SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's with the ANGELS?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was any memorial held for Ph1l1p Ch4u? I would hope so, as he is the obvious victim of being run over by a train. Well, I suppose it could have been a steam roller... or possibly my mother-in-law Laughing

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That thing looks like it was made on an ATARI.

I love the squashes picture at the bottom!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tamborine.... I really need to have your home address. I will be sending you the bill for my new monitor, as it has now become the victim of a "beer-through-the-nose" attack.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you've put this monstrosity into the Hall of Shame
I particularly despise the '60 years of excellence' seal.

Quote:
KNOW TO ALL THE MEN PRESENT THAT [] DO HERE BY DEPOSE AN OATH AND APPOINT [] AS MY TRUE AND LAWFUL NEXT OF KIN TO ACT IN MY ABSENCE IN MY NAME
I GRANT MY SAID ATTORNEY FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY TO DO AND PERFORM ALL ACTS NECCESSARY TO SPECIFICALLY EXECUTE ALL DOCUMENTS/INSTRUMENT AS REQUIRED BY THE [] TO ENBLE YOU [] TAKE POSSESSION OF MY FUNDS OR ANY OTHER DUTIES THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE OF FUNDS.
THE RIGHTS POWER AND AUTHORITY OF SAID ATTORNEY IN ACT N EXECUTE THE POWER HERIN FRANTED SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECTS UNTIL REVOKED BY ME IN WRITTEN
IN WITNESS WHEREOF,I HAVE AFFIXED MY NAME AS THE PRINCIPAL ON THE DATE []

Oh .. the horror .. the horror .. :yikes:

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic