SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

http://rdfbusiness.com *DANGEROUS SCAM FOR UNEMPLOYED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Undercover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://rdfbusiness.com *DANGEROUS SCAMM FOR UNEMPLOYED

I was loking for a job in London and was a victim of a DANGEROUS SCAM who wanted my bank acount details to steal my money.

Genuine Job Seekers: DO NOT BUY THIS BULSHIT!!!
This a large scale robbery!!!

They registered their website on 26 December 2010.
Look at their website: http://rdfbusiness.com
They CREATED A FALSE IMAGE of a large and reputable company.
THEY ARE JUST SCAMMERS & BIG MOTHER FUCKERS WHO WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Good Luck Jobseekers!

This is their BIG SCAM letter:

TRAINING COURSE BASIC INFORMATION

The training days don't have to be consecutive (you can make breaks for one or several days if it's necessary).

Your application was reviewed by the Human Resource Department and your candidacy was approved. After you complete the free training course company guarantees your employment within one business day.
Your daily training wage: ₤30.00 (the money that you receive in the beginning of each training day as compensation for your time and all the expenses associated with the training - transport, phone, Internet connection etc.). If for technical reasons your training has to be postponed you receive the training wage as well.
The course is distant, except for two personal meetings with one of company’s managers in your city. While passing the course you will be permanently assisted by the phone.
While studying, you will permanently move from the easiest to more complicated levels. Each lesson contains a theoretical and a practical part. Everyday you will receive studying materials that you should learn and strengthen then your knowledge by passing tests.
The training course starts with familiarizing with payment systems. During the first three training days you will get familiarized with all the payment systems that interact with ECSS system. Besides learning theory you will practice with performing elementary operations (sending/receiving money, depositing on account, etc.) to be able to answer clients questions and consult them in real time.

NOTE: You don’t have to use any personal money for the training purposes. *

The 10-day training course includes the following stages:
Day 1. Initial professional level check. Familiarization with payment systems (MoneyGram, Western Union).
Day 2. Paypal. Bank accounts.
Day 3. Other payment systems. Installation of ECSS-Client.
Day 4. ECSS-Client: Requests handling.
Day 5. ECSS-Client: Databases.
Day 6. ECSS-Client: Reports.
Day 7. ECSS: B2B- and B2C- applications.
Day 8. ECSS: Exchanges between payment systems.
Day 9. Workday rehearsal 1.
Day 10. Workday rehearsal 2.

* Money for the training you will receive to an account that you specify along with your daily training wage.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE 1ST TRAINING DAY

1. Your personal manager calls you to confirm that everything is ready for the start of your training and money for practicing with elementary operations and your training
wage are available on the account that you have specified.
2. You call your personal manager after withdrawing the total amount.* ₤30 you
should take for yourself as your personal training wage and the rest of the amount you will use for practicing with MoneyGram and Western Union payment systems.
3. Then you go to the nearest MoneyGram location to perform an international transaction using the data from the FORM1 (you will receive the necessary information from your personal manager).

NOTE: You should pay attention to all the details of the process to be able to answer any question about MoneyGram and consult clients in real time.

The Receipt that you get from the MoneyGram managers has to be saved.
Then you contact your personal manager to give out the MoneyGram data for your training partner and to find out the approximate time when you are going to receive the money back via Western Union payment system. When your training partner receives your transaction and sends it back, your personal manager contacts you to give you the data for receiving the money.
4. Then you go to the nearest Western Union branch to receive your partner’s transaction. You will use this money for the next lesson. The receipt that you receive from Western Union managers should be saved.

NOTE: You should pay attention to all the details of the process to be able to answer any question about Western Union and consult clients in real time.

5. Then you contact your personal manager for receiving the studying materials:
detailed description of how does the ECSS System interact with Western Union and MoneyGram systems ("WU MG theory.doc"); a test form ("TEST1.doc").
You should answer questions in the test form and send it back to company’s e-mail address.
Some of the questions will concern your practicing for the first training day.
The deadline for sending out the test form: next workday, 6:00 pm.

* The exact amount can’t be specified at the moment since the training money goes from one training person to
another by a chain: company sends the initial amount to the 1st trainee, he/she takes ₤30 as the training wage and
sends to the 2nd trainee the rest of the amount after deduction of the commission for the transaction; the 2nd trainee takes ₤30 and sends to the 3rd trainee the rest minus the commission etc.(subject to the number of the trainees before you in the training chain, the amount that you receive can be from ₤300 to ₤2000). When training with a payment system starts you will send money to the next training person. That’s why it’s very important to complete the practical part of the training with payment systems with no delays!

GETTING STARTED

In response to this e-mail please specify the day when you are ready to start the training. Your personal manager will contact you by the phone to:
- ask you the data that can be used for sending you the training wage and money for practicing with payment systems*;
- give you the data of your “training partner” (another person passing the training course
who will assist you in practicing with payment systems);
- remind you the further instructions in details.

Please make sure to be accessible at the phone numbers that you have provided!

* Bank name, holder name, account number, sort code number.
You can specify any bank .
The account can be empty (with no money on it) and, if it’s necessary, it can be under another person’s name – you need only to be able to receive deposits and to withdraw money with no delays.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater undercover! This site is filled with scambaiters who are used to these types of scam emails. Very typical of a employment scam. Please stick around and read a little to see what were up to. Hope you might even join in the fun of wasting the time of these scammers.

You seem to be one of the lucky ones who realized this was a scam. That's great and if you want to help others avoid this go post this on our sister site http://scamwarners.com/ That site is dedicated to warning people of Internet scams along with helping people who have been involved with scammers.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you go to contacts pages you get:
Quote:

This web site needs a different Google Maps API key. A new key can be generated at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html.

Thusly I ask, is this a real website. I am not as knowledgeable as the site killers.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Undercover wrote:

I was loking for a job in London and was a victim of a DANGEROUS SCAM who wanted my bank acount details to steal my money.

Probably worse than that. Money from someone's phished bank account would be transferred into yours, and you'd be asked to send most of it on by Western Union before the fraud is noticed and the transfer reversed. So not only would you be out of pocket or overdrawn, but in trouble with the police.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
When you go to contacts pages you get:
Quote:

This web site needs a different Google Maps API key. A new key can be generated at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html.

Thusly I ask, is this a real website. I am not as knowledgeable as the site killers.

That site needs to be researched. On a quick google search I found this http://www.rdfgroup.com/ who has a warning about the before mentioned page on their landing page. Obviously it has been an issue for them.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This:

Quote:
(MoneyGram, Western Union).

No more needs to be said.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With a little googling I found their email address. I sent them an email and will bait them. I want to see the headers try to get more info and see if the site is killable.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number on the site gives the following

Quote:
Enter telephone number below

01273 200100

Note: This telephone number is most likely a Grenada number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://rdfbusiness.com/?lg=en&pg=career at the bottom mentions:

[email protected]

Which appears to be dead now, however googling it show a couple more similar sites:

http://sskfunding.com/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jU9PGeYTp70J:fglmanagement.com/%3Flg%3Den%26pg%3Dcareer+tbsltd.biz&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a (now dead)

Looks like it is a popular template -- all with the same registrar/host combo of MIT and Yahoo. I'll take these over to the FB forum and see if I can get this suspended. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nicely done Dora Very Happy

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some other details from Whois information

Quote:

Organisation Name.... Fazallah Mirzakhani
Organisation Address. PO Box 61359
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Sunnyvale
Organisation Address. 94088
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

Now that's one hell of a name and quite unique.
Note that this doesn't mean that the scammer is this guy, whoever registered this domain used those details.
The site itself is on free yahoo hosting.
There is a lot a free hosting around and to get these sites closed down just contact the hosting provider.

I find that chasing these sites to be a waste of time, they take minutes to set up and minutes to take down. You are better off spending your time warning friends and family not to fall for scams, and what kind of scams are around. Then tell them to tell other people as well. Before you know it, everyone in the world will be scam aware*
*well, I can dream can't I.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Chances are the name is either made up or stolen. A scammer would rarely ever register a scam domain in their real name, now would they? Wink

The address is yahoo's, since the contact details are privacy protected.

Quote:
I find that chasing these sites to be a waste of time, they take minutes to set up and minutes to take down. You are better off spending your time warning friends and family not to fall for scams, and what kind of scams are around.

Wow. I am glad the site killers don't feel that way. And if you think it takes MINUTES to shut some of these sites down, I invite you to come to the FB forum and write a few reports to some of the uncooperative hosts and registrars. See how fast they come down. And yahoo can either be very good, or slow as molasses -- it just depends.

And couldn't I say the same thing about baiting? What a waste of time! There will always be more scammers! You are better off spending your time educating/warning friends and family about scams than you are baiting. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realize that perhaps our efforts are just one small drop in a large ocean but I'd like to believe that one of the 90~ sites (1 more till I hit 100) I've killed has convinced a real victim that the scammer wasn't legit anymore.

And if its just a few minutes, then the lads won't care, right?

IIRC some angry lads/vlads did a comically bad smear campaign against aa419.org. If our work was doing nothing then they wouldn't mind.

This is from a satisfied lad customer of TheFae's killing services:
Quote:
Hello,

We've got the answer from our client:

This is to inform you that you have been misguided by fraudsters who want to abuse our system.
We would keep a copy of this message for any damages which may be caused by this suspension. We have had several charge backs on this account because of fraudulent activities which we are doing everything possible to deal with but if you look very carefully in the email you forwarded to me, you will find out that at the end of the email the person who forwarded this message to you told you to contact then if you have questions at **my reporting addy**@gmail.com . How would a company use GMAIL ACCOUNT for further responses.

We are upgrading this site because we are in joint with FIRST NATIONAL BANK but still in correspondence with old customer who we direct to the FNB office and advice them on how to retrieve their accounts.

We have warned and we will keep a copy of your letter for future reference.
We had a fraudulent company who registered this account for us in 2009 and when we only found out when we had a chargeback on our account and we have been able to resolve all issues and just updated out payment in December 2011 and made sure we had no loop holes.

Thank you.

Roxanne

Does that sound like "no big deal"?

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd

Last edited by Lachesis on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the greatest respect for our site killers and my hat is off to them. I look at every 'site' I see posted or mentioned on these forums and I still can't be sure which ones are fake or real. If I wasn't suspicious, most would look real to me. Embarassed Every one that is taken down saves victims.

And yep, baiting not only wastes the scammers time but also turns up a lot of info that always seems to find its way to Scamwarners, which BTW is how I found my way here.

So very little bit helps Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as a very casual sitekiller (just kill ones I happen upon) I can say it's not glamourus or fun (at least to me) but it is important. Why do we make up sites for baiting? To look more covencing to lads. Same reason lads make fake sites to convence victims and unfortunately it works on victims just as as ours work on the lads.

Rover posted a year in review that I can't seem to find now but I believe the estimated sites killed last year was something like 1800 (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If each site saved just one potential victim as a modest estimate. That's 1800 potential victims helped!

Much respect to those dedicated site killers with hundreds of kills. It's a lot of work (and frustration sometimes) and I for one am glad they do what they do. I'm sure there are tons of potential victims that would say the same.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Link to that thread of Rover's.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks to all for the support. Very Happy

Listen, all things help in the fight against scammers and scams -- those that simply post up the scam formats in Surplus or over on SW, those that do waste scammers' time with baiting, those that kill sites, those that take the time to kill the phone lad emails/site, those that spend their time over at SW's helping answer questions, educating, etc., etc. Heck, being welcoming to a new Eater member is a blow against a lad somewhere, if it helps that new member stick around and become a great baiter, right?

We all work together -- doing whatever part we do best or enjoy. Wink

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ditto! We are a TEAM

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone here, baiter, site killer, etc., plays an integral part in what Eater stands for -- to stop people from being preyed upon.

In real life I work for a firm of lawyers, and early last year was contacted by a lady who asked how she could collect her "inheritance" without having to travel to Amsterdam. She asked if it was legal for the "barrister" to collect it for her, and told me she didn't have the money for his "fee." To make a long story short, I got her sorted out and in the process learned how to kill the fake bank site. When I asked her what had convinced her that it was "real" she said, "Because he had a website."

Sometimes a fake site is all it takes.

I have great respect for baiters who gather trophies and/or achieve safaris, phone calls, videos, etc. I just don't have the patience to stand one-on-one with a lad -- I always wind up slapping them silly and losing the bait. But when it comes to fake sites, for some reason I have infinite patience with hosters and registrars who need solid research in order to suspend a site. We all have our 'niche' in the fight against these miscreants, and between baiters and site killers, we make a very effective team. Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's hear it for the site killers....and as Dora said

Quote:
....those that simply post up the scam formats in Surplus or over on SW, those that do waste scammers' time with baiting, those that kill sites, those that take the time to kill the phone lad emails/site, those that spend their time over at SW's helping answer questions, educating, etc., etc. Heck, being welcoming to a new Eater member is a blow against a lad somewhere, if it helps that new member stick around and become a great baiter, right?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number is definitely fraudulent.

Any number in the +1 system (US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, several Caribbean and Pacific islands) ALWAYS has this format:
+1 - aaa-bbb-bbbb where aaa = 3 digit area code, and bbb-bbbb = 7-digit and always and only 7-digit phone number.

In the US and all countries associated with their phone system, they hold to that 7-digit rule with absolute strictness and prefer to create new area codes to accommodate the increased demand for phone numbers rather than add on new digits as many European countries do.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both http://sskfunding.com/ and http://rdfbusiness.com/ have been killed by yahoo. Very Happy

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dora!

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site Undercover,

Hope you will want to stick around and help us fight creeps like these.

@Dora, wow that was an amazing quick kill. Put 'em out of their misery. (hehe)

That was a long and complicated "Work at Home" sort of format. There are
many variations on the old "test the system" thing. Test the employees at
WU or MG by sending your own money through.

Anyway, it sounds like a near miss. Glad to hear you caught on in time.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic