SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad tumbles me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After nearly 3 weeks:

Quote:
from
to
date Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:54 AM
subject RE: GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Mr ivor,
Why are you scambaiting me...? I know you are a scambaiter!

I googled my character name and got two hits from eater:
The first was a recent published bait - but isn't the "Publish your work" forum behind a login? I'm not sure...
The second was from a post on 2006 in this forum
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96790
about a gold lad on a possible safari to rescue my charcater in Togo - exactly the same modality I'm running with .
I had posted the header and my character email address was buried in it - it wasn't highlighted so I didn't notice it ! Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

I've masked it now, but the words 'stable door', 'horses' and 'bolted' spring to mind! Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think all forums should put behind a login to avoid this.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most interesting thing is him asking "Why are you scambaiting me?".

But Officer, why are you arresting me? I was just shooting random people! It's all society's fault!

Bleh Evil or Very Mad

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos, could you share the Lad and his modality with us? He obviously needs more scambaiting. Very Happy

Ezio wrote:

I think we just have to be careful when posting on Eater. It's good that (potential) victims and (potential) baiters find the forum easily, isn't it?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I understand it, Main and other forums are not behind the login so potential victims who happen to Google their new email friends could find them here.

@llamedos: all may not be lost. Our lad Hect0r Googled one of our baiting characters, registered here, and read his whole thread. DSW was able to convince him his emails had been hacked and were posted here by jokers. He bought it, has since been safaried from Nigeria to Egypt, and is still going strong.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
llamedos, could you share the Lad and his modality with us? He obviously needs more scambaiting. Very Happy

Ezio wrote:

I think we just have to be careful when posting on Eater. It's good that (potential) victims and (potential) baiters find the forum easily, isn't it?

Always happy to share Very Happy
Quote:
from Mr Thomas Mensah <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to my catcher
date 19 December 2010 11:54
subject GOLD FOR SALE

Dear Sir,

I am Mr thomas mensah, a native of TARKWA Gold Mines. in
Republic of ACCRA GHANA
West Africa . I am contacting you on behalf of my Community which

comprises of mainly local Gold miners to represent and as well look for a prospective buyer for the
bulk of Gold mined locally in our Community.

My Community in conjunction with the Village heads has in their possession
this article (Gold Dust)
1. 250Kgs Gold Dust
2. 22+carat plus, 92% or better purity
3. $27.000 USD for one Kg.

The Community as well as the right to go into any contract of extraction or
mining with any interested person or company depending on the discussion
reached between both parties concerned.

If you are interested I would be glad if u reply me here [email protected]

I remain to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards
thomas mensah

On the login/hidden debate:
I have to agree that lads email addresses being linked to scams need to be able to be found by any potential vic doing a search.

I guess it's up to us to be a little more careful with our character names when posting...
... which of course, I wasn't Embarassed
I will have to mask out my character in the posted bait as well.

@bohigal:
I like the 'hacked' modality - if the lad responds, I will certainly try that.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos , PM sent. Wink

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do two things when the lad finds out that I have been baiting him. I deny it and start a new bait from another box.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
I think we just have to be careful when posting on Eater.
When posting a live bait it is good practice to change characters names. If you still think they will google other stuff than names, you can hide in the help forum. When posting dead baits in publish (or main) it is still good to change your own name. So your character stays clean if you plan to keep using it.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good reason not to have some forums behind a login is to advertise what we do and get more baiters involved. If every forum was behind a login we would loose a lot of potential members. I know I creeped the forums a while before registering. A lot of people like to learn about a forum community before they join. I wanted to make sure most eater members were as nutty as me before deciding to be a part of it.

It's still odd to me that he said you were scambaiting him. In my little bit of experience I have been called a joker several times but not a baiter. I wonder if someone else educated him...

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Check out http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=196648&highlight=

Somehow, the Googlebot got into the Help Forum and compromised a catcher account.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ read my post I just made in that thread. I don't think google bot infiltrated the "behind the login forums". I think all is safe.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just did so.

Yeah, you're right. I still don't trust the Googlebot, though. I once saw it scrounging through my trash with a bunch of raccoons.

It gets the benefit of the doubt this time.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everybody starts here, it's our star attraction! Just sanitize your posts and it's all good!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume that any mugu I bait comes to this forum. So the best suggestion could be don’t post critical information here. Also setting an alternative hook in the mugu works too. Hey they do it to us!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, my catcher wasn't compromised in that thread, I just forgot to remove it from the header.

I unfortunately forgot it too, when I posted a ladmail in surplus, an area which the google bot can see. (Publish your work can be seen by the google bot too, I googled my character's leeted name and found it).

That being said, a compromised catcher can't be that bad, just make a new one.. or am I missing something?

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always counterattack and say "Why am I what? What in the flying amu is a scambaiter? If you're accusing me of scambaiting, whatever that means, that implies that there is a scam involved. What's the scam? I thought this was a legitimate transaction!"

Maybe 1 in 60-100 lads will google you. I've been caught that way once.

One protective measure, although time-consuming:
Anytime you're publishing something in Surplus or Publish, put it on a Word (or equivalent) screen first and then do a "Find and Replace" with your catcher name or e-mail account and replace it with something else.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
rslancerevox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently baiting this guy and I think I've annoyed him as my associate was a no show at Kotoka airport this afternoon. I've replied to tell him that I've not heard from my associate and am now worried for his safety.

Not sure how much longer this will run, but it's been good fun so far. Smile

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
You could try a dolla chop

Have your associate turn up (safe and well, just having had a long flight) in a day or two, and email the lad to thank him for his hospitality and hope that now you have paid the $XXX, could he forward the courier details of the gold shipment (or similar wording to that effect).

The lad might fall for it.

The amount of lad confusion, frustration and panic you can get from a good dolla chop is worth its weight in ... ahem... gold! Cool

chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll give this guy a shot for the next couple days since my regular lad thinks my character's in jail right now.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos- what a brilliant idea!
Rest assured it will be used in the next batch of goldlads we bait Twisted Evil
rslancerevox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've mailed him to let him know that my associate had missed his connecting flight from South Africa but due to very poor phone reception he wasn't able to call and problems with his laptop meant he was unable to e-mail either me or the lad to say he wasn't going to make it.

I've apologised for the inconvenience caused and said I will do what I can to get things on the rails again. So far I haven't had a response, just hoping he hasn't dropped me. The hacked off sounding voicemails he left yesterday kind of indicated that he wasn't too impressed Smile

He was quite insistent from the start that we meet face to face. Are gold lads always like that? There wasn't any mention of sending money for documents etc, it was just "We have gold for sale, we want you to visit and see the merchandise"

Providing he does reply and if I can turn it round so we can use a courier for shipment, a dolla chop sounds like a great idea.

This one is my first long bait where I've had a lad fill out forms and provide photos etc, it's been pretty enjoyable so far and hopefully there's some mileage in it yet.

llamedos wrote:
^^^^^
You could try a dolla chop

Have your associate turn up (safe and well, just having had a long flight) in a day or two, and email the lad to thank him for his hospitality and hope that now you have paid the $XXX, could he forward the courier details of the gold shipment (or similar wording to that effect).

The lad might fall for it.

The amount of lad confusion, frustration and panic you can get from a good dolla chop is worth its weight in ... ahem... gold! Cool

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Our lad Hect0r Googled one of our baiting characters, registered here, and read his whole thread. DSW was able to convince him his emails had been hacked and were posted here by jokers. He bought it, has since been safaried from Nigeria to Egypt, and is still going strong.

What! I have been off this site since about September 2010, after the thread had been moved to the Premium Members only area, and I assumed it had come to an end. Now you tell me it's still going!! I am seriously going to buy premium membership just to catch up....

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ you should still buy a premium membership but it's out of Premium Discussion thread and back in tips and help. Wink

Sand Timer Shortstuff

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had only one lad google my email addy. Hilarity resulted. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic