SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Safari--Day 13. Sick, tired, broke.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's why I LOVE co-ordinated baits.
They accomplish SO much.... *tears of joy* Crying or Very sad

Good work. As a safari enthusiast, I cheer you from the sidelines and follow this thread with baited breath Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Alexi: When Jabba enters the scene, he will be sure to bring his hired help, Bob Baffett. Wink

@NWM: The accent is far better than mine. And you did a formidable job - I had actually given up on those phone numbers from the bill. The stubborn and persistant gets rewarded indeed. Excellent job! Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beers!
Wonderful call, NWM.
So he'll have to go back to B@uchi to try to collect that WUxfer, braving the hotel staff, etc.
My psychic powers tell me that over the weekend HagenDaäzBoi's going to try to convince Lance to retract the B@uchi limited WUxfer and resend it.

edited to add-
I've just seen your post, Jeannette, while reviewing my own posts to leet the name of the town in question.
Thanks so much for the infors and I've book-marked that site. Nice find!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call to to hotel NWM!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been incommunicado all day. I was wondering what was going on, so I dropped the hotel a call on the number HE gave me... just to double check and see if I could learn anything.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4cbw9y8aythz7k

Further confirmation, I'd say. But what's he doing? It's driving me nuts.

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)

Last edited by TheDane on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Zombie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, nice work! I eagerly await the panic that'll ensue when the battery runs out!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man I wish I could understand that hotel employee better. Did he say he owes for two nights? I wonder if Clet paid up what he had then split.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I should kill the battery. He doesn't really understand that the money has moved anyway.

(killing the battery means deleting the parcel, so we wouldn't have the GPS site anymore).

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how simple the GPS site is to navigate, yet every lad I've ever tried it on has difficulties.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad that after repeated instructions could not figure out how to zoom in on the map. I might as well have been trying to teach him to split an atom.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there may be a possibility he's been arrested. Twisted Evil

Think of this:
Last thing we heard from him, was him in the streets of 8auchi, curfew just around the corner, can't go back to the hotel, has no money. Says he must find a hiding place or he will get arrested.

He says he will go to J0s. But I wonder how? He's broke, so he probably has to walk. You can walk quite a distance in a day.
Now, the curfew is bound to include a perimeter around the city, and not just the streets themselves, or it wouldn't make much sense.

I think it's possible that the police may have snatched him before he got out.
Or we'd have heard from him by now. He still needs the info to get dollar.

Last edited by TheDane on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty curious. Pastor has neither called (and if you are in on this bait, you know how frequently he calls) nor emailed.

I think there are only 3 possibilities

1) He got arrested
2) His phone died and he has nowhere to charge it
3) He is heading back to Ghana

Last night when we were talking his phone kept shutting off and he told me the battery was dying. However, he also told me that he was going to visit some old friends in Jos, so I can't imagine that they wouldn't let him charge his phone or check his email.

I'm thinking either 1 or 3

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's time to contact K3lvin again, see if he can shed some light?

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And then there's the WUxfer that should arrive on Monday. I don't see this one abandoning 2,000 USD voluntarily. Thoughts?
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
And then there's the WUxfer that should arrive on Monday. I don't see this one abandoning 2,000 USD voluntarily. Thoughts?

right.

but I think, the transfer will be delayed again. is it already time to bring in somebody like homeland security (the imperial forces), who need to check the transfer again to prevent monetary supply for an organisation like al kaida, the rebels or the evil PETA (people eating tasty animals) Twisted Evil

but now, he has to get in contact again.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the 48 hours run out tonight, so in theory, he could pick up the money then. L4nce is supposed to call him with the MTCN and secret question - so the switched off phone really doesn't make any sense.

I firmly believe he's behind bars by now.

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wrong.

But first, I forgot to post the transfer info. Sent it to him late Thursday night:
Quote:
Hello Pastor Cl3tus,
I nearly forgot to mail you the transfer details - they are as follows:

SENDER: LANC3 DOC4LRISSIAN
RECEIVER: CL3TUS OROF3
CITY AND COUNTRY OF RECEIVER: B4UCHI, NIGERIA
SECRET QUESTION: MY FAVOURITE CHINESE RESTAURANT?
SECRET ANSWER: OBIE W4NG

MTCN: 4133526771

I will appreciate it if you will give me notice if you hear from Luk3
or his friends.

Lanc3

Of course, he didn't have cyber access, which is why he told Luk3 to ask me to phone it to him. Which I tried for 2 freakin' days without luck. Rather unusual for a lad to go incommunicado while waiting for money...

...until tonight:
Quote:
DEAR BRO LANC3.

SORRY I COULD NOT WRITE YOU SINCE WE SPOKE LASTLYY. I WAS ONLY PRIVILEGE TO CHECK MY MAIL JUST TODAY, BECAUSE I HAVE NO ACCESS TO INTERNET WHERE I WAS STAYING. BESIDES, ALL I WAS THINKING IS WHAT TO EAT FOR THE DAY BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION LUKE AND HIS FRIEND KEPT ME. I AM HAPPY BECAUSE SEEING THE CONTROL NUMBER GAVE ME LITTLE STRENGHT AND SENSE OF BELONGING. I BECAME A FUGITIVE IN THE STREET OF B4UCHI SO I FLED TO A NEIBOURING TOWN CLOSE TO J0S, WHERE THEY HAVE FEW POWER SUPPLY. WHEN I WAS GOING, LUK3 CALLED ME AND I ASK HIM TO ASSIST IN THANKING YOU FOR YOUR KIND GUESTURE BECAUSE THE WAY YOU WHERE INTERROGATING ME, I SAW EVERYTHING HOPELESS. I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND. BUT I THANK GOD FOR USING YOU AS SOURCE OF RESCUE.

I ALSO ASK BRO LUK3 TO DISCUSS WITH MR. H4NS AS TO WHO AMONGST THEM WILL VOLUNTEER TO COME TO NIGERIA. OR IF THEY ARE WILLING I CAN GO BACK TO GHANA AND USE MY MINISTRY TO SOURCE FOR LETTER OF INVITATION FOR ANY ONE OF THEM WHO IS WILLING TO COME AND HE AGREED TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE WITH MR. H4NS. LATER MR. H4NS CALLED AND TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO MEET LUK3 AND HE WAS UNDER POICE CUSTODY, SO HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT ME. I TOLD HIM THINGS DONE WITHOUT PROPER ARRANGEMENT ARE NEVER DONE WELL. THEY GAVE ME THE ASSURANCE THAT THEY WILL ASSIST ME AS SOON AS I GOT TO ABUJA. BUT THEY NEVER KEPT TO THEIR PROMISES FOR ONES. AND IF NOT FOR GOD FEARING MAN LIKE YOU WHO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS FOR ONE TO GO THROUGH TOUGH TIMES. SO HE PROMISE TO REFERE ME TO A LADY WORKING IN NIGERIA WHO IS A HUMANITARIAN WORKER, BECAUSE I TOLD THEM WHEN THE MONEY WILL BE ACTIVATED. AND THAT I WANT TO SWITCH OFF MY MOBILE PHONE BECAUSE OF THOSE I AM OWING MONEY. AND BY MONDAY I WILL GO TO THE BANK IF I CASH THE MONEY , I WILL GO AND SETTLE ALL THOSE I AM RUNNING FROM.

I PRAY THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU THE ENABLEMENT TO REACH OUT THOSE WHO WILL ALWAYS WORK FOR YOUR FAVOR. BESIDES, NO DEVOURER WILL EVER MEET YOUR TENT, AND YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH LONG LIFE.
HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

BEST WISHES,
PASTOR CL3TUS.

Received 8.16 PM CET. Also pings to Accra. So, looks like he went home - but that's not what he's telling. He says he's going to pick up the money Monday. Hmmm.
What's he up to now?!?

PS: Does this guy have a crush on Lanc3?!?

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe k€vin (alone at home), helping cl€tus?

is the internetprovider now the same as in the first emails?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Crossed my mind. But why? Why not call us himself - why contact K3lvin and ask him to contact us? Doesn't make sense.

Luk3 thinks he's back in Accra and that he's betting that the money isn't restricted to be withdrawn in 8auchi only.

I guess for now it's just to wait. Come Monday, he will find out that they can't be withdrawn elsewhere than 8auchi (or IN 8auchi, for that matter Twisted Evil). He will know I was right. That's wha he gets for doubting us. Evil or Very Mad

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this from him:

Quote:

SORRY I COULDN'T WRITE YOU EARLIER DUE TO WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH. A FRIEND ASK ME TO COME TO JOS BUT HE WASN'T READY TO HARBOUR E SO I HAVE TO GO OUT SIDE THERE BECAUSE JOS IS TOO COLD FOR MY LIKEN. HOW WAS THE ARRANGE WITH THE LADY YOU TALKED ABOUT, I WILL BE PLEASED IF SHE CAN COME AND WORK WITH ME.

BESIDES, HAVE YOU GONE THROUGH THE MAP LUKE SENT TO ME? I SENT IT TO YOU FOR VERIFICATION. THE SIDE HE MARKED HAS SO MANY TREES, BUT THE OPPOSIT HAS JUST THREE TREE WHERE I WAS DIGGING WHICH ONE OF THEM IS THE REAL SIDE?

BEST REGARDS,
PASTOR CL3TUS.

Going to call him now and see what is going on. Where is this MF'r?

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just called Pastor on his Ghana number. If we weren't sure where he was before, now we are really confused:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HYNrivpl/lagos.html

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call!

But he pings to Accra and has a Ghanese SIM. I don't think he is where he say he is.

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is annoying us every single step of the way.

NWM, the fact that you got this schlimazel to safari anywhere ought to give hope to every aspiring baiter.

So, he's back in Ghana. For this, he must be sent to Aldaraan.

ETA: I will claim a pith hat now, because I feel Chewie's drunkenness helped in some part in the lad's 940km trip back to Accra.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to all Smile

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HagenDaäzBoi wrote:
WHO AMONGST THEM WILL VOLUNTEER TO COME TO NIGERIA. OR IF THEY ARE WILLING I CAN GO BACK TO GHANA AND USE MY MINISTRY TO SOURCE FOR LETTER OF INVITATION FOR ANY ONE OF THEM WHO IS WILLING TO COME AND HE AGREED TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE WITH MR. H4NS

He still doesn't get it, does he.
His ministry. I'll bet one of their letters of invitation would make a nice 'trophy'.
It seems that humanitarian worker will be calling from Monday onward, perhaps after a long day of treating lepers, etc.

I've just heard the call. The pet thinks he's in control now. How wrong he is. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic