SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Good to be back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after an extremely taxing 2010, I hopefully can get back on track and start sending a bit of grief the lads way again.
Last year was terribly bad for us as a family, eldest son had a bad workplace accident which has seen him almost lose part of his hand, but now has limited use of it, 3 family deaths, myself with a stint in hospital after a spider bite damaged my heart muscle and 3 car accidents, none of which were our fault. I was so glad to see the year end and so far (touch wood) this year has started better.
Anyway, good to be back in the land of the Eater, and here's hoping it will all be plain sailing for us this year.
Smile

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Bella! Very Happy

Here's wishing your 2011 is much, much, much better than your 2010. Shocked

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Bella, did you happen to buy a Lotto ticket as well for New Year?

Sorry about the misfortunes, you can take all that frustration and anger out on the lads now.

Take care.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My god, your 2010 turned you into a baiting character!

Here's hoping your 2011 is free from further series of unfortunate events. Hopefully you can turn the past year into fuel for some great lad torment.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big hugs , Bella
I really hope you have a much better year in 2011.
RL really sucks sometimes Sad
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Bella, it's so lovely you are back. As Irish said, I hope you can take that all out on the Lads.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I thought I'd had a sh*t 2010

welcome back

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bella: 2010 was a horrible year and so much so that a lot of people are probably trying to block it out from their memory. Cheers to a fresh start and if you need to take out your anger and frustration then what better way then out on the lads. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that is an aweful streak, hope 2011 makes up for it.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness, I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles.
Welcome back and...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome home Bella! Smile Sorry to hear about your problems, hope this year is better for you.

Quote:
...a spider bite damaged my heart muscle...
Shocked I didn't realise that was possible. May I ask what kind of spider it was?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Bella. RL can be a real bitch, I hope 2011 will make up for last year. Good to have you back.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the comments. Yep. was glad to see the back of 2010. Did buy a lotto ticket and even dipped out there. Still, there is always this year.
The spider bite was awful. I was at a barbecue and felt it but thought it may have been a mozzie or something. Within 30 minutes my foot and ankle had swollen badly and the next day I couldn't put any weight on my leg. The Dr said to come and see him if I had any dizziness or nausea but the only thing I had was pain like cramp in my leg muscle. Didn't realise I should have gone back to him then. Evidently the bite did damage to my muscles and my heart was not pumping properly. The night it really got bad my daughter thankfully came home early and found me unable to breathe properly. Rang an ambulance and at the hospital they found my heart muscle was only working 25% effective and my lungs were full of fluid because of this.
Anyway, they suspect it was a white-tailed spider as there had been some other cases like mine evidently, but aren't completely sure, but on my records it says 'heart damage attributed to spider bite' or something like that. I now have to take medication for the rest of my life but otherwise feel fine.
Smile

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody spiders. I'm glad that "there's nothing like Australia".

I'm also getting back on the horse after a hectic year and a bit. See you back in the fray.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Christmas/New Year brought me an agonising golden staph infection to the left leg, which messed up the festive season, but it's on the mend.

Bella, I truly wish you good fortune for 2011.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a shit year and you know who's to blame. Wink
Welcome back.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back. Lad pain is a good way to start the year and put all of your misfortunes behind you...

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic