SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

JAMES is an unhappy lad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Pesmo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received: by 10.223.102.137 with SMTP id g9cs212181fao;
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:19:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.63.24 with SMTP id q24mr717282ybk.385.1295342354352;
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:19:14 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-yw0-f54.google.com (mail-yw0-f54.google.com [209.85.213.54])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p5si9931748ybh.10.2011.01.18.01.19.12
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=RC4-MD5);
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:19:14 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.213.54 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.213.54;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.213.54 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: by mail-yw0-f54.google.com with SMTP id 6so2325443ywp.41
for <[email protected]>; Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:19:12 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.147.41.9 with SMTP id t9mr7534300yaj.20.1295342352445; Tue, 18
Jan 2011 01:19:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.147.39.10 with HTTP; Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:19:12 -0800 (PST)
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.72.195]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:19:12 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Urgent..........
From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER UNIT <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=20cf3054a08dc7b248049a1b6464

--20cf3054a08dc7b248049a1b6464
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

What do you take me for,A Fool Or What.I have been honest with you from the unset and now i see you are playing with me.I am a law keeping man and will not like the situation where by an authority agent will be involved in this matter but you have pushed me to the wall and all your information and the western union Slips with Money gram had been sent to them and the will track you down soon for impersonating the Western Union Company.People like you don't get thing they need at the right time,you have an opportunity and you have misused it because of your stupidity and greediness.This comes to the end of the Transaction and don't even think of getting the $250,000 because am handling it over to the United nation first thing tomorrow because you have proven yourself wrong not to be the rightful beneficiary of the funds and you shall be prosecuted for that act once the authorities get hold of you.

THIS IS THE MEANING OF THE RECEIPT YOU SENT IF YOU ARE A DUMP WOMAN THINKING AM A FOOL AFTER MY 19 YRS OF WORK..YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF FOR THIS ACT.

TWIT or "tWIT" (The Western Union Intercepted Transfer) - When a TWURP payment is pulled by the baiter and THEN the baiter sends the scammer the question and answer needed to get the money. The baiter then can claim that some other scammer got to the money first. This frustrates and angers the scammer - making him think he has been "Dolla-chopped" - but maintains the illusion that the baiter is still a real victim.

TWURP or "tWURP" (The Western Union Real Payment) - Scam baiting method that gives the false impression to the scammer that the baiter has sent the money the scammer has requested. First the baiter visits to Western Union and sends himself just $1.00 (doing so will costs about $14.00 in fees). Next the baiter sends the scammer the MTCN and control numbers, but intentionally neglects to send the Question and the Answer. The scammer can use the MTCN to confirm that real money was actually sent, but the amount is not disclosed. Without the Question and Answer the scammer is not able to get the money out. So naturally the scammer is much more likely to do what the baiter asks of him to get the Question and Answer. If you use this method - please remember to give Western Union false information and don't use your real name and address. WU does not care if you use your real identity - they only check the ID of people receiving the money, not the people who send it. A TWURP will remain in the system for up to two years.

James

My reply to the above

James I am shocked and hurt and I promise you that the money was sent to you, a Western Union person. Your bosses will know you are a bit slow so expect to be fired as a WU feedback rep.I have infomred my people here who will take care of your allegations . You will hear from them as you are in texas.
His retort Smile

Go To Hell.....................You Lost All Dum Ass Bitch.No One can sack me,am doing my Job.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from surplus.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can really feel his love for you. Great job on pushing your lad down the road to insanity. Laughing

One thing that I would like to mention is that we do not "tWURP". It costs the baiter money and James is simply not worth $14. Supplying a live MTCN can give a scammer a tool that he can use on a real victim.

If its OK with you, I will pimp out [email protected] to one of my lads that is at the WU pick up stage. Should be fun.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saint Pesmo wrote:
YOU ARE A DUMP WOMAN

Well... you know what they say... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I read that as a request for more pain.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic