tell him to go to the bank and find out why.

I am again asking for your telephone number, please send it to me I really need it.

True partner

Quote:
True partner

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Annie Leibowitz: The woman photographer that all Ghanaian love Ladettes know.

Quote:
My dear, my girlfriends wasn't around to help me take picture

Thanks are due to Dr Zee for bringing this to my attention.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Singular Plural: a Lad who may or may not be more than one person.

Quote:
yes i we be the one that we send you ok

Quote:
i we send you by western union

Quote:
i we personally send it to you

Quote:
belief me i we make you reach

Quote:
immediately i claim the box i we send you money via western union

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been on holiday Vietnam and Cambodia for last 3 weeks, will catch up in a bit guys Smile

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about the "Unclear on the concept of "anonymous" Lad?

Quote:
Sent: February 16, 2011 2:08:45 PM
To:

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone,can i blah blah blah............Please bear with me for now and do not ask my name.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Identified (Uknowus scammedouticum) Lad who is slightly unclear on the concept of anonymity.

The Mis-prepositioner (WeareyouareIus yastrebicum) A Lad who grammatically may or may not be more than one person, I we never know.

The "True Partner" (Partnerus kokodkicum) When a lad signs off with "True Partner" or something related to that to prove that he is very serious about your business together.

Last edited by wowwow on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there something for 'genderly confused' lads that change their gender from time to time?

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Wasn't that covered as the "Victor/Victoria" lad? Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Victor/Victoria II - the Lad who apparently can't get your gender right.

Quote:
Dear brother
My regards to you. My brother just called me demanding to pay now for the land so he can start working on the land and gold found in the land. My brother i am writing you in order to get this fund of Six million United State Dollars which my buyer from US is about to pay for acquiring the land into a credit card account or Equity account

Quote:
Dear Sister
My regards to you. My Sister just called me demanding to pay now for the land so he can start working on the land and gold found in the land. My Sister i am writing you in order to get this fund of Six million United State Dollars which my buyer from US is about to pay for acquiring the land into a credit card account or Equity account

Same account, two minutes apart.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic