SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh oh! Pat's in a bad mood today! She comes back, and finds frozen, lazy agents! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Dearest Oke,

I come back from a long Christmas holiday, and this is the shit I have to look at?
Cammy has told me about your crappy, half-assed work that you have been trying to pass off as usable, and I'm incensed, Oke.
What is your problem? Do you have too much wax in your ears? Why don't you just do things right for Cammy, and stop wasting your resources on doing things wrongly? Oh, and I am very deeply offended by your hasty insults about MM's beliefs!! We are an unprejudiced company, and make no judgments about Nigerians or any other countries' people! I have many friends in Nigeria, have lived in Nigeria for many weeks while working there, and I know for a fact that they are not all scammers. If I ever hear any more offensive comments about the management here, I'll fire your ass so fast, it will make your head spin, Oke.

Please explain this term, "brain crack," that you used to describe something about the company. Just what the hell are you talking about? Are you some kind of malcontent, or are you taking drugs? You seem to live in some kind of Fantasy World. Have you ever been to Disneyland? "It's A Small World" comes to mind.
Maybe that's where you belong, Oke. Perhaps you should visit Future World, where MM makes the future come true today.

Oke, you know that we do not give advance payments before acceptable work is accomplished by our employees, so stop your incessant begging, and do your work right the first time. If you had concentrated on that and finished Cammy's Project, you might have money in your pocket right now. as we had an event at Yankari Park in Nigeria over Christmas. Since you had a bad attitude, I removed your name from the list of agents to be invited. Your negativity would have rubbed off on our clients, and I could not risk that at that time. Another event is scheduled for Valentine's Day, and if you want to collect your salary and commissions for Cammy's Project, you will take your job seriously, and do everything EXACTLY as Cammy asks, with no excuses, bitching, moaning, or begging.

That's all I'm gonna say to you for now, Oke. Just get going before I take out my big stick and make you write three 1,000 word apology letters by hand to me, Cammy, and Randy.

Have a nice day,
Ms.Cr0kin
Smile Think he can keep his big fat mouth shut and work?

Next, comes Mr. Worthless Rashidi. I tried to send a copy to Fatou Ba, his model, but her email addy was no good. Will he continue by writing as "Fatou," or will he quit his job? In any event, he was begging for slaps.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Rashidi,

I hope you and your models had nice Holidays, sitting on your fat, lazy asses, and doing nothing for this company since you have started. I have re-read our emails, and it seems that all you want to do is beg for petty cash for not working one second. You are 140% talk and 0% action! You and this company had a deadline to provide pictures for a $3,000,000 contract with a major Auto Manufacturer, and you chose to ignore the deadline, ignore the company requirements for a few sample pictures of your models, and instead stuff your faces with honey-baked hams, turkeys, dressing, mashed potatoes, cheesecake, and gallons of Baron DeValls Spanish wine. I hope that all the food you crammed down your gluttonous throats gave you all the shits, Mr. Rashidi.
If not, then this next little bit of enlightenment from me surely will.

After your last unprofessional begging email, I hired other agents to take your place, and
do the photoshoot that was assigned to you. Luckily for the company, the client approved and the huge contract was signed. Ms. Joy Sankoh and Mike Itsede split the $67,000 commission, plus they were each paid $7,000 agent quarterly salaries and collected them at our Nigerian Christmas Gala Model Event at SSCamp in Yankari National Park. Their two models, Busty Strumpet and Lisa Bloom, were fantastic and they made $100,000 for their hard work. The pictures and videos we received were top notch, and they really came through in the clutch for us, meeting the deadline of December 20th! One solid week of working hard saved the contract, something that you seem unable to provide, Mr. Rashidi.

I don't think you had any models to do the work at all. I think you were just bullshitting me the whole time, Mr. Rashidi. Why else would you keep begging, when so much money was at stake for you? Or, maybe you are just a stupid, lazy, lying fucker, an impostor or a joker. Regardless, one thing is for sure. You are 140% useless human waste. Even a toad is more useful than you are. Toads at least eat malaria-infected mosquitoes.

You disappointed me and wasted so much of my precious time Mr. Rashidi, I might even keep the generous Company Christmas Bonuses that were passed out to every Moosechuckle Modeling agent and model at our SSC Yankari event. JFYI- that's $5,000 each. To think of the months of hard work and time I expended on your sorry asses makes me sick to my stomach, and $15,000 of your money in my pocket might make the pains and anguishes I suffered because of you more palatable. You have shown me nothing to prove to me that you deserve it at all, Mr. Rashidi, and it sure would make it easier to afford that BMW I have my eye on right now. I'm sure that I can convince Randy, our Human Resources Manager, to fire all you lazy beggars at the next company meeting.

The modeling business depends on speed, hard work, and dedication to excellence.
You act like a dead man, Mr. Rashidi. No matter what I wrote to you, you ignored except to croak for petty cash. You have no work ethic. You may not even know what the word means. Dead men never tell tales of success, Mr. Rashidi. Remember that. You could learn a nice lesson from a toad.

I'm sending your models this email, too. They need to know what a loser you are. Women shouldn't be dragged down, robbed, and controlled by lazy beggars like you. If they are smart, they will sever their ties from you. They will be free to contact me to take your job as agent if they wish, but only if they exhibit a higher work-ethic and honesty that you do not possess. At Moosechuckle Modeling, it's work first, payment later, just like it is everywhere in this world. I'll let you know of the Board's decision on your termination from this company, Mr. Rashidi, and it doesn't look good for you at all.

Sincerely,
Ms. Pat

N.B. Fatou Ba, please also forward this email to model Rokuya Saue. She never gave me her email address. I want her to read this, too. Thank you.
Pat
I hope he starts puking his guts out after seeing the dollas he lost last month. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

There is another mugu in Pat's account, yacking about his silly transaction instead of the wonderful world of MM. I'll tell him about our profitable business, and see if he has any leggy female models for the Valentine's Day shoot. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy has received an apology!

Quote:
I want to start by apologizing to you, base on my last email that caurse a little bridge between you and me, and the COMPANY... I sincerely apologize to you saying ' I AM VERY SORRY', please accept my apology for using some offensive terms, though they are not harmful or toublesome words as you think, the words like 'brain crack' are just angry word meaning difficult someone, that's all.... But again i sincerely apologize if the company sees me as a despirate or an irresponsible person, as a result why i was not informed about the Yankari Park in Nigeria over Christmas... please just give me the next step ahead, so i can resume my duties...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But again i sincerely apologize if the company sees me as a despirate or an irresponsible person,

He probably means 'desk pirate' right?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the "brain crack" email, too.
Quote:
IP: 41.184.72.16
Subject: Apology
Tel: Not found

Dear RO,

I want to use this opportunity apologize to you , base on what I have cost you and the COMPANY... I sincerely apologize to you saying ' I AM VERY SORRY', please accept my apology for using some offensive terms, though they are not harmful or troublesome words as you think, the words like 'brain crack' are just angry word meaning difficult someone, that's all.... But again i sincerely apologize if the company sees me as a despirate or an irresponsible person, as a result why i was not informed about the Y4nkari Park in Nigeria over Christmas... please just give me the next step ahead, so i can resume my duties...

Regards,
0ke E

Wonderful Very Happy any plans? I have just sent him my prewritten reply for a job application, as if I didn´t remember him any more...shall I put him in contact with ?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about setting our favorite goat-hugger (the only one so far..) for a cash pickup at the Annual Valentine's Day Lover's Model Event at Yankari? We'll have to see if he qualifies by actually doing some preliminary shots with his models? for Cammy. Sorry is nice, but working for MM trumps sorry every time. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke halfheartedly apologized to Pat.
Quote:
from oke
to pat
date Fri, Jan 14, 2011
subject Apology

Dear Pat,

I’m sorry,It was wrong of me to used that word on the Management .the Company did not deserve it, and you certainly did not deserve it from someone like me.

It was embarrassing, and I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for {you, institution, the team, company.the words like 'brain crack' are just angry word meaning difficult someone,

If you can bring yourself to forgive me, I can promise that something like this will never happen again. I can’t say what made me {say/do} what I did. Whether it was frustration, momentary anger or just a lapse of better judgment, my actions were unnecessary and infantile.

I am normally not like this. While I am not excusing myself from my {unprofessional/immature} actions, I believe I acted the way I did because of my {fatigue, bad day)

I hope we can continue to {work together, maintain our friendship.

Sincerely,

Oke
I thought it could be original, but another baiter found where Oke ripped it from. Mad

Pat replied to Oke's apology:
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

Hmmm.. this looks familiar, doesn't it?
http://www.apologyletters.net/apology_letter_for_behavior.php

Apology Letter for Behavior

Dear {Recipient}

Please allow me to apologize for what I {said, did, etc…} on {day of week}. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect {you, organization} deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from {doing their job, learning, etc…}.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to {working, learning from, etc…} you {again/soon}. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at {email/phone}.

Sincerely,
{Sender Name}

What do you think?

Really, Oke! Must you copy and paste apology letters? I thought you had a few more brain cells than that. Well, you did add 3 short paragraphs of your own, And you were dead-on perfect in describing yourself and your actions as "infantile." So, you get big brownie points for that. I guess I'll let it slide this time, as you were such a sweet dear by hugging that goat for me.
Just don't try to put one over on me by cutting any more corners, and we will get along just fine.
Your apology is accepted. I can see that you are truly sorry.

Now, on to business.
We have a Valentine's Day Event in Nigeria coming up soon! Are you interested in meeting us and picking up your salary? Also, what about your models? Would they like to collect their funds, too? If so, we need a simple Valentine's Day Project done for our Moosechuckle Modeling Brochure of 2011 before you come up to meet us. What Cammy and I need are some nice Valentine's Day pictures. They will be used to promote the company in our new brochure that will be ready for our first Nigerian Modeling Event. Once you get those pictures to me, I'll give you the details of where you can come to pick up your funds. You wanted Nigeria, and you are in luck! We booked a Nigerian Event at a fabulously plush resort, all expenses paid for you, your models, and all the other agents! Aren't you excited? I sure am!

What we need you to do is this:

1. Find red clothes for you and your models to wear. Red is for Valentine's Day!

2. Get yourself a 3 foot square piece of cardboard and paint it red. Cut out the cardboard into the shape of a big heart.

3. Then, in black or white letters (whatever color is easier for you to find) write these words on the big red heart: WE LOVE MOOSECHUCKLE MODELING

4. Go back to that nice man who let you hug his goat and take pictures there like you did before.
You and each model hugging one of his goats, with the big red heart in the picture. One picture for each of you, and one group shot of all of you with the heart held by the person in the center of the picture at chest level.

An extra $500 will be payable to each of you in cash when you arrive at the event for doing this small project.

Thank you, Oke dear, and I'm looking forward to getting these pictures and adding them to our 2011 MM Brochure!

Hugs,
Pat
Smile

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have let him know that I found out where he ripped if off from, but Pat is omniscient! Wink I sure hope the small boy is truly sorry enough to get back to work!

Next up, Rashidi. Too bad he got the chopping block, but he was just too lazy for the Modeling business.

After my page long castings of aspersions on his character, all he comes back with after 8 days is this?
Quote:
thanks for all

What? No rant?!! This won't do! So Pat pokes him, perhaps for the last time:
Quote:
subject Goodbye, Mr. Rashidi

Dear Mr. Rashidi,

You're welcome, from me, Randy, Cammy, and the entire Moosechuckle staff.
I'm glad that you enjoyed reading the truth about yourself in my last email to you. I hope that it was enlightening for you, and will help you in your future endeavors. The MM board has made their decision regarding your employment here, and unfortunately for you, you have been officially terminated, retroactive to the first of this year. All of your quarterly salary and Christmas bonus have been reallocated to our other agents. There is no severance package for you, either. You will receive zero money from us, Mr. Rashidi.
Your models' funds are being kept in their accounts for a short period of time, in case they change their minds and actually want to do some work by themselves. But only if they are working independently, away from your incompetent controlling hands and stupid lazy mind.
I tried contacting them, but was unable to. Fatou Ba's email bounced, and I do not have Rokuya Saue's email. If they do not contact me soon, their salaries and opportunity with Moosechuckle Modeling will suffer the same fate as yours. That would be a real shame. They seemed like nice girls, only very shy.

Oh, well. Business must go on! Goodbye, Mr. Rashidi.

Ms. Crokin

Smile I wonder if Rashidi will come back and impersonate his models, trying to collect their cash? The door is still open. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Moochieschnuffels,

I'm wondering if you should mask your company name. I did a Google search and this latest page was the top hit.

Oke's apology letter was terrible. Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, N.O.R.A. for watching out for me. I had a brain fart there, and had to edit out 2 references in my last post. Our official website is number one, now, as it should be! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to our N.O.R.A. ("Noone Objects Randy Altogether"?) internet security team for pointing that out Very Happy

Nice work, Slaphappy Very Happy While I was reading through 0ke´s apology email, I somehow thought "My, this sounds like a massmail somehow! Also that vocabulary is beyond 0ke´s normal writing"

Pat having pointed out that to him means in turn that RO is too dense to understand this; with tears in the eyes RO believes 0ke is a really good boy. He listens to Pat all the time anyway. So when Pat says "Meet us all in Nigeria on Valentine´s Day, RO will be happy to hire a few guys dressed as policemen and making an end to all their scamming, except for that bassist and that saxophone guy who escaped. Some like it hot, Tracy!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was actually the thread that got me joining here. God i spent days reading it. lol Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fridge - We are glad that you are enjoying this thread. You exhibit dedication and fine taste in choosing to read about our meat grinder. Very Happy
It looks like Oke is our only interested party in the world of modeling right now. We'll have to dig up some more. But you know how hard it is to get lads to do anything without advance fees. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your words, Fridge Smile

I am still ASEMming the format out every other day or so. However, true dedication is a rare thing among scammers.

Or 50 ASEMS a day are far too few. -
[They are! In the salad days it were close to 950.]

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent:

Quote:
You have no idea how close you came to getting me fired... Luckily we found a new source for the AFL pix and the contract was completed in time!
Pat gave me the go-ahead for a new contract; one for Valentine's Day, under the title NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING. It won't need complex accessories; just all-white outfits (jacket, shirt, trousers, shoes; hats are optional).
[1] A man and a woman
[2] Two women
[3] Two men
[4] All six together with a sign that reads HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Shouldn't be difficult...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Oke has lots of pictures to take now! Cammy's and Pat's too!
Business is booming! Very Happy Laughing
Nothing from the small boi this morning. He must feel shell shocked. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three days after receiving his assignment (emphasis added)...

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply, I did not receive your mail in time only for me to check my spam messages i got your mail there I will get everything done before 3rd of February.is it ok by you? because i have to go and arrange for all the necessary materials which will be needed for the job.Pat gave me some assignment and its been completed

O RLY?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's latest:

Quote:
February 3rd will be fine. I expect good work from you this time. Don't let me down.

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat received 14 messages with attachments in her inbox. Each attachment had about 5 pictures each of his Valentine's Day 2011 Brochure project.
Pat's jaw hit the floor, and she is in shock and awe! Get a look at one of the pics he sent her. Shocked Very Happy

There are almost 70 pictures, so once I get them uploaded to a folder for viewing, I'll post the link. Oke even had RED tennis shoes on for the pics!
He must be a man of real style and grace. Pat is very pleased! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW. Shocked Very Happy jump_4_joy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! Here are Moosechuckle's Valentine's Day Goathuggers, in all their glory! Thank you gentlemen. Very Happy Laughing
Hey, was that one of the boys giving Pat the finger? Shocked

Valentine's Day 2011 Folder link

EDIT: See FrumpyBB's post directly below. I did not know that 4shared played those silly games with shared folders! I'm so ashamed. Embarassed
Thanks for coming to the rescue, again, Frumpy! Very Happy

Update: Pat had to give her little puppy-goat a big pat on the back for such a good job.
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

Wow! I'm impressed by you and your model's hard work and dedication to our brochure project.
It will take Randy and me some time to go through the pictures with Emily of our photography
group, and choose a few of them to use. Cammy has told me that you have given her a firm date
for completing her project, too. If you do as well a job on her's as you have done on mine, you could
be nominated for our Employee Of The Month Award. Great job, Oke. I am very pleased.

Warmest regards,
Pat Smile XO
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to you two clapping clapping clapping

RO was absent (minded) the past weeks but will return from tomorrow on. I have always checked the "mugu collecting" boxes and there are all just new formats there, you are doing the work with the real talent all on your own there Very Happy

EDIT An unrelated matter but please watch out: Do not use the "Download the whole folder" function up there, the default setting is that the hoster wishes you to pay! Can´t be turned off..

EDIT 1 Here is the complete ZIP of ALL the above 0ke Goat "I love MM" photos (132 MB!) :

http://www.4shared.com/file/Z2c5Ky3b/Valentine_Brochure_Pics.html

EDIT 2 The same in resized formart (1600 x 1200) - just 10 MB Smile :

http://www.4shared.com/file/9OXlme87/Valentine_Brochure_Pics_small.html

EDIT 3, Friday local evening
Quote:
Dear Pat,

I have gotten all the necessary materials needed for the photosshooting, but yet i can`t find any white Jackets.it seem that white jacket are rare, and base on our target date, i don't want anything that will exceed that 3rd Feb for the uploading of the photos to you... i write to inform you if i can go ahead.

Please reply promptly

Regards,

0ke E

Isn´t that Yastreb´s assignment? Or are they dressing up as SSC waiters?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yep, that's Cammy's assignment... White shirts will do, but no further excuses!

Quote:
You may proceed with white shirts or blouses rather than white jackets, but there must be no other problems, OK?

Sand Timer x 7
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable !!! Shocked

bow_down bow_down

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oke seeks approval from Pat to go ahead with Cammy's project without the white jackets. He's on tiptoes with her now. Smart boi. Very Happy
Quote:
subject I am set...

Dear Pat,

I have gotten all the necessary materials needed for the photosshooting, but yet i can`t find any white Jackets.it seem that white jacket are rare, and base on our target date, i don't want anything that will exceed that 3rd Feb for the uploading of the photos to you... i write to inform you if i can go ahead.

Please reply promptly

Regards,

Oke

Fine by Pat. We need this done so he can focus on collecting his money at the Valentine's Day Event!
Quote:
Dearest Oke,

It is more important not to miss the deadline, so forget about the white jackets for now and just do Cammy's photoshoot as planned. I have told her that it's fine with me for you to just go ahead with it. Big smiles in the pictures will move the focus of the client's eyes away from any fashion deficiencies. We look forward to receiving the pictures on schedule. Thank you, Oke.

Warmest regards,
Pat Smile
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Photos have arrived - 30 in all; I'm downloading now. Assessment and posting to follow.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you don´t mind me unrolling my mattress and going to bed for some 8 hours in the meantime, snoring audibly through the office doors while I hope you can also upload the complete package to 4shared.com or similar Smile
I promise I´ll dream of a very nice Valentine surprise for 0ke I know he will enjoy!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic