SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Neville's dead. Michael needs a mass-bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to try the same (basic) tactic that worked on my Senegal safari. Michael will have to travel to Rwanda to sign the papers and collect his inheritance. If he doesn't travel, all of his inheritance will go to the church. No negotiations.

Neville to Michael wrote:
Michael,

I hope you had a nice Christmas and are doing well. The money that I sent is in a small box wrapped in brown paper. I declared the contents as "Legal Documents" so you would not have to pay any taxes or duties on the package.

I am back home from the hospital, but I do not have good news. I told your Uncle Kenneth, some time ago, that I had a medical condition. In short, I do not have long to live and I am making my final arrangements.

Please understand that I am very sorry for all the trouble I caused you last year. I will contact your Uncle Kenneth later today and give him some important information regarding my final wishes. Your Uncle Kenneth is a very wise man and I know that he will relay the information to you when the time comes. All of the hardships that I have caused you and your family will be corrected when I die and you will be happy.

In Jesus name,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Neville to Kenneth wrote:
Kenneth,

I have been in the hospital for the last few days having some tests done regarding my illness. The results are not good and I am dying. I do not know how much your Nephew Michael has told you about our association over the past year, but I did some terrible things and Michael was deeply hurt because of my actions and unkind behavior. I have asked Michael for his forgiveness and he says that he has forgiven me but I know that he is still very angry about the things that I have done.

I am very fortunate to have found Jesus, and I know that Jesus will forgive me of my sins here on earth. I am thankful to the Catholic Church here in Rwanda because they helped me to see the wickedness of my ways and made me repent my sins before the Lord. Before I found Jesus, I was a wicked, evil man. I was a very wealthy man as well, but God punished me and I lost all of my earthly wealth. As soon as I accepted Jesus, my life changed and I became wealthy again. I promised God that I would live my life for the Church and I would give most of my money to the Church.

All of my money and assets combined total about $2.5 million USD. When I die, I will leave $1.5 million in cash and stock certificates to the Catholic Church, here in Rwanda, so they can continue their good deeds. That leaves my Villa along with all of the furnishings, 3 cars and my personal belongings, which I will leave to Michael, valued at $1 million USD.

I am having my personal attorney complete my "Last Will and Testament" and will forward a copy to you as soon as it is completed. I hope that you will be able to convince Michael to accept this final gift and assist him in either selling the assets or deciding to keep them for his own use. I am also leaving $200,000 USD cash, in the boot of my Mercedes here in the Villa, for Michael to use as needed to pay for any expenses that he may have.

I am meeting with my attorney through a web conference today and will send further details. Please do not tell Michael about our conversation at this time, I do not want him to worry about all the details until everything is finalized. I want to die knowing that Michael will be happy.

Kind regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

No reply yet, so I sent another teaser to Uncle Kenneth. I wonder if he will sign the will as a witness? Laughing

Neville to Kenneth wrote:
Dear Kenneth,

I have a favour to ask of you. My Last Will and Testament is completed, however it requires the signature of 2 witnesses. Pastor Bubu Sami Kaka, of the church, has signed as a witness on my Will, but I need another impartial person to sign before the Will is filed as a matter of public records with the courts here in Rwanda.

I prefer not to ask my servant because I do not wish for her, or her family, to know how much money is involved. I need someone whom I can trust with this confidential information. Would you agree to sign as a witness? It would be in Michael's best interest to have you listed a witness to the document. Also, as a witness, you will have an official copy of the Will.

Please let me know your feelings towards this humble request, as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he'll sign the darn thing, jose!

Funny stuff! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Effing lads and their inability to open a PDF. Mad

Uncle Kenneth wrote:
Dear Tennyson,

I am so sorry for not checking my in box last night i was tired,i had
to rest,how did you attached this file?.I tried to open it but it was not easy,re-attached it,
you know old age some times worries,in this issue don`t need to contact michael to
open the file for me,i want everything secretly done as you disclose to me,please re-attach the file.

Again tell me the nature of the arrangements?,give me your Lawyer`s phone number
and contact address?,your house address and the pastor address including the phone number,i will call them one by one to confirm your sincerity towards my son Michael.
before i will tender him any of your information to him,actually he told me what happened last year i do not want my son to suffer again in his life over any issue.

Please re-attach the file properly.

Uncle Kenneth

Uncle Kenneth Uncle Kenneth wrote:
Dear Tennyson,

Please re-attach your Will very well or let your Lawyer contact me as soon as possible
i need proper information concerning your properties,i won`t let my beloved son Michael suffer again.He told me that he lost his mother in process of looking for Caress at Ghana
by then i was in Germany to purchase Materials for our establishment.Is quite disheartened
but i will ask him to forgive you,he also told me that he went to mother`d grave to cry over the incident,so the pay back is bound to by unsolvable.But i pray may God forgive you as you have solicited in Jesus Name.

Kenneth

Uncle Kenneth

Uncle Kenneth

I think it's nearly time for Neville to have a nice aneurysm and get things switched over to the lawyer. Twisted Evil

ETA> I converted to a jpg, but will let him stew for a while before sending.

Here's the Last Will and Testament of Sir Neville Tennyson.
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/page0001.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/page0002.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/page0003.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/page0004.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/page0005.jpg

If he doesn't safari for his inheritance, I can't imagine anything else that would break his ass off the cafe chair.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Will is very nicely done. I particularly like article 3.4 and burial at Wrigley Field. Good work on this bait. Thumbs up

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Beautifully executed will, surely he will travel!

Jose you are 'Master of The Game' Laughing

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Wow, devil_woman, long time no see! Very Happy

Michael went silent for a couple of weeks and when he finally emailed Neville today, he got an immediate reply (auto response). I anticipated a bit of an attitude when the money never showed up. Laughing

Michael wrote:
How is your health,i guess you alright
i have not received the money you sent to
me through local post order.

Why should you send me money through Government post?
you know how to contact boys to beat caress and took money
she and church sent to me through Western Union,but you do not
remember to send yours through Western Union.

My Uncle has been telling me of visiting you at Rwanda.It sounds very nonsense meeting
you, In fact i am not happy to meet you over anything.In fact Sell all those things come with the money here in Nigeria, for me i can`t come to you have to come to me directly with the money in Cash.

Michael

He received this:

Auto Response wrote:
Notice of Hospitalization.

Sir Neville Tennyson has been admitted to the King Faisal Hospital in Kigali, Rwanda. His condition is of a serious nature and he is not expected to recover. Please direct all inquiries and/or communications to the Law Offices of:

Wanker & Chiles LLC.
West Bay, West Bay Road, Cayman Islands KY1-1209
206-xxx-2265

Jackie Chiles
[email protected]

Michael immediately wrote to the attorney...

Michael wrote:
Dear Jackie Chiles,

How is Tennyson?are sure he is seriously sick? OH!
actually i am Michael.I guess he told you some certain things
me.You have to narrate how everything will be done.

I will call you later this is my phone number +234-070-xxxxx226

What`s the code number of your phone number?

Michael

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

I regret to inform you that Mr. Tennyson is dead. He died this morning, of complications arising from his illness, at approximately 5:45 GMT. I know that your feelings of loss and sadness can not be expressed and I offer my sincere condolences.

As you are listed as Mr. Tennyson's sole living heir, I will try to call you this evening or tomorrow and answer any questions that you may have. I will also be sending out legal notice regarding the probate of Mr. Tennyson's Last Will and Testament, along with a copy of the Will, by end of business today.

My offices are located in the Cayman Islands in the Caribbean and I understand that you are located in Nigeria. I believe that there is about a 5 or 6 hour time difference, so I will try to accommodate your schedule as much as possible. I have also been trying to get in touch with Pastor Kaka, as he too listed as a beneficiary of Mr Tennyson's estate. Pastor Kaka is in a different time zone as well, so all communications regarding the probate of Mr. Tennyson's estate will be made via E-Mail. I will copy both you and Pastor Kaka on all emails from this point forward, so I would appreciate it if you would select "Reply All" with all correspondence to enable open and clear communications between all parties involved.
--
Jackie Chiles
[email protected]

Since Michael has the habit of emailing dead people, if/when he sends another message to Neville, he will receive...

Auto Response wrote:
Notice of Death.

On 10, January 2011 at 5:47 am GMT, Sir Neville Tennyson was pronounced dead by his physician at King Faisal Hospital in Kigali, Rwanda. Please direct all inquiries and/or communications to the Law Offices of:

Wanker & Chiles LLC.
West Bay, West Bay Road, Cayman Islands KY1-1209
206-xxx-2265

Jackie Chiles
[email protected]

I cant wait to slap the taste out of this smug bastard's mouth when he starts making demands. Twisted Evil

roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

+100 points for originality. Is it OK if I employed a similar (but different) tactic with my bait?

I need something to annoy them to hell right now. This might do. Thanks
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Sure, knock yourself out! Very Happy

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow the rich expatriate guys are dropping like flies around here! I love it that the scammer is now dealing with a dead person's barrister. Thumbs up

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was sending the "official" notice of death to Michael while he was emailing me. I think things are about to get interesting. I am CC'ing Michael and Pastor Bobo Kaka (played by me) for complete transparency in this transaction. Laughing

Jackie wrote:
Gentlemen,

As I informed you yesterday, Mr. Tennyson is dead. This letter is to serve as legal notification of such activity or inactivity as the case may be.

Whereas arrangements for the burial have been previously made, paid for and agreed upon between Pastor Bobo Kaka and the late Mr. Tennyson, these wishes may be carried out at the earliest convenience of the church and preferably prior to putrefaction. Pastor Bobo Kaka, I have informed the Magistrate that you will be collecting the corpse by the end of the week. The Magistrate informs me that the transport paperwork for the corpse is already at King Faisal Hospital. You may collect the remains and proceed with the burial.

Regarding the disbursement of all property (real, intellectual or otherwise), as provided for in the will, the date of probate has been set for 25, February 2011 at 10:00am GMT. The location of the probate proceedings shall be held at the Kigali, Rwanda High Court of the Republic, Avenue de la Nyabarongo. The proceedings are expected to take approximately 2 hours. A notary and translator will be present as the proceedings will be conducted in French. As required by Rwandan Law, beneficiaries must be present at the Probate Proceedings.

I have attached a copy of Mr. Tennyson's Last Will and Testament, the original has been sealed/submitted and is on file with the Magistrate.

Gentlemen, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

He had not seen the above email at the time he sent this one..

Michael wrote:
Dear Chiles,

Thanks for calling.

The death of Tennyson is very painfully to me,no matter what
he did me in the year 2009 at Ghana,really he has asked me to forgive him
i have forgiven him,because bible says forgive and forget.Tennyson intercepted
my Lady beat her, took her money and changed my informations with some boys
and stole my money,ruined my businesses, made me to suffered seriously 2009 in Ghana.I know he will not go free in this issue,i never accepted taking any thing from him,but my Uncle has been telling me to forgive him and take it.

He sent my uncle a Copy of his Last Will Testament.

The money get it first.Then Contact Pastor Kaka i want to speak to him too
concerning Tennyson`s properties.Before i will give you my final decisions concerning the properties Tennyson left.

Michael

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

Good to hear from you, I just sent you a letter. Regarding your relationship with the deceased, it has no bearing on the proceedings. Everything is very clear in the will regarding the disbursement of Mr. Tennyson's estate.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Whereas arrangements for the burial have been previously made, paid for and agreed upon between Pastor Bobo Kaka and the late Mr. Tennyson, these wishes may be carried out at the earliest convenience of the church and preferably prior to putrefaction.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, Jose. This bait is one of my favorites. Very Happy
What you and Pastor Frank have been able to accomplish with Micheal is inspiring! Very Happy Thumbs up clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CCing Michael, Ps Bobo wrote:
M. Jackie,

I will arrange for the collection of bodies for burial. After it, I must send you the information for the funeral service. Note that I am to send someone from the church to secure the house of Mr. Tennyson and property.

Thank you for the update and I see you at the Court on February 25 for approval proceeding.

Ps Bobo

Michael to Jackie wrote:
Dear Chiles,

Pastor Kaka is in Rwanda.
he will see for the burial of Tennyson as usual
and securing of his properties over there.

What is the essence of coming to Court Regards Tennyson`s properties
and Money,you are his legal Lawyer you have to see for all these things in court
get them in order you know the distance of my staying.

Michael

Michael to Ps Bobo wrote:
Dear Pastor Bobo Kaka,

Thanks for calling.

Regards Tennyson`s death it pained me seriously as Friend
now i am in Nigeria and your are close to him,you have to oversee
for the burial of Tennyson,he told me before his death that he has made the
payment for his burial Place you have to arrange with Church for his burial over there,again get the picture of the Burial Down to me.

Concerning his properties i and you will discuss about it.

May God be with you in Jesus Name.

Michael

I guess Michael wants to make sure that bastard Neville is really dead! Ps Bobo is not playing this game, so he FWDs Michael's email to Jackie along with...

Ps Bobo wrote:
Mr. Jackie,

Please what does this man mean by asking to take picture of Mr. Neville burial? I do not think this is respectful of the dead and it is unusual in every regard.

Why does he want to discuss these things with me? I do not know this person. You are the Attorney over the estate so please answer these thing for this person.

Ps Bobo

Michael wrote:
Dear Chiles,

Please i need your phone number completely.
contact Pastor Bobo i need his phone number too
i will like to have serious discussions with you before i will give any suggestions
regards of his properties.

Meanwhile i will not be chanced sometime to check emails
so you can call my number 234-070-xxx9226 for any important issues.

Bye have a nice day

Michael

Michael

Suggest all you want, you're still going to travel. Unless you would rather the church get everything? Twisted Evil

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

My telephone number is +1206xxx2265. You may call me any time.

Pastor Bobo Kaka has forwarded an email to me, which you sent to him. I would respectfully request that you direct all communications, regarding the proceedings involving Mr. Tennyson's asset distribution, through me.

Regarding your previous inquiries; The distribution of Mr. Tennyson's estate is governed according to the Laws of Rwanda. You, or an immediate member of your family, will need to be present in front of a Magistrate and witnesses, at the Kigali, Rwanda High Court of the Republic, Avenue de la Nyabarongo, Kigali, Rwanda on the 25th of February, to sign the court documents concerning Mr. Tennyson's estate. The distance between Nigeria and Rwanda is of no concern to the court and they can not make any exceptions.

Again, as I previously mentioned, all discussion regarding the affairs of the late Mr. Tennyson shall be directed through me. I am bound by the legal limitations of my directives as executor of Mr. Tennyson's estate. Due to privacy issues, I am neither obligated (nor inclined) to distribute Pastor Bobo Kaka's personal contact information. With the same privacy considerations, I will not distribute any of your personal contact information to a third party. That is called the "Attorney/Client Privilege". Attorney/Client Privilege means that all communications between us will be kept completely confidential.

I am currently checking on Rwanda's visa requirements and should have all the information by the end of business on Friday. It is my understanding that since you are inheriting a home and land in Rwanda, you will not be required to obtain a visa. In fact, as soon as you take possession of the home and land, you will be granted temporary citizenship in the Republic of Rwanda, along with all the benefits and entitlements. After 6 months you may become a full citizen of Rwanda, which will have no effect of your status as a Nigerian citizen. I am still waiting for confirmation on this.

--
Jackie Chiles

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful baiting, JC and I particularly liked the messages to the deceased Caress.
This thread has bookmarked and filed under 'evil ideas'.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Dear Chiles,

Thanks for your cool explanation.

Jack would n`t want you to tell me lies!!!.
I do not have time for Tennyson`s issue since he offended me.
I  will come to Rwanda before then, if my Uncle permit me,he has had several communications with Tennyson regards His House and Assets before his death.

I will speak to him for permission  to visit you people, i real want to see  Tennyson`s
burial Ground and pray for him.Note i stand on the rock of almighty Father and My wishes for everybody is peace and unity.I will call you later, while  making arrangement of coming there.

Thanks.

Michael

I'm a lawyer, why would he think I'm "telling lies"? Laughing

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jackie is forwarding all conversations with Ps Bobo to Michael.

Jackie to Ps Bobo wrote:
Dear Pastor Bobo Kaka,

I have spoken with Mr. Michael James, regarding his request for photographs at Mr. Tennyson's burial. He would like the photographs taken because he is unable to attend the burial services due to business obligations in Nigeria. Please try to take a few simple photographs and send them to me. I will forward them to Mr. Michael James so that he may pay his last respects and say a prayer for Mr. Tennyson.

I would also request that you take some photographs of Mr. Tennyson's home and the furnishings when you are able to do so. I need to submit them to the insurance company. I would also assume that Mr. Michael James would like to see the home and the belongings which he will inherit from Mr. Tennyson's estate. After you have taken the photographs, please make certain that the home is once again secured. I appreciate your help in this matter since Mr. Michael James is currently in Nigeria on business and will not be able to attend to the home and property until he arrives in Rwanda on the 25th of February and is permitted to take legal possession of the property. Please forward to me the contact information for Mr. Tennyson's servant, Clarisse. She will need to make the home ready for Michael's arrival in February.
--
Jackie Chiles

Ps Bobo to Jackie wrote:
M. Jackie,

I will do what I can about the picture for M Neville's burial and home. Clarisse will attend burial Saturday and I give her your contact.

Ps Bobo

Jackie to Michael wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

Pastor Bobo Kaka has agreed to take some photographs of the burial and the late Mr. Tennyson's home and furnishings, which you will inherit. I am also going to get contact information for Mr. Tennyson's servant, Clarissa. I will be asking her to make the home ready for your arrival in Rwanda, so you will not have to stay in a hotel when you arrive.
--
Jackie Chiles

Saitama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'm new here so I was wondering could you please tell me, You said you caught and killed his accomplice... Surely he knows this accomplice of his isn't dead, how does he not know you are making this up?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Laughing

Michael's "accomplice" was a fake lad character, David Obinna, also played by me. I convinced Michael that Obinna had gained access to Neville's emai and was giving Michael "inside" information on Neville's activities. When Michael refused to work with him, Obinna went after the money himself. Obinna stole the money from Neville and was on his way to meet Michael in Nigeria when Neville caught an killed him.

I lost the Obinna account due to inactivity, so I no longer have those emails, but that is the short version. Very Happy

Saitama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay thanks alot, I'm still new to this so I wasn't sure how that worked. Now I see haha. Thanks alot, reading this has been informative, and fun! I can't stop laughing now in real life HAHA.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Dear Chiles,

Why do you make the visitation 25 of February?.
Please extend it to 15 of March 2011.I feel is the best period
for me to leave Nigeria. My uncle will travel abroad by then. I will have
chance to Visit Tennyson`s House.

Please contact the judge to extend the Date to 15-3-2011 or if have chance i will come
before 25 of February Note.

Thanks for your kind-gesture.

Michael

Ps Bobo wrote:
M. Jackie,

These are picture of M. Neville's house. Please note that I am not able to take picture of servant quarters because quarters are over the garage and it is locked very well to protect M. Neville's automobiles.

Infact I did talk to Clarisse at M. Neville's burial today and she will like to know if M. Michael James will allow her to keep her employment as house keeper when he is taking possession of the house in February.

Because of large size of attachment I send one more email containing picture of burial service.

Ps Bobo

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0003.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0004.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0006.jpg

Ps Bobo wrote:
M. Jackie,

Here is church service and burial picture. M. Neville have many friends in the community and people come as far from remote villages to say prayer for his passing. He brought much money and prosperity for the poor people here and he die as a good man.

He will rest in peace.

Ps Bobo

http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0038.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0039.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0040.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0041.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~jose_cuervo/Michael/DSC_0042.jpg

I forwarded both emails with pictures of Michael's house (about 20 of them) and the burial service.

Jackie wrote:
Mr. Michael James,

The reason the date of the probate hearings and property transfer was scheduled on the 25th of February is due to the Rwandan Government Statute of Limitations on Probate Proceedings, which states: "All property involved in estate proceedings requiring transfer of property or financial ownership must be transferred in a timely manner, ensuring beneficiaries equitable adjustment and beneficial occupancy without delays or undue stress in addition to the loss of a relative or loved one. Unless previously approved by the regional Magistrate and so stipulated in the decedent's Last Will and Testament, probate proceedings shall be concluded within 45 (forty five) calendar days of death without exception." As you will notice, there was no approval from the Magistrate in Mr. Tennyson's Last Will and Testament.

Because of this, I requested that the Magistrate hold the probate proceedings on the last possible date allowable by Rwandan law, due to your residing in another country and the need for adequate time to make travel arrangements and either complete, reschedule or postpone any business obligations which you may currently have. I will not be able to request any delay of the proceedings past the 25th of February. If you would like, I can check with the Magistrate and see if there are any open dates available earlier than the 25th of February and we could possibly conclude the probate hearing sooner. Let me know if you would prefer to do this before the 25th of February and I will try to facilitate those arrangements.

Pastor Bobo Kaka also talked to Mr. Tennyson's previous housekeeper and says she would like to know if you would consider a continuation of her employment once you take ownership of the home and property. I believe that her current salary is only about RWF60000 per month, which is the equivalent of about $100 USD per month.
--
Jackie Chiles

thrub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The date stamp is a nice touch.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love Neville's portrait in the funeral pictures! Genius.

He's going to have to do some grading around the garage, that bump is going to ruin any luxury car's suspension. Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a sneaking suspicion that Tennyson might have faked his own death here. I sure hope so! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ I think you may be right, but we won't know for certain unless/until Michael gets to Rwanda.Twisted Evil

ReverendJebidiahWright
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have got to tell you the truth, I haven't laughed so hard in recent times. Tears streaming down my face, abs hurting, almost gagged/ drowned in my wine. I found this website yesterday, link from another forum, and have been reading the adventures of Michael for about 5 hrs strait yesterday and 3 today. JOSE CUERVO you mad F genius you need a book/movie deal. based on the true Life epic tale of Mugu Michael. you could have his ass on European Safari even while it was in theatres, and come out with a sequel, or, you could RFID/ GPS this mugu (with his permission of course, which maybe he'll tattoo somewhere,) and track him real time on a website... I'll subscribe!! Hell, if he stays this entertaining, I'd support sending him some money!! Lets get him a one way plane ticket to Saudi on some gold/ oil-mogul-estate-heir safari... I got $25 on a plane ticket.

I thousand humble hommage bows. you're the Master, I can't wait till Michael gos Prime time. This Kid is GOLD! Idea Idea Idea
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic