SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from Gang Taiyuan Group Ltd thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrisforum419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all for posting details of their experience with this company as it saved us falling into the same trap. They got in touch with us recently and are still running the same scam, ie agreeing to place a large order with very little negotiation and inviting us to come to Shenzhen to sign the contract. Alarm bells started ringing when it became clear they didn't know anything about the goods they were so eager to buy. Here are the details they used:

MR HUJUN
Guangdong Gangtaiyuan Group Ltd
380#,Shangbu road,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China
0086-755-89828395
0086-13631584213
[email protected]
MartinK
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We received recently a request to help them to introduce Chinese tea on the European market. Asking the German Chamber of Commerce lead to warnings, because this company is on their "black list"
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ chrisforum419

Hi and welcome to Eater. Please dont necro a 3 year old thread, instead, start a new one, and link to the old thread, which is

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105535

I am glad that finding the thread saved you from being scammed.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
wofedo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how does this scam work i.e. after signing the contact what was to happen i wonder ? pls enlighten. thanks !

chrisforum419 wrote:
Thanks to all for posting details of their experience with this company as it saved us falling into the same trap. They got in touch with us recently and are still running the same scam, ie agreeing to place a large order with very little negotiation and inviting us to come to Shenzhen to sign the contract. Alarm bells started ringing when it became clear they didn't know anything about the goods they were so eager to buy. Here are the details they used:

MR HUJUN
Guangdong Gangtaiyuan Group Ltd
380#,Shangbu road,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China
0086-755-89828395
0086-13631584213
[email protected]
wofedo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

which german chamber, i.e. in which country is having them on the balck list ?

MartinK wrote:
We received recently a request to help them to introduce Chinese tea on the European market. Asking the German Chamber of Commerce lead to warnings, because this company is on their "black list"
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the scam happens before any contracts are ever written up. The scammer asks you to contact his barrister, banker or lawyer who will want thousands of dollars paid in cash via Western Union for bank charges, document fees, transfer costs, lawyer charges, on and on. Then more delays and more fees, again and again, will be demanded in following emails.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the glamorous Merry Widow is right, this is a bog-standard advance-fee scam, but instead of personal riches, it's something to appeal to a company - lots of trade.

Either way it appears as too good to be true, but costs some "small administrative fees" to actuate, and these fees only lead to more fees...

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im currently in Kunming, Yunnan. I am from Malaysia. Supposely my visit to Kunming is to seal the deal with this Guangdong Gangtaiyuan Co. Ltd., Yunnan Branch Co. Ltd. They have agree to buy organic fertilizer from me, and they also have issued a Purchase Order for a large number of quantity.
Furthermore, they also send me an official letter of invitation to Kunming for me to submit to the embassy for a visa application.
Before my flight to Kunming, they asked me to draft an agreement which I did and after a few revisions, they agreed on the clauses stated in the agreement. Then, just few days before my flight, they told me that after the signing of the agreement, both of us shall submit the agreement to a notarize judicial office in Kunming for both parties security. And the fee would be 0.8% of the total agreement amount. Both of shall share the fee charges by 50-50.
to make it short, i agree to the fee. but simultaneously i have request my consulate friends in Kunming to make a co-call to this company. and somehow this company felt offended when my consulate called their office. and soon after that they send me an email telling me the deal is off. (haha...what is the problem)
so, after a few discussion over the emails, they got softhearted and ok to proceed with the deal.
During our first meeting held at the hotel (which should be at their office) I have suggest to them to use another notarize office (which recognised by my consulate) and in fact the fee charges is way cheaper (only 0.25%), they became unease with the suggestions.
Now, since their GM is busy, later in the evening they told that i have twait until after the spring. they asked me to go back to my country, and they will contact me soon to proceed with the deal...
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Lordsultan!

This is a scam. I would suggest stopping all contact with these people and certainly do NOT meet with them at any private location. They are criminals and you will lose any money that you give them. The only money involved in this "deal" is your money and these scammers will go to any extent to get it.

There appears to be more information here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105535

I would also suggest that you visit our sister site www.scamwarners.com and post information there as well.

Please, if you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask them here or at www.scamwarners.com

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Lordsultan!
I am glad you realised this is a scam.
Please let me repeat jose cuervo's warning: Don't meet these criminals again. You don't know to what lengths they are ready to go.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic