SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When is it game over??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how long do you carry a baiting on for and when is it time to stop? when have you won and how do i get my trophy??
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three words: Shorty and Hectard

People with sandtimers in their sigs have kept lads on the hook for over a year. Inspector Gadget just celebrated his 2.5th year with a lad, and Yastreb has a few for over two years. Mr. Scissorkick has a lad he must have married.

It's not over until the goat squeals in discomfort.

If a lad does drop you and stubbornly refuse to deal with you, you can always bait him from another character.

As long as you don't burn the lad, you can expect to keep his interest for a long time.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The short answer: Never. Very Happy
Have a little patience playtime. You've only been here a couple of days.

Trophies are all earned over time. Some are earned quicker than others.
Never drop a lad. The rules of engagement are that a lad drops you before you drop him.

Read some baits and see what can be achieved.
If you haven't signed up for a mentor already, it might be a good idea Thumbs up

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO, trophies are a by-product of baiting. As long as I am wasting a scammer's time for a period of time, even with no trophy I feel I have "won." A trophy is like icing on the cake. The cake is just fine without it, but with icing it is just sweeter.

Just keep straight baiting for a while and if/when your story takes a turn you might be able to get that elusive trophy.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go until I either get what I want out of the lad and am satisfied with the work that I have done or I get in a situation that I can go no farther with and therefore have to drop the lad.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To quote one of our holy men Saint Bluto “ What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!”
This is from the book of Animal House.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
Yastreb has a few for over two years.

Actually I've run one Lad for 16 months; the other sandtimers I earned in a support role.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm two months away from a sand timer! I can't wait!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Take it easy and carefully, and get him over the line.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasting their time and making them suspicions of every possible victim is the only thing you should have in mind in the first place.
Trophies and safaris is only the icing.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Buckshot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
IMHO, trophies are a by-product of baiting.

That's what I thought too, so it surprises me that a few newer members (I am new too so no offence meant!) focus on the tropies and getting a cute little icon in their eater signature.

The joy of being a manipulative bastard and diverting scammer attention away from real victims is reward enough for me.

Now give me a goddamn pig ! Twisted Evil
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

Quite right about trophies and safaris. I've never had the confidence to solicit for trophies as I don't have the technique and fear I'll lose the lad. Nonetheless some interesting time wastes occur and I've nearly had the sand timer several occasions.

Keep up the bait as long as you feel OK with it is my motto. The more time they spend with you the less they'll spend with real victims.

(If you want a piggy PM me - I have a lad who is like a piggy machine at the moment).

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buried under 419 emails wrote:
To quote one of our holy men Saint Bluto “ What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!”
This is from the book of Animal House.

have I been safaried to an alternate reality Shocked

edit: note to self - read entire post before jumping in with size 13's

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Geoffrey_Chaucer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Didn't you know that Hitler was a Japanese?
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've kept a guy literally hanging for 5 months due my character's wife's mishaps involving flights to Ghana.

'bout time I re-engaged him again and caused him more pain.

Razz

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi playtime, to underline what Morgain Le Fay has said, you have won every time a scammer sends you a reply to your email - because that may be one email less he has time to write to a real victim.

You can stop anytime you get bored with that bait - or you can think of a new interesting thing to do, or twist to make, and continue on and on for as long as he is writing back. Or longer, because as leonsumbitches says, you can also then write to him from another of your characters if/when he does drop you.

And trophies? You can read the Eater University guide to Trophy Baiting here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135698

But those ideas are probably for the future, after you've gained a bit more experience. The best 'trophy' for right now might be your own personal one - a calendar on your wall with the days crossed off that you have kept a lad writing to you ... and potentially away from real victims sending him money.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait first. Trophies come along more often than not, when you have the trust of a lad.

Baiting with the line:

"Hi, I'm interested, send me more info and a picture of you hanging upside down from a stepladder with your wang out"

will not get you anywhere....believe me.

Play the game, build the trust, and they'll start sending you bank accounts, pictures, signs etc.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

playtime wrote:
how long do you carry a baiting on for and when is it time to stop? when have you won and how do i get my trophy??

Never stop... You gotta destroy the lad!!!

When the bait dies off just change your character and lube him up and pump him hard in a new re-bait. The re-bait should be easier because you already know how the lad ticks.

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trophies take time. Essentially you have to get the Lad believing in you totally and get him enmeshed in your reality. It's a reverse of the usual roles of scammer and mark.

I've picked up a number of trophies, including Lad pix, but it all takes time and a building either of trust or a position of dominance where the Lad feels the need to comply with your wishes overcomes his inertia.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic