SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will this ruin OUR fun in the USA?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20027837-501465.html

How can I be the widowed wife, the lonely divorcee, the priest of the church of 1,000 lambs, the highly successful ad agent, etc. If they know of this?

Rats, I say, rats....

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes And in the style of Forrest Gump - and that is all I have to say about that.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are sort of straying into politics here,but this passage caught my eye
Quote:
Schmidt stressed today that anonymity and pseudonymity will remain possible on the Internet. "I don't have to get a credential if I don't want to," he said. There's no chance that "a centralized database will emerge," and "we need the private sector to lead the implementation of this," he said.

Sounds like they are not thinking of mandatory.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they’ve tried things like this every few years under different Administrations.

Wow another thing for the cyber crooks to exploit.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Geoffrey_Chaucer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are not talking about a national ID card," Locke said at the Stanford event. "We are not talking about a government-controlled system. What we are talking about is enhancing online security and privacy and reducing and perhaps even eliminating the need to memorize a dozen passwords, through creation and use of more trusted digital identities.

More trusted instead of more secure... If it's not government-controlled, who will control it? Scammers? Huge nebulous corporations? I begin to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist. In my opinion, it would do more harm than good.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As it's not compulsory, I don't see how this is going to be much different from a lad asking for your passport.
We already have ways to deal with that which will probably work just as well with this new authentication system.

The downside is that a lad getting hold of those details could do huge damage to any potential victim.

I wouldn't start barking yet though. This is just an idea at the moment and there's no way of telling how long it will take before it's fully implemented and wether PC users bother taking it up or not.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
dionbouton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

as far as I can understand it , It is not compulsory .

We have this system in Spain -on a voluntary basis- , and It works like a charm .Every person has an ID-card with a chip. (or if you dont' have one -illegal inmmies , etc ) you can get the Chip -without the ID card-.

Lots of computers have now a usb -digital chip reader- that enables you to securely log-in in your bank , facebook , etc.. without need to memorize a hundred passwords.

Of course , if you don't fancy this , this is purely optional. Some web pages require a digital ID (say the IRS ,or the police, banks ,etc ) and some others won't .

Voluntary as It is , most people are using it just for the convenience. There is not data stored , not even your details (name,birthdate , etc ) . Just an encrypted PIN in a chip , and Its only those data (your PIN and your Public key encripted Logon ) that is sent.

No invasion of privacy involved at all.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ at least the chip is in your ID card in Spain rather than your person! Laughing Laughing (Apologies, I just got a visual when reading your post.)

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All Gov't issued identity items start as non-compulsory. Driver's License were voluntary at the outset. Passports were not compulsory for contiguous travel in North America until recently. As the FCC now has the oversight over the nations use of the internet (allegedly) it could just as easily be suddenly mandatory.

This is a dangerous thread Very Happy .

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic