SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Willing victims" needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I opened up my old gmail baiting account that hasn't been used in months and see one of the scammers online on the chat.I started chatting to him and..well to cut a long story short I have become his "apprentice". I don't really know where to go with it now but I thought I would come here as he needs some email addresses of "willing" victims. So I thought for maximum lad torture I could send him a few off of here for all of you to play with.

Any takers?

Last edited by skullage on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't take one right now but I'm sure someone else will. You may want to change the title a little (f.ex. "Victims needed").

By the way, I've tried the same many times. Usually the lad disappears when I say "hello" but some lads have chatted with me. It really can get interesting. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had one taker already Smile This lad seems quite open to chat and he's even told me he has quite a few people working for him, so he's a good catch if that's true Wink
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds nice. Anyway, make sure he's not a baiter. Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha I know he's not a baiter because I actually baited him a few months ago when I was just starting out but he's obviously forgotten about me Razz
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay... Laughing

What is his format?

skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he told me he mainly uses banking formats (next of kin), but he also does consignment.

Our chats have been quite interesting to say the least, I came to him as an "eager newcomer to 419" and he is literally giving me a step by step introduction to it!
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Where is he?

skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he's told me all about his family, he lives in Ghana with his wife but his parents live in Nigeria. But apparently he has "earned" enough money to send his 2 children to school in the UK (he's 40 years old)
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is your character from?

skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is from the US, but when he wanted my phone number (so he could trust me) I couldn't give it to him (i'm not from the US) but I managed to give him my mobile number and I somehow convinced him that I had a UK number because the SIM card was from the UK Razz
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always tell him that you travel a lot. You can have a big family or a partner abroad etc.

I hope you are using an untraceable prepaid SIM or something like that. Never give out any RL information to the lads.

skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't intend to have any more phone conversations with him, he just wanted to check if I was "real" or not. He's not calling me because he trusts me now Wink
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, good.

I hope you have read this thread. Don't hesitate to ask us if you need any help, hints & tips.

skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice, still relatively new to baiting as I gave it up only a month after I started due to finding it a bit difficult, hoping second time things will be a bit more successful Smile
boxoroxs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You ever ask if he feels guilty for doing it?
skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yet, only just gained his trust so I don't want to ask too many questions yet, but I intend to ask him. From what I can tell so far he is totally motivated to get as much money as possible so I don't think he feels guilty about doing it, which is why I want to give him maximum lad torture Twisted Evil
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately there are thousands and thousands of lads so that you can always start again with fresh meat. Eater University is a good place to study. Also, read the baits on Eater. Soon you can help newbies yourself. Very Happy

ETA: You could ask him what you should do with your guilty feelings when you have scammed out one of your willing victims.

Last edited by N.O.R.A on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
boxoroxs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be one of his sources. Whenever someone is directed to you, you tell them what's up and don't take their money.

Then you pretend to be the victim.

Or tell him the victim is sending you Anti Terrorist forms for MG and WU and ask how to fill them out.
skullage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I know about the University and I have still been a regular visitor to Eater even though I haven't been actively baiting, some of the baits on here are fantastic and if I can even be half as good as some of them I will be pleased!

Edit: I intend to use my position so that if he directs real victims to me I can tell them what's going on. I also plan to send him a couple of email adresses I created so I can have full control of the baits.
PirateEyes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be more than happy to be a 'victim'. PM with one of my accounts sent (I apologize in advance for being such an annoying victim. All these forms, I don't understand, please explain it again!). Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic