SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He@vy Eletric1ty Justice (Funny pics! and Safari!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is on going bait and I will update the OP as future events unfold. I figured if I didn’t start putting it together now I will never get it published. I used evil_sheeps fantastic GEFAFW1SP modality for this bait.

Here are the players involved:
Lad: Justice
Me: Dr Arm@ Gedd0n
My Fake Lad: Barr Tom
Rev Landon= Me
Allst@r Customer Service: Juan Freizwidatt

I used this ASEM from my fake lad Barr Tom to find lads interested in He@vy Electrit1ty. Justice was interesting because he kept asking my fake lad questions. It was a little tough to work through but some how he was convinced by my fake lad.

Quote:
broda cheque dis out email dis white guy [email protected] na tel am u
wan di grant for GEFAFW1SP u juss fill out forms na tek di few pictures
easiest moni effa
1 luv

Justice replied to my fake lad
Quote:
11/23/10
HELLO GUY HOW ARE YOU TODAY?PLEASE I LOVE YOUR REPLY THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME
BUT I WANT YOU TO PUT ME TRUE VERY WELL
WHICH FORMAT WILL I TROW FOR THE MAN AND I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS YOUR WORD
GEFAFWISP
PLEASE I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU SOON
ONE LUV

Quote:
Nov 23, 2010 at
broda u nor need di format juss tel am u wan di grant its big moni e
dropped mi $30,000 usd fo tek pictured na fill out forms e needs
africans fo hep wit di study 1 luv

Quote:
11/24/10
HELLO SIR,
I WANT THE GRANT GEFAFWISP.SIR PLEASE PUT ME TROUGH.I WANT TO FILL THE FORM.I AM JUSTICE FROM ACCRA GHANA.
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
THANKS BEST REGARD.
JUSTICE

Quote:
November 24, 2010
Good day Justice,
Thank you for your email and interest for a grant from GEFAFW1SP. You can learn a little more about the grant at http://baitingsite/funding/get-funding . We are looking for people to help with the study all over the world and Accra is of particular interest. If you are interested in the grant please fill out the attached and I will instruct you on the next steps.
Dr. Arm@ Gedd0n
GEFAFW1SP
Grant Board Co-Chairman

Quote:
11/24/10
brother please he has given me the forms to fill,but there are some technical questions there please can you help me out of this?if you can remenber them.
1,THERE ARE TWO MEN IN A BOAT WITH 3 CIGARETTES BUT NO MATCHES,HOW DO THEY MANAGE TO SMOKE THE CIG?(CLUE THEY ONLY SMOKE 2CIGARETTS)
2,FIVE PIECES OF COAL,A CARROT AND A SCARF ARE LYING ON THE LAWN,NOBODY PUT THEM ON THE LAWN BUT THERE IS A PERFECTLY LOGICAL REASON WHY THEY SHOULD BE THERE,WHAT IS IT?(CLUE THINK COLD)
A BLIND BEGGAR HAD A BROTHER WHO DIED.WHAT RELATION WAS THE BLIND BEGGAR TO THE BROTHER WHO DIED?(CLUE BROTHER IS NOT THE ANSWER) I WILL BE HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU.THANKS

Quote:
Nov 24, 2010
broda i tink these bi di ansas
1 they hav blowtorch
2 frosty de snowmen
3 uncle cracker

He sent the forms and used some of the answers my fake lad feed him.
11/25/10
Hello Mr Gedd0n
l have filled the form and here is it.l will wait for the nest step as soon as possible,
Thanks
Best Regards
Justice

Quote:
November 26, 2010, 3:47 PM
Good day Justice,
Thank you very much for submitting your application. Based on your answers we would be very interested in providing you a grant to help with our study. We offer two grants.
1) Single consultant grant $30,000. This grant is provided to a single person to study He@vy Electric1ty.
2) Group consultants grant $150,000. This grant is provided to a group of consultants at least 3 or more people to study He@vy Electric1ty. You would be the project manager being the applicant.
Please let me know which grant type you are interested in and I will send details on the next steps.
Dr. Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
On Nov 26, 2010
please l want to ask something,like which process them take they pay money to person?and what do you think about accepting $150,000 as a team leader and accepting $30,000 what do you think is the process?
Can you explain to me?they have asked me to choose from the options.
please brother humbly explain to me.and you can as well put your number please.
1 love.

Quote:
On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at
broda u do the same tings either way i tink i did no get enough bois fo get di group grant but na probably better more moni if u get di bois he go tel u to tek some pictures
1 luv

Quote:
11/26/10
Thanks bro.l get bois.
l luv

Quote:
11/26/10
Dear Gedd0n,
l would be interested in becoming the group manager on studying the he@vy Electric1ty l will get men on this.which means l will go for the group consultant $150,000 project.
l wait to attain the next step.
Thanks.
Justice.

Quote:
11/26/10
Good day Justice,
That is great news. We are very interested in consultant teams because much more research can be obtained by a team.
The next step is to provide photographic documentation to me of your heavy electricity monitoring stations installed. Your heavy electricity monitoring station will be your base camp for your study and lead your team. This station would contain maps and drawings of your plans to observe and correct he@vy electric1ty issues in your area. It is also important to observe personnel safety at all times. That is very important to GEFAFW1SP. Hard hats and rubber gloves should be worn at all times. If you do not have hard hats you should at least wear a hat made of tin foil. Please also take a group picture of your team together with a "BEWARE OF HEaVY ELECTR1C1TY" sign. The more pictures the better. If you have any questions please let me know. I look forward to working with you and your team.

Quote:
Nov 28, 2010,
DEAR GEDD0N.
I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL.I WILL DO ACCORDING TO YOUR DIRECTIONS TO STUDY IT AND SEND THE PHOTOS TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.AS FROM TOMORROW.
THANKS.

Quote:
11/28/10
Good day Justice,
I am glad to hear from you. I look forward to receiving the pictures and moving on with your grant.

Quote:
Nov 29, 2010
Good day Mr Gedd0n,
I just want to inform you that i will be sending my documentation photos tomorrow.l was not able to finish the whole series of it today which l have to finish tomorrow.
Thanks.
justice.

Quote:
11/28/10
Good day Justice,
I am glad to hear from you. I look forward to receiving the pictures and moving on with your grant.
Dr. Arm@ Gedd0n

Yay! He sent the photos. No tinfoil hats but we will work on that.

Quote:
11/30/10
Good day Mr Gedd0n.
Here are the photos l would wait to read from you and l wait for Good News from you for me.l would also love to know the next thing you are to tell me later today.
Thanks for the patient and directions given to me for the success of my study.
Here are the Four Names
Manager.
2,Alfred
3 Lucky
4, William
l wait to read from you.
Justice.

Quote:
November 30, 2010
Good day Justice,
I am sorry for not replying sooner. I was in a conference all day. Thank you for submitting your photos. I am very impressed by the research team you put together and the monitoring station you have installed. The next step for approval of your $150.000 team grant is to conduct a practice He@vy Electric1ty survey. Attached is a form to do this. I know some questions on the form seem confusing. Please answer the best way you can. The object is to survey a site in your area that may be experiencing He@vy Electric1ty. Please fill out the form completely and submit the pictures as required in the form. Please answer everything to the best of your abilities you are not being judged by your knowledge of He@vy Electric1ty at this point just your ability to conduct research. Thank you in advanced for your efforts.

Quote:
12/1/10

l received your messga el will gget back to you.thanks.
Justice.

Another step complete. Still no tinfoil!

Quote:
12/2/10
Dear Gedd0n,
l am sorry for the late submission of the forms and photo.here are the photos and the forms thanks for your patients.l wait to read from you.
Thanks.
Justice.

Quote:
12/3/10
Good day Mr Gedd0n,
l am still waiting to read from you.thanks
Justice.

Ok so I really wanted tinfoil hats but realized he probably had no idea what a tinfoil hat was so I cheated and sent him a pic that offfftopic had already gotten.
Quote:
December 3, 2010, 4:40 PM
Good day Justice,
I am sorry for not contacting you sooner. I am very impressed with your progress so far. It is nice to see the matter of He@vy Electric1ty is being taken so seriously by you and your team. I am very confident you will put the the grant money to good use in the study and prevention of He@vy Electric1ty.

There is on one more thing I need from you to receive your $150,000 team grant. This is the most important stage. It is the public awareness project. What you will need to do is have you and your team go to possible infected sites and post signs warning about He@vy Electric1ty. Preferably at least 4-5 signs. You will also need to have you and your team wear full protective equipment including gloves, tinfoil hats and rubber boots. I have included pictures to help.The tinfoil hats are very important. I would also really like to see at least one member in your team in a full protective suit. I know you don't have one just laying around to use but you could make one out of scrap metal or tinfoil if needed. I have attached photos of a real one so you know what it looks like.
I looking forward to seeing these final requirements sent to me and approving your $150,000 team grant. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Quote:
12/3/10
l Got your message.well l and my team will try our best.all we are doing is to protect my area, to save lives and property.l shall try my possible best to take the shots needed in this last episode.thanks for your guidelines.

Justice.

He sends more pics and this time tinfoil hats!
Quote:
Dec 6, 2010
l am waiting to read from you.
Thanks

Of course he did not do them the exact way I wanted.

Quote:
December 6, 2010
Good day Justice,
Thank you for sending in the pictures. There is however a couple issues I have. The first is it appears you are using the exact same sign and simply moving it to different locations. The whole idea is to post multiple signs in different locations to help spread the word about the dangers of He@vy Electric1ty. The other is I was really hoping you would make the effort to make a full protective suite as described in my earlier email. The other safety equipment was good please keep that up. If you could please send me some pictures taking care of these two concerns I be able to process your grant payment.
Thank you,

More pics! Still no full protective suite but I wanted to move him along to the next step.
Quote:
12/7/10
Hello Mr Gedd0n,
l acknowledge your mail,which l have tried to amend my mistakes here are the photos which you asked me to take as to replace the rest,l believe whatsoever l do not have in equiping myself and my group,will be provided as soon as you grant me.l will be gladly waiting to read from you.
Thanks for your patients and time and for the help you are providing as result of this research to help my area and my people.
l wait for your reply now
Thanks Mr Gedd0n.
Justice.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 

Last edited by bravo95 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:46 am; edited 4 times in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
12/7/10
Hello Mr Gedd0n,
l must believe you receive my photos and l am waiting to read from you.please do give me update.
Justice.

Justice gets the great news! I tried to safari him here and it failed. To be honest I just tried to quickly to get him to travel

Quote:
December 7, 2010
Good day Justice,
I was very pleased with the photos. I am happy to say you and your team are approved for the grant. I believe I have failed to mention along with the grant you will also receive an equipment package to assist you in your He@vy Electric1ty studies. Below are the details of the equipment package. We have a shipment leaving Friday and arriving in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire next week. If you are not too far and would like to pick up your grant money and equipment there I can add yours to the shipment but I need to know by Thursday please. With this kind of money and the equipment we do not trust electronic transfers. If you would like it delivered to Accra we can also do that. It will go on the next shipment which is leaving January 28th. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

1- Power Mac G5 with 12 core processors Desktop Computer (2 if submitting for team grant)
1- HP TouchSmart 600-1155 Desktop PC (2 if submitting for team grant)
1- Apple iPhone 32gig mobile phone (1 per team member up to 5 if submitting for team grant)
1- Panasonic Toughbook 19” Laptop (1 per team member up to 5 if submitting for team grant)
2- Electrostatic discharge modular subatomic particle accelerator devices
2- Plasma converter with 11 attachments

Amazing he wants a bank transfer!

Quote:
12/8/10
DEAR MR GEDDON.
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR I AM MY TEAM HAS BEEN GRANTED WE ARE EXCITED BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT USING THE BANK TO RECEIVE THE MONEY IN ACCRA HERE BY PROVIDING THE ACCOUNT DETAILS TO YOU AS WELL AS PROVIDING DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN DIRECT THE EQUIPMENTS TO GHANA AMICABLY.LIKE FED EX,DHL, ETC.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?AND JANUARY IS VERY FAR TO ME BECAUSE OF THE AREA WHICH HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO HARMFUL HE@VY ELECTRICITY.
I BELIEVE YOUR INTENTION IS TO MAKE ME HAPPY BUT GOING TO IVORY COAST TO RECEIVE THAT HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WON'T IT BE DANGEROUS TO ?
I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS
1,WHY NOT USE BANK TRANSFER TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ME AND MY GROUP WHERE IT WILL BE EASIER FOR ME.
2 WHY NOT USE DHL OR FED EX TO TO DELIVER HERE IN ACCRA.
WHY I AM SAYING THIS IS THAT IT WILL BE SAFE FOR ME ALSO TO START ON TIME?PLEASE DO REPLY ME ON TIME TO KNOW YOUR MIND ABOUT THIS.
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU ABOUT YOUR CONCLUSION. THEN YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR MIND.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
December 8,
Good day Justice,
Thank you for your email. Due to a recent fraud we were victim of we have a strict policy against money transfers of any kind. That is why we set up deliveries of the money and the equipment through a secure courier company that uses GPS tracking to monitor the packages location at all times. I am sorry I did not know it would be that dangerous to travel to Corte d'Ivoire. If that is the case we will need to wait until January when our next shipment is scheduled and have it delivered to Accra.
Thank you
Dr. Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
12/8/1
DEAR MR GEDD0N,
I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL,IT WAS READ AND UNDERSTOOD.RECEIVING THE PACKAGE IN ABIJAN AS A PROBLEM IS THAT,I WOULD LIKE TO GO THERE WITH MY TEAM,BUT WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND FRENCH AS A LANGUAGE,THIS IS NUMBER ONE BARRIER,ALSO WE MAY NOT KNOW WHAT TO TELL THEM TO ASK OF WHAT WILL BE SENT TO US,AT SAME TIME MOST DELIVERIES AGENCES DO OPEN PACKAGES TO INSPECT THE CONTENT IN IT.SO BY SO DOING,THIS IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY MIGHT CHANGE EVERYTHING ALONG THE LINE DEPEND ON THE PERSON YOU ARE SENDING THEM TO.WHICH WE ARE NOT ALSO AWARE OF QUESTIONS AND DETAILS THEY MIGHT REQUIRE FROM US.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT GOING TO ABIJAN FOR THE EQIUPMENT,MIGHT NOT REALLY BE A PROBLEM,BUT SENDING MONEY ALONG WITH THEM IS A BIG PROBLEM TO MY OWN UNDERTANDING.I BELIEVE THIS IS EASY BY BANK.BECAUSE I WENT TO THE BANK TODAY TO MAKE ENQUIRES WHICH I WAS MADE CLAIR THAT THEY CAN RECEIVE ANY TYPE OF MONEY WITHOUT PROBLEM.
ALSO WE WOULD LIKE TO SET UP SOME THINGS BEFORE THE ARIVAL OF THE GOODS WHICH WILL REQUIRE MONEY,SO I EMPLOY IF YOU CAN MAKE THE TRANSFER THROUGH THE BANK WITH A VEHEMENT MONITORING AGENT ASSURING THAT THE MONEY WILL BE DELIVER TO ME AND MY GROUP.BECAUSE THIS MODERN DAYS MONEY IS NOT GOOD TO BE DELIVERD BY A COURIER. WE MAY SET UP SOME OFFICE WITH THE MONEY WAITING FOR THE ARRIVER OF THE EQUIPMENT.

I WOULD ALSO WAIT TO READ FROM YOU MR GEDD0N.
THANKS
JUSTICE.

What too difficult to travel with the money? Fine by me!

Quote:
December 9,
Good evening Justice,
I have read your email and understand your concerns.
It seems traveling with the money is the biggest issue. I understand your concern however as I said electronic fund transfers are out of the question. It is a very strict rule. Perhaps we should just wait until January when we can schedule a delivery to Accra. If you would like I can go ahead and add your equipment package to the shipment going to Corte d'Ivoire and then send your money to Accra in January if you do not feel comfortable traveling with the money.I can assure you the courier company is very secure. You will receive a tracking number for your shipment and you will be able to see your shipments location at all times online through the GPS tracking device.
Dr. Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
Dec 9, 2010,
Good day Mr Gedd0n,
l received your message as well.but would l be responsible for the payment to clear the equipments?or have you already pay for that?because l do not have money to clear good over there,and maybe l will be lodging in a hotel over there waiting for the arrival of the goods,
Also,what are the things that would be required from me when l get there?this said people l am to meet there ,are they French or white?
l have ambiguity about these few things please make them clear to me.
l wait to read from you.
Thanks.
Justice.

Quote:
December 9, 2010
Good day Justice
The duties are prepaid by us. We will give you the address to pick up the package. You will just need to show identification to pick it up. Like I mentioned before you will be able to track the package online through GPS which is very accurate up to 3 meters.
I understand about the money. I usually do not do this but you have done such a great job so far I think you should be helped if we can. I can include $2000 with the shipment to help with your traveling expenses. I believe that amount of money should be safer to have on your travel back to Accra.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like me to proceed with adding your equipment and $2000 leaving today. I will then send you tracking and login information along with a login to the secure couriers website.

Thank you
Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
12/9/10
DEAR MR GEDDON,
I AM PLEASED WITH YOUR CONCERN.I WOULD SAY YOU CAN ADD MY GOODS TO THE SHIPMENT AS LONG YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.I WOULD ALSO SAY YOU CAN SEND EVERYTHING INFORMATION TO ME WHICH I WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE WHOLE THINGS WITH AND ALSO LET ME KNOW THE TYPE OF THE IDENTIFICATION I WILL BE HOLDING ALONG.WHICH WILL ENABLE ME GET EVERYTHING EASILY ALSO TELL THE PEOPLE THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND FRENCH SO THEY SHOULD NOT HOLD OR DETAIN ANYTHING .I WOULD ALSO REQUEST FOR YOUR NUMBER IN CASE I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THEM THERE SO I CAN EASILY COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN OTHER NOT TO STUCK OVER THERE.THANKS.THE $2000 WILL BE OK FOR THE EXPENSES I WAIT TO RECEIVE THE INFORMATION THANKS.

I called him his number did not work. I’m not going to post any calls they were all vey boring.

Quote:
Dec 10, 2010, 2:04 PM
Good day Justice
I called you on the number you gave me earlier and it did not work. I want to make sure you got my last email and understand everything.
Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
Dec 10, 2010,
HELLO MR GEDDON,
I GOT YOUR LAST EMAIL.I WOULD BE THE ONE TO GO FOR THE THINGS THANKS.
HERE IS MY NUMBER.
+233 54101 xxxx.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
Dec 10, 2010
Great so I will notify the shipping company it will be Justice Brun0 picking up the package.

Quote:
[color=red]Dec 10, 2010,
Dear Gedd0n,
The name on my passport is Justice Ab0rele.in case they will request for that.Thanks.

Quote:
December 10, 2010
Good day Justice
Very good I will inform them. Also I will have the exact delivery address later today.

Quote:
December 10, 2010
Good evening Justice
Sorry it is taking so long to reply to your email. Good news I added your equipment and the $2000 to the outgoing shipment. You should be getting an email from our secure courier GPS-3track with the tracking number.
Please tell me if it is you or someone else that will be picking up the package. The person picking it up will need to show their ID to pick up the package. I have been assured there will be English speaking people at the drop site. I will have the exact address tomorrow but I an told it will be close to the airport. All fees have been paid in advance the person picking up will just need to show their passport or other official ID.
I am told the package will arrive in Abidjan by Wednesday. I would try and pick it up as soon as possible after it arrives.
My phone number is +1 217-903-xxxx if you need to reach me.
Thank you,
Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
Dec 10, 2010
Dear Gedd0n,
l would also like to know how and where to track the Good on the website.l could not get the exact point where to put the information's to access it.thanks.
l wait for more informations.
Justice.

Quote:
December 12, 2010
Good day Justice,
Below is the delivery address for the package. It is very close to the airport in Abidjan. When you arrive just give them the tracking number and they will verify your ID and give you the packages. It will be several boxes so please be prepared. I have confirmed there are English speaking Representatives there. I just tracked the package and it appears to be in Madrid. It will arrive in Abidjan late Tuesday so it will probably be best to pick up Wednesday morning. Email me when you get there please so I know when it will be picked up.
AERIA
Aérogare Internationale
1er étage
BP 30
07 ABIDJAN 07

This is where everything went down the crapper with my first safari attempt. I probably should have been a little tougher on him but when lads give me lemons I try to make lemonade,

Quote:
December 12, 2010
Dear Gedd0n,
l just received an information about political fight in Abidjan,this has really scared me and l want you to look into the things going on there yourself and advice.
Please you have to assure me if l will be safe or what should happened to my Goods.
thanks
l wait to read from you.
Justice.

Quote:
December 12
Dear Mr Gedd0n,

l have been waiting to read from you,l am scared of the the conflict in Ivory coast,its like no ship is allowed in there,and no ship is allowed out,so l want to read from you to know your next plan about it.
moreover l am still looking for enough money for a member of my team to travel with me to ivory coast because of the boxes that may involve.l would let you know that if l can not get the money to take me to ivory coast with any of my member l may let you know if someone will be receiving them for me.
thanks
Justice.

Quote:
December 13
Good day Justice,
I'm sorry I had not heard that news. If you feel it is too dangerous to travel to Adidjan please do not. Your safety is very important to me. I'm not sure what will happen to your equipment. I may have to find someone else in the area to pick it up.

Quote:
December 13
Good day Mr Gedd0n.
Yes the problem in ivory coast is very high.African leaders are having problem of not stepping down inflation everywhere.l would want you to check online for this to give me advice.
Justice.

Quote:
December 14, 2010
Good day Justice,
I saw you called but I did not have my phone on me today.
The package will arrive in Abidjan tomorrow evening the shipping company has confirmed it. If it is too dangerous just let me know. I can have one of the research teams in the Ivory Coast pick up your equipment and money. You will just have to wait until January for our next shipment. Sorry I thought this would be easy and help you out but it seems more complicated than I thought.

Dr, Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
December 13
Thanks Mr Gedd0n,
l received our mail and your phne call.l would be very happy to be there if not for this conflict.yet l will let you know how tomorrow will be when it arives there.
thanks.
Justice.

Quote:
December 15, 2010
Good day Justice
Please let me know if you intend on picking up your package in Abidjan. There is a flight leaving there with some research samples heading to our office in the UK Saturday. If you are not picking up your package I'm having the shipping company put you package with the research samples going to the UK. Please advise.
Dr ArmA Gedd0n

Quote:
Dec 16,
Mr Gedd0n,There is a problem there like l told you.l would love to pick them up.but the situation is bad at the moment.maybe it would be better the plane leave with the equipment to uk thanks.

Ok the first safari attempt is a bust. I could have pushed him more but something just happened to come up. It just so happens I was also participating in a mass bait. The mass bait lad just happened to ask to meet a representative from our church. Both my lad and he mass bait lad were in Accra so I came up with the idea of seeing if these too idiots would meet.

Quote:
December 16
Good day Justice,
I understand the situation and in no way want you to risk your safety. There has however been something come up. If you could do a personal favor for me I would be hugely indebted to you. If you can do this for me I will pay out of my own personal money to have your shipment sent from Abidjan to Accra.
This is seriously going against the rules of GEFAFW1SP but my church has asked me to help them and want to if I can but I need your help as well.
Please let me know if you are willing to do this favor for me and I will send the details.

Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
December 16
Dear Gedd0n,
l would be very happy and excited if i would received my equipments in Accra Ghana.but l do not understand the favor which you want me to do for you.but as for the Goods l want them if you can help me to transfer them to to me in Accra what do you want me to do for your church? and you think l can do it?
if l can do it,l would be glad to do it for you.thanks.
l am waiting to read from you.
thanks Justice.

Quote:
December 17
Good day Justice,
Ok let me explain. I am part of a church who is working on setting up branches in Africa. We currently have a gentlemen in Accra that we are considering for a grant from the church to start a branch. The church requires the potential grant recipient to be interviewed in person for final approval. The issue is that our missionary that works in Ghana has become very sick and has had to return to the US for medical treatment. My church asked me if I know anyone in the area who may be able help us with this since they know I work with people in Africa for the Heavy Electricity studies.
So my personal favor I wanted to see if you can do is meet with this gentleman who also lives in Accra and conduct the interview. We would simply tell him you are a friend of the church helping us out. It will be very simple for you to do. I will send you the questions and you will meet with him and conduct the interview. Now the church would like the interview video tapped. Do you have a video camera? Or can you borrow one from someone?
Please let me know as soon as possible if you can do this favor for me and my church. I will be greatly indebted to you for doing this favor. I will pay out of my personal money to have your shipment sent to you in Accra as soon as you complete this for me and our church.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan

Last edited by bravo95 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dec 17, 2010
DEAR GEDD0N,
I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR CHURCH VERY MUCH IN CONDUCTING THE INTERVIEW,BUT I DO NOT HAVE A VIDEO,AND IF I AM TO GET ONE FOR THE FULL TIME TO VIDEO THE SHOW THAT WOULD BE RENTING OF IT,AS WELL AS SENDING THE VIDEO TO YOU,THIS MAY REQUIRES SOME MONEY.AND WHERE IS THE CHURCH IN ACCRA.

IT WOULD BE VERY EASY FOR ME TO CONDUCT,I DO NOT HAVE VIDEO,AND IT I MUST PAY THE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR HIS TIME AND SERVICES.IF I AM TO RENT ONE.
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
December 17, 2010
We do not have a church yet in Accra that is the purpose of the interview the gentleman is interested in starting a branch of the church.
Can you borrow a video camera from someone? I know it may not be an easy thing to come up with but like I said you will be doing a huge favor for me and my church and to repay you I will break the rules and send your shipment immediately to Accra using my own money to pay for it after completion. I would be in big trouble with GEFAFW1SP if they knew what I was doing but I think it is for the greater good.
If it does cost money please keep your receipts and send them to me. I will have the church reimburse you for expenses. I have to be honest I'm surprised you are concerned with a little money after all I have tried to do for you. You have been so professional up to this point.
I'm trying to help you here but you have to help me.
Dr Arma Gedd0n

Quote:
December 17, 2010
MR GEDD0N,
I AM READY TO HELP YOU, BUT THIS WOULD BE A SIMPLE THING IF I COULD GET THE PHONE ON THE GOODS YOU ARE SENDING TO ME,LET ME HAVE THEM TO CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW FOR YOU AND YOUR CHURCH.I BELIEVE YOU NEVER WANT TO STRESS ME FOR ONCE.YOU HAVE BEEN NICE EVER SINCE YOU HAVE EVERY OF MY INFORMATION'S WITH YOU,I HAVE STRESSED ENOUGH FOR THIS EQUIPMENTS COMING ALSO I BELIEVED YOU WOULD NOT USE YOUR CHURCH AS A MEDIUM TO HELP ME OR CRUCIFY ME OF MY JOB WELL DONE ACCORDING TO YOU.
I AM 100% READY TO CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW BUT I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AT HAND TO GET THE VIDEO MAN IF AS NEEDED.TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
December 17, 2010
MR GEDD0N,
HONESTLY I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY BECAUSE I COMPLAINED THIS TO YOU RIGHT FROM WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE SENDING THINGS TO ME.I SPENT THE ONCE I HAD ON THE SCANNING AND PHOTOS I SENT YOU.I WOULD BE VERY GLAD IF YOUR CHURCH CAN MAKE THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE VIDEO WITH THE BOY AND CALL ME TO CONDUCT IT.SINCE THEY KNOW HIM BUT I MUST TELL YOU BEFORE I CAN BORROW SOMETHING,I MUST PAY FOR IT.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
December 17, 2010
Justice,
I spoke to the Reverend of our church. I explained the situation with the video camera. He was disappointed but understood as I do I the issue with getting a video camera. He told me alternatively if you could just interview the gentleman and perhaps take a couple pictures together that will be fine and satisfy the churches needs. Please let me know if you can do this. If you can the Reverend will be in contact with you about setting up the actually meeting. Once the interview is done and the form and pictures have been sent to Reverend Flanag@n I will I pay the shipping company to deliver the equipment and the $2000 to you in Accra. Like i have said before I am breaking the rules doing this but I feel it is worth it if you can help my church and I will be able to help you at the same time

I was growing tired of his whining and decided to send a little slap.

Quote:
December 17, 2010
Justice
Let me know as soon as possible if you are going to carry out the interview taking pictures as I emailed before. I feel like I keep trying to help you but your not wanting to help me. I rushed around getting your equipment put in the shipment to Abidjan after you told me you would pick it up then you did not. I feel like you are wasting my time and I made a bad decision choosing you for a grant. Now I'm putting my neck on the line to get your equipment sent to your door and only asking for a simple favor a child could do and all I hear are excuses from you. I look like a complete jackass to my church now because of you. I was sure you would be eager to help me considering all I have done for you. Well this is it! Either do the interview as I instructed or forget everything. Am I clear?
Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
December 18, 2010
LIKE I SAID MR GEDD0N,
I NEVER TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T CARRY OUT THE INTERVIEW I ONLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE INABILITY TO GET THE VIDEO CAMERA
I HAVE HEARD YOU ABOUT THE PHOTOS,
WHEN DO YOU WANT THE INTERVIEW TO TAKE PLACE,
WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS I AM TO ASK THE BOY,
WHAT IS THE NAME AND THE LOCATION OF THE BOY,

FORWARD THE DETAILS OF THE BOY TO ME AND WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO
.JUSTICE.

Quote:
December 20, 2010, 4:28 PM
Good day Justice,
Thank you for offering to help. This really is a big deal to me that you will help. I sent your email address to Rev. Land0n Flanag@n from our church. He will be emailing you more information so please look for his email.

Quote:
12/20/10
Top of the morning to you Justice,
Hello my name is Reverend Land0n. Dr. Arma Gedd0n gave me your information and told me you are willing to help us with our little situation in Ghana. I cannot tell you how much of a blessing this is and how thankfully myself and Dr. Gedd0n are to you. I will not bore you with the whole story but this has been quite an ordeal.
As far as the interview we are just waiting to hear back from the gentleman in Accra to confirm a time and place. Hopefully within the next few days we have that resolved. As soon as I have that taken care of I will let you know.
Stay blessed my son.
Rev. Landon Flanagan
Lord Anno Domini Church

Quote:
12/20/10
l received email from him,
He said he shall get back to me as soon as he hears from the Boy.
Thanks Gedd0n,
Justice.

Quote:
12/22/10
Dear Justice,
I am terribly sorry it has taken so long to send you the details of the meeting. There seemed to be a little confusion with the members of our church. Below is the address we would like you to meet our proposed grant beneficiary at. His name it Peter Williams. The meeting is scheduled at 2 pm this Friday. I have instructed Peter to look for you at in the lobby of the hotel. Attached you will find the interview questions. I was really hoping you would be able to record the interview with a video camera but Dr. Geddon told me you did not have one. You will need to write down the answers to the questions and send me back the forms. Please take a few pictures of you and Mr. Williams at the meeting and send those to me.

Friday the 23rd at 2:00PM
Fiesta Royale Hotel
Motorway Extension, PO Box 163 CT, Accra, Ghana

Again I cannot thank you enough for doing this for our Church and I know Dr. Geddon is very grateful as well and plans on rewarding you for your efforts.

Rev. Land0n Flanag@n
Lord Ann0 Domini Church

Well good news Justice went! Bad news our mass bait lad did not. Justice was good enough to send photographic evidence he went.
Quote:
12/24/10
GOOD DAY MR GEDD0N
WELL I THINK I TRIED TO BE THERE NOT TO SEE YOUR MAN AT THE HOTEL,I WAITED THERE FOR TWO AND HALF HOURS I TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD, TO MEET HIM BUT NO WAY,
THAT WAS WHY I WROTE YOU IN MY FIRST LETTER TO PROVIDE HIS PHONE NUMBER TO CALL HIM
NOW I HAVE SOME PHOTO OF MYSELF TO SHOW TO YOU HERE AT FIESTA ROYALE HOTEL.,MYSELF WITH THE HOTEL NAME,THE LOBBY VIEW OF THE ROYAL HOTEL.WHICH I ALSO SEND TO REV.
I WAITED AT THE LOBBY IF MY PHONE COULD RING OR SOMEONE WOULD ASK OF ME
YOU CAN ALSO TELL REV,TO FORWARD PETER'S NUMBER TO ME BECAUSE IT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME OVER THERE TRYING TO LOCATE SOMEONE I DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT EXCEPT NAME.

I TRIED CALLING YOU IT WAS MACHINE SPEAKING.
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.SPEAKING.
REGARDS
JUSTICE.

Quote:
12/26/10
DEAR GEDD0N,I BELIEVED YOU RECEIVED THE MESSAGE I SENT TO YOU AND REVD.WHY HAVEN'T I HEAR FROM YOU?.I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.MERRY XMAS.
Er because It’s Christmas jackass!

Quote:
December 27, 2010,
Good day Justice,
I hope you had a nice Christmas. Once again I am sorry about Mr. Williams wasting your time and not showing up to the meeting. After discussing this with Rev Land0n we have come to the conclusion he may have been a scammer trying to get money from the church under false pretenses. I'm sure you know living in Africa but unfortunately there are a lot of scams originating from West Africa. We believe he was scarred of getting caught and decided not to show up to the meeting.

You did keep your end of the bargain and for that I am truly grateful. I will be working on making arrangements to have your equipment and the $2,000 shipped from the UK to you. As you know I am doing this with my own money so please bare with me. I hope to have the arrangements completed by tomorrow and will send the details then.

Quote:
12/28/10
THANKS MR GEDD0N,
I HAVE ALREADY BARE WITH YOU AS YOU ARE A GOOD MAN.
THANKS
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
December 29, 2010
Good evening Justice,
Ok I have most of the arrangements made for your delivery. I just need the exact address you would like it sent to please. Once I have that I will finalize the shipment and send you the delivery information.
Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

He sends me a PO box. I’m pretty positive that will create an issue.
Quote:
Dec 29, 2010
GOOD DAY MR GEDD0N,
HERE IS THE ADDRESS
PO BOX Axxxx LA ACCRA.
I WAIT FOR INFO.
THANKS.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
December 29
Good day Justice,
Thank you. I have initiated the shipment. Since I am paying for this out of my own pocket I could not use the original shipper GPS-3track they are very expensive. I have used a company called Allst@r shipping. You can go to their website http://www.baiting sight / and enter this number Bj5IYWkmntPkuXxxx to track your shipment. It should arrive Monday.

This is my favorite email from him!

Quote:
12/30/10
THANKS SO MUCH MR GEDD0N,
I HAVE CONFIRMED I AM HAPPY ALSO I AM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU PASS THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH. YOU ARE A GOOD MAN.
THANKS.
GOD BLESS.

Quote:
Jan 1
HAPPY NEW YEAR MR GEDD0N,
PLEASE DO I NEED TO PRESENT MY NAMES AT THE POST?AND CAN YOU PLEASE MENTION THE NUMBERS OF CARTONS FOR ME TO HAVE THE IDEA ON MIND BECAUSE MANY OF THOSE POST ATTENDANT ARE NOT GOOD.
CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME WHERE THE MONEY IS IN FOR ME TO TELL THEM DIRECT AT THE POST WHEN GETTING THE GOODS. THANKS.
WHY I AM SAYING THIS IS THE SITUATION OF THE POST HERE IF ONE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE IS RECEIVING IN CLUE THEY TRAMP ON PERSON.
THANKS.

Quote:
Jan 2
Good day Justice,
There are 6 boxes in the shipment. The largest is 48"x48"x15". The money is in a box with the Panisonic toughbook laptop. I am not sure if you will need to show your ID or not. I will have to check with the shipper to find this out.

Quote:
January 3, 2011 at 10:09
thanks Mr Gedd0n
Today monday is holiday l shall go for them tomorrow.
God bless.

Quote:
Jan 4
DEAR MR GEDD0N,
I KNOW YOU HAVE TRIED SO MUCH FOR MY GOODS.THERE ARE PROBLEMS I WANT YOU TO CLEAR FOR ME TO RECEIVE THE GOODS.
1 I WANT THE MOBILE NUMBER OF ALL STAR SHIPPING COMPANY IN ACCRA GHANA IF THEY HAVE ONE.BECAUSE I WAS AT THE CUSTOMS OFFICE AT THE AIRPORT,EVERYONE I ASKED COULD NOT TELL ME THE LOCATION OF ALL STARS SHIPPING.COMPANY IT SEEMS ITS A NEW COMPANY.
I ALSO WENT TO THE POST IF I COULD GET THEM THERE SAME THING,SO I WOULD WANT YOU TO FOUND OUT THE EXACT LOCATION WHERE THE GOODS ARE STOCK WITH THE CUSTOMS AND IF AT ALL THE MERGE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY ALONG THE WAY.

ALSO IF THERE IS ANY RECEIPT FORM FOR ME TO CLAIM THE GOODS.BECAUSE I WAS ALSO TOLD THE TRACKING NUMBER ALONE CANNOT CLEAR THEM.AT THE POST.

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF ITS JUSTICE BRUNO OR JUSTICE ABORELE YOU SENT THE GOODS WITH,I TRIED CALLING YOU SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOUR MOBILE NOT GOING TRU.

PLEASE I WAIT FOR THESE FROM YOU THANKS.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
January 4, 2011,
Good day Justice
I am out of the office today. Please contact the shipping company at [email protected]

Quote:
January 5, 2011
DEAR ALL ST@RS SHIPPING COMPANY I AM HERE IN REGARD OF MY GOODS THIS IS THE TRACKING NUMBER Bj5IYWkmntPkuXBxxxCOMING DOWN TO ACCRA WHICH SUPPOSE TO BE HERE 3RD OF JANUARY 2011 I SENT AN EMAIL IN THE MORNING BUT REPLY FROM YOU WHY?

PLEASE KINDLY TELL ME THE LOCATION WHERE I CAN PICK MY GOODS IN ACCRA HERE.I LOCOMOTED THE WHOLE OF YESTERDAY TRYING TO LOCATE YOU BUT THERE WAS NO WAY.
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU
MR JUSTICE.

Enters Juan and his great customer disservice!
Quote:
Jan 5
Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting Allst@r. However, in order to answer your inquiry I will need to know the tracking number of the shipment(s) in question. Allst@r delivers tens of thousands of packages every day to customers all over the world. Without a tracking number it is not possible for me to determine which of those thousands of packages you are referring to.

I look forward to your reply, and to serving you.

Thank you for using Allst@r Shipping, where Superior Customer Service is Our Highest Priority. tm

Sincerely,
Mack Nughett3
Allst@r Shipping

Sand Timer Shortstuff

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
January 5, 2011
MR MACK,Here is the tracking number again.....Bj5IWkmntpkuXBxxxx. I know the goods are with the customs now tell me the exact place where l can get them thanks.MR JUSTICE.

Quote:
Jan 5
Dear Customer:

RE: tracking number Bj5IWkmntpkuXBxxx

According to our records this shipment has cleared customs and is scheduled to be delivered to the address designated by the shipper during business hours on Thursday, 6 January (between 7AM and 6PM). Please note that you must be on hand to sign for the delivery as this cannot be left at your doorstep, nor delivered to a different individual. This security factor is due to the high insurance value.

Thank you for using Allst@r Shipping, where Superior Customer Service is Our Highest Priority. tm

Sincerely,
Mack Nughett3
Allst@r Shipping

Quote:
Jan 6, 2011
THIS IS THE TRACKING NUMBER Bj5IYWkmntPkuXxxxx

I WAITED FOR THE AGENT TILL NOW MY TIME I SEE NOBODY,BUT THE TRACKING SHOWED THAT THEY ATTEMPTED DELIVERY WHICH THERE WAS NO ONE TO SIGH ITS CONFUSING.
I AM STILL AT THE POST NOW AT PO BOX A1xxx LA ACCRA WHICH IS LABADI ACCRA GHANA OPPOSITE THE POLICE STATION.I WOULD WANT YOU TO GIVE MY NUMBER TO THEM TO CONTACT ME BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY MEANS I BELIEVE WOULD BE EASIER TO GET THE PACKAGE COLLECTED.

THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER +23354101xxx.
OR YOU CAN ALSO TELL ME WHEN THEY WILL BE HERE FOR REDELIVERY.
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.
MR JUSTICE.

Quote:
Jan 6
Dear Customer:

RE: tracking number Bj5IYWkmntPkuXxxx

I have determined the problem. It is not possible for any private delivery service to deliver to a postal mail box. This is not only true for Allst@r, but also our lesser competitors such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS etc. Only the postal service can deliver to a post office box.

We will need a valid street address in order to deliver your package(s) to you. Please note that as the recipient you must personally be available to receive and sign for the delivery. Due to insurance regulations we cannot leave the delivery without a signature, nor can we release it to a different person.

Sincerely,
Mack Nughett3
Allst@r Shipping

Quote:
Jan 6, 2011
THIS IS THE TRACKING NUMBER.Bj5IYWkmntPkuXBCixxx
THE RECEPIENT NAME:JUSTICE ABORELE.
STREET:1ST SOULA ST LABONE-ACCRA.GHANA.
+2335xxxx 11 AM TOMORROW.I WILL BE THERE WAITING.
THANKS
MR JUSTICE.

Quote:
Jan 6, 2011
DEAR GEDD0N,I WANT YOU TO MAKE THIS CLEAR TO ME.WHAT IS MY NANE THAT YOU USED TO COLLECT THE GOODS FROM THE AGENT?IS IT JUSTICE AB0RELE OR JUSTICE BRUN0?LET ME KNOW PROMPTLY.THANKS.MR JUSTICE.

Quote:
Jan 6
Dear Customer:

Re: Tracking number Bj5IYWkmntPkuXBxxx

Thank you for your email with street address. I will update the record accordingly and your parcel will go out with our normal deliveries on Friday, 7 January. Please note that deliveries are made between 7AM and 6PM.

You must be available to receive and sign for the package in person. It cannot be left without signature, or be delivered to a different recipient other than the party named by the shipper.

Sincerely,
Mack Nughett3
Allst@r Shipping

Quote:
Jan 7
GOOD DAY MR GEDD0N,
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PAST SIX HOURS MY TIME NOW ALL TO SEE NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY.
TALK TO THEM PLEASE.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
January 7, 2011
Here is the tracking number,Bj5IYWkmntPkuXxxx
MR MACK I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON HERE,I CAME TO THE ADDRESS NOW THE WHOLE THING SHOWING 9.45 AM MY TIME I WAS THERE ALL TIME INFACT WE WERE THREE IN NUMBER.BY WHICH WE WERE EVERYWERE THERE WAITING.MEANWHILE I ALSO TOLD YOU PEOPLE 11 AM YET HE SAID HE CAME 9 .45AM I WAS THERE WAITING.I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ,I AM CONFUSED HERE.
I WOULD WANT TO KNOW THE TYPE OF VAN YOU ARE USING,IN CASE OF NEXT TIME,WHAT COLOUR,AND YOU CAN ALSO GIVE ME TIME FOR YOU PEOPLE TO BE THERE ARE THEY NOT HUMANS?
IF YOU CAN COMPLY WITH THESE IT WILL BE OK.BUT NOT TO BE WASTING MY TIME FOR NOTTING.
GIVE ME THE TIME AND DISCRIBE THE VAN FOR ME THEN WE MEET BY MONDAY AS YOU SAID.
BYE.

Quote:
Jan 7
Dear Customer:

Re: tracking number Bj5IYWkmntPkuXBxxxx

According to our records, delivery was attempted at your address at 8:20AM this morning. It is not our fault if you decided to sleep in and go to your office late. I had told you repeatedly that we start deliveries at 7AM. Do not blame me for your own stupidity. We are rendering a very professional service, we are not amateurs in this business. If this shipment is important to you, you must be available to sign for it. It is just that simple.

We have a fleet of white vans. For safety reasons they are not emblazoned with logos. Delivery vans with corporate logos have been known to be robbed or hijacked in west Africa; we take our security seriously, which is one reason why we will not leave a parcel without the customer's direct signature.

Your parcel is scheduled to be redelivered on Monday. Please note that we deliver between the hours of 7AM and 6PM. You must personally be available to sign for the delivery.

Have a nice weekend.

Sincerely,
Mack Nughett3
Allst@r Shipping

Quote:
Jan 9
DEAR MR GEDD0N,I AM GIVEN UP ON THE SHIPPING COMPANY.BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY I CAN LOCATE THEM OR THEY LOCATE ME.THE REASON IS THAT.(1)THEIR VAN DOES NOT HAVE ANY LOGO ON.BY WHICH I CAN LOCATE THEM.(2)THEY DO NOT USES PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ME WHEN THEY AT DESTINATION WHICH MEANS THEY DO NOT KNOW ME,I MYSELF DO NOT KNOW THEM.THAT MEANS I CAN WAIT THE WHOLE 24HOURS WITHOUT KNOWING WHOM I AM WAITING FOR. (3)THEY DO NOT ASK OF PERSON AT A GIVEN DESTINATION YET THEY SAY NO ONE IN THE DESTINATION WHEN THEY DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME NEITHER ME ABOUT THEM TOO BAD.SO ALL THESE WONDERS ME.MR GEDDON,THE ONLY WAY HERE IS TO TELL THEM TO GIVE ME A TIME WHEN THEY CAN DELIVER TO ME. ALSO MY PHONE NUMBER IF NOT, NOTHING WILL WORK OUT.THE OTHER COMPANY DO NOT BEHAVE THIS WAY.THEY WORK WITH TIME,NUMBER,AND LOGO ON THEIR VAN BY WHICH ONE CAN EASILY SEE THEM.WHEN THEY ARE AROUND.SO TALK TO THEM IF YOU CAN.COZ I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY SHIPPING COMP IN GHANA THAT WAY.I HAVE
TALKED THEY WOUN'T CHANGE.THANKS MR JUSTICE

Quote:
January 9, 2011
Good day Justice
I will send them an email. I am starting to regret using this company. I used them on a recommendation of another consortium member who had sent items to Nigeria. He said Allst@r did a good job getting the materials there. I see from the tracking number results it will be re-delivered tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well.

Dr Arm@ Geddo0n

Quote:
January 10, 2011

THIS IS THE NUMBER, Bj5IYWkmntPkuXBxxxx
CHANGE THE ADDRESS TO.
MAIN GATE
GHANA INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE..
AM CONFUSED AT YOUR SERVICES WHICH WILL NOT ENABLE PERSON TO REST BY STRECHING NECKS HERE AND THERE WAITING FOR UNKNOWN DELIVERY VAN,

I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 6 30 AM TODAY WAITING FOR YOUR TEAM TO DILIVER TO ME YET NO ONE IS COMING TO MEET ME.
I BELIEVE THERE IS NO GAIN YOUR COMPANY WASTING ONE TIME EVERYDAY.
SINCE THAT ADDRESS IS NOT GOOD FOR BOTH OF US I HAVE SENT AND EMAIL TO YOU BEFORE NOW THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TO CHANGE THE GIVEN ADRESS TO THIS ADDRESS,
ADDRESS.
MAIN GATE
GHANA INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE..
HERE WILL BE A GOOD LOCATION TO RECEIVE THE GOODS FROM YOU.
I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.MACK.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
Jan 10
Dear Customer:

RE: Tracking number Bj5IYWkmntPkuXBCxxx

I must apologize for the failure to delivery your package today as promised. It seems that the van doing deliveries in your area had a mechanical failure and had to be towed back to the sort facility. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

The package will be redelivered tomorrow, without fail.

Sincerely,
Mack Nughett3
Allst@r Shipping

Quote:
Jan 11
GOOD DAY GEDD0N,NOBODY IS A KID HERE,BY WHICH A COMPANY WILL BE TAKEN FOR A FOOL.TO DELIVER IS NOT THE ISSUE,BUT KNOWING WHO,WHEN AND WHERE THE DELIVERY WILL TAKE PLACE THAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE MR GEDDON.I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE MORNING TO SEE KNOW ONE. I HAVE CHANGE THE ADDRESS YET THEY NEVER RESPOND TO THAT.I DO NOT DESERVE THIS JOKE LETS MAKE THINGS STRAIGT THANKS.MR JUSTICE.

At this point we changed the tracking info to say returned to hub since Allat@r attempted delivery 3 times.

Quote:
Jan 12, 2011
Tracking number Bj5IYWkmntPkuxxxx
HELLO MACK,
I WANT TO KNOW THE MAIN HUB WHERE CUSTOMER CAN PICK UP THE GOODS IN ACCRA GHANA SO THAT I CAN GO THERE AND PICK IT,I WAITED AT SAME PLACE TODAY NO ONE SHIOWED TO ME AS I DO NOT KNOW YOUR VEHICLE.
SO DISCRIBE THE MAIN HUB FOR ME AND TELL ME WHAT THE NEEDS ARE FOR ME TO CLAIM MY GOODS.
THANKS.

Quote:
Jan 12
Dear Customer:

Re: tracking number Bj5IYWkmntPkuXBCixxx

Because of high expenses in the capital, Allst@r does not maintain premises in Accra. Real estate and rents are simply too costly. Our Ghana depot is located in Tamale: Behind Reg. Coord. Council, Ssnit Flat Rd., Box 124, Tamale, Ghana. You would be welcome to pick up your parcel there if you wish, we would just need one day's advance notice so that we could have it set aside in our pick-up section.

Sincerely,
Mack Nughett3
Allst@r Shipping

Quote:
Jan 12
Good day Justice,
Sorry I am finaly back in the office. I am very sorry for all this mess. Have you heard from the shipping company?
Dr, Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
Jan 12, 2011

DEAR GEDD0N,I ,HEARD OF THEM TODAY,I WAITED FOR THEM THROUGT OUT YESTERDAY,YET I DO NOT SEE THEM BUT THEY TOLD ME TO CONTACT THEM WHICH I DID BUT NOW WHERE THEY TOLD ME THEY ARE,IS ABOUT 10 HOURS FROM ACCRA.YOU NEVER TOLD ME I WOULD STRESS TO GET THE EQUIPMENTS, NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE COMPANY HAS TO BE SO.I THOUGHT I COULD JUST GET THEM ONCE THE GOODS ARE HERE.THESE ARE THE GOODS I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 3RD JAN.YET THEY MOVED THEM TO TAMALE WHICH IS TO FAR FROM ACCRA.THE THING I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME, IS TO TELL THEM TO BRING THEM TO ACCRA IF YOU REALY AWARD THIS GRANT MR GEDDON. I BELEIVED YOU EVEN I TOLD YOU HE@VY ELECTRIC1TY KILLED MY FRIEND AND MY BROTHER.THIS COMPANY MAKING ME TO THINK MORE NOW.I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.ADVICE ME.I AM FED UP

So we set up the safari. I was sure it would take some convincing to get him to go.
Quote:
Jan 13
Good day Justice,
I just heard from the shipping company and they are saying they have tried to deliver the package three times and no one was at the address. They said it has been returned to their office in Tamale and will be returned to me within 10 days if it is not picked up.
As you know I sent this shipment with my personnel money not money from GEAFW1SP. Because of the insurance required to send $28,000 worth of equipment I HAD to go with a less expensive courier. I did this as a favor to you for doing a favor for me. I don't really appreciate your tone and expect an apology I am just trying to help you out.
If you don't want to go pick it up that is fine but they are going to charge me to deliver it back to me and I cant afford to then pay for the equipment to be shipped again.
I have to tell you I am growing frustrated. I feel like I keep trying to help you but you are not helping yourself. This is the second time I have shipped your equipment to you and still you are unable to collect it.

Dr. Arma Geddon

Amazingly he just went to Tamale!! Checked his IP on this email and sure enough was just outside of Tamale. I still suprised he took off without prodding.
Quote:
Jan 13

DEAR GEDD0N,I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP ME.BUT THERE IS NO DAY I HAD NEVER COMPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING GOING ON.BUT U ARE FAILING TO HEAR ME.LET ME ASK YOU THIS QUESTION,HOW CAN YOU LOCATE A PERSON YOU DO KNOW? ADDRESS GIVEN TO ME AT TEMALE IS A HOTEL. I JUST LEFT THE HOTEL PREMISES NOW ON MY TRIP BACK TO ACCRA.THIS IS WHAT THE SHIPPING COMPANY HAS COSTED ME.ALL MY TIME HAS BEEN WASTED TRYING TO GET THESE EQUIPMENTS.THIS IS MY MOST REGRETABLE DAY IN LIFE,TRAVELING TO TAMALE WITHOUT MEETING ANYBODY LIKE THE SHIPPING COMPANY.THIS IS TOO BAD.I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THEM YET YOU ARE BLAMING ME.WHY WOUN'T I GET THOSE THINGS IF I SEE THEM,WHY DO YOU THINK I DO NOT WANT TO GET THOSE GOODS?ALL THIS I TOLD YOU DAY TO DAY,REMEMBER I GAVE THEM THE ADDRESS TO DELIVER TO ME.WHY WOULD I NOT BE THERE WAITING?I WAITED ALL DAY WAITING FOR THESE PEOPLE,NOBODY SHOW UP.GEDDON TODAY MAKES ME TO FED UP THE MORE.YOU HAVE PAID THIS PEOPLE TELL THEM TO REDELIVER TO
ME AT GHANA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR ACCRA. WITH A GIVEN TIME IF THEY WANT,NO NEED TO RETURN TO YOU.TELL THEM TO DELIVER TO ME I WILL PAY FOR THEIR VEHICLE FUEL.THIS IS BETER TO RETURN TO YOU.thanks as i wait to read from you.JUSTICE.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Jan 14
LIKE I TOLD YOU,THEY MADE ME LOOSE MY MONEY FOR GOING TO TAMALE.I WENT THERE TO MEET NOBODY,WHY ALL THIS HAPPENING TO ME JUST FOR ME TO RECEIVE THOSE GOODS?I GAVE THEM THE ADDRESS,WHY WOULD I NOT BE AVAILABLE TO PICK THEM IF I SEE THEM,I HAVE TOLD YOU TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER I AM NOT SEEING ANYBODY AROUND TRYING TO DELIVER TO ME ALL THE TIME.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS THAT I AM NOT READY TO GET THOSE THINGS OR WHAT? TELL THEM TO DELIVER TO ME SINCE YOU HAVE PAID THEM.I WENT TO THE ADDRESS THEY GAVE TO ME TO WASTE MY MONEY TO MEET NOBODY.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.
JUSTICE.

Quote:
Jan 14
Good day Justice
There is something wrong with this shipping company. They will not return my emails. Have you heard from them?
I am investigating the situation now.
I am very sorry for all your troubles.
Dr Arm@ Gedd0n

Quote:
January 15, 2011

GOOD DAY MR GEDD0N,I DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM.I BELIEVE THOSE COMPANY NEVER EXIST.BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY BRANCH HERE IN GHANA,YET THEY SAY THEY ARE DELIVERY HERE THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN GHANA HERE,I WENT TO THE CUSTOMS THEY TOLD ME AMONG ALL SHIPPING COMPANY COMING TO GHANA FOR DELIVERY,NO ONE LIKE ALL STARS SHIPPING COMPANY IN THEIR LIST.SO I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THEM.
PLEASE DO INVESTIGATE THEIR MATER VERY WELL HOPE THEY ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE.
THANKS.

Quote:
January 15, 2011
Justice,
I have horrible news. I contacted the person that gave me information about AllstAr. I told him everything that happened. He was shocked. He told me he had talked to them several times on the phone. I told him I was told by Allst@r's customer service they do not use phones for communicating. My friend was very surprised. He sent me this website address http://Legit site/contactus.html to contact them. It is different than the site I found for Allst@r. I have been scammed! I do not know what to do. The Allst@r we have been talking to is a fake. They stole everything. If I go to the police GEFAFWISP will know I broke the rules I will be removed from the board. They will probably make me pay the money back for the missing equipment and the $2000 I sent. What do we do?
Please email me back ASAP.

Dr Arm@ Gedd0n.

And that is where the bait is for now. Obviously not over. I will update as the bait continues.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Last edited by bravo95 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I said it once, I'll say it again.

Justice got served.

Safari recorded at 1 month, 20 days? Ace work as always Bravo.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done, bravo!

Justice wrote:
THIS IS MY MOST REGRETABLE DAY IN LIFE

I know you can make him have a more 'regretable' day! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work, well done, I love those hats Laughing

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd Enjoyed reading this great bait and photos were amazing Twisted Evil - keep up the good work bow_down bow_down

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great bait! You pulled a McGuyver several times to keep it alive, and got far more out of the lad than someone less imaginative.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait and a great read!! clapping

Thanks for taking the time to put that all together!! I've tried to document some of mine in such detail (not that they're yet anywhere near you level of success) but it's always ended up taking up more time then I can find.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
enzed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

absolutely awesome !!!!!

inspiring

Laughing Laughing Laughing

if you do not desist from communication with him, you will surely end up digging in an un existing grave if not have your self to blame at the end of the day

what have i done to you that you west my time all this weeks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic