SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"You're fired!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mid-December, Mal got this (emphasis added):

Quote:
I am Barrister B0AF0, WILLIAM 0F0RI, The Chief Legal Solicitor to the Republic of Ghana, I got your contact from Presidency meeting held on Friday last week on the high and highest foreign investors and I decided to contact you,
Educated at Leeds College of Commerce, Leeds, England; B.A. (Hones.), University of Ghana, Legion; LL.B. (Hons.), King's College, London University; College of Europe, Brussels University, Belgium. Also an alumnus of the Hague Academy of International Law, Hebrew University and New York University.
Affiliations:
President of the Ghana Bar Association from 1995-98; Member, Association of Recognized Professional Bodies; President, Ghana Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators; Associate Member, American Bar Association; Member, London Court of International Arbitration; Member, Commonwealth Lawyers Association; Member, American
Arbitration Association. Experience:
Mr. Okudzeto has been in private legal practice for nearly 35 years, after being called to the English Bar at the Inner Temple London and to the Ghana Bar in 1963. Was a Member of Parliament from 1969-1972, and Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee. From 1963-1971 he was with Law Chambers & Co., then the largest law firm in Ghana . In 1971 Mr. Okudzeto opened his own Chambers at Mobil House in Accra. He is a part-time Principal Lecturer at the Ghana School of Law, and operates a partnership under the name of Sam Okudzeto & Associates, comprising a junior partner, five lawyers and a staff of five. The firm's area of practice is in the commercial sector and includes mining and mineral law, property, convincing, privatization, corporate law practice. Civil litigation, immigration, industrial and labor law, international trade and investment, human rights, mercantile and shipping law, air and space law, leases, intellectual property, patents, trade marks, arbitration and mediation.
Partner,
I make clear to you that there was a meeting held on Friday last week on the high and highest foreign investors, wish your name was among the names mentioned.
Please remember that my service is of humanitarian protection and we enjoin individuals who suffer sending in money but never receive.
I will be working with you as your personal lawyer, and I will assist you with a financially aid to finance your stop transactions if you will work with me.
I just decided to give you this peace of advice as regarding the pains and trouble you must have being going through, and your past experience in all the business transactions you have involved in Ghana or with in other African countries.
I am in position to rescue you.

Mal replied:

Quote:
Thank you for your interest.
Contributing to charities for famine relief and the like all over the world could hardly be called suffering or pain and trouble, and since I'm not an investor, I don't really need your assistance.
Good day to you.

Today, same email; I sent same reply; then I got a chat request from the Lad. Since he'd asked, and since I'd been having trouble with Lads forcing ambassador status on me, I accepted.

----- Our chat on Fri, 7/1/11 2:57 PM -----
Barr B (2:20 PM): Hello Good day my good friend
Malcolm (2:20 PM): Yes?
Barr B (2:20 PM): I am Barr. B0af0 William 0fori.
Barr B (2:20 PM): You mart have received my mail before did you?
Malcolm (2:20 PM): You've emailed me twice, and I applaud your initiative, but that's it really.
Barr B (2:23 PM): Yes
Malcolm (2:23 PM): And your point is...?
Barr B (2:23 PM): i was expecting your response but you never did
Malcolm (2:23 PM): I replied both times, thanking you but declining your services.
Barr B (2:24 PM): Is to work with you here in West Africa as your private Lawyer
Barr B (2:24 PM): if only you will accept my offer
Malcolm (2:25 PM): I don't need a lawyer in West Africa.
Malcolm (2:25 PM): Who told you that I do?
Barr B (2:26 PM): Since you have some transaction's here in West African
Barr B (2:26 PM): trying to help the African Children as well
Barr B (2:26 PM): i also wish to give you my service to back you up helping the children
Malcolm (2:26 PM): That is under review. I never asked to be a gorram Ambassador.
Barr B (2:27 PM): because there are too many bad eggs in Ghana here
Malcolm (2:27 PM): Gee, thanx for the uplift.
Barr B (2:28 PM): Do you mean you are an Ambassador now?
Malcolm (2:29 PM): No, and I'm not accepting until those clowns spell things out and stop taking everything for gorram granted!
Barr B (2:30 PM): if really that you are the new refugees Ambassador that will be fine
Barr B (2:30 PM): they just have to prove to you with documents
Malcolm (2:30 PM): Get the wax out of your ears boy! I have not accepted anything. Don't you people ever gorram well listen?
Barr B (2:31 PM): Sir. I am sorry
Barr B (2:31 PM): i am just trying to advice because i see nothing wrong with that
Barr B (2:31 PM): anyway i am not from the UN and i don't know much about it
Malcolm (2:32 PM): You're not doing much to advise me, and I never asked for your advise anyway.
Barr B (2:32 PM): but i know they normally give the post out every two years
Malcolm (2:32 PM): Yeah, yeah, whatever.
Malcolm (2:33 PM): The only ambassador I heard of like that is Angelina Jolie.
Barr B (2:34 PM): I see
Barr B (2:35 PM): so you should let them prove to you that is real and they have to prove with documents then you can accept it
Malcolm (2:36 PM): It's got nothing to do with that - it's to do with the fact that they just assume my acceptance, and that really gets my dander up.
Barr B (2:36 PM): and this is why i offer you my service to stand as your private Lawyer here in Ghana
Barr B (2:37 PM): then i can help you check and verify all this kind of transaction if they are real or not then i will let you know
Malcolm (2:37 PM): Holy shit on a shingle - PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Barr B (2:38 PM): i don't get you Sir.
Malcolm (2:40 PM): I don't need anyone to check anything. I just need those clowns to stop being such, well, clowns.
Barr B (2:44 PM): Anyway
Barr B (2:45 PM): i am not working with the UN
Malcolm (2:45 PM): So what good are you?
Barr B (2:45 PM): But i have know of may people who have been appointed as the refugees ambassador
Malcolm (2:46 PM): Big deal.
Barr B (2:46 PM): last time it was a German Man. called Manfred Sched
Barr B (2:46 PM): but easy to hadle
Barr B (2:47 PM): and they will issue you a diplomatic passport as an ambassador
Malcolm (2:47 PM): I don't care if it was an Irishman named Seamus O'Bollocks.
Barr B (2:47 PM): it's because they know you are been trying to help the refugees
Barr B (2:47 PM): that is why they give you the post
Malcolm (2:48 PM): I contribute to Medecins Sans Frontieres - so do thousands of people.
Barr B (2:48 PM): Yes
Malcolm (2:49 PM): So...
Barr B (2:49 PM): But you may also have a successful recold in other way wish they know
Barr B (2:49 PM): that is why they give the post to you so don't reget it ok
Barr B (2:49 PM): you can handle it
Malcolm (2:50 PM): But one that I don't know about? What the Sam Frick do you think I am - some sort of reverse Jekyll and Hyde?
Barr B (2:52 PM): no the point is that if the release any money to you
Malcolm (2:52 PM): That is NOT the gorram point!
Barr B (2:53 PM): you can put some of it to church and other place like refugees camp there in your country
Malcolm (2:54 PM): You know what? You're fired!
Barr B (2:54 PM): really?
Barr B (2:54 PM): you can use the money to help refugees anywhere in the world
Barr B (2:54 PM): that is just the point
Barr B (2:55 PM): and i am sorry if you feel bad about it
Malcolm (2:55 PM): Yeah, really. You are just too gorram stupid to get the point of what I'm saying. Don't bother me again.
Barr B (2:56 PM): Sir. I am sorry
Malcolm (2:56 PM): Too late. You should have listened instead of blathering on.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Hilarious. I love your chat conversations. I enjoy chatting with lads, but I would always get chat requests from them at the worst times, so I just turned my yahoo messenger status off all the time.

By the way, what the hell does "gorram" mean? Is that African slang for "goddamn" or something?

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Watch the excellent yet shortly lived series Firefly.

Mal speaks in a mixture of English and Chinese curses.

You can find many sites translating them for you, such as http://fireflychinese.kevinsullivansite.net/index.html

I'm surprised Mal doesn't bust out a "gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se" more often.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm. On that site, it says that "gorramn" is a version of "goddamn" used on the TV shows Firefly and Serenity.

I don't know why that site was in Chinese... or why you mentioned it... I didn't notice any Chinese in Mal's chats.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mal Reynolds doesn't use Chinese; the Mal Reynolds in Firefly and Serenity does.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Barr B (2:46 PM): last time it was a German Man. called Manfred Sched

Laughing Tea though the nose time again ....

Nice bait Yastreb Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barrister may have been fired, but...

I received this on Sunday:

Quote:
DEAR DADDY,
I am K3lvin Kwam3h the son of late Dr. David Kwam3h. Daddy attached are documents to prove the four consignments boxes deposited as family valuable treasure in the Coastal Security Company Limited.Accra Ghana. I lost my family some time ago and now i want to claim the boxes and live a normal life.and the four consignment boxes contain. 10 Million US.Dollars and the funds are clean and spendable cash.
I am pleading with you to contact any of your Representative to help me in claiming the boxes so i can have access to funds and live a normal life as every other responsible children. I went to the security company and i was told that the fees my father deposited has expired and we need to pay for Storage Bill of six months amounting to $1000 US.Dollars. I have no such money to clear the boxes.
After the claim of the boxes I will like the funds to be transferred via a bank to bank transfer to your Bank Co-ordinate in your country and I will come over there and start a new life. Daddy please help me to achieve a better life and help claim the boxes. and please daddy contact meas soon you get this message. and i also need your telephone number
Best Regard.
your son Kelvin. Kwameh.

Two emails (basically demanding the $1000 by WU) and some brief chat exchanges later, we got down to serious chat:

----- Our chat on Tue, 11/1/11 8:39 PM -----
Mal (7:27 PM): Are you going to talk to me or not?
KK (7:27 PM): yes
KK (7:32 PM): i send you an email?
Mal (7:32 PM): Yeah, but it told me nothing I don't already know.
KK (7:34 PM): i sent you email now check please daddy
Mal (7:34 PM): That's what I mean. It tells me nothing new.
KK (7:36 PM): dad wahy are you doing to me?
KK (7:37 PM): help and i will never disappoint you
Mal (7:38 PM): Listen - you're demanding that I pay you money when from what I see you're from a nation ruled by Islamic hardliners who hate the West.
KK (7:40 PM): did you see the mail i send to you?
Mal (7:41 PM): Yes, and your point?
KK (7:42 PM): plz dad don,t be offended let me ask you one question?
Mal (7:43 PM): Well?
KK (7:43 PM): are you helping me or not?
Mal (7:44 PM): You keep calling me Dad.
KK (7:45 PM): plz answer my question plz daddy yes or no
Mal (7:46 PM): If you call me Dad then you gorram well do not talk to me like that! Are we clear?
KK (7:46 PM): yes
Mal (7:52 PM): Fine! Then explain to me about the contents of these boxes.
KK (7:53 PM): there are for late father
Mal (7:53 PM): Go on.
KK (7:58 PM): am good in chatting
Mal (7:59 PM): What?
KK (7:59 PM): you don,t believe me or what?
KK (7:59 PM): what else do you want to know about me now?
Mal (8:00 PM): I asked a question.
Mal (8:00 PM): Answer it!
KK (8:00 PM): what question?
KK (8:01 PM): tale to me plz
Mal (8:01 PM): About the gorram boxes!
KK (8:01 PM): there for my father
Mal (8:02 PM): You said that! It's not enough!
KK (8:05 PM): he deposited them with security company fore he dead
Mal (8:08 PM): Yeah, that's what interests me. Tell me - who was your father and what did he do?
KK (8:10 PM): my late father is a big time house contranor
Mal (8:10 PM): In Sudan.
KK (8:11 PM): yes
Mal (8:13 PM): Which happens to be ruled by Islamic hardliners who support terrorism.
KK (8:14 PM): help
KK (8:14 PM): me
KK (8:14 PM): you ask too much question
Mal (8:15 PM): And you are dodging issues. You can't be trusted.
KK (8:15 PM): why are you saying that to me daddy?
Mal (8:16 PM): It's that "you ask too much question". You have something to hide.
KK (8:18 PM): okay
KK (8:19 PM): this question are too much for me
Mal (8:19 PM): Then it looks like we're done here.
KK (8:19 PM): i need help from you that is all
Mal (8:19 PM): No answers means no help.
KK (8:19 PM): i want you to take me as your own your son
Mal (8:20 PM): My own disobedient and whining son.
KK (8:20 PM): please
KK (8:21 PM): just believe me and help me
KK (8:21 PM): i want to be in your country before this month ending please
Mal (8:22 PM): I can't help you the way that you are.
KK (8:23 PM): what do you mean?
KK (8:23 PM): you mean you can,t help me or what?
KK (8:24 PM): talk to me plz
Mal (8:26 PM): I won't help you if you disobey me.
KK (8:27 PM): meaning?
Mal (8:27 PM): Answer my questions.
KK (8:27 PM): but am not disobeying you daddy
Mal (8:28 PM): Oh you are. You tell me I ask too many questions. Never tell me that!
KK (8:29 PM): okay daddy
KK (8:29 PM): am sorry for that
KK (8:29 PM): i need help
KK (8:29 PM): from you now
KK (8:31 PM): talk to me dad
Mal (8:31 PM): Why did your father send these millions to Ghana?
KK (8:31 PM): because that is the only place the money can be saved
Mal (8:31 PM): From what?
KK (8:33 PM): because then he used to travel to ghana business too
Mal (8:33 PM): But why Ghana?
KK (8:34 PM): that is best thing
KK (8:34 PM): because i was very little boy
Mal (8:34 PM): That makes no sense.
KK (8:35 PM): really?
KK (8:35 PM): well but he as been don already
KK (8:36 PM): there no way there can change it again
Mal (8:36 PM): I have no gorram idea what you're talking about.
KK (8:37 PM): ohhh
KK (8:37 PM): am am even confuse here
Mal (8:38 PM): Oh, this is futile!
KK (8:38 PM): plz are you helping me or not?
Mal (8:39 PM): I need to calm down.
KK (8:40 PM): you mean you want to think?
KK (8:42 PM): talk to me
Mal (8:42 PM): No, I want to avoid losing my temper.
KK (8:43 PM): okay
KK (8:43 PM): i help me ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
KK (8:43 PM): i will did if you don,t help me
Mal (8:44 PM): What?
KK (8:44 PM): because you are y only help daddy
Mal (8:45 PM): Why did you choose to contact me?
KK (8:46 PM): because you are the only one i know
Mal (8:47 PM): How the Sam Frick did you choose me?
KK (8:49 PM): i don,t choose you. you are the only one that can help me
Mal (8:49 PM): Bullcrap. Where did you get my email address?
KK (8:50 PM): why?
Mal (8:50 PM): Answer the gorram question!
KK (8:50 PM): and i know that you can help me
KK (8:50 PM): but you said you can help me
KK (8:51 PM): this miss you don,t want to help me
Mal (8:51 PM): The world is full of people who can help you. How did you choose me?
KK (8:52 PM): yes because i know that you have money to help me
Mal (8:52 PM): How do you know that?
KK (8:53 PM): from the story i hear about you
Mal (8:53 PM): Who told you that story>
KK (8:55 PM): my late father Barr in ghana
Mal (8:55 PM): Your late father's what?
KK (8:56 PM): barr
Mal (8:57 PM): What the Sam Frick is a barr?
KK (8:57 PM): he is the one who give me your contact email
Mal (8:57 PM): What is he?
KK (8:58 PM): i Barrister in ghana
Mal (8:59 PM): Right.
Mal (8:59 PM): I don't know anyone in Ghana, barrister or no.
KK (9:01 PM): okay
KK (9:02 PM): his name is Barrister brfor ofori
Mal (9:03 PM): That clown?
KK (9:03 PM): do you know hem?
Mal (9:04 PM): He wrote me out of the blue and I told him to take a hike.
KK (9:05 PM): really that miss you know him?
Mal (9:07 PM): I just said that I don't know him!
KK (9:08 PM): but you said you he was tried to be your partner here in ghana?
Mal (9:09 PM): And I said no.

He's still causing trouble!

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awwww, a thing of beauty Laughing

Some really good reading there.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, Daddy! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Yastreb, your chats are just so awesome. I wish I had saved some of my own. I'm usually pretty nice in e-mails with lads, but in chatting, I tear them apart.

That "Daddy" thing is just bizarre. Who would fall for that?

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ on a recent thread, it was mentioned that in West Africa, to accept a title is to accept the responsibilities of that title. If you let a lad call you mom or dad, or husband or wife, you signal that you will support him accordingly.

They think this is a universal custom. To the lad, by letting you call him that you have already agreed to help him out. This has got to add to his confusion when you, as a non African, don't react the way he expects.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the lawyer's name coming up, it was back on chat, and boy did that lawyer start badly!

----- Our chat on Tue, 11/1/11 11:02 PM -----
Mal (10:41 PM): What the hell did you think you were doing?
BB (10:41 PM): like what honey?
BB (10:41 PM): what are you talking about
Mal (10:42 PM): HONEY? Excuse me?
BB (10:42 PM): who i am talking to here?
Mal (10:42 PM): Are you a faggot? Only a faggot would call a man honey!
BB (10:43 PM): Oh Mr. Malcolm
BB (10:43 PM): good day to you...
Mal (10:43 PM): Yes, that one.
Mal (10:43 PM): Are you paying attention now?
BB (10:43 PM): i was thinking your my girl friend
BB (10:44 PM): Yes
Mal (10:44 PM): Well put that thought out of your gorram head!
BB (10:44 PM): Hahahhaha
BB (10:44 PM): i will say sorry again
Mal (10:45 PM): You've got a lot of apologising to do!
BB (10:45 PM): Yes and i did
BB (10:45 PM): ok
Mal (10:45 PM): Not for that, numb nuts.
Mal (10:46 PM): I want to know why you gave my name to K3vin Kwam3h.
BB (10:46 PM): And who is that called K3vin Kwam3h?
Mal (10:47 PM): Excuse me – K3lvin Kwam3h.
Mal (10:47 PM): He's some bonehead that you sent my way, and I am not grateful.
BB (10:47 PM): Sir. i don't know this person
BB (10:48 PM): and i will advice you to give me any information you have about him to enable me check and know who you are talking about
Mal (10:49 PM): Well he knows you.
Mal (10:49 PM): And he said that you know me. Sounds pretty conclusive.
BB (10:50 PM): Anyway there so many refugees here in Ghana who came from other countries to Ghana because of peace
Mal (10:50 PM): So what?
BB (10:51 PM): and they may know me as i normally go to the refugees camp some times but i can't really tell of this person now
BB (10:51 PM): until i have his information
BB (10:51 PM): do you have his phone number?
Mal (10:51 PM): [snip]
Mal (10:51 PM): What I want to know is why you did it.
BB (10:53 PM): Ok
BB (10:53 PM): hold on let me call him and know who he is
Mal (10:53 PM): Oh, and one thing - you aren't getting paid for this.
BB (10:54 PM): please you have to hold on i will give you the full information about it later
BB (10:55 PM): i have called him and i will go and see him there in the refugees camp
BB (10:55 PM): to know who he is
Mal (10:55 PM): I don't want the info. I just want you to explain why you told him to contact me.'
BB (10:56 PM): i can't say anything about that now
BB (10:57 PM): i have forgotting if i give your contact to any of the refugees that is looking for foreign beneficiaries
Mal (10:57 PM): You had no right to do that.
BB (10:57 PM): so i will meet him in the camp and check on him
Mal (10:57 PM): Never do it again. Do you understand?
BB (10:58 PM): Yes Sir.
BB (10:59 PM): but you may still help him if you have the cance to do so pls
BB (10:59 PM): i will ceck on him and let you know ok
Mal (10:59 PM): That is my choice to make. It was never yours.
BB (10:59 PM): Just like i said
Mal (11:00 PM): Actually, I don't want you to check on him. Why would I want that?
BB (11:00 PM): if you wish to do so please they really need help to have a good life
BB (11:00 PM): no problem then i will just stay away ok
Mal (11:00 PM): I don't want your advice.
Mal (11:01 PM): If I receive any more of these whinging little shits I'll know that you lied to me.
BB (11:01 PM): no i don't lied to you and i am not use to that ok
Mal (11:02 PM): Good. Just stay out of my life.
BB (11:02 PM): Yes Sir.
BB (11:03 PM): Ok so bye for now
Mal (11:04 PM): No, goodbye for ever.

Sand Timer x 7
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm a little confused...

The "barrister" is going to check on K3lvin Kwam3h in the refugee camp?

K3lvin Kwam3h contacted you from that refugee camp?

If so, since when are they supplying computers/internet to refugees?

Please don't lose either one of these guys. I get my daily giggle from reading these chats from your lad(s) Laughing

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Friday, Kelvin returned...

Mal (8:27 AM): What's happening?
KK (8:27 AM): i greet you daddy
KK (8:28 AM): nothing is happening
Mal (8:28 AM): Did you hear from that clown 0fori again?
KK (8:29 AM): no
KK (8:30 AM): i don,t know him
Mal (8:30 AM): You told me that he put you on to me.
KK (8:31 AM): no
Mal (8:31 AM): Yes you did.
KK (8:33 AM): i don,t think so
Mal (8:34 AM): You said he was your dad's lawyer.
KK (8:35 AM): yes
Mal (8:36 AM): So you do know him.
KK (8:36 AM): yes
Mal (8:37 AM): I'm confused.
KK (8:37 AM): about what?
Mal (8:37 AM): About what the hell you're talking about!
KK (8:38 AM): when my late was having business here in ghana that is he Barr
Mal (8:39 AM): But you said that you didn't know him.
KK (8:39 AM): am felling sleep
Mal (8:40 AM): Fine, I'll leave you to it.
KK (8:40 AM): no
KK (8:40 AM): lets talk please
Mal (8:41 AM): But you're falling asleep.
KK (8:41 AM): that sleep can wait
Mal (8:41 AM): Make up your gorram mind!
KK (8:42 AM): meaning
Mal (8:43 AM): Are you awake or asleep? Do you know 0fori or not? I'd like to know for sure.
KK (8:44 AM): i know him
Mal (8:44 AM): And you're awake. Good, we're getting somewhere at last.
KK (8:46 AM): i don,t understand you
KK (8:46 AM): do you know the Barr?
Mal (8:47 AM): No I don't. Funny thing is that he told me he doesn't know you.
KK (8:47 AM): really?
Mal (8:51 AM): Really.
KK (8:52 AM): i think we have some problem here
Mal (8:53 AM): No shit, Sherlock.
KK (8:53 AM): i don,t get you
Mal (8:54 AM): Yes, we have a problem. Now what?
KK (8:55 AM): the promised to help me with the money am looking for the clean my boxes
Mal (8:56 AM): What?
KK (8:56 AM): but now he is telling me that due to the long time holyday that X,mas and the new year
Mal (8:57 AM): Who are you talking about?
KK (8:58 AM): he said all the money that he have he use them to send his children to school
Mal (8:58 AM): Who said that?
KK (8:59 AM): the Barr
Mal (8:59 AM): The one who said he doesn't know you.
KK (9:00 AM): yes
Mal (9:00 AM): Oh, man, I'm so confused.
KK (9:01 AM): you don,t have to
Mal (9:01 AM): How can I not be confused?
KK (9:01 AM): is doing that because he don,t want any body to know that am with him
Mal (9:01 AM): Why?
KK (9:02 AM): because my late family members
Mal (9:02 AM): What?
KK (9:03 AM): because they after me and the boxes
Mal (9:04 AM): You said that your family was dead. How can they be after you?
KK (9:06 AM): my late father family members
Mal (9:06 AM): Why are they after you?
KK (9:07 AM): because the boxes
Mal (9:09 AM): OK.
KK (9:10 AM): so what do you think now daddy?
Mal (9:10 AM): I don't know what to think.
KK (9:11 AM): why?
KK (9:11 AM): i need help now
Mal (9:14 AM): What for?
KK (9:15 AM): money
Mal (9:15 AM): Yeah, I know about the cash in the gorram boxes!
KK (9:17 AM): i don,t understand you what do you mean?
Mal (9:19 AM): Is there anything that I've said that you've understood at the first try?
KK (9:20 AM): no
Mal (9:20 AM): The Sudanese education system must really suck.
KK (9:21 AM): hahhaa
KK (9:21 AM): why do you say that?
Mal (9:22 AM): Because you can't understand simple English. It's a shame that I don't speak Arabic.
KK (9:22 AM): i need help i can,t wait for the Barr
KK (9:22 AM): i understand english
Mal (9:23 AM): The facts are against you on that!
KK (9:24 AM): yes
Mal (9:27 AM): Ah, consensus on something.
KK (9:29 AM): some thing like what?
Mal (9:29 AM): Never mind.
KK (9:31 AM): so what do we do now daddy?
Mal (9:32 AM): I have no gorram idea.
KK (9:33 AM): so you are not going to help me daddy?
Mal (9:33 AM): Help you how?
KK (9:34 AM): with the little money to clean the boxes from the security company
Mal (9:36 AM): You've got millions in boxes and you need a little money?
KK (9:36 AM): yes
Mal (9:36 AM): Explain.
KK (9:37 AM): so that they can agree to release to boxes for
Mal (9:37 AM): Go on.
KK (9:37 AM): nothing more that is the help i need now
Mal (9:38 AM): You didn't finish.
KK (9:39 AM): why do you ay that?
Mal (9:39 AM): There was no way what you said before was complete!
KK (9:40 AM): you mean my english?
Mal (9:41 AM): I suppose so.
KK (9:42 AM): are you helping me or not ?
Mal (9:42 AM): Start from the beginning.
KK (9:43 AM): you i should explain every thing
Mal (9:44 AM): I'm not sure.
KK (9:44 AM): you are not sure of what?
Mal (9:44 AM): Wait. Let's take this from the top.
KK (9:51 AM): okay
KK (9:51 AM): i have all the document with me here
KK (9:52 AM): and i have already send them to you too.
Mal (9:52 AM): I know. They're not much help.
KK (9:53 AM): yes

Net ground gained; zero.

Very Happy

Sand Timer x 7
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whew, glad you posted another one. I was getting withdrawl Laughing

This guy seems as sharp as a bag of wet mice. I think his IQ rates somewhere between a fencepost and a bowl of porridge. He probably should be printing out his chat history to keep track of what lies he has told to what person. If he calls you daddy once more, take him out behind the woodshed and beat his head in with a stick Laughing

Closed lad accounts x4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic