SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yoda talks dirty (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yoda is treading very cautiously and putting in minimum effort but I don't want to scare her off just yet. I sent:

Quote:
Morning angel!!

Waht a lovely day! Well actually the weather is a bit shit but for me it's already spring because I have you! I can't tell you how happy I am to have you back when I thought I'd lost you forever. How was your Xmas? did you get lots of presents? Did you buy any new underwear? : ) ha ha.
Are you still thinking of coming to england? I'm not sure why you say when will I be ready to send money because I already sent it. That was for your underwear presents. But if you need any more like for your travel I'm happy to pay for your ticket this time as I will be starting my new job next week and can afford what ever it costs - I just want to see you!!!
But I agree with you that the whole WU thing and mtnc is not easy to write. we have had a lot of problems with that haven't we? So I don't want to use them again I'd rather know that you will get the money for travel definitely. No mistakes or problems because I can't bear to wait much longer.

I hope all is well with you. Please write sson and if you would be kind enough to send me your pictures again because I lost them all that would be great. Did you take any at Xmas? I'd love to see you dressed up like a sexy santa or maybe a little elf.

Love you baby

Muffin XXXX

This was the terse reply:
Quote:
Send money through WU
And it is possible then we will continue dialogue

I send:
Quote:
Darling what's up? You're being very short in your letters. I thought you'd be glad to hear from me. Is everything ok my lovely russian sturgeon!

Firstly, you don't tell me how much the flights, travel etc will cost. I know you can afford to pay for yourself but as I said I'm willing to cover these costs. Secondly, I don't start my new job until next week so I can't send money straight away and thirdly I'm surprised you still want to use the WU when there have been so many problems with it.

Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon with a bit of a longer letter next time. I'd really like to know all about your Xmas and New Year and of course how you feel about me.

Love Muffin XX

Hopefully I can regain her trust and then hit her again with a big shock. I think my friend Nigel might have some news in the not too distant future…

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yoda is making me laugh.

I sent:

Quote:
Hi Sweetheart!

You still haven't told me if you want to come to england and how much the travel costs will be. I miss you honey. I haven't been able to talk to you for weeks and now you're not replying to my mails. Is everything ok.?"

Love you XX

Muffin

And I got perhaps the most succinct reply that still manages to convey the essential information required:

Quote:
Money send
1000 Euro
western union

It's like a haiku for scamming! And I notice the price has gone up! Cheeky minx.

Love Phil X

TheL0neRanger
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send her back 8 of the 9 digits. Nothing else. Just that. Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...seems that you dont want to help me out here to be with you ....U are just try to Stress me here ..... kate.mark

sir I want you to help me confuse john about sending this money trough western union of money Gram kate.mark
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better yet, write each digit on a piece of paper, jumble them, take a snap and send it, then let her figure out the correct number by reassembling the puzzle Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ @ Terror mask... Ooooh I like that idea, maybe I should use it! Nice one Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Thanks, IC. I know, I'm a little sadistic sometimes Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that (at least partly) why we're here? Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh…the baiter community. So kind to each other - so cruel to the V/lads. I'd add split personality to sadistic, Chrys!

Yoda and I are going through a Mexican stand-off at the moment. Communicating but hardly talking. Here's the latest exchanges:

Remember she had sent:
Money send
1000 Euro
western union

So I replied in equally terse fashion:

Me - Ticket from Moscow 307.99 Euros
Yoda - Then send to me 309 Euro
Me - If I send then what?
Yoda - Then I will arrive

I decide to try and encourage her to be a bit more verbose:

Quote:
Hi baby.

Started my new job yesterday. Did you forget or you're not interested?

Think carefully before you reply because your money for the flight and our future depend on your next letter.

Love Muffin x

However, regardless of Yoda's actions, later this week she's in for a bit of a shock! :yikes:

Love Phil X

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bone object is eagerly floating above the scene Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the Mexican Standoff, I'm having one with my ladette as well. I have my doubts she'll travel, but it's SO much fun watching her trying to weasel he way out of it.

"You are a dead meat!"

msjamesdeanisalive
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey everyone! i'm new here and was browsing around and stumbled upon this. WOW!! i've been up all night reading and laughing my ass off. i'm so impressed! really, well done. i can't wait to see how this goes on. i hope one day i can be this good at baiting. this is just too good. Laughing
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Read up, feel free to ask around and bait safe. You'll be fine Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MsJames! Yoda was a lot of fun to bait. I say was because she's stopped replying to my mails. Sad
But maybe a couple more cash carrots might tempt her out of hiding…
This was the last one I sent:

Quote:
Ok baby you win! : ) I can't stand this silence anymore. I'll be off to the WU (though I don't like them) with your money as soon as I get a reply from you to say that you still want to come and see me. My new job is going well by the way. Life is good. The only thing missing is you!

Love you darling,

Muffin XXXXX

Followed by this:

Quote:
Morning baby!

I'm off to the WU this afternoon. I'm sending you a nice big lump of cash because you give me a nice big lump everytime I think of you.

I know you're not speaking to me at the moment and I'm not sure why. You're a complicated girl but I hope that doesn't mean you don't think of me. Please let me know that you're going to come to England and don't forget to pack your little red panties!!! : ))

Love Muffin XX

Terrormask and I have one more trick to play - hopefully she's greedy enough to fall for it but if not…
there's plenty more v/lads in the sea (of pain)!

Love Phil X

Saitama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

msjamesdeanisalive wrote:
hey everyone! i'm new here and was browsing around and stumbled upon this. WOW!! i've been up all night reading and laughing my ass off. i'm so impressed! really, well done. i can't wait to see how this goes on. i hope one day i can be this good at baiting. this is just too good. Laughing

Exactly the same position here, thanks for the entertainment Smile!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Saitama!

Yoda is still out there waiting…waiting…she sends:

Quote:
To send me money
To prove the attention and trust
Not to write it is more not to send yet money

Still wriggling on the hook - what a good vlad she is! Mind you, she's about to be gutted!

Love Phil X

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, the vlad is still there!!! I am in awe at your skill!

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! Thanks Jeanette. I'm not sure why Yoda keeps hanging on as she's been disappointed so many times. She was expecting her WU transfer on Friday and this morning sent a plaintive:

Quote:
And when you to send money???)

Poor Yoda. When will she realise she's just a baiter's plaything? Laughing

Love Phil X

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter osseous me as a cobaiter: Nigel!

Sent her this:

Quote:

Excuse me as I write you as you don't know me, but I think there's some facts that need your attention.

I found this email address, as your name (Maria Farhullina) and 3000 pounds on the body of a friend of mine, along with several WU forms..

Therefore, I write you to inform you that the money is safe in my possession and, if you can demonstrate me that it was really meant for you, will be liberated post haste.

Respects,

Nigel.

Let's see.... Wink

The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask wrote:
Enter osseous me as a cobaiter: Nigel!

Sent her this:

Quote:

Excuse me as I write you as you don't know me, but I think there's some facts that need your attention.

I found this email address, as your name (Maria Farhullina) and 3000 pounds on the body of a friend of mine, along with several WU forms..

Therefore, I write you to inform you that the money is safe in my possession and, if you can demonstrate me that it was really meant for you, will be liberated post haste.

Respects,

Nigel.

Let's see.... Wink

OMG!! LMAO!!!
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"On the body"? He's dead???

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yiup.

Boris ain't biting, I fear Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not use one of the fake newspaper generators to mock up an article about the death.

Better still, I found a gruesome pic online I can add to an image of a TV news presenter (I was going to use it on Mikey, but he bailed before I could send it) if you want/think it'll help.

If you think it'll make the bait more believable...

"You are a dead meat!"

janettemydear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Phil, you have made my day. Haven't had such a good chuckle for ages - nearly wet myself from laughing reading this. Well done mate.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks janettemydear. I'm glad I put a smile on your face!

Yes folks I am officially dead. And no funeral. But does Yoda care? That girl has no heart. Probably because Terror Mask has ripped it out and stomped on it. I'm sure Terror won't mind me posting a mail we cooked up :

Quote:
Dear Friend of Simon

Sorry about the general email but this is going out from to everyone in Simon's address book. My name's Nigel Tufnell - some of you may know me. I have some very sad news. Unfortunately Simon was killed by a hit and run driver on saturday. We are very shocked at this as Simon had so much to live for. He had recently started a new job and had a new girlfriend called Maria who he met on the internet. He was the happiest I had seen him in ages. Because the police are still searching for the driver I'm sorry I can't tell you when the funeral will be as they are keeping his body for evidence.

I will let you know as soon as I hear in case you want to come and pay your respects.

lastly if anyone knows or has a different email address for M@ria F@rhullina - his girlfriend could they email it to me as I have tried to contact her but there has been no reply.

Sorry about the news. Simon was a top bloke and he will be missed.

Yours,

Nigel

Please no flowers.

Love Phil X Wink

janettemydear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP Phil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic