SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard to any and all newcomers to 419eater.com. We hope that you will find this forum a land of dreams, where you can be anything you wish to be, be it a Glamour Model, Company director, Movie star etc. You will only be limited by your own imagination.

All that the MOD team asks is that you follow forum protocols and post sensibly. The forums, as you are probably aware by now, are working forums, so the less clutter the easier it will be to navigate your way around.

The one thing we do stress here at Eater that maybe different from other forums...is that your post count doesn't count for anything. So please don't post just for the sake of posting. The quality of your post and date of joining will count for much more when it comes to your credibility as a member.

Now that you are here, please take time to look around (it can be a very entertaining experience). If you feel inclined please use this thread to introduce yourself. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the warm reception received by all new members, so please don't be shy...after all, if you intend on sticking around, you will be amongst friends. So feel free to take the first tentative steps into the baiting world by saying hello to your fellow baiters. Remember though...don't post any personal details that would enable the scammers (or trolls) to track you down.

If you feel unsure about posting, the MOD team are always on standby to answer any questions (they are the ones with their usernames highlighted in green) so please feel free to drop them a PM...We don't bite!

Once again a warm welcome, please enjoy your stay.

jose_cuervo (for the MOD team*)

Unstickied. TS

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all or you. Cool

Hi, viereinsneun! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Uninstall
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all I'm just here to learn the fine art of scam bating because I'm bored and tired of the asinine spam I get on my account.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Uninstall.

You'lle never be bored again. But if you are, you get your money back.

Read the baits, study at the Eater University, don't forget the stickies, bait safe and have fun. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
/\/\/\ Only the best 2 years and 8 months of Internet history.

Welcome back! Smile

Is that a record?

Do I get a prize?

I understand there's $50M up for grabs if I can just come up with the taxes and lawyers' fees. Cool
Pizdn Idaho
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have found my home!!!!! I have had a sordid past, messing with idiots on the internet and recently my newly widowed father has fallen prey to two scammers from another continent. In my quest for shutting these guys down and preventing my father's eventual financial ruin, I found this site!!!! Very Happy

I just spent a few minutes in the trophy room and having an admitted sick sense of humor, I have not laughed so hard in months. I have found a forum with those most like me. (Not a compliment.)

Anyway, I hope to have a long and fruitful journey here with the other fine folks at 419eater.

If there are any new people needing scammers to bait, I have access to my father's email and it is a treasure trove of scams waiting to be baited. Smile
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Pizdn Idaho!
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, being widowed and then scammed, that sucks, but I'm happy that you've found us and are enjoying the site.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Pizdn Idaho! Smile

If you have any scammers that you want to share, you can post their emails in the Surplus Forum (here). Please include headers and remove your personal email address.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Geoffrey_Chaucer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!
Scambaiting is quite new to me, though I've been playing with telemarketers for a while.
I've almost been a victim of a nasty blackmailer and this is how I learned more about scam 419 and scambaiting. It's a good opportunity to have fun by making up good stories, while being useful to society and restoring part of my self-esteem. Spending a few hours reading topics of interest and looking at degrading pictures convinced me to go ahead. Now I'm preparing psychologically for my first bait...
Best 2011 wishes to everyone!
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Once you've read Eater U and the stickies, gotten some straightbaits under your belt, you may enjoy hitlad baiting.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
o4asixt9
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like I've found a new hobby Wink
Even though my inbox has been affected by the global economic crisis (I haven't won a million GBP for months now, or was that just my ISP change) I look forward to messing with minds of ones that deserve everything they get.
Nathan Silver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pub steakhouse restaurant, The Bountiful Cow in London, received an email two days ago with the exact wording reported here on 29 (?) December. As with your previous poster, it was from Mr Martin Geer of Edinburgh-- about his being an agent for a booking for 15 guests on three successive evenings on behalf of Exxon.

I confimed table availability on the three dates, and sent two sample menus. In reply I was told that the higher priced one was agreed. He would phone me with his card number to pay in full, plus £6000 more to be handed to his associate who was providing logistics and other arrangements for the group.

What tipped me off that it might be a scam at that point was that he gave a lame excuse for being otherwise unable to provide the third party with cash (that he would do it himslef except he was off busy on a course). Too much alibi, huh?

At first I asked for business references. When the sender ignored the request and hustled me some more for setting up the financial arrangement, I replied:

"As I said previously, but to be clearer-- we're delighted to take full responsiblity for the three dinners, and I can assure you that your customers will be extremely satisfied. But for a number of good reasons, we are not able to reroute cash for purposes with which we are not involved to a third party whom we do not know. Why not send him a cheque, or pay him by BACS or CHAPS?"

I haven't heard further from Mr Geer.

In a way I'm sorry, because I'd like to have seen how they would have tried to obtain £6000 from us without our having charged it to a valid credit card.

Salutes,

Nathan Silver, director
The Beefsteak Ltd,
trading as The Bountiful Cow
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Geoffrey_Chaucer and Nathan Silver Welcome to 419eater

Always 'Bait Safely' = Never use your Real Life information or email in a bait.

Take a look around Eater University. Read the Stickys.

Most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
EpicBeardMan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. I've posted this under general chat, but was told there was an introduction thread as well, so I'm posting here as well

I came across 419eater a while back, and found it to be a noble cause as well as hilarious and very entertaining! I got an email in my spam box from a scammer, so I figure I'd do my part in the noble effort in wasting the time of the scammer.

I've signed up for a mentor, and am looking forward to the whole process!

I look forward to working with you all!

B, the Epic Beard Man
Nuked_Duke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetz
I see after reading a few threads that I've made 1 mistake already and used a nick that I always use, I'll probably follow the advice of Tsnerd in his welcome PM, if I do decide to become active in baiting and ask for it to be changed.
My more normal thing is troll hunting and I don't see there would be much difference in theory, except I'd be dealing with criminals instead of mostly harmless trolls, so maybe the added protection and untraceability would be required. But then again a google on my nick will show I'm a pervert and that could always be an advantage Very Happy
I have been aware of this place for some time and only returned recently looking for a thread that I wanted some info from to assist in trolling a troll, I never did find it but became engrossed in some of the lulz reading about some other epic ploits you guys (and girls) have pulled off and of course some of the tips and tools available can be useful for me even if I eventually decide to only remain on anti-troll duty Wink
At this point I won't sign up for a mentor but may offer my assistance in some ongoing baits if a n00bs help can be useful. At this point I'm taking no action to hide my ip so you can all see where I'm from, although the google map tracker put me in a building construction site Very Happy

BTW, if anyone can point me to the thread I was looking for I'd be happy. It was the 1 where the scammers paid the freight for a load of useless computer parts etc, while of course expecting brand new stuff Very Happy
DefenderOfScam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, how is everybody doing? I'm really quite new to scambaiting, I've down it a few times (when the actually email me), but nothing too serious. I love the site and what you guys are doing! I look forward to fighting scam with all of you! Very Happy
darcerin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, new here, but a long time reader of these scambaits!

I'm actually here on a mission: - NEVER MIND! Found it! Smile

Glad to be here!
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been registered to this forum for about a week and trying to bait that whole time. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Now let's all go out and torture some lads!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater new members. Bait Safe, and have fun! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
lol_zombie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to poke at the scammers who found me through CL.. that was long time ago and I really miss all the fun.. So, I did a little google and there you guys!

I want to get back in the game! haha. I got a new name and a new email set up for just this purpose. My so called name is Greenlee Ford. lol

Well, hope I will find few awesome scammers soon!
Madcat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'm new.
I'm reading through stickies and the forum.
I have gotten no scam e-mails yet, but have seeded a few guestbooks, these seem old though, the last entries were a couple of years ago.
I use the surplus e-mails as a source to get started.
Barfyboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guys, newbie here.
Ive always liked playing with scammers.Not 419 scammers anyway. I used to put my steam account into famous groups to catch scammers and play with them. I guess now i'll actually make a difference!
Anyway, I noticed my name when googled comes up with a team fortress 2 server info with my nickname and it has my ip and location. I need to know what mod to PM to change my name.
P.C. Sovate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody, just registered here and on the sister site. I've been lurking for a couple of months - read all the letters archives, rules, Uni, etc. Don't think I have the computer skills to get into baiting though. I'd just like to congratulate you all on doing a fantastic job. clapping

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol_zombie, Madcat, Barfyboy and P.C. Sovate, welcome to Eater. Very Happy

You really don't need any special computer skills to bait. A safe email account (like Gmail) with fake information is enough. As long as you follow the forum rules you can do anything to waste scammers' time and resources. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular to be fun and entertaining.

Most questions have been answered on stickies and Help, Hints & Tips but you are always free to turn to more experienced members and the Mods.

Barfyboy, I suppose any Mod could help you. Send a private message to someone in green.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
anotherbaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another new guy here. I'm currently baiting a domestic scammer in Indiana. I'm having a lot of fun with it and figured I'd join the forum, get some experience, and have some fun with these losers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic