SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romance lad doesn't want to sell body for printouts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard Senegal romance scam. Stuck in camp, rubbish conditions etc, etc.

The Rev won't print out the MoneyGram security forms I sent, which I think is a bit harsh, so my dear P4mil4 is forced to get the printouts via other means...

Me in dark red, lad in blue

Quote:
I would not lie to you, and would not still be sending email if I was not serious. I do not know what rules there are in Senegal, but in UK, you need to fill in terrorist and security questions from both sender and receiver.

I am trying to send you the money P4mil4, but I cannot send Western Union as they refuse due to scammers and fraud. MoneyGram WILL SEND you the money, but not without the forms from the receiver.

I love P4mil4, and want you to be here, but I feel the Reverend is making us look foolish.

Quote:
Hello darling,
Compliments of the day to you hope all is moving fine with you? Thanks for your mail and your kindness towarded my life and your effort for me to be with you! darling after reading your mail i went to the Rev's office and told him all you said and begged him to help me by given me some money to go and print out those documents out and fill them and scanned them back but he said that he will not try such to me because he have never seen sach before then i went around the camp begging people to help me to get this money to print the moneygram papers out but the only person who want to help me said that he will make love with me mean that he will sex me frist before given me that money so darlling i can not sell my body because of this issue all you have to do is to help me over there and filled the form over there i know that you can help me over there to fill the form and send the money to me or you can come over here to pick me if that should be the matter.

Quote:
I cannot fill in the forms for you. They have to be filled in by the person who is receiving the money. Again, I believe the Rev is a joker and is making us look foolish. He probably wants the money for himself to spend on alcohol and prostitute.

Everything I try to do to get money to you seems to cause delays and problem. Surely the Rev can print the forms out for you and let you deal with the rest? After all, you are using his computer to email me. Do you have the Rev email address? I wish to vent my anger at him. For a man of God he lies and cheats and makes fools of God-loving people. I hope he gets a terrible disease and one of his ears falls off.

Do whatever you must do to get the forms to me. If you need to sex with another man, then I guess you must do so to get the forms to me. Please know that I don't like the idea of sexing with another man, but please take pictures of the sexing and send them to me

Sorry you have to sell your body for printouts, but make sure you send me pictures yeah?

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Refugee romance scammers must think we're morons. They'll say that their reverend doesn't have a camera and that there isn't a camera in the entire refugee camp (an impossibility, pretty much) or will say that they don't have the money to print out something (yeah... right... but you're able to use the internet... ok...) or that they don't have the money for ink.

I've dealt with a ton of refugee romance scammers, but they are almost impossible to get to do anything, so I make it my goal to just stress them out like crazy and make them think they are being investigated for murder... or whatevah. Very Happy

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Funky Spingers
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I fiund refugee scammers quite hard to get much out of them, but they are brilliant to stress out and run rings around! Smile

"dont see me as a vilage person" - Peter 0moh

Closed lad accounts x 9
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to see what they say, when they realise I'm ok with them selling themselves for sex, on the proviso they print out the Moneygram forms and send them back to me with the money they get.

I managed to keep one refugee bait going for nearly 6 months one time, and in the end as it fell apart, they got desperate and made up some story about their friend being ill. It seems they have a set of pictures ready to go, and they can't really deviate from the story, so getting custom pics and signs etc is pretty tough.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic