SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My love interest wow I have to be on the ball

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Id love to show you the picture of this girl im communicating with, at this point though I cant as there is proberly a risk it wil kill the bait.

Is it likely to be a girl i'm talking to which I got to know from a crappy dating site.

Anyway. While she thinks i live in america which I dont i need to be careful i do not slip up. I am search the net for info on the city getting weather forecasts and even making sure im correct with the time.

im enjoying the ride up to now and i hope we progress to were 'she' might be losing a bit of time and energy.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You go to FAR more trouble than I do. Occasionally I pretend I live at Crystal lake (from the Friday the 13th movies, though there are three real crystal lakes)., I only make sure I don't get them mixed up! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have told lads that I am Batman, and they haven't blinked an eye at my requests. Others have said they lived on the Moon, went to meet Cthulhu in R'lyeh, and were 3,000 year old dragons. I really don't think you need worry about verisimilitude too much.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget the guy who baited as a chinese robot! THAT was awesome! Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

playtime wrote:
Is it likely to be a girl i'm talking to which I got to know from a crappy dating site.

No; if it is a scammer, it is most likely to be a man pretending to be a woman.

As others have said, it is quite amazing what storylines, inaccuracies, brief emails, and utter rubbish one can get away with writing. The majority of lads skim-read all the 'personal' bits of your mails, and don't bother to check out anything.

Having said that, though, all of my sandtimer lads have been baited by characters who have realistic lives, live in real towns, and are affected by real events there. And I know that several of the lads have googled the area. Here's an example from 2009. My character supposedly lives in Windermere, Cumbria. I was busy, and hadn't written to the lad for a few days.

He wrote:
I am becoming uneasy after I have not read from you since last weekend.
I hope you are OK with the children. I have been going through the flooding
story of Cumbria towns and saw how devastating the flood actually was.

It is really a pathetic case for the people of Cumbria. It was even in the
news that the Prime Minister was there to see things and people himself.
The news also have it that the most concern towns of Cumbria in the flood are
Cockermouth, Kendal and Keswick. I only drew a sigh of relief when Windermere
was not mentioned as a place of concern.

Horney please of you are OK do let me know immediately because I am worried
about you and the children given the situation report I saw.

It is said, 'Don't go to more effort than the lad.' That's good advice. But another piece of advice could be, 'Don't go to more effort than that which you thoroughly enjoy.'

If you like looking up information about your character's location, and the weather reports, and checking the time zone - then have fun doing it (and it's educational too!). If it becomes boring, however, then don't bother. Just be vague. Go to 'the shopping centre', or 'the next town' or 'the park', instead of naming the exact places. Say that the weather is 'nice' or 'not so nice'. Become a shift worker or an insomniac, so you can write at any time of the day or night. Pretend there are 24-hour retailers (and banks!) in your area, so you don't even have to worry about 'going out now' at 3 o'clock in the morning local time.

It's your bait. You can choose the way you prefer to run it; in simplicity, or with background research.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic