SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want to hook a dating scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone tell me how I should hook a dating scammer? This looks fun and I want to try it. I have a loan one that's ongoing but doesn't look as fun as these ones are.

I need to know where to leave my email please. Smile
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For dating scammers, the best bet is to set up a fake profile on one or more free dating sites--it takes about 2 minutes, and will invariably pay off, as the scammers are circling the waters like sharks, trying to be the first to reach a new vic.

If you are looking for vlads, you need to have a male character and your best bet is mybelovednet.com

If you are looking for lads, and you want to pick up a male scammer, your character should be an unappealing woman over 40 with a few kids. Recently divorced or widowed is always good, as scammers see you as more vulnerable. Either use no picture, or an unattractive one--but don't involve ITP's--instead use a photo that should reasonably be expected to be public. For example, on the rare occasion I use a picture, I will choose "before" photos from sleazy weight loss product ads. You can also use an actress playing a role in which they are unattractive, like Kathy Bates in Misery.

If you are looking for a scammer playing a female, the character should also be over 40, unappealing, and with unrealistic expectations. For example, you can be a 50 year old, divorced, not very attractive man who is looking for a 20-something attractive woman who will raise his kids.

For lads, I have mostly used 4ppl.com, which is practically all scammers and pervs. But, there are plenty of other sites that come up a lot and might even be better choices at this point (I'm branching out myself), such as

tagged (I believe it is intended to be more general social networking, but we see a lot of vics from tagged)
zoosk (conveniently linked to facebook too)
cuddlydating (this is a "BBW" dating site)
plentyoffish
fishinthesea

The truth is, almost any profile will pick up some scammers---but making it unappealing will ensure that it attracts ONLY scammers, and not real people looking for love.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a photo of transsexual perfromance artist International chrysis (with actor Nick Nolte walking arm in arm). works a treat, I get both male AND female scammers writing to me.

In the past when writing as a male, I often use a photo of L. Ron Hubbard. It works well Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks very much. I don't know what BBW is...

I just made a lovely profile on 4ppl.com

Very Happy
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BBW = Big Beautiful Woman = larger sized woman

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. My profile has been up for only a few hours and I already have about 30 messages in my in box and a profession of true love!

I had no idea that young men found middle aged women (who collect fungi as a hobby, have kids and worship Satan), so attractive!!

This is going to be fun, but I hope I don't get confused with so many guys finding me so irresistible.

4ppl.com is a gold mine of scammers.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, Binda! I've tried 4ppl, lots of scammers (plus two perverts), but they were too lazy to write even one email. They all wanted to chat immediately. Evil or Very Mad

Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a sample...

Quote:
hello well am also single with one son and am I.T man her i have been lonely for about 4 years becos of i have not get the good one to walked with and i will be happy if we becomes lovers in other to know what Satan will have for us
i will worship ur believe if we join together
am online t yahoo and here is my email address: [email protected]
am waiting for u online or u can give me ur email address in other to add u and chat more

Quote:

ok i am bill williams, from ghana and also live in ghana here too. I like music and i love singing as well. Can you please tell me much bout how your worship? I would love to join you since i belong to no religion. I think we should move on to skype and make video calls.

I think this one is just a nut (sent me about 4 within the one hour):

Quote:
Hello, thanks for your IM.

and no I do not have a problem with your love for Satan, I share the same opinion, that is why I contacted you, you excite me both in you mind and physical, I love your body, you have what I am looking for !!!

Perhaps you are willing to give me your phone nr, so I can call you and we can satisfy each other !!!!

And I am not under 30 but well above, but can you anything you want, physical and mental. I really wanna talk to you as I know you can make me happy in ways and shapes, and I need that, I want you to satisfy me !!!!!!

Regards

Robert

All just from a very unattractive pic I found online and a profile no sane man would write to...

lol, my pic must be unattractive, I even got a girl messaging me from that. Razz

Last edited by Binda33 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Good luck, Binda! I've tried 4ppl, lots of scammers (plus two perverts), but they were too lazy to write even one email. They all wanted to chat immediately. Evil or Very Mad

I'd be happy to share if you want some of the contacts I'm making. I think I'll have more than I can handle alone...
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

Perverts: 2. Spam box for the disgusting little pervs

Unwarranted abuse: 1. Without sending any message at all to this guy he promptly sent me several abusive messages calling me an african scammer... promptly added to my spam box.

Scammers: about 12 or so, and most aren't interested in sending messages but want me to IM or Cam. Several professions of love out of these on the first message. You have to wonder how a normal person would swallow this.

... and one poor guy who has sent me four messages now asking why on earth I worship Satan. rofl!

Samples (after only 1 message from me with very little info)

Quote:
Hello Carol. i am hearing your massage i have human feeling about you my name is segun i am simple man living simple place i which to talking to u. love so much about you that it is hard to pick just a****plea of things out. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you smile. I even love it when you make me mad and don't know why. I love how when you upset me, you try so hard to make it better.

I'll ask this one how I made him mad. Razz

Quote:
i am Mr Prince by name and 27 years old i am form Nigeria but i am not live in my country
i am Beninese man will like i said to you i have cam is why i need to see your face but said that you don't have cam will i am trying to tall you feelings about you so i have yours number or can you please call me now and one more thing your country name will can just friend you like but ask for me i will tall you that not for only friends i love you i am sorry to tall you that okay i am also waiting yours reply now i,nee d you please ask my love or my wife if only you will be honey with me ask for me i need you my baby

Quote:
what will you do in your life?its okye with to chat me?im a student collage.....3rd year taking up bachelor of science in hotel restaurant managemaent....

Had a few of these say they are American - you have to wonder if anyone believes this with their spelling and grammar...

Had to add this, it made me giggle:
Quote:

infant you have captivated me with your words

I'm guessing he used some sort of translation site and baby came up as infant? lol

Last edited by Binda33 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Krystal_Queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Binda33"]Update:

Quote:

infant you have captivated me with your words

wow that totally made me laugh....LOL wow Laughing
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, the ones who say they are American (or any country that is not in Africa) are usually the most successful. The ones who admit they are from Africa are a lot less successful--so you will have more impact (as far as preventing people from being scammed) if you focus on the ones who claim they are not African.

I'm rather ashamed to admit it, but every day I encounter victims who are from the US (actually I have encountered plenty from UK and other countries where English is spoken too) who somehow fell for scammers with even worse English. Many of these victims were completely oblivious to the mistakes, while a few thought something was a bit off, but still fell for it in the end.

I actually have added "no pervs" to my dating profiles. Then if any do message, I simply reply with "What part of no pervs don't you understand?" So far none have tried a 2nd time.
(edited to change facebook to dating)
4ppl is a good place to pick up scammers, and it is a good training ground--but there are so few real people on that site at this point that I think half of them are trying to scam other scammers anyway Very Happy That's why it might make sense to move to some of the sites where scammers are more successful after you have gained some experience.

Last edited by Dorothy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Binda33
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had my first two IM conversations. The first just about got to the point of asking for money, but I kept sidetracking him so I'm sure he'll ask next time. I couldn't say anything romantic to this one after he said he is 17 years old and kept calling me mum. Luckily this did not deter him from telling me about his very poor life and his sick mother. I'm sure more is to come on this one. I kept him chatting for over an hour and he said it's now 4am there and had to log.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Random comment--

Infant was probably intended to be "In fact'.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've already got about a dozen scammers lined up, and I can't really handle more.

I'll put this one up for anyone who wants it:

Quote:
BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.
PHONE: +225 08 42 93 16 .

Dear Friend,

I am MR.VICTROR MEIR, A Staff of BOA Bank here in Cote D'Ivoire West Africa. I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. There is one of our customers that made fix deposit for a couple of years upon maturity. We sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no response. After some months, we re-sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his business partner that he passed away with his entire family on a plan crash. We have done our best humanly possible to locate his relatives but all efforts failed. The deposit is still intact with our bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.

If it may interest you, I will furnish you with every detail on how to proceed on the earliest of transferring the fund to your bank account, the amount in question is as stated US$10Million Dollars. Your duty is to stand as the next of kin or business partner to the late customer whose account is presently dormant in the bank.

PERCENTAGE RATIO: Note that 40% being ( $4,000,000.00 ) will be your share in respect of your assistance and account provide for the transfer, 50% ( $5,000,000.00 ) will be my share being the pioneer of the business while the rest 10% ( $1,000,000.00 ) will be used for expenses and to install a joint company in your country which will bear our names in particular and whatever profit made out from this company will be used in helping the less privileges, motherless babies home and charity organization in the world.

If you are willing to do the transaction with me, get back to me with the following below:

1. PERSONAL MOBILE NO................
2. YOUR OCCUPATION...................
3. YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS........
4. YOUR AGE..........................
5. YOUR FULL NAMES...................

Contact me for more details if you are interested, so we can proceed. We have only a week to execute the transfer as soon as you reply and show your interest. Write me via my private email: ( [email protected] )
Thanks for your co-operation,

MR.VICTROR MEIR.
+225 08 42 93 16.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've had a few of those on 4ppl. I ignore them completely, ços they won't want to do romance, it'll turn into a "Business deal". I just do romance baits (mostly)

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Binda33 wrote:
Jeannette wrote:

I'd be happy to share if you want some of the contacts I'm making. I think I'll have more than I can handle alone...

Hey, that's great: You did get lads willing to email?! I really want some of their scripts to pass on to ScamWarners.
I'll be travelling for two months (must see the OZ stromatolites before I die), so my online access will experience some hiccups, but that would only mean delay for the lads. Mr. Green
Can you PM me the lads you want to pass on?

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just branched out into romance baiting.

My character is Eris, the crazy lady goddess. That may be what she believes because she has recently stopped taking her medication. It depends on how Discordian I feel.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Leon. your character is awesome!!!! You should have a lot of fun with that one. Go get 'em tiger!

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic