SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Attempting a harry potter style

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
roop19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try something similar to the Harry Potter bait;

From him
Quote:
SUBJECT:very urgent to you from mr nelson kofa
Dear friend,

My name is Mr nelson kofa, the Regional manager of a branch of International Commercial Bank Accra Ghana.

I am a Ghanian am married with two kids and I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As the regional manager of the bank, it's my duty to send financial reports to my head office in the capital city of Accra.

On the course of the last three year 2007 end of the years i report, discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made tweenty five million Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars (25,550.000.00)of which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of it.

I have since then PLACED this fund on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part with 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me.
I do need to assure you that there are practically no risks involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response with your full details, your direct cell number, fax number, your banking details and your current residential address for further details and information. :

Note: The funds will be TT Transfer (Wire Transfer).
Please reply
With regards,

mr nelson kofa
phone +2336068427

from me
Quote:
Hello Nelson Kofa.I have considered your offer for many hours,however I am just too busy of a man to be dealing in measures of money transfers and whatnot.You see,my name is Doe Dec Ahedron, and I am the president and CEO of Bangers and Mash Software(BAMS). Here at Bangers and Mash we are creating a number recognition software for accountants,so they can say an amount out loud to fill in spreadsheets.Because this requires many upon many raw samples of human voice data, we at Banger's and Mash have been willing to pay a minumum sum of 9001$US(Nine thousand one dollars US), for common dialects, and up to 50,000$ for uncommon dialects(fifty thousand dollars US).
>
>
I hope that this offer may interest you.

>
Thanks;
Doe Dec Ahedron
President and CEO
Bangers and Mash Software

Haha get it, Dodecahedron?
From him
Quote:
Dear mr Doe Dec Ahedron
how are you today and all about you i hope you are doing fine my friend well i thank you very much for your business uffer to me but my very good friend i will like you to clear me very well with your offer so that i can understand you very well okay so i hope to here more from you about this okay thanks
and hope to here from you soon
thanks and God bless you from
mr nelson nana

Seems like Mr Nelson gets excited with my offer!
From me
Quote:
To Mr Kofa,

The job goes as follows:

You must have access to either a microphone,audio recorder, or video camera.
To do th e job you must use your recording device to record yourself speaking aloud the numbers one to one million.
The minumum number of numbers is 1 million.To recieve additional money you must make additional consecutive millions)
The numbers must be read out in the latin format(AKA the normal number system as in one,two,three)
The recording must be consecutive.
The numbers must be read in the speed of normal conversation.
Be as clear as possible in the dictation of the numbers.
We don't have any Ghanian voice samples, so completing the task will get you the maximum payout of 50,000$ dollars(the way this system works is that the rarer dialects get payed more money. For example, British and american samples recieve the minimum of 9,001 dollars,whereas your dialect receives more as we have to outsource to find people with these unique tones)
For each additional million numbers dictated you will recieve half the first million's payment(so if you dictate 2 million numbers you receive 75,000$,3 million is 100,000$ and so on)

That is all the rules.
I hope to be doing business with you soon.

Thanks,
Doe Dec Ahedron
President and CEO
Bangers and Mash Software
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to say it, but I think you're going about this terribly wrong (unless you've been baiting him before you joined Eater).

Getting any kind of trophy is hard. Some like Lachesis may luck out in the first week of a bait, but others spend months on it.

It's really not something you're going to accomplish in one day. Or maybe even a month.

Read the stickies and Eater U, and the published baits. You'll find that the principle thing in getting the lad to do anything is investment. He has to have sunk time, money, and emotions into getting your money. Only then will he be willing to actually lift a finger for that money. The only way to get a lad invested is to waste tons of his time. Perhaps sufficiently shocking him off his script would work, but that is a completely different matter than throwing the goal at him in the first few exchanges.

Consider: in the same session at the internet cafe, he's also dealing with the first responses of other victims. He has no preference other than laziness and greed. Is he really going to prefer you over easier prey?

If you want to learn the ropes, I suggest you try a mass-bait. You'll get a good feel of how much work is required to get a lad to dryhump a crocodile or dress up like a clown, and learn how to pace things to maximize the lad's investment.

ETA: the lad is still on his script. It takes a few straightbaits under your belt before you can really tell whether he's actually reading what you're saying, and/or purposely knock him off script. It's impossible, though, if you haven't seen what a script looks like while you try throwing things at him. You'll eventually get a feel for how much effect you've had on him, how much time he's actually spent responding, and whether you can get away with more perturbations.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Getting any kind of trophy is hard. Some like Lachesis may luck out in the first week of a bait, but others spend months on it.

There's a reason my photo trophy counter is still at one Sad

Seriously, its incredibly difficult to get sign trophies. Most of the time you'll get shitty photoshops, they'll instantly twig, or they'll be too lazy/unwilling to do it. You really need to make him believe that you want to give him the money, just pose for a sign and there, you'll have the money. Promise.

Not saying you have an unattainable goal here, but don't get discouraged if your first try doesn't work.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every once in a while you get lucky and have a very desperate lad who will jump on it but that is very very rare.

I would suggest using an ASEM script for the modality. The good thing about this approach is the first email you get from the lad will be off script.

Even with that slowly work your way into it. Start off just telling him about the project but not asking for anything. Then send an application or form of some sorts. Bait several lads at once and see which send the form back. Those are the ones your looking for.

I take the approach of not trying to get every lad to do silly pictures but finding the right lad to do silly pictures.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that this is a wonderful modality that simply needs a few minor tweaks. The dollar amount in just fine but lads are lazy and would never do a million.

I would string a lad along and dangle the cash but not tell him what the total requirements are, very much like what they do to victims. Bravo's idea of a form is wonderful. If they are still interested, have them call your K7 number and leave a message with the numbers 1-20 spoken to see if his voice will be acceptable. It costs him credits and wastes his time. I could see you receiving 3 messages a day. Once they have been accepted, they would have to send you sound recordings or call the K7 number with 1-1000 for a chance at the big prize. Of course their offerings would never be acceptable, but the system recognizes how valuable their input is and ups the cash offer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
Every once in a while you get lucky and have a very desperate lad who will jump on it but that is very very rare.

True, trophies are difficult to get...but this is also very true.
Last year during the Christmas holiday, I was hardly putting into any effort at all into baiting the lad that I had been emailing. He was emailing me a lot more than I was emailing him and he ended up sending me a real photo on Christmas Eve holding a sign that I had requested. It turned out to be a nice Christmas gift to me...

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ True enough. I got the little gem below simply because a lad got my ASEM script confused with another baiters.

Dora and I have one of my clown lads sending us a picture of him self holding his passport every time he emails us…

Lads are silly and sometimes you just get lucky Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ ...and that photo just before going to eat dinner! That pic is like a bad penny -- keeps popping up. Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good way to keep a diet New Years resolution this year...just print that photo and put it in your wallet...take it out before all your meals...there ya go...

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now y'all don't go saying bad things about my "lady". I think she's purrdy.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right....I want a "lady" of my own...

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There isn't anything wrong with your format. Simple methods have worked in the past. All you need is the patients and persistence required.

Other than that, I would bring the number way down from a million. Have you considered how long it would take someone to count to a million? Yes, I know the whole idea is to waste as much time as possible but you need to be hair more realistic. Continuing to a million would take days (or weeks) and would use up a huge amount of space. You know, when the lad reaches 1000 he will realize it's not something that is going to be done in a couple of hours or fit into an Email attachment.

Why not just have him make a recording of him reading a book. Unlike counting to a million, someone might actually listen to it. Tell him to submit the first chapter. If he does, tell him he is doing the job correctly (he will need some reassurance and positive reinforcement) and will be paid in full when the book is finished.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I know just the book: RAND Corporation's A Million Random Digits.

Taken in ten page chunks.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

leonsumbitches wrote:
I hate to say it, but I think you're going about this terribly wrong (unless you've been baiting him before you joined Eater).

Lachesis wrote:
There's a reason my photo trophy counter is still at one Sad

I believe Yoda would suggest that is why you (both) failed Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic