SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Legendary Satanic Orgy Bait From Hell

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really proud of this one. It's my bait, but I still laugh a lot when reading through it. Probably my favorite dialog out of all the baits I've done up till now. I get a refugee romance “girl” to join my Satanist cult and agree to come to California for my cult's Satanist orgies. I get her to answer a lot of ridiculous questions, get her hopes up about a ridiculously huge money transfer... and, well, I don't want to spoil it for you, but this bait is pretty insane, involving a total of 4 different characters on my side (I originally planned 6, but the baiter got scared off before then) and 3 on her side. Cheating, backstabbing, MURDER, a police investigation, and LOTS and LOTS of Satanism.

To explain why I did this: It's always struck me as odd that scammers always profess to be extremely devout Christians (or, in some occasions, devout Muslims, but it's usually Christians) and spend lots of time saying that “God is on our side” or “God has blessed us” and so on. So I wondered what would happen if I played a Satanist and took her “there is no religion barrier when it comes to love” spiel. I actually have played a Satanist in about 10 or so baits so far, but I found that stating that I'm a Satanist is generally a bait killer. I even had one bait that was going on for 3 weeks that immediately ended when I told the guy that I was converting to Satanism, but only after he desperately tried to stop me. And, considering that most people in Western African countries are very very superstitious, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

So, for this one, I did the “join my church” idea, but in reference to a Satanic cult... and with the purpose of getting the girl to come over for a ritualistic orgy. This is the only baiter I managed to actually get to go along with the Satanism angle.

Sit back and enjoy.

Quote:
Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 12:14:07 PM
Subject: HELLO

My Dearest,
Compliment of the day,
How are you today together with your business and your entire
family? I guess that everything is ok with you
As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today and i choosed you as the only one whom i can give my heart as far as love is concern ensuring i bring joy and happiness into your door step. if you are interested in me and want to know more about me and to view my beautiful pictures,
you can contact me My dear i want you to understand that there is no age,race,colour and religion bar when it comes to true love, only what is important is pure love and devoted relationship,Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible,Thank you.
Miss Agatha.
please write me with my email so that i can give you my picture

Quote:
Dear Agatha,

I was surprised and overjoyed to receive your amazing e-mail of glory and honor and power. You have such a beautiful name. It conjures up pictures in my mind of a young supple nubile nymph sitting in a glade. It's just so romantic. I have no idea where you saw my profile, but I'm so glad that you did. Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Biff R0driguez Junior. I'm 31 years old and I live in Venice Beach, California. As for my job, well... you could call me a "problem solver." I just, you know, solve people's problems. It makes good money, I guess. I've attached a picture of myself so you can see what I look like. This picture was taken about a year ago before I quit my rock band, Decapitated Ghost Soccer Player (had some great times with those guys, but I guess it was just time to hang it up. I still have severe hearing problems from the experience, but it was worth it).

Hoping to hear from you soon... and looking forward to your pics.

Biff R0driguez Jr.

I attach a picture of “Biff,” which is actually a somewhat intimidating picture of Bjorn Strid from the Swedish melodic death metal band Soilwork.

Quote:
Subject: I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Good day my dear,
I have received your mail and i am very sorry for my late reply due to there was no Internet connection at our reverend father's office all this while and that is the reason why you have not heard from you all this while, please accept my apology.
Thank for your reply to my massage I was very happy when i saw your response. As i told you earlier age can never be a barrier between true love, what matter most in any relationship is the love the both party share for each other.
My names are Miss. Agatha Celeb Omar, i am single 24 years old  from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Eng. Celeb Omar, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North,KM 14 Rufusik Avenue Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like swimming, dancing, cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as love songs mostly west life song, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.

As attached with are my pictures and my identity card for you to see whom you are communicating with, and i will also like to see your pictures as well. I wait to hear from you soonest.
Yours truly
Agatha

Quote:
Dearest Agatha,

It was such a totally awesome experience reading your e-mail. I thought it was kind of weird that there was no Internet connection at your reverend's office. I thought that most religious folks had gotten over the stigma of new technology by now. No need to apologize, though! I'm an understanding type of guy, you know?

Well, you are right. Age can never be a barrier between true love. Whether 10 years or 20 years or 30 years! It's just pure freedom. And that's the problem with religion. Always trying to tell you what to do. I'm an Atheistic Satanist, you know? Now don't get me wrong. I don't literally believe in the existence of the devil (although it would be totally awesome if he did exist. He'd be the most kickass dude ever!), but I believe he stands as... a symbol of man's inherent nature. Do as you will, to put it another way? Do you dig?

Well, as I mentioned in my last e-mail, I'm 31 years old and I live in Venice Beach, California. Been an interesting 31 years so far, let me tell you! You were kind enough to tell me your hobbies, so let me share some of mine. I like snow boarding, Satanism, music, the occult, theoretical astrophysics, horror movies, and Uzbekistanian cuisine.

I already sent you one of my pictures in my last e-mail, but since you asked for more, here's another one. This was taken when I was on vacation in Iceland last Fall after the release of my band's final album, "The Crazed Cows of Doom and Damnation." It didn't get very good reviews, but I thought it ruled.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!

Biff R0driguez Jr.

Quote:
Subject: THIS IS THE MORE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU

Good day my dear,

Thank you for your response to my mail, I am very happy for your reply. As i told you earlier I am staying in a refugee camp. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Peter Gilbert whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

The Reverend father's e-mail address is ([email protected]) This is his telephone No. +221 768 545 382. You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you call tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to come and answer your call.

Due to the trust and love i have for you, i write to inform you that my late father deposited the sum of US$3.5 Million (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with a Bank in London in which he used my name as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and I have to inherit the money having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for his death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead and the Deposit certificate of the fund deposit and I gave them those certificates as demanded and the bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said since I do not have any traveling documents to come to London to claim the money and even a bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf, this is the more reason why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to me here to enable me arrange my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education.

Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you in your country, then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information need to know about the money so that you will contact them directly for the transfer the money into your bank account.

(2). Or to help me come over to meet with you in your country first, so that both of us will team up together to get the money transfer in to your bank account or in any account that will contain all the money.

I promised to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about business. I am really in need of your help and i want you to try as much as you can to help me over this matter. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours truly
Agatha

Quote:
Hi Agatha,

Judging from your pictures, that refugee camp must be a pretty nice place. After my family was massacred when we were in vacation in Israel about 14 years ago, I had to stay in a refugee camp in Lebanon for a few years. It wasn't too bad to be honest. I think people exaggerate too much about how bad refugee camps are. I mean... sure, they aren't the Ritz Carlton, but they're not that bad. Sucks how you had to get there, though.

You can give Reverend Father Peter Gilbert my e-mail address if you want, but I really don't get along very well with religious people. And usually when they find out I'm a Satanist, they tell me that I'm "evil" or they look at me weird. But, if he's okay with me being a Satanist, then by all means, have him contact me. Unfortunately, as I mentioned several e-mails back, my hearing really suffered from the years I spent playing in my band, Decapitated Ghost Soccer Player. So, I have a lot of difficulty talking on the phone. I usually can't make out what's being said. Have you ever heard of Tinnitus? Well, I've got a really extreme case of that and I get this ringing in my ears all the time. It's kinda inconvenient. I have to tell people to say things over and over. I don't even have a telephone in my apartment anymore and I've never owned a cell phone.

Yeah, when you said your dad was an oil tycoon, I imagined he probably had a bunch of money for you to inherit. I would have never imagined he kept it in London though. That's just amazing! Seriously! I was just in London a few weeks ago.

When you say "your country," I assume you mean the United States of America. Does that mean you plan on marrying me for a green card? Isn't that a little fast? I mean, we just started e-mailing each other a few days ago... But, you're right. I think we DO have a connection. I can feel it in my prostate.

I was looking at your pictures and you're pretty damn sexy. I mean, wow! Not sure if you'd be interested in this, but there's this ritual that one of my Satanic cults does sometimes involving a 24-member orgy involving 16 guys and 8 girls (9 if we include you). It's pretty sexy and there's a lot of fun going on. Man, I can't wait to see the way the candles light up your face as you lay on the altar engraved with pentagrams!

If you're interested, we can look into flying you over here and maybe investing that money into something extremely profitable (maybe a record company for polka, hip hop, and underground brutal technical death metal). Anyway, give me your thoughts on this.

Your servant in darkness,

Biff R0driguez Jr.

She doesn't reply to this e-mail for two weeks and I'm pretty sure the Satanist, orgy, marriage, or refugee camp lines might have turned her off, but bam! I get another e-mail from her out of the blue.

Quote:
Good morning my dear,

I have received your mail in response to my proposal. Please i want you to understand that every thing i told you about my self, my family and the money is truth and i will appreciate it so much if you can help me to receive this money in your account first.

Then after you have received the money, you will send some money to me to enable me arrange for my traveling documents to come over to meet with you in your country and to continue with my education there while you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment there in your country.

As my appointed trustee to receive the money on my behalf please I will like you to forward to me those information bellow so that i can know you very well:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2. YOUR ADDRESS:

3. YOUR AGE:

4. OCCUPATION:

5. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:

6. TELEPHONE NO:

I will give you the full details of my late father's Deposit account information and the Bank contact information for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer of the money in to your account as soon as i receive the above information from you.

But if you insist that i must have to come over to meet with you and your group first, then you have to bear in mind that you and your group are going to take care ofd my traveling expenses.

I look forward to your positive response.

Yours truly
Favour

If you're thinking “Did I read that right?”... yes, you did. She just used her reverend's computer to agree to have a Satanic orgy with me and 23 other people – as long as my “group” takes care of her traveling expenses.

Quote:
Agatha Darling,

I had wondered what happened to after so many days of no e-mails. I hope you're feeling alright. It wouldn't be safe to do an orgy while you're sick. You could spread the sickness to everyone else involved. And I don't think they'd like that one bit. I know I wouldn't.

Well, here's my info:

1. Full Name: Biff In1go R0driguez Jr.
2a. Home Address: #204, Sterling Heights, 3378 Beethoven Street, Venice, California, 90291
2b. Office Address: M3sa Fuega Imports, 1219 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, California 90405
3. Age: 31 years old
4. Occupation: Manager for Export/Import Business
5. Country of Origin: United States of America (unless you mean my heritage. In that case, my dad is from Argentina and my mother is from Finland, but I only have US citizenship)
6. Telephone number: N/A (As I've told you a thousand times)

You're a sweet girl, Agatha. Not too bright sometimes, but very sweet and I would love to have you here by my side. But let's get the money first.

Love always,
Biff

After she didn't respond for two days after that, I decided to throw her another e-mail.

Quote:
Agatha, honey,

After talking it over with my group, we've decided to respond to your open-minded post which I've quoted below, so you know which one I'm referring to (you seem to zone out every now and then):

"But if you insist that i must have to come over to meet with you and your group first, then you have to bear in mind that you and your group are going to take care ofd my traveling expenses."

Well, the other members of the cult were really impressed that you would take the initiative and agree to arrange the ritual over your reverend's computer. They (and I) feel that we could take this several ways, but we essentially have one of two choices.

A: You can agree to come to California to perform the ritual with us and we provide the traveling expenses

ORRRR, even better:

B: We can go to Senegal to perform the ritual with you and any others willing in the area (there are always people willing to get down and I think any community has people willing to get out of the centuries-long oppression of Christianity and perhaps take a step into the warm outstretched arms of Satan).

Now, some of my group members have dreamed of performing a ritual in Western Africa, so we might prefer to take it that way. But if you are uncomfortable with that, we will definitely be able to provide the traveling expenses: airplane ticket (first-class, of course!), pickup at the airport, and any expenses occurred in the US. I personally would be more than willing to cover all food expenses incurred while in California. And you could stay at my apartment. If you don't want to stay at my apartment, I can cover hotel expenses.

Let me know what you think!

Love,
Biff

Quote:
Title: I AM WILLING TO COMPE OVER TO MEET YOU AND YOUR GROUP

Good evening my dear,

I have received your mail with your data information and i am very happy to know more about you. I have heard what you said and i will appreciate it so much if you can help me to come over to meet with you there at US, but the mean problem is that i don't have any money with me here to come over to meet with you and your group.

I have discussed this matter with our reverend father and i have let him know that i am desperate to move out of the camp to meet with you, he made me to understand that it will cost me a total sum of US$780 to secure all my traveling documents and i will appreciate it so much if you can send the money to me to enable me arrange the documents.

After i have arrived there i will invite some other girl friends who are desperate to travel out of the country to join our group over there, you can count on me for that because i am going to help the cult to have many members.

If truly you are willing to send the money, then you to tell me so that i will tell you on how to send the money to me. I look forward to hearing good news from you.

I remain yours truly
Agatha

Quote:
Good morning, sweetie,

I can't express how happy your e-mail made me. I felt a little special something deep down inside. Perhaps this what it feels like to truly be in love. I thank Satan for bringing you into my life. We expected only you to come and join us in California, but the idea that we may have several beautiful young African women coming to join the cult just blows me away. Thank you, Agatha. You are amazing!

I was a little surprised to hear that you spoke with the reverend about this. In my experience, most Christians are not accepting of people of other religions and especially not of Satanists. Do you think he might be interested in joining us? How old is he, anyway? Just an idea. I have no idea how open-minded of a reverend he is, but he definitely has been kind to you.

$780 sounds very reasonable to me. I imagine you don't have a bank account living in a refugee camp, but just let me know how we could possibly get the money over to you.

Love always,
Biff

I got some ideas and my friend made some suggestions, so I sent another e-mail several hours later before she could respond.

Quote:
Dearest Agatha,

When you get time, could you please send me your measurements? Each member of the cult has to wear their own robe during the ceremonies and, since you will be joining us, I'm going to have to order a robe that's just your size. You looked pretty small in the pictures you sent me, so we'll probably have to have a robe custom made. I'm 187 centimeters tall and around 92 kilograms in weight, and my robe was custom-made as well.

Also, the other members of the cult have agreed that you will need to say the initiation prayer and perform the old altar ritual. You don't have to do the old altar ritual anytime soon, but we will need you to say the initiation prayer to become a member of our cult. The intiation prayer is what all "initiates" (new members) of our cult must say when joining. It affirms your dedication to the cult and to Satan, and it also binds your soul to mine. Our cult keeps a fund for helping out any member of the cult who is in serious need of money and I suggested that we give you $10,000 of that money to help you bring other young girls from your country over here, covering their plane ticket expenses and passport expenses as well.

Although there are many different sects of Satanism, our cult is known as the Acolytes of Be3lzebub.

The initiation prayer is:
With the tears of the arch-demon Gral'ok'ak, I do dedicate my prostate body unto the cult.
While dripping goat blood on my bosom, I declare that Satan is my master
And that Biff is eternally bound to me.
Our souls burn together and then are no more
Because we have given them to Satan.
The pentagram of the Acolytes of Be3lzebub has been branded on my soul.
I denounce all others
For I am his, and we are Satan's.

Normally this prayer is to be said aloud in front of members of our cult, but since there are no members of the cult in Senegal, we ask that either film yourself saying this on camera and send us the video or write the prayer on a large sheet of paper and take photographs of yourself holding the prayer so that we can clearly see the words and then send us the photographs (if the photo is clear, only one photo is needed).

Some of the members of the cult didn't think you were serious enough about the cult, but I told them how much we love each other and assured him that you would be one of our most dedicated members.

Love until the end of time,
Your Biff

Quote:
Good evening my dear Biff,

I have received your mail and and i am very happy to ready from you but your condition in your second mail sounds some how to me, why all these request from me? whereas i am coming over to meet with you and your group and from there i can take the initiation the way you and your group want it.

I want you to understand that i can not afford to snap pictures, for now because i don't have any money with me to and i want you to let your group, know that i am serious to join the cult and i have let all my friends in the camp know about this and they are more than willing to travel out to face what ever they see in life out there.

Life here is very difficult so every body want to move out and i will help to convert so many of my friends to the cult, this may sound some how to you but i mean every thing i am telling you, the Earlie you and your group believe on me, the better. But if you and your group think that i am not serious, then you can forget about me because i can not promise what i can not fulfill.

There is a question you asked about our reverend father, for your information i did not tell him any thing about the cult, i only told him that i am traveling out with your help and he is fully in support of me. So when i come over to meet with you and your group, i will plan on how to bring all my friends to our group without any problem, think about it.

As you suggested, you are to send the money by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the bellow information;

Name: Agatha Celeb Omar
City: Dakar
Test question: Code
Answer: 1234

You will send the payment information to me after you make the payment, please try your best for me as i am depending so much on you and promise you and the cult that you all will not regret helping me. I look forward to hearing good news from you.

I remain your truly
Agatha

Quote:
Agatha,

Your e-mail broke my heart. I never imagined you could be so cold-hearted and insensitive. I thought you loved me! I thought we had something special! And you can't do this one easy thing for me? I worked hard on the deal to get you $10,000 from our members' fund. They thought that you weren't serious about the cult, but I told them you WERE serious. They said "How can we believe she's committed to this if she isn't even a member?" and I said, "Because I love her!" But I knew they were right. How could I send you money with all this doubt in my mind? I've been doing all of this work for you up until now and you can't do the simplest thing for me!

Are you committed to this, Agatha? Are you committed to me? More importantly, do you love me?! If you do, then why can't you bind your soul to mine before the might and power of the dark lord Satan?! I'm not asking you to take naked pictures of yourself or to dress up like a clown. What I asked you to do was quite simple and quite easy. If you don't have a camera, borrow one. I'm sure the reverend would lend you one!

The might of Satan is fierce, Agatha. He takes care of his own. But he will not tolerate blasphemy. If you blaspheme the lord and power of the air, you will regret it.

I'm beside myself, Agatha, at your lack of love for me, your lack of commitment to me, your lack of devotion to the cult, and your blasphemy against our lord Satan. You disappoint me... and you broke my heart.

Broken,
Biff

Quote:
How are you today?together with your groups.I hope every things is ok with you.
Honey i am so sorry for my late reply to your mail.Is because of my situation here in the camp,i don't normal go to the Rev office.Honey,regarding to your mail which you send to me.i red and understand.concerning what you told me to do,i want you to understand one thing that i loves you with all my heart.But my love,the law of this country and also in this camp as a refugee we don't has any right to go out to snap picture.I have try to confuse our Rev to snap us a group picture but he refuse.Honey to tell you that i love you and i want to be with you and your members.i have also told some of my friends about what you wrote to me.The issue is that we don't have group picture even the one i sent to you is the one that i has when my parents are alive.concerning about my friends,four of them have committed there pictures to me.Honey,as you can see i have explain everything to you.
Please,my love you have to think about my condition here try to help me out.I am waiting to hear from you
Yours sincerely
Agatha.

Quote:
Agatha,

You just really need to try hard to get those pictures. I don't care if you have to steal a camera to do it. I don't care if you have to physically harm someone to do it. Steal from the reverand if you have to. But I cannot send you money until I have proof that you are devoted to the dark lord and his plans for your future. I love you, but the other members of the cult tell me that I shouldn't trust you so easily... and I think they are right. I told our high priestess, Julie 4nn Darkstar, all about you and she told me she wanted to get in contact with you. I e-mailed your e-mail address to her and she said she would be in contact with you sometime today (or possibly tomorrow). She's the type of woman you do not want to say "no" to. I've tried to deny her before, and believe me. She is one who cannot be denied. You may feel some reservations about talking to her, but please do not. She is a very good woman and has helped me through many hard times in my life.

You need to say the initiation prayer and give us proof that you have. Only then can I send you the $10,000 my cult has promised for bringing you and your friends over here to California. In this world of the internet, we need to have assurances and there is no assurance as genuine as one made to the prince of darkness.

Julie 4nn should be in contact with you soon.

Love always,
Biff

Quote:
To: Agatha
Title: Greetings from our dark lord Satan

agatha,

first off allow me to introduce myself. my name is julie 4nn darkstar and I am the high priestess of the acolytes of be3lzebub. im pretty sure youve heard about me from biff. he is a great member of our cult and he is quite pious, but to be honest, dearie, ive been worried about him since he started his relationship with you. he used to be so firm and unmoving in his faith but now he talks about nothing but you. he even convinced us to send you $10000 of our funds to help you join us here in california with some of your friends. it has been a fantasy of many of us to perform some of the sacrad rituals in the jungles of west africa or to just have native members from the region to join us in our holy orgies to the dark one, to partake in the forbidden rituals.
but thats where i come in. we were willing to give the money to you if you could prove your devotion to us. prove your DEDICATION!!1 the initiation prayer said before the dark lord is absolute. none can deny its authenticity. but we need proof that you have said it. photographs or video tape or even an audio recording (but accompanied with at least one or two photos so we can be convinced of who the voice belongs to). with no proof we cannot just give away our money. you must understand, abnd as biff is one of our chosen, he must obey my commands. and i have commanded that he does not release a single penny to you until we know you are serious and can be trusted. he has risked much in trusting you.
if you are just playing with biffs heart I SWEAR!!!! THE DARK LORD WILT STRIKE THEE DOWN!!
but i believe you ARE serious. dont let me down. dont let biff down. help us to help you. you need money. we need reassurances

julie 4nn darkstar
high priestess
the acolytes of be3lzebub

Quote:
To: Julie 4nn Darkstar
Title: Greetings from agatha to high priestess of dark lord Satan?

Firstly,compliment of the day high priestess,how is things over there to gather with the members.i hope every things is fine.High priestess ,i have read and understand your mail.High priestess,all you has told me i has already explain every things to my partner Biffs before you contacted me.That i promise him to be honest with him and also to be honest with enter members of the Dark lord Satan?.
High priestess as i has explain to my partner before, in this camp i have no power to do anythings this camp is likes a prison to me. high priestess regarding to all you have ask me to do,high priestess i respect your personality,i am so worried about all this.i have try all i can do but there are not power in my hand,High priestess, even the picture i send to my partner Biffs is the picture that i snap when i was with my late parents.I would not turn you or any of the members down and my partner Biffs down.I have relay makes up my mind to be a members of dark lord Satan?.Since,the conduction i am now.My be loves high priestess please try as much as you can to let me out of this camp.I believe you will not regret helping me.I will be waiting for your positive reply my high priestess.
Thanks,
Yours be loves member
Agatha Biffs.

“Agatha Biffs,” huh? I guess she doesn't understand how Western names work.

Quote:

Dear child,

Ahh, my sweet child. Your signature "Yours be loves member" made me laugh. Dear, you have not performed the initiation ceremony, so you are not yet a member of our cult. Your intentions are pure and the great lord Satan and his arch-demons Vristikaya and Pzuzu look favorably on good intentions, but what is necessary is action. We can wait, but we are not a charity organization. We only provide money to members of our cult. Helping other members of the Acolytes of Be3lzebub helps the entire cult on the whole.

I understand you are in a difficult situation, so I will pray to Satan for guidance.

Walk in darkness, child.

Julie 4nn Darkstar
High Priestess
The Acolytes of Be3lzebub

NOTE: I forgot about writing Julie's text in almost all lower case with little punctuation. Hopefully Agatha doesn't notice.

Quote:
To: Biff
Title: Good evening my dear Biff,

Hello dear,how are you today ? i hope every things is OK over there.
My love i have received your mail and understand your filling for me and thanks a lot for your assistance toward this situation.Then i also received a mail from the high priestess of the cult.I can see her as a nice women,in her expression to me,but dear,i will also like you to tell more about me to high priestess.Because,the rules and regulation in the camp those not allow me to provide those requirement.Remember that i told the Rev that you are my partner who want to help me in transferring my Late Father's money in to his account.I didn't tell him about cult.Dear,i love you with all my heart,do not left me and i will not let you down and the members of the cult.Try as much you can to let me come over there.I want to see you face to face my dear.i am waiting for your positive reply thanks.
Yours lovely,
Agatha Biff.

Quote:

Agatha,

I've been sick for the past week. I kinda feel that Satan may be punishing me, but maybe I'm just overthinking things.

Miss Darkstar is a wonderful woman and is the most devoted and fanatical member of the Acolytes of Be3lzebub. She can be viwed by many as a very stern and serious woman, but I think she is kind, fair, and generous. I think she's around 36 or 37 years old (it's rude to ask a woman her age, so I've never asked her exactly how old she is). She told me she was anointed as a prophetess when she was 11 years old and started to pursue Satanism at the age of 17. She said she became a priestess at the edge of 22. She first became head priestess of our cult about 8 years ago, so probably when she was 28 or 29, I'd guess. She's originally from Nevada.

Although you cannot leave the camp, the reverand can. Maybe you could convince him to pick up a camera on one of his trips outside of the camp. Or maybe you could ask someone photographing the refugees to let you borrow their camera. If not a camera, then a video camera... or... an audio recorder. There must be some way for you to get your hands on something so simple and commonplace as a camera. To be honest, I have trouble believing there are no cameras in a refugee camp. I've never heard of a refugee camp with no cameras.

I love you dear, but you know where I stand.

Love,
Biff

Time to introduce cult old-timer Jim Reeves who is much more willing to part with the money.

Quote:
Title: AGATHA MAYBE I CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE

AGATHA HELLO. ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. MY NAME IS JIM REEVES AND I AM THE LONGEST MEMBER OF THE ACOLYTES OF BE3LZEBUB. I KNOW JULIE 4NN CAN SOMETIMES BE A BIT OF A BITCH BUT SHE MEANS WELL.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN OUR DARK BROTHER BIFF?
I REALIZE YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE A PICTURE OFFICIALLY IN THE CAMP BUT HAVE YOU SAID THE PRAYER OF INITIATION IN YOUR HEART OR SAID IT ALOUD? THIS IS IMPORTANT.
DID YOU ACCEPT SATAN AS YOUR LORD AND MASTER?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT OUR SUPREME ENEMY, JESUS OF NARAETH?
WOULD YOU ACCEPT THE ROLE OF "CRIER OF BLASPHEMIES" IN OUR ORGANIZATION SHOULD WE BRING YOU FROM AFRICA? DUTIES INCLUDE, SCREAMING BLASPHEMIES, CURSING CHRIST, AND LEADING THE CULT IN OUR WEEKLY 'CHANT OF BLASPHEMY' WITH OUR BELOVED ARCH-DEACON MILLER (ALTHOUGH HIGH PRIESTESS DARKSTAR HAS BEEN KNOWN TO LEAD WHEN MILLER IS INDISPOSED)?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING BIFF SEXUALLY WITH ME AND THE OTHER MEMBERS--BUT ESPECIALLY ME--IN AN UNHOLY UNION?
WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO ENGAGE IN RELATIONS WITH ME ALONE (APART FROM BIFF AND THE OTHERS)? I SHALL NOT SPEAK OF THIS TO BIFF IF YOU AGREE.
WHAT GETS YOU EXCITED SEXUALLY?
HOW BIG ARE YOUR BREASTS?
HOW MANY GIRLS ARE YOU PLANNING ON BRINGING FROM YOUR CAMP TO AMERICA?
ARE THEY BEAUTIFUL AND CAN YOU SEND PICTURES OF THEM?
HOW MUCH WOULD DO YOU THINK IT WOULD COST PER PERSON TO BRING THEM TO THE U.S.?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TAKING AN OLDER LOVER?
WOULD YOU CONSIDER GETTING THE MARK OF BE3LZEBUB TATTOOED OVER YOUR HEART (IT IS A PENTAGRAM WITH SATAN'S HORNS OVER THE TOP OF IT)?
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN TO JOIN THIS CULT OVER OTHER LARGER AND MORE WELL KNOWN SATANIC CULTS?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY I AM GIVING YOU TO COME TO THE US WITH MY PERSONAL FUNDS?
WOULD YOU AND THE OTHER GIRLS BE WILLING TO SHOW ME YOUR GRATITUDE PRIVATELY WITH A DANCE OF HEDONISM? AGAIN I SHALL NOT SPEAK OF THIS TO BIFF.
IF NOT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PLEASE ME IN OTHER WAYS?

MY DEAR, IF YOU CAN ANSWER ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS FOR ME, I ABSOLUTELY PROMISE YOU WILL BE HERE WITH MY DARK BROTHERS IMMEDIATELY AND I SHALL MAKE THE MONEY AVAILABLE TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I AM ANXIOUS TO MEET WITH YOU AND THE REST OF THE POTENTIAL MEMBERS.

BIFF IS A SWEET LAD BUT HE TENDS TO LISTEN TO EVERYTHING THE HIGH PRIESTESS TELLS ME AND OBEYS HER ABSOLUTELY. I, ON THE OTHER HAND, FEEL THAT ONE SHOULD FOLLOW HIS OWN HEART IN THESE MATTERS, SO I WOULD BE WILLING TO PART OF MY OWN MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT TELLING BIFF OR JULIE 4NN.

I HAVE ATTACHED MY PICTURE.

IMPATIENTLY AWAITING YOUR REPLY,
JIM REEVES

I attached a picture of an 80-year-old guy with huge thick glasses sitting in front of a computer with healthy “old-men cereals” in the background. I don't know who the picture is of, but my friend gave it to me and it worked perfectly.

Quote:
To: Jim Reeves
Title: I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello Dear,
how are you today it is my pleasure to read your mail and to reply you too, am so much happy about what hear from you,yes biff is a every Good friend of min as you know,i love what you say about the snapping of picture here in the refugee camp you know that the rev father will not accept that,i like as you said that you will help me to come over to the US is a very Good of you because in the refugee camp people are dieing here everyday because of the suffering here that is my reason why i contacted biff to help me out but he needed alto of things from me which i can't provide with my power here in the camp but if you really know that you are willy to help me out of this place i will not tell biff anything about you because i really need help.about the Organization you are asking any were my love belong i will be there with him.Dear about my friends in the camp here i discuss that with them today and they said if you are really want to help us there will be know problem of that. because all of us need help.my dear about the question you ask of sharing you with biff i want you to know that any person that saved me out of this my condition that will be the person i will spend the rest of my life.because i am suffering here too much,based on the question you ask that how much it will cost for will to come to the US that is not the problem now what will need first is to get are passport and the travailing document. of which the Rev father told me that it will cost the sum of $750 dollar per person,so my Dear i will be very much happy if you can do as you have promise i have attach to pictures of my friends for to see them hoping to hear from you again and any time you what to write me you can your this e-mail.
yours in love
Agatha

She forgot to attach the pictures, so she quickly sent another e-mail.

Quote:
DEAR, AM VERY SORRY THAT THIS PICTURE IS NOT THERE FOR MY FIRST MAIL JUST AS I HAVE SAID BUT THIS ARE THE PICTURES OF MY FRIENDS I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THEM I LOOK FROWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU BYE FOR NOW UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN
YOURS AGATHA.

All caps, huh? Influenced by Jim Reeves perhaps? She sends 5 photographs, all of African girls, most of them bending over and showing tons of cleavage, but with one in a pink sexual outfit and another in a regular outfit.

Quote:

AGATHA,

YOUR FRIENDS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL. BIFF HAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE BRINGING THREE OR FOUR FRIENDS OVER BUT FIVE IS JUST FABULOUS.

I DON'T SEE ANY TROUBLE WHATSOEVER IN SENDING YOU MONEY. OF COURSE, SINCE YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE PHOTOS WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SEND YOU THE $10,000 CULT MONEY BUT I WILL BE ABLE TO SEND YOU MONEY OUT OF MY OWN PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF THE CULT'S.

BUT BEFORE I SEND YOU THE MONEY, COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I ASKED IN MY LAST E-MAIL? I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SENDING THE PICTURES OF YOUR FRIENDS, BUT NONE OF MY OTHER QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED. I ASKED 16 QUESTIONS. COULD YOU ANSWER THEM?

1. HAVE YOU SAID THE PRAYER OF INITIATION IN YOUR HEART OR SAID IT ALOUD?
2. DID YOU ACCEPT SATAN AS YOUR LORD AND MASTER?
3. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT OUR SUPREME ENEMY, JESUS OF NARAETH?
4. WOULD YOU ACCEPT THE ROLE OF "CRIER OF BLASPHEMIES" IN OUR ORGANIZATION SHOULD WE BRING YOU FROM AFRICA? DUTIES INCLUDE, SCREAMING BLASPHEMIES, CURSING CHRIST, AND LEADING THE CULT IN OUR WEEKLY 'CHANT OF BLASPHEMY' WITH OUR BELOVED ARCH-DEACON MILLER (ALTHOUGH HIGH PRIESTESS DARKSTAR HAS BEEN KNOWN TO LEAD WHEN MILLER IS INDISPOSED)?
5. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING BIFF SEXUALLY WITH ME AND THE OTHER MEMBERS--BUT ESPECIALLY ME--IN AN UNHOLY UNION?
6. WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO ENGAGE IN RELATIONS WITH ME ALONE (APART FROM BIFF AND THE OTHERS)? I SHALL NOT SPEAK OF THIS TO BIFF IF YOU AGREE.
7. WHAT GETS YOU EXCITED SEXUALLY?
8. HOW BIG ARE YOUR BREASTS?
9. HOW MANY GIRLS ARE YOU PLANNING ON BRINGING FROM YOUR CAMP TO AMERICA? (I ASSUME 5 FROM THE PICTURES YOU SENT)
10. HOW MUCH WOULD DO YOU THINK IT WOULD COST PER PERSON TO BRING THEM TO THE U.S.?
11. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TAKING AN OLDER LOVER?
12. WOULD YOU CONSIDER GETTING THE MARK OF BE3LZEBUB TATTOOED OVER YOUR HEART (IT IS A PENTAGRAM WITH SATAN'S HORNS OVER THE TOP OF IT)?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
14. WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN TO JOIN THIS CULT OVER OTHER LARGER AND MORE WELL KNOWN SATANIC CULTS?
15. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY I AM GIVING YOU TO COME TO THE US WITH MY PERSONAL FUNDS?
16. WOULD YOU AND THE OTHER GIRLS BE WILLING TO SHOW ME YOUR GRATITUDE PRIVATELY WITH A DANCE OF HEDONISM? AGAIN I SHALL NOT SPEAK OF THIS TO BIFF. IF NOT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PLEASE ME IN OTHER WAYS?

DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR ANSWERS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE WE STAND.

AGATHA, YOU ARE SUCH A TREASURE AND I THINK THAT SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF COULD HELP YOU A LOT MORE THAN BIFF COULD

JIM REEVES

I sent all 5 pics back to her, kinda to indicate A: Jim Reeves is an old dude, maybe not so familiar with e-mail, and B: He's really horny.

Quote:
Title: HELLO DEAREST IN MIND I NEED YOUR HELP

HELLO DEAR,
HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY HOPE U ARE OK DEAR YOU ASK ME A LOT OF QUESTION I DON,T KNOW THE ONE TO ANSWER AND THE ONE TO LEAVE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER YOU THE ONCE I KNOW AS YOU HAVE ASK BUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO BEAR IN MIND IS THAT WHEN EVER I COME TO UR COUNTRY I WILL DO WHAT EVER YOU ASK ME TO DO, WITH LOVE I WILL DO THAT FOR U.

1) ABOUT THE PRAYER OF INITIATION? YES I HAVE SAID THAT IN MY HEART.

2) ABOUT ACCEPTING SATAN AS YOUR LORD AND MASTER?YES I HAVE ACCEPT SATAN AS MY LORD AND MASTER JUST BECAUSE U ARE THERE.

3) ABOUT UR SUPREME ENEMY, JESUS?THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM IS THE WAY I ALSO FEEL ABOUT HIM BECAUSE I HAVE COME PART OF YOU.

4) ABOUT THE ROLE OF "CRIER OF BLASPHEMIES"? YES I HAVE ACCEPTED THE ROLE SCREAMING BLASPHEMIES, CURSING CHRIST, AND LEADING THE CULT IN OUR WEEKLY 'CHANT OF BLASPHEMY' WITH OUR BELOVED ARCH-DEACON.

5) ABOUT SHARING BIFF SEXUALLY WITH YOU AND THE OTHER MEMBERS? YOU KNOW SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE BRINGING ME TO THE US IS ONLY YOU ALONE NOT BIFF.

6) ABOUT THE ENGAGING IN RELATIONS WITH YOU ALONE? YES I HAVE AGREE TO ENGAGE YOU ALONE.

7) IN SEXUALLY MATTER? YOU KNOW VERY WOMAN FEEL GOOD FOR THAT.

Cool ABOUT HOW BIG MY BREASTS IS? IS AVERAGE I KNOW YOU WILL LIKE IT.

9) ABOUT THE GIRLS AM PLANNING TO BRING FROM MY CAMP?THE FIVE PICTURES
YOU SAW IN THE E-MAIL IS THE ONCE THAT WILL COME WITH ME TO U.S.

10) THE COST OF PER PERSON TO COME TO THE U.S.?I HAVE ASK MY REV FATHER ABOUT THAT AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT WILL COST LIKE $2,300 DOLLARS TO GET THE PASSPORT AND ALL THE TRAVAILING DOCUMENT AND THE AIR TICKET

11) ABOUT TAKING AN OLDER LOVER? YOU KNOW THAT AGE IS JUST NUMBER IT DOSE NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE OLD OR NOT IN TIMES OF LOVE.

12) ABOUT GETTING THE MARK OF BE3LZEBUB?SINCE I AM IN THE CULT WITH U I ACCEPT TO GET ALL THE MARK.

13)FOR MY FAVORITE COLOR? MY FAVORITE COLOR IS YELLOW

14)FOR CHOOSING TO JOIN THE CULT? IS BECAUSE I FIND MY HELP FROM YOU AND YOU ARE IN THE CULT I CHOSE TO BE THERE ALSO.

15) ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY U ARE GIVING ME TO COME TO THE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL FUNDS?IS VERY GOOD OF YOU BECAUSE IS FROM YOUR OWN FUND NOT THE CULT FUND.

16) WITH THE GRATITUDE PRIVATELY WITH A DANCE OF HEDONISM? YES I WILL DO
WITH MY FRIENDS.

N/B I WILL LIKE YOU TO KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF AS YOU HAVE SAID THAT YOU WILL NOT SPEAK IT TO BIFF.

As you suggested, you are to send the money by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the bellow information;

Name: Agatha Omar
Answer: 12345

You will send the payment information to me after you make the payment, please try your best for me as i am depending so much i believe u will not regret helping me. I look forward to hear good news from you.

I remain yours lovely
Agatha

Quote:

AGATHA,

THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWERS. YOU GOT ME SO EXCITED I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK. LUCKILY I DIDN'T BUT YOUR ANSWERS WERE VERY GOOD. I FEEL LIKE FLAUNTING THIS IS JULIE 4NN'S FACE. SHE CAN BE SUCH A PARTY POOPER SOMETIMES.

WESTERN UNION, EH? I'VE HEARD THAT NAME BEFORE BUT NEVER USED IT. I'M GUESSING IT'S LIKE A BANK TRANSFER OR SOMETHING. I'LL DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET, ASK AROUND, AND SEND THE MONEY TO YOU SOON.

HAIL SATAN!
JIM REEVES

Quote:

HELLO HONEY,
GOOD MORNING HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT.I AM VERY HAPPY THIS MORNING TO RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AM SO EXCITED OF READING FOR YOU.JUST AS YOU HAVE SAID THAT YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO ME MY LOVE GO AHEAD AND DO AS YOU HAVE SAID.DEAR PLEASE GO TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND SEND THE MONEY TODAY.WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.

Name: Agatha Omar
Answer: 12345

YOURS IN LOVE
AGATHA

I guess Jim's writing style has completely converted her to all-caps just like him. I think most Nigerian scammers are more comfortable in all-caps, anyway.

Quote:

AGATHA,

I TRIED TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON THIS WESTERN ONION THING BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANY INFORMATION. COULD YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME? I'VE SENT PEOPLE MONEY BEFORE BUT ALWAYS THROUGH A NORMAL BANK-TO-BANK TRANSFER. PLEAS E EXPLAIN THE MONEY TRANSFER TO ME. I'M ALMOST 70 YEARS OLD NOW AND I DON'T GET OUT MUCH SO I'M NOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH COMPUTERS AND THESE NEWFANGLED PAYMENT THINGS. A YOUNG SEXY GIRL LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT THIS THAN ME. AS SOON AS YOU LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT TO DO I'LL DO IT.

YOUR LOVE,
JIM REEVES

Quote:

HELLO DEAR,
HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU ARE WELL I JUST COME OUT FROM THE REFUGEE TO SEE IF I CAN HEAR FROM YOU I SAW THE MAIL YOU SEND TO ME ABOUT HOW
YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY AND I DISCUSSED THAT WITH THE REV FATHER AND HE GIVE ME THIS ACCOUNT BELOW WERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO ME
SO HONEY JUST GO AHEAD AND SEND THE MONEY WITH THE ACCOUNT I BELIEVE THE MONEY WILL GET TO ME. HONEY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY DO NOT FORGET TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP SO THAT I WILL GIVE IT TO THE REV FATHER TO PICK IT UP.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WERE YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY.

BANK NAME: ECOBANK
Bank address:YOFF ROAD DEL AERPORT, DAKAR SENEGAL.
Swift: Ecocsnda
Account name: Ernest Akumuo chima
Country Code: k
Bank Code: 0094
Branch code: 01026
Account Number:032064906019
Cle RIB: 46
Swift code: Ecocsnda

YOURS LOVELY ONE
AGATHA.

Ahhhh, Agatha won't trust Biff or Julie 4nn with her bank information, but she will trust old man Jim Reeves, huh? Well, I immediately sent the bank account information to Alan to get the account shut down, but in the meantime...

Quote:
Title: Agatha, what is going on?!

Agatha,

This is hard for me to write and I'm having difficulty believing it myself, but... that old guy Jim Reeves has been going around the cult over the past 2 days asking around about money transfers. He said he needed to know about "Western Onion" (that's what the stupid old guy said) to send money to a "friend overseas." I thought this sounded incredibly suspicious, so I confronted him about it, thinking he could tell me what this was all REALLY about. Well, the old guy broke down crying and confessed everything to me. EVERYTHING! He ADMITTED that he had betrayed me and he claims that you two are in love! How can you love him?! He is like 80 years old!!! I bet he told you he was 69. Well, he's been 69 since as long as I can remember, and that's a pretty damn long time! How could you do this to me? I hope you're only using Jim for his money, because he's a useless old bastard, but at least he has a lot of money, right?! I never imagined you would betray me like this. I thought you loved me! I have half a mind to go to Julie 4nn Darkstar and tell her how you have been creating division in the cult...

I am so disappointed in you... You broke my heart. How could you?

I wait a day before e-mailing as Jim to see if Agatha would respond... She didn't. So now it's time to entice her even more.

Quote:
Title: I SENT THE MONEY TODAY

AGATHA DEAR,

GREETINGS IN SATAN. I WENT TO THE BANK TODAY AND TALKED TO THE TELLER FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. AFTER SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO SEND ME OVERSEAS I TRANSFERRED THE $7500 YOU ASKED FOR TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE BANK TELLER SAID IT MIGHT TAKE SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS PROCESSED AND YOU GET THE MONEY SO MAYBE LONGER THAN FOR NATIONAL TRANSFERS I THINK BUT SHE GAVE ME SOME INFORMATION FOR HOW YOU CAN SEE THE BANK TRANSFER RECEIPT ONLINE IF YOU WANT.

SHE SAID TO FIRST GO TO SOME SECURE BANK TRANSFER SIGHT AT: http://www.s3ctr4nsfers.tk

SHE SAID THE FOLLOWING IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO SEE THE BANK TRANSFER RECEIPT INFO.

ACCESS CODE: 12917889991221984861

SENDER'S FIRST NAME: Jim

SENDER'S LAST NAME: Reeves

RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME: Ernest

RECEIVER'S LAST NAME: Chima

I ALSO HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO CONFESS TO YOU... I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE WESTERN ONION THING SO I WAS ASKING OTHER CULT MEMBERS ABOUT IT WHEN BIFF OVERHEARD ME. HE CORNERED ME AND STARTED AGRESSIVELY ASKING LOTS OF QUESTIONS. I'M PRETTY OLD AND CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF PRESSURE. I BROKE DOWN AND TOLD HIM ABOUT US. HOW YOU AND ME ARE IN LOVE AND HOW I'M BRINGING YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HERE. I KNOW YOU TOLD ME NOT TO TELL BIFF. I DIDN'T WANT TO. I SWEAR. BUT YOU'VE SEEN WHAT BIFF LOOKS LIKE, RIGHT? HE'S TALL, MUSCULAR, HAS TATTOOS ALL OVER HIS ARMS, HAS HIS HEAD SHAVED WITH THE SCARIEST LOOKING GOATIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. HIS EYES ARE COLD LIKE A KILLER'S. I DON'T THINK ANYONE DOUBTS HIS DEDICATION TO SATAN, BUT HE SOMETIMES SCARES ME. AND I JUST STARTED CRYING WHEN HE ASKED ME. I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL HIM BUT I DID.

I'M SORRY.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND TOUCH YOU, AGATHA. YOU ARE SO PRETTY.

YOUR DARK KNIGHT,
JIM REEVES

I tried accessing the site myself, but got a 504 error, but if she manages to access it, she will see a very authentic looking bank transfer receipt made with Deuzer's bank transfer generator.

Quote:
Title: YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN MY HEART

HELLO HONEY,
HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNING HOPE YOU ARE OK I AM MORE THAN HAPPY THIS MORNING WHEN I SAW THE MAIL YOU SEND TO ME THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY HONEY YOU MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY NOW I KNOW VERY SOON THAT I WILL SET MY EYE ON YOU, HONEY BUT YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL NOT TELL BIFF ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT WILL ARE DOING BUT YOU WENT AHEAD AND TELL HIM ANYWAY NO PROBLEM BUT I WHAT YOU TO BE CAREFUL SO THAT HE WILL NOT DO YOU ANYTHING STUPID BECAUSE YOU SAID THAT HIS EYES LOOK LIKE COLD BLOODING KILLER'S PLEASE STILL AWAY FORM HE I DON'T WENT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU MY LOVE.HONEY YOU KNOW THAT THE TOTAL MONEY YOU HAVE TO SEND IS $13,800 DOLLARS FOR 6 OF US I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL SEND THE REMAINING ONCE VERY SOON.HONEY I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY BECAUSE THE REV SAID THAT HE WHAT TO SEE IT SO HONEY I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP NOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU MY LOVE.

YOURS DARLING
AGATHA.
MY OUR LORD SATAN BLESS YOU

That's it, Agatha! Finally getting into the spirit of Satan! But I noticed that I forgot to send her the pin number, so I had to make a new one. I decided to make it really fades, blurry, wrinkled, and dark with the “COPY – DO NOT ACCEPT AS PROOF OF TRANSACTION”.

Quote:

AGATHA DEAR,

PRAISE BE TO SATAN AND HIS GREAT ARCH-DEMON VRISTIKAYA! IT FILLED ME WITH SUCH JOY TO READ YOUR E-MAIL TODAY. BIFF IS, INDEED, A SCARY MAN. HE CAN BE KIND AT TIMES. IN FACT, THE WAY I GOT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS BECAUSE BIFF PRINTED OUT ONE OF YOUR E-MAILS TO SHOW TO HIGH PRIESTESS JULIE 4NN DARKSTAR. SHE THREW IT AWAY AFTER SHE E-MAILED YOU BUT I PICKED IT OUT OF THE TRASH AND THOUGHT I COULD HELP YOU OUT. BIFF HAD SHOWED MANY OF US IN THE CULT YOUR PICTURES. HE WAS SO PROUD OF YOU. BUT YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN BIFF. SOMETIMES HE REALLY SCARES ME. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO KILL ME. HE CALLS ME "OLD GEEZER" AND "THE GRIM REEVER" SOMETIMES. SOME OF THE OTHER CULT MEMBERS LAUGH BUT I FEEL NOTHING BUT FEAR AND TERROR. I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM BUT WE ARE IN THE SAME CULT SO I HAVE TO SEE HIM SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK AND SINCE HE FORCED ME TO TELL HIM ABOUT US AND THE MONEY HE HAS BEEN EYING ME VERY ANGRILY DURING CULT MEETINGS. DURING THE RITUAL LAST NIGHT BIFF COULDN'T STOP STARING AT ME. MISS JULIE 4NN IS KIND OF A BITCH, BUT SHE IS A PRETTY SEXY FOX, AND SHE TOLD HIM TO STOP. I DON'T THINK ANYONE IN THE CULT KNOWS ABOUT ME AND YOU EXCEPT BIFF. HE IS PROBABLY TOO EMBARASSED TO TELL ANYONE.

I ATTACHED THE BANK TRANSFER SLIP. THE BANK KEPT THE ORIGINAL AND GAVE ME THE COPY. YOU COULD HAVE SEEN THE ORIGINAL ON THAT WEBSITE I SENT YOU, BUT THIS IS JUST AS GOOD. A CARBON COPY OR SOME KIND OF OTHER COPY? I DON'T KNOW. I'M NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS, BUT IT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION ON IT.

LOVE IN THE ARMS OF OUR GREAT LORD SATAN. MAY YOU FIND COMFORT IN HIS ARMS OF DARKNESS,
YOUR JIM

I attached the fake bank transfer copy. If you've noticed the subject matter Jim and Agatha have been taking about in regard to Biff, you can probably guess where this is going.

Quote:
Title: You don't need to worry anymore about anything

Sweet sweet Agatha. Jim told me today that he is planning on sending you $15,000 for you and your girls. Well... Congratulations. I'm happy for you. You don't have to worry about me hurting Jim anymore. Me and Jim buried the hatchet... so to speak... I'm coming to see you now. I've already got the plane ticket for Senegal. I bought it this morning. Where are you? We need to talk about some things... in person. Satanic things... E-mail just isn't the right place to talk about what WE need to talk about. Comprende? Don't worry about Jim anymore, baby. He's not going to bother you ever again.

Biff

This should set off alarms for Agatha. Will she pick up on them?

Quote:
Title: WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY HONEY,

HELLO HONEY,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD SATAN
HONEY I WOULD HAVE WROTE TO YOU SINCE JUST THAT WILL HAVE POWER FAILURE HERE IN OUR REFUGEE CAMP THAT IS THE REASON I HAVE NOT REPLIED YOU.HONEY BIFF E-MAIL ME THIS MORNING TELLING ME HOW YOU AND HIM IS GOING NOW.HE SAID YOU TOLD HE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND $15,000 FOR ME AND MY GIRLS THIS MORNING.HONEY WHY DID YOU GO AND BE TELLING HIM ALL OUR PLANS.PLEASE HONEY DO NOT TELL HIM ANYTHING ABOUT US ANYMORE. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE IS COMING TO SENEGAL THIS MORNING THAT I SHOULD REPLIED AND TELL HIM WERE I AM THAT HE HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DISCUSSED WITH ME BUT I DID NOT REPLY HIM, HONEY ALL I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME IS TO KEEP EVERYTHING WILL ARE DOING SECRET FOR HIM PLEASE I BEG YOU HONEY.I WILL LIKE YOU TO USE THIS ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL SEE THIS ACCOUNT BELOW WERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY ACCORDING TO THE REV FATHER THAT THIS ONE WILL MAKE IT FASTER THAN THE FIRST ONE.AND AS YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY MAKE SURE YOU PUSH IT FAST GREETING FROM MY FRIENDS HERE IN THE CAMP.

ACCOUNT NAME: SOW LATIFA
BANK NAME: CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
ADDRESS: BP129 DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NO:k00120128503416013960169
SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA
ADDRESS: PARCELLE ECOLE JON

N/B THE REV FATHER HAS CONTACT A LAWYER WHO IS WORKING UNDER UN IN THIS REFUGEE CAMP WHO CAN HELP US AND GET ALL THE DOCUMENT WILL NEED TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO CONTACT
HIM WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW. MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT HIM FASTER SO THAT HE WILL GET ALL WILL NEED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BAR.DR.KADER CRAIG, Esq,
OF EXCELLENT LAW CHAMBERS OF ASSO.
NO 58 GUYE CLOSE NORD FOIRE (2ND-FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL.
OFFICE TEL. NUMBER +221-772615923
[email protected]

YOURS IN LOVE
AGATHA.

Nope... she's still hopeful. I'm sorry, Agatha, but Jim can't check his e-mail. I'm afraid you'll be in for some bad news...

I'll wait a day or two before giving her the bad news. In the mean time, I'll send the bank information to Alan to be shut down.

Quote:
Title: bad news about jim

agatha

i have some very bad news about jim. he was murdered thursday night. and who do you think did it? biff did and i blame you 100% for this. this is all your fault. the only reason im e-mailing you is because jim put you in his will and testament before he died and his lawyer said he needs to get in contact with you. im the only person ALIVEE or NOT a criminal that has your e-mail address. so im e-mailing you now. i scanned the newspaper article about jims murder and attached it for you. the lawyers email address is [email protected]. i pray that satan is more forgiving than i am, because i would never forgive you agatha. ever.

julie 4nn darkstar
high priestess

I attach the newspaper article I made describing the murder of Jim, the search for Biff, and the sudden change in Jim's will before he died, giving $85,000 of his estate to Agatha.

If you don't recognize the lawyer's name, it's a very slightly adjusted version of the name of the guitarist/singer for the Swedish progressive death metal band Opeth.

Quote:
To: Julie 4nn Darkstar
Title: HELLO,

HELLO MADAM JULIE 4NN,
HOW WAS YOUR DAY,MY MAME IS REV CHRIS ANTHONY PERSON IN CHAGE OF THE REFUGEE CAMP.MY DAUGHTER MISS AGATHA COME TO MY OFFICE THIS MORNING,CARRYING SERIOUSLY AT THE PROCESS OF CARRYING SHE
FAIL DAWN AND FEINT AND I ROSIE HER TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER A WHILE SHE REGAIN HER SHOCK AND STARTED TELLING ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN TO ONE MR JIM REEVES WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE PERSON WHO WILL HELP HER OUT OF THIS PLACE SHE IS NOW.THAT THE MAN IS DEATH AND I ASK HER.HER COME SHE KNOW ALL THIS AND SHE SAID THAT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TOLD HER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND SHE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD CONTACT YOU. THAT IS THE REASON WHY I WROTE TO YOU NOW TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING PLEASE MADAM EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
THANKS REV
CHRIS ANTHONY.

Quote:
To: Chris Anthony

"reverend" anthony,

i dont know why agatha would be in a shock over this. she is the cause of all these problems. she told one of my members biff that she loved him and would join our satanic cult. now i dont know exactly what happened after that but she got in contact with jim and i think jim sent her some money or maybe he promised to send her some money. biff found out about this and KILLED jim. i attached a scan of yesterdays newspaper so you can read about it for yourself. and to top it all off YOU are contacting me. "reverend," has agatha abandoned satan and gone back into the arms of the betrayer? i assume you are a christian, mr. anthony. well i loathe christians and have been the high priestess of a satanic cult called the ""acolytes of be3lzebub" for a long time now. agatha herself claimed to be a member of the cult but we all know how thtat turned out.
i want to have nothing to do with agatha. i never trusted her from the beginning. she is a man-eater. she takes men and uses them for money.
i will tell you the same thing i told her. one of the cults greatest members is dead and he left $85,000 in his will. if you want money, I WONT GIVE HER ANY. but the lawyer representing jim and dealing with his will and testament asked me to give agatha his e-mail address. it is [email protected].

if you have any questions about what happened that are not outlined in the newspaper article i will answer them but just know that i do not trust men of god.

julie 4nn darkstar
high priestess

I re-attach the newspaper article, even though I know Chris Anthony is the same person as Agatha.

Agatha sends me an e-mail from an entirely different new e-mail. I guess this can be a reason for why Biff can't send her e-mails while he's in Senegal. Did she do this on purpose so Biff couldn't e-mail her anymore? Hmmm... Also interesting that her name changed along with her new e-mail address.

Quote:
To: Jul1e-Ann Darkstar
From: Agatha Bello (her name changed from Agatha Celeb Omar to Agatha Bello with her new e-mail address)
Title: PLEASE FORGIVE ME IN THE MAME OF OUR LORD SATAN

Hello Mother julie 4nn darkstar,
with sorrow in my heart about the death of Mr Jim who die in my sack i am begging that you should forget and forgive me in all that happen. but all you have to bare in mind is that i still want to be the member of the cult no matter what happen i can't run away from that. that cost the death of Mr Jim that i love,please Mother Julie 4nn darkstar of Be3lzebub i want to no if you have forgiving me for all that happen.i swell that i will not live the cult.may our lord Satan bless U.
Thank Agatha.

N/B PLEASE MOTHER JULIE 4NN YOU CAN BE SENDING ME MAILS HERE NOW BECAUSE IN OTHER BOX I CAN NOT BE ABLE TO SEND MAIL FROM THERE ANYMORE.

Interesting that she did not contact the lawyer or even mention him.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

agatha,

you seem repentant and you seem to regret the harm you have done to our cult but how can i know that you are one of us? you had a REVEREND e-mail me agatha! a servant of the great deceiver! i was polite to him but i felt nauseous reading his e-mail. how do i know that you arent one of his followers? perhaps that is why you refused to perform the initiation and photograph/film it for biff! if you had done that in the first place jim would not be dead now! if you truly want me to trust you you will need to perform the initiation. biff told me that he had sent you the instructions for the initiation ceremony for a woman joining her lover in the ceremony but since biff has left the cult (and the police still cannot find him. i know he is out there somewhere, and although i do not approve of what he did to poor innocent jim i do feel sorry for himn) you will need to perform the normal initiation ceremony with the standard prayer.

you will need to send us photographs of you performing the ceremony for us to know that you have REALLY performed it. we will need several photographs of each step. no exceptions.

the normal initiation ceremony is thus:
1. you must draw a pentagram on the ground (i have attached a picture to this e-mail in case you do not know what a pentagram looks like) with red paint. the pentagram must be clearly visible in the pictures you send us. make sure that it is a proper circle with the 5-pointed satanic star inside.
2. you must stand in the center of the pentagram dressed in black from head to toe. the clothes can be any kind of clothes, but they must be black.
3. you must hold a sign with the mark of baphomet on it in front of you (also attached to this e-mail). it can be printed out on paper or written by hand on cardboard or whatever you like but it must be clearly visible.
4. you must sprinkle water in front of you and say the initiation prayer:
with the tears of the arch-demon gral'ok'ak, i do dedicate my prostate body unto the cult.
while dripping goat blood on my bosom, i declare that Satan is my master
and that I am eternally bound to those of my cult.
my soul shall burn and then it will be no more
because i have given it to Satan.
the pentagram of the acolytes of be3lzebub has been branded on my soul.
i denounce all others
for I am theirs, and we are Satan's.

OPTIONAL: you do not have to do this but many of our members like to do this ceremony wearing a black hood. also if you record yourself saying the prayer the members of our cult will look upon you more favorably.

if you can do this ceremony and take pictures of each step to send to me i will forgive you of what you have done SAtan will forgive you for what you have done you will be one of the acolytes of be3lzebub and you will be eligible to receive some money from the $15000 in our cults fund for members in need. the members will vote on an amount to give you from $2000 to $15000 dollars.

if you are truly sorry do the ceremony and prove it to us. otherwise contact mr. akerfeldt and be done with it.

julie 4nn darkstar
high priestess

I attach two JPEGs: one of a pentagram and one of the mark of Baphomet.

When I first proposed the idea, she wasn't interested in doing Biff's VERY simple initiation ritual, but maybe she will be interested now, despite it being a lot more complicated.

And to get her fears up a little more...

Quote:
Title: thought you should know

agatha,

i just thought you should know but the police stopped over at my apartment a little while ago and handed me a scanned copy of biffs airplane stub. in their investigation of his apartment they found documents indicating that he had been planning to fly to afrika. when they got to the los angeles airport (LAX) and asked the people working there to look around they found his plane ticket stub in the trash. it seems that he flew to dakar senegal on thursday night just a few hours after he murdered jim.

you never told me where you live in africa but i hope its not senegal. biff is a very dangerous and very disturbed man but he loves satan with all his heart. he can do things that i can hardly describe. he has powers... some satanists dont believe in the absolute power and might of satan through man but they do when they see biff.

i believe you remember the initiation prayer biff asked you to say. biff took that commitment VERY seriously. i remember him talking about how proud he was of you and how anxious he was for you to show the proof that you'd said it. biff believes you belong to him and he's willing to kill anyone that gets in his way... unfortunately even his friend jim. the prayer is sacred in his eyes that is why he is coming for you. even if you only said it in your heart he will be able to find you using Satan's power. You are bound to this murderer for eternity. I pray that he does not drag you to hell before your service to the cult is completed.

i will not forgive you-nor will satan-until you prove yourselves to us but now that i know ill be praying to satan for your guidance through the intiation ritual. only then can satan be on your side to protect you from biff. he may not know where you live but the power of satan is real. and it is strong.

julie 4nn darkstar
high priestess

I attached the fake airline stub, indicating that Biff left on a 11:45pm flight on Thursday night to Dakar, Senegal.

There is over a week with no reply from Agatha and then she suddenly replied to Julie 4nn Darkstar. What? You thought she would reply to Biff? No chance.

Quote:
To: Jul1e-Ann Darkstar
Title: please Mother I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello Mother jul1e Ann darkstar, How are you today together with your business and your entire members over there I hope that everything is OK. Mother i thank you for forgiving me for all that happen.i swell that i will not leave the cult may our lord Satan bless U.
Mother how is they and your members preparing for the burial i will like to be there.
Mother concerning what you ask me to do i have done the prayer but mother i will tell you
the truth i don't have money to buy red paint and the black cloth.Mother i have to be sincere to you Mr Jim sent me some money sum of 7500us dollars before he died but the money haven't reach my hand please i will like you to help me so that the bank will push
the money from there i will buy those things and also prepare my traveling document so that i will be there as soon as possible.please Mother take my greeting to Timothy i will
like you to give him my email so that he will contact me.

mother this is how he send the money

AGATHA DEAR,

GREETINGS IN SATAN. I WENT TO THE BANK TODAY AND TALKED TO THE TELLER FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. AFTER SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO SEND ME OVERSEAS I TRANSFERRED THE $7500 YOU ASKED FOR TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE BANK TELLER SAID IT MIGHT TAKE SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS PROCESSED AND YOU GET THE MONEY SO MAYBE LONGER THAN FOR NATIONAL TRANSFERS I THINK BUT SHE GAVE ME SOME INFORMATION FOR HOW YOU CAN SEE THE BANK TRANSFER RECEIPT ONLINE IF YOU WANT.

SHE SAID TO FIRST GO TO SOME SECURE BANK TRANSFER SIGHT AT: http://www.s3ctr4nsfers.tk

SHE SAID THE FOLLOWING IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO SEE THE BANK TRANSFER RECEIPT INFO.

ACCESS CODE: 12917889991221984861
SENDER'S FIRST NAME: Jim
SENDER'S LAST NAME: Reeves
RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME: Ernest
RECEIVER'S LAST NAME: Chima

I ALSO HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO CONFESS TO YOU... I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE WESTERN ONION THING SO I WAS ASKING OTHER CULT MEMBERS ABOUT IT WHEN BIFF OVERHEARD ME. HE CORNERED ME AND STARTED AGRESSIVELY ASKING LOTS OF QUESTIONS. I'M PRETTY OLD AND CAN'T TAKE THAT KIND OF PRESSURE. I BROKE DOWN AND TOLD HIM ABOUT US. HOW YOU AND ME ARE IN LOVE AND HOW I'M BRINGING YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HERE. I KNOW YOU TOLD ME NOT TO TELL BIFF. I DIDN'T WANT TO. I SWEAR. BUT YOU'VE SEEN WHAT BIFF LOOKS LIKE, RIGHT? HE'S TALL, MUSCULAR, HAS TATTOOS ALL OVER HIS ARMS, HAS HIS HEAD SHAVED WITH THE SCARIEST LOOKING GOATIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. HIS EYES ARE COLD LIKE A KILLER'S. I DON'T THINK ANYONE DOUBTS HIS DEDICATION TO SATAN, BUT HE SOMETIMES SCARES ME. AND I JUST STARTED CRYING WHEN HE ASKED ME. I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL HIM BUT I DID.

I'M SORRY.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND TOUCH YOU, AGATHA. YOU ARE SO PRETTY.

YOUR DARK KNIGHT,
JIM REEVES

She attached the bank transfer form I sent her as Jim.

Quote:

agatha...

i am not a charity. nor are any of the members of the acolytes of be3lzebub. that money jim sent you was HIS money NOT the cult's. you are NOT a member of the cult. you may have said the prayer in your heart but you have not performed the initiation ritual. and i will not give you a dime until you have proven your loyalty to us. if you do not have the money to even buy red paint and black clothing (HOW CAN YOU NOT ALREADY OWN BLACK CLOTHING?) then what do you have to offer our great lord Satan? money is not everything but to not be able to get ahold of those two things shows a serious lack of dedication. i dont care if you dont have the money. steal the money. steal the paint and black clothing. this is not difficult agatha.

you were lucky that jim was a sentimental old fool. he sent you money when you werent even a member of our cult but dearie i am not like that. biff ruined any chances of returning to the united states when you forced him to murder jim. i have NOT forgiven you yet.

if you need money ask jims lawyer. i assume youve e-mailed him about the $85,000 or so that jim left you in his will. he has an obligation to honor jims will.

dont cry to me about not bank problems. either do the ritual and become a member of the cult.. or don't. but you already know how i stand on the issue.

jul1e ann darkstar
high priestess

Quote:
To: Jul1e Ann Darkstar

Hello Mother jul1e Ann darkstar,may our lord Satan bless U.
i swell that i will not leave the cult surely i will be there one day.
thank you for your mail but mother please give me email of timothy.
may i beg to stop here may our lord Satan bless U.
thanks yours
AGATHA.

Quote:

timothy as in jims eldest son? i have no idea what his email address is or why you would want to get in contact with him. why are you asking me for jims sons email address? ive never met the boy before or ever emailed him. why do you imagine i would have his email address?

agatha i have no desire to help you when you cant do the most simple things for the cult. you are a slacker, a lazy loser, a little child, and an accomplice to murder. i would not want to introduce jims son to his fathers murderer. i am not a twisted psychopath like you are.

goodbye. if you ever want to email me again do what weve asked you to.

jul4e ann darkstarr
high priestess

I am surprised to get an e-mail from Agatha to my lawyer character that very same day.

Quote:
To: Michael Akerfeldt
Title: I need you a proof for the will

Dear sir/madam;
I write to introduce myself ; I am Miss. Agatha Celeb Omar,from Sudan and I was informed that ;I have a will ;worth of 85;000usd and I will like to know if is true; and If there is any documentation to proof the authenticity.

Since you are the legal adviser to Jim Reeves; who wrote a will in my name. I look forward for your Anticipated co operation.
From Miss.Agatha.

She sent this above e-mail 3 times with the exact same content, but changing the title each title, the last one all in caps.

Quote:

Michael Akerfeldt
Attorney at Law
Morningrise Law Firm
Los Angeles California

Dear Ms. Omar,

I am glad to finally get in touch with you. To bring you up to speed, I have been working on executing Mr. James Reeves' will over the past week and, as I had no way of getting in touch with you, I had begun to worry about what to do with the $85,000 bequeathed to you in his will. Mr. Reeves' kin successors have suggested that the money be divided amongst them per Mr. Reeves' original plans. As his legatee, you are, of course, entitled to everything Mr. Reeves left to you.

But, first of all, there are several things I will need from you to verify your identity as the person indicated in Mr. Reeves' will and testament. They are:
1. A scanned copy of your passport and 2 other official means of identification (birth certificates, driver's licenses, and anything else provided by the government will suffice)
2. The following information provided in text: your current address, your current legal status, your marital status, the names of your mother and father and any next-of-kin.
3. An explanation of your relationship with Mr. Reeves and for why he bequeathed the money for you in his will.

I have been told that you reside in Western Africa and I thought you should know that, due to the number of frauds and scams in the area (particularly in Nigeria and Senegal), we at Morningrise Law Firm pride ourselves in a thorough and careful identification process. You can feel assured and at ease that no scammer will be getting the money willed to you by my Mr. Reeves.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards,
Michael Akerfeldt

The name of Mr. Akerfeldt's law firm is appropriately the name of his band's second album.

Quote:
To: Michael Akerfeldt
Title: good morning sir, and happy Xmas?

Hello good morning sir, and happy Xmas?

My name is Agatha Omar Celeb, I received your email dated 19/12/2010 concerning a proof and Identification of myself to show that i am the right person who is to receive the said amount in Mr James Reeve's will.

I apologize for my late response to your mail, because am still recovering from the shock I had on getting the sad news of Mr James Reeve's death. Which i still don't want to believe till date.

attached here is the identification you asked of, but i don't have a driver's license and passport copy, this is the one i can provide for now. you know i am here as a refugee and most of my documents were left behind in my home country.

My Father's name, Omar Celeb
My Mother's name, Lucia Omar Celeb
marital status, single
Current Legal status, Refugee

Mr Reeves has been my friend for a long time and he has always wanted to help me and also promised to be there for me anytime

Sir, i am a poor girl in the refugee camp i don't know any thing about fraud in Nigeria or Senegal. So i don't know what to say about that OK, because i am a refugee in the refugee camp.

I will stop here for now with all hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good day.

Yours faithfully
Agatha Omar Celeb

She attaches a dreadfully fake looking ID.

Quote:
Michael Akerfeldt
Attorney at Law
Morningrise Law Firm
Los Angeles California

Dear Ms. Celeb,

Thank you for your scanned identification card. I was not aware that you are a refugee and this turn of events actually makes the process much more difficult. Without official identification, we cannot verify that you are actually the Agatha Omar Celeb mentioned in Mr. Reeves' will and, as a refugee, you are not capable of possessing a bank account to receive the money bequeathed to you. Similarly, we cannot simply take you at your word and believe that you are a refugee without proof (the ID you attached was the first of its kind that I have ever seen and, not surprisingly, no one at my law firm had seen or heard of it either). As I mentioned in my previous e-mail, we are very thorough in our careful identification processes. I had my secretary run a background check on Omar Celeb and no information could be found in Senegal, Sudan, Chad or Nigeria (we checked all 4 of these countries just to be safe). Likewise, there also does not appear to be anyone named Lucia Omar Celeb, dead or alive, in any of the countries checked.

I am not in any way accusing you of being a criminal, but I am not legally able to simply give you $85,000 without valid proof and identification. If you being a refugee means that you do not have any government issued official documents, then under US law, the $85,000 left to you in Mr. Reeves' will and testament will be given to his next of kin (in this case, his eldest son, Timothy Reeves).

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at any time.

Regards,
Michael Akerfeldt

No response from here after that whatsoever. Perhaps she realized that it was unlikely for her to get money out of a law firm.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic