SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ID theft of my character by a mugu?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of a sudden I received emails in my character's inbox of people who apparently have received a scam mail from my email address. I even got a death threat from a genuine mugu, I'll share it below for entertainment value.

But my question is, can I find out who did it and give that guy a run for his money?

Oh, and someone sent me a scam survey, curious if it was one of you here. Smile

Here the mugu mail, wow, this guy has issues...shall I answer him? Twisted Evil
Quote:
U R A BLOODY BASTARD ALL UR CHILDREN BORN AND UNBORN ARE ALREADY IN THE MORTUARY. UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER ARE IN THE GRAVE OR ONE FOOT AWAY FROM IT. WHENEVER UR WIFE PUT TO BED AT THE HOSPITAL, THE BABY MUST NEVER SURVIVE BUT IT WILL BE FROM HOSPITAL TO MORTUARY. AT THE BIRTH OF THE LAST ONE YOUR WIFE WILL SHIT AND VOMIT BLOOD IN YOUR FACE AND DIE. THEN IN HER BURIAL A TRAILER WILL FAIL BREAK AND RUN INTO UR COMPOUND AND KILL EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT IS RELATED TO YOU. THE ONES THAT HAS THE SAME SURNAME WITH U THE TRAILER WILL CRUSH THEIR MEAT AND GRIND THEM INTO MUD OF BLOOD. THE NUMBER OF DEAD PEOPLE IN UR FAMILY WIL BE TOO MUCH THAT YOUR HOUSE WILL BE CONVERTED TO MOTUARY AND YOUR COMPOUND TURNED TO BURIAL GROUND FOREVER.

MAY YOU NEVER SEE LIGHT AND MAY ALL THE WORSE EVIL AND PLAGUES OF THIS EARTH VISIT U. MAY DEATH SEIZE YOU AND MAY NOTHING GOOD EVER COME YOUR WAY. YOU WILL DIE AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH, DEATH WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD AND IF YOU ARE GOOD TO SEE TOMORROW IT IS TO BE ALIVE TO WATCH ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY DIE ONE AFTER ANOTHER. VULTURE WILL FEAST ON YOUR MEAT, FLOCKS OF THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ALIVE TO BURY OTHERS THEN THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO BURY YOU.
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A SORRY BASTARD IF I EVER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE I WOULD ARRANGE TO COME SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IMBESILE AND YOUR WIFE IS A MAGGOT AND YOU ARE A BOODY SHIT!!!!!

BASTARD IDIOT, HOW U DEY U HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET?
BUT I GUESS IT'S NO NEED TO ASK U BCAUSE I KNOW U R PROBABLY ROTTING IN N CAFE. I KNOW UR KIND,U BE ALL THOSE FOOLS WEY FROM VILLAGE COME OUT TOWN TO WORK AND U DON THROW WORK FOR LIKE 10 YRS NOW U NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPONSE SORRY NOTHING FIT SAVE YOU,YOU ARE A GONER IN THE GAME JUST PACK UR THINGS GO BACK VILLAGE GO DEY GRIND PEPPER

FOOL LIKE U I KNOW NO WHO GIVE YOU ACCES TO INTERNETS. UR MAMA PUSY JUS SURFER FO LABOUR FO NOTING I CAN SEE UR A BASTERD INFECTED WIT POORVARTY. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. UR A WORTLESS TOUT N A U SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY. U CANOT TEL DIFRENCE BETWEN UR 419 FANTISY N REALITY. I KNO U NO HAVE LEVEL. U JUS DEY AREA BASTERD IN STREET 4 FESTAC. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U CUZ U NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET. DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE MAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFЙ. ANY MAGA U GIV BILL NO EVER PAY U MONEY BCUS THEY KNO U JUST A TOUT. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS.

U DEY MUGU N NO FIT FOR GUY WORK SO BASTERD LIK U DON FIX U SISTA IN ASHAWO WORK N COLECT MONEY SHE DON GENRATE. BUT UR MAMA NO FIT TO CARY ASHAWO WORK BCUS SMELL UR MAMA TOTO WEY THEY SMELL LIKE AKARA WATER WEY U DEY SALE.MGBADA LIKE YOU. HER TOTO DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS. U MAMA TOTO SO NASTIE MY DOG NO EVEN FIT TO FUK HER. IF NA ME BE U I GO JUST DIE INSTED OF CHOOPING ASHEWO MONEY U MODERFUKIN MUGU. PEOPLE LIK U R SUPOSE TO B IN NA VILAGE FIRMING. U IDIOT ASHAWO PIKIN

YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS AS I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN.
JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS. JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN IS, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE,I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR HOUSE SOONEST. I SHALL CUT OFF UR HEAD AND PLACE IT ON A MOP HANDEL
REALL BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU.I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BRON OF A WAWORD FAMILY. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.
UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD! UR PAPA HIV DON DIE 4 MONKEY WORLD! LET ME PLEASE SLICE OFF YOUR HANDS WITH MY MACHETE SO YOU MAY WORSHIP ALLAH IN ALL HIS NAKED GLORY ASHOLE.

FUCKIN MUMU LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT AND A ASHEWO STINKING TOTO. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD GOAT GO FUK YOUR SISTHER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUGU IDOT FOOL U AR NOW DEAD MAN DO U KNOW I PAY CHIEF DAAGBO HOUNON HOUNA IN OUIDAH PRAYS AND A BENEDICTION BEFORE SACRIFICING CHICKENS ON DEALTAR FOR U TO GO BLIND.

NA VODOUNIN DECLAIR IWA DON INHERIT UR MIND MAKE U MOVE LIKE SNAKE SO REVENENS WALK THE NIGHT TO FIN U. LEGBA DON CURSE UR PENIS SO IT NBE GON
MR DEATH COME KNOCK UR DOOR IN SEVEN NIGTS N MAY SPIRITS KISS U TOEVELASTIN HELL AND DAMNATON ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD
YOU ARE MAD NOT TO KNOW THAT AS A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL CHIEF WITH WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MYSTICISM I CAN REMOTE CONTROL YOUR INNER MAN TO YIELD TO COMPLETE MADNESS.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE AS I STRIKE U DEAD. ODE BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, MUMU LIKE YOU.

FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE. MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH DEATH. WE SACRIFICE TO JUJU SHRINE TO COURSE YOU! JUJU WILL BE ON YOU FOREVER!

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa! This guy's angry!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be nice to think of a lad sitting there, seething, putting all that effort in and typing that out, wouldn't it?

But unfortunately, that's a baiter's insult script.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Funky Spingers
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's beautiful, a lexicon of lad profanity - I think I may use some of that in an upcoming dolla chop!

edit - a baiter though of that? nice!

"dont see me as a vilage person" - Peter 0moh

Closed lad accounts x 9
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, he is angry

ask him, if he could hand-write this text Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not too sure this is from a baiter, I received several emails from other people who are obviously responding to a genuine 419 mail, some are clearly baiters, (sending a scam survey), this one seems to be a real deal.

Doh....should check the IP, I'll do that now. Embarassed

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prolly your email address was spoofed.
My 2 cents Smile

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who ever it is, someone needs a HUG!

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad put your email in the reply-to field (or even in the from field if he has an open relay) of a mass mailing. Just to annoy you.

That angry reply smells like thedevguy67 or Fatter Siam or so.

<-- ETA: Ooooooo! 1000 posts

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume your address is posted in guest books?
I've got them in my catcher.

Paging thedevguy67... Cool

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have his attention. Ask the smal boi to tell you what he wants in his own words.

Well Done! Twisted Evil

p.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply with "CDXIX?"

They might understand. Smile

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic rant!
This is definitely parallel lad modality material! (in the sense that I intend to use it that way, not that I produced it)

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hate to bust your bubble here is your answer.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190203&highlight=bloody+bastard++children+born+unborn+mortuary

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Infidel4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad this Old Post came to light , TY for the response . I was about to tell the writer to let the Mad Man know that ur about to start sticking pins into the Voodoo Doll u made under the Mad mans Name ,LOL.. Wink
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if the writer ever got anger management classes!! Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
eljeffe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Infidel4life wrote:
Glad this Old Post came to light , TY for the response . I was about to tell the writer to let the Mad Man know that ur about to start sticking pins into the Voodoo Doll u made under the Mad mans Name ,LOL.. Wink

Old post? It was started yesterday.... Confused

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ think he was referring to the old post I linked to in my post above his.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey
That’s not anger, that is how mugus express contentment and joy. I believe you should answer him to help him reach a further level of “contentment and joy”.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic