SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So do scammers just sit in a cyber cafe all day??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God, i was hoping for a few scams but I never thought id be bombarded by offers. Its difficult which ones to choose, however, i have decided to go with 3 that are communicationg with me. One is a guy who is dying of cancer and needs help moving money, but I do not think i will get any joy with this one as its not exciting. The other is a independant money lender who has now emailed me 3 times and I am negociating a loan but I have put a twist into it. Ill tell you more when i have done the deal.

The third is a female who's husband has died and she wants to move money also, however, i have told her i am not interested in her money as i am a very succesful business man who is looking forromance and someone to leave my money to. ive been very tactful about this and have high expectations.

there are so many emails flying around its incredible. scammers must just sit in cyber cafes all day long!!
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Welcome to Eater, Playtime!

Yes, some scammers really do sit in cyber cafes all day long -- they consider scamming to be their "jobs." Many of them take off weekends, too, for the same reason.

Read the stickies, sign up for a mentor if you'd like, visit Eater U (lots of great reading there), bait safe, and most of all, have fun! Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

< Just like that<<

Oh, and Welcome, read the stickies, play safe, etc!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome playtime!

Most do sit in the café all “day” long. The weird thing is I have had a few (or more) who answered my email at the same time everyday, or within minutes of the same time.

Read they stickies and get a mentor it makes things easier.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Some lads actually do have a (real) job and do their scamming after hours.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ safariing with any luck Twisted Evil
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a Cybercafe is the safest place to have an anonymous Internet connection.
Even though scammers aren't that Network savvy, most of the I.Ps I've traced lead to a shared DSL line.
You can be sure that if I scammer claims to be 'Barrister so-and-so' he definitely isn't sitting on his laptop in the law courts e-mailing you.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic