SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello my dear

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
roop19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

//from her
Quote:
Hello my dear ,
I hope you are doing very fine today . My name is Miss ROSE . I was searching and looking for a real and lasting relationship and i came across your profile. and i decided to contact you .I will like you to write me direct with my hotmail email address ( [email protected]) for easier communication and for us to know more about ourselves.
I wait to read your mail soonest . I wish you a sound and lovely day .
Miss ROSE .

//from me
Quote:
SUBJECT:My dearest rose
I have been looking for love for months my dearest rose. Just by looking at your typing I can tell this relationship will work. Let me tell you about myself. I am the drummer for a very succesful band called the midnight riders .We are currently traveling across the united states on tour. You can view our band page here:http://www.midnight-riders.com/ But enough about me, what about you? Please respond back my love

//my character is ox the drummer from the band the midnight riders.they //are a fake band that makes some of the music in the game L4D2 and //are featured characters
//from her
Quote:
SUBJECT: This is all about me with love and trust
Thanks for writing back, I am Miss ROSE JONES. I'm 23yrs, from Democratic Republic of liberia in Central Africa,5.7 ft tall, fair in complexion,
(never married before ) and I'm currently under Charity Organization here in Dakar, Senegal , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My Late Beloved father DR.JONES TAMBA he was the holder of the Global Cloths Manufacturing & Co Company Ltd, he is also The former ministry of agriculture and the standard carrier of the national union of the Democratic Republic of liberia,before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

Now,i am writing to solicit your assistance. After death and burial of my esteemed father, I escape Conflict in libyrie with a Very Important Document (VID), a DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE (DC) of £4.5, Four Million Five Hundred Thousand English Pounds, this money deposited by my late beloved father when he was alive and identifying me as the Next of Kin (NK).
Meanwhile, I was saddle with the Problem (P) of securing a trust worthy foreign personality who will help me transfer the money over to his country with the intention of investing it in a business under his directives and supervisions because i have no knowledge of investment.
Please if you are so kind as to assist me, I shall send you all Vital Information's(VI) for your confirmation regarding the financial house where the DC was lodge. I am giving you this offers as mention with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me as your own sister to manage the money on my behalf until such a time I am able to stand on my own feet. I will be happy to hear from you. God Bless You as you consider my plea.with tears and sorrow i explain my self in a humble manner,Here in this Camp we are not allowed to go out .Its just like one staying in the prison,But I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out here soon,here in Senegal as a refugee seeking asylum. According to the financial governing laws of this country, people under this status are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or operate account inter national or local,so please if you will help me reply to me.

Please my dear, i kept this secret to people because you know is money issue as soon as people hear about it now all eyes will be on it,Please, I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows little about it is the Rev Pastor Anthony Matthew.He is in charge of the Church here,you can reach me through his phone number wich is (+ 221-774540637) So In the light of the above i will like you to keep it to your self,and please don't let it to be open to people,for i am afraid of my life,and loosing the money if people gets to know about it,remember i am giving this information to you with faith and trust that you will be of help to me with the help of God,i like honest and understanding ,truthful and a Person of vision.
Once the money is transferred to your account we can make the necessary arrangements for me to come over there,and meet you in person for my freedom.
Please i will be happy to hear from you soon.
Miss. ROSE.

//WTF! she seems to have forgotten that she is looking for love
//she attatched a picture of herself

http://img232.imageshack.us/i/lovevk.jpg/

//from me
Quote:
Hello rose,
Unfortunately my band manager has installed an email monitoring system on our computers, and he wont allow us to email unless it is band buisness.So, I am going to need you to write your messages in code so that it seems to be in music talk.

Thanks,
ox

//this is where I throw in the ringer. Hopefully this will produce some funny results[
//from her
Quote:
SUBJECT: My dear contact the bank for the transfer
My dear how are you doing?
I thank you ones again today?My dear please i really need your help,i want to leave here and be free again, but please, I need your honesty , because I was too afraid to come into contact with any body that can trick me or even evil plan to me when the money is transferred to his account, but I have to believe with you my life is secure. i have here with me all the document concering the money ,
My dear the bank of my late father need me to provide some body that can stand for me as my foreign partner, so that they can transfer the money to the account of the person, as I can not deal with their bank directly, due to my refugee status.
The most important thing I need now is my freedom and my studies, I was reading medicine at the University before the death of my beloved parents, my dream is to become a doctor in the near future, my late father's promise to build a hospital when I graduated from school, I know that he purposely kept this money for this project, but I believe with you by my side, I can still reach my goals.
But my dear as I told you, please, I want you to deal with it privately, I do not want anyone else knowing about it until I get to you, I do not want anything to happen to me or the money, if I lose that money, that means I'll have more to suffer in my life, that money is all I have for my future, as you can see I'm just an orphan, so please keep this a secret between us. now I want you to know that distance is never a barrie but all i need from you is your hornesty. My dear please now you have to contact my father's bank and when the reply you let me know, i have written to the bank today and told them about you,because that is only what they need from me,to provide a capable person who can stand for me as my foreign partner.

Now i want you to contact the bank were the money is deposited immediately,but please i want you to help me with all your heart,Allah will bless you if you do so.

I will also like to see you face to face,am having the confident that you are the person that will make me forget my past and face the future,please i don't want to fall a victim or have any more sorrow in my life,i have had so much sorrow already,and i will be happy to stay with you and take you as my family,so this is the information's about the money and the bank,but you have to keep this as a secret between both of us,don't let any other person know about this till i came over to you,Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trusted you that is why i am giving you all this information!.

Bank Name.......THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL.

Bank E-mail,...([email protected])or.... [email protected].

Bank manager name of the transfer officer is, Mr Stephen Hester
Bank telephone numbers:............... +447031887641or+447031809839
Fax number +448447743676

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor:.................... DR.JONES TAMBA
Nationality:................................Democratic Republic of LIBYRIE
Next of kin : ..............................Miss.Rose jones.
Type Of Deposit: "ESCROW ACCOUNT
Account Number: 101-8-35807-5
Amount Deposit : £4.5, Four Million Five Hundred Thousand English Pounds)

YOU CAN FILL THIS FORM BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK.

APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF FUND

DEAR SIR,
I AM MR (..........................)FROM COUNTRY......... ........... I AM WRITING THIS ON BEHALF OF
MISS (ROSE JONES) FROM LIBYRIE .THIS LADY APPOINTED ME TO BE HER FOREIGN PARTNER TO ASSIST HER TO GET HER LATE FATHERS FUND TRANSFERRED TO MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
SIR PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO TO HELP THIS YOUNG LADY MISS ROSE JONES.

SHE SAID DUE TO HER BAD CONDITION AND STATUS AS A REFUGEE SHE CAN'T DEAL WITH YOUR BANK DIRECTLY .THEREBY SHE CONTACTED ME TO STAND FOR HER IN THIS MATTER .
I HAVE DECIDED TO ASSIST THIS YOUNG LADY TO BRING HER FROM REFUGEE CAMP FOR HER BETTER LIFE INTO MY COUNTRY FOR BETTER LIFE.

THANKS .AS I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY SOON .
YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR.(.........................)
PHONE NUMBERS..................
FAX...................

Once the money transfer to your account we can make the necessary arrangements for me to come over there,and meet you in person for my freedom,
I m Seriously waiting for your urgent reply, God bless you for been there for me.

Yours sincerely.
Rose.

//from me
Quote:
Oh yes,so you are going to be sending me that audition tape tommorrow right?Thanks. We hope to include you in our world renowned backup-singer group.Remember to make it in mp3 format.

//oh rose, not playing by the rules.BTW some of the stuff in the email were random font sizes and colors

Im sorry my dear Rose, but as I said you will have to make it look like you are a musical client if this transaction will continue.Thankfully my boss has a brain disease that prevents him from reading in italics so he cannot read this.Please do not write emails to me in italics or he will get suspicious of empty emails
Thanks,
ox

//I plan on telling her later that the band manager believed the audition tape thing so she must send me an mp3 of her singing one of the Rider's songs to get her out of the country
From her
Quote:
SUBJECT:Good day when get to the stage let me know
Thanks my dear when you on stage let me know so I can come and see how you can parfum.
Now let me know if you will help me or not ,have a nice day and God bless you.
From your lovly Rose.

Seems like she finally gets it.
From me

Quote:
Hey hon.Thanks for the message. We just performed infront of a crowd of over 9000 soldiers down in texas.Would like you to send me those"music sheets" so that I can continue with the job?

Thanks,
Ox

And yes, music sheets mean I want you to send me the forms necessary to complete the job.

From her

Quote:
I WILL MAKE SURE I SEND YOU THE MUSIC SHEET AS SOO AS I GOT THE TAPE AND I WLL FORWORD IT TO YOU SOON

YOU CAN FILL THIS FORM BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK.

APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF FUND

DEAR SIR,
I AM MR (..........................)FROM COUNTRY......... ........... I AM WRITING THIS ON BEHALF OF
MISS (ROSE JONES) FROM LIBYRIE .THIS LADY APPOINTED ME TO BE HER FOREIGN PARTNER TO ASSIST HER TO GET HER LATE FATHERS FUND TRANSFERRED TO MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
SIR PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO TO HELP THIS YOUNG LADY MISS ROSE JONES.

SHE SAID DUE TO HER BAD CONDITION AND STATUS AS A REFUGEE SHE CAN'T DEAL WITH YOUR BANK DIRECTLY .THEREBY SHE CONTACTED ME TO STAND FOR HER IN THIS MATTER .
I HAVE DECIDED TO ASSIST THIS YOUNG LADY TO BRING HER FROM REFUGEE CAMP FOR HER BETTER LIFE INTO MY COUNTRY FOR BETTER LIFE.

THANKS .AS I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY SOON .
YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR.(.........................)
PHONE NUMBERS..................
FAX...................

Bank Name.......THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL.

Bank E-mail,...([email protected])or.... [email protected].

Bank manager name of the transfer officer is, Mr Stephen Hester
Bank telephone numbers:............... +447031887641or+447031809839
Fax number +448447743676

From me
Quote:
Rose,
Well god damn. I went to the bank in New Orleans to send the application.Some crazy motherfucker ran into the bank, didn't look like he was in good health,the poor guy.He started to attack everyone in the bank.Even took a nice bite out of the bank teller.Now she's looking down on the weather too.They had to take her to the hospital so I can't send the money today. Shit,they really make em' weird down here in Lousiana.

Thanks,
Ox

Up next:the band gets faced with a zombie apocolypse!
LOLWHAT Rose gets a new email address, and tries to start the transaction over againt
Quote:
Rose Jones has shared a Huffington Post article with you:
Mike Lee: Federal Disaster Relief Is Unconstitutional (VIDEO)

They also included a personal note:
Good day my dearest! How are you today? and how is life over there in your country? I hope that you are in the atmosphere of peace and love. My dear I am writing this letter with due respect and he artful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well I am Miss Rose Jones 20years old girl from liberia, but presently staying in the refugee camp here in Abidjan , West Africa. Dear and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency. In nutshell,My late father DR Edmond Johnson Jones was the Managing Director Chevron Petroleum Company Limited in DARFUR a city in Northern Part of Africa, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state. But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed. My father of blessed memory deposited a sum of US$3.700,000 Us Dollars in the Security Companey with my name as the next of kin. However after their death I managed to escape with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of (US$3.7million)Three million Seven hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in FINANCIAL FIRM) which i am the next of kin. Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foriegn personality to help me Remite the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him. that why i contacted you because i need some like you to stand by me so i can be able to achive my goals, Moreover, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the Remitance and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my academics studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, before the crisis started in my country. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services/assistant to help me transfer the fund to your account in your position and the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your country. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Furthermore,you can contact the Financial firm for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorization on your name, that will enable the Financial Firm to deal with you on my behalf. Please do keep this only to your self ok, please I beg you not to disclose it to any one until I come over to your home, once the fund is been transferred to your account in your position. I have every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your wife and manage the money. Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, Yours Truly. MISS Rose

- sent by Rose Jones

Last edited by roop19 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 am; edited 10 times in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

the Next of Kin (NK).
a Very Important Document (VID)
I was saddle with the Problem (P)
Vital Information's(VI)

I know the mugus dearly love their acronyms, but that is just awesome!

I'm surprised she didn't say....

"..killed my mother and my father in cold blood.(ICB)"

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD = exp dif [(P*NK ^ VID)/ VI * 2piMTB ] / D * R * C - L

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, roop19. Very Happy That phone number is a Senegal number, just FYI. She's (he's) lying! That actually is fairly unusual these days for Senegal orphans to lie about where they are. Don't bring that up, though. We don't want to educate him that we know that. Have fun with the Reverend character, they are obnoxious control freaks, who will get in the way of your true path to your love, Rose. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
roop19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATED:Rose isnt playing by the rules!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Then shame her for not following the rules.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Royal Bank of Scotland has an aol email? Dimwits.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They wouldn't do it if it didn't work on some victims, right? Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome roop19. They are NOT off-script yet. I see you trying but they're
still sending the canned replies. Promise "her" anything and you will see
better results to the way you want to go with your band member and drummer
scenario.

Guaranteed, when you mention $$$'s (money) is on the way you'll have
their attention. That's when the fun will start.

PS- Yeah, The Bank of Scotland uses America On Line.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ellis and Keith need to make an appearance in this somewhere, that would make this perfect Very Happy... and maybe a witch Very Happy

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
roop19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Small update-Rose starts playing by my rules
roop19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update-I'll see if she's stupid enough to believe there's a zombie apocolypse!
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice!

I assume you've read Calvin Huckle's Zombie Rescue Squad bait. It's a thing of beauty.

I thought such a thing was the pinnacle of baiting, until the heavens parted and OtterFan floated down with his One/it bait. I wept, I giggled, I purchased a goat with plans to sacrifice it to his name.

I see that Jim Morrison is also a huge OtterFan fan.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
roop19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What to do now? Rose created a new email, and copypasta's her original offer into the email(with a video about politics or something)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic