SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LAD FOR HIRE - LOTS OF FUN!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don’t have much time these days for complex baiting, so I tend to just have 3 or 4 lads on the go, exchanging e.mails, using long delays, failed payments, and periods of silence to frustrate them. They always drop me after a while. However, every now and then, a highly entertaining Lad comes along, and I spend a bit more time on him.

I picked my usual batch of e.mails from the Surplus area and ‘Randy’ in Nigeria has turned into a goldmine of entertainment. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195987

I’m posting this, in case you want to bait a Lad almost guaranteed to delight.

‘Randy’ aka Ahk@bue Sunday, is a Loan Lad. After agreeing terms, I bargained him down on his fee (!) and off we went. (With ever-grateful thanks to Deuzer) I e.mailed Randy a MoneyGram form for £500 GBP with the MTCN blocked by a till receipt. With his money so close but so far, Randy spent 18 hours yesterday evening and overnight, pulling his hair out trying to get hold of me. He made 23 missed calls to me last night, followed by 13 so far today.

I took his call about 30 mins ago and chopped his dolla, explaining that Mr Soludo had just been in touch, advised me that he was Randy’s boss and that he would collect the money. After 15 mins of my feigned ignorance over the phone, Randy really let rip. Once he had calmed down, I eventually gave him a false MTCN and there were friction marks under his flip-flops, hightailing it down to the MoneyGram office, hoping to beat Mr Soludo to it.

As I type, he is ringing again, probably very frustrated, seeking the correct MTCN. Here’s his e.mail number 19 (in 2 days) just in:

Quote:
To:
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011

Hello..

Thanks for your email.. I just calles you now and i want you to know that i am just coming from the bank now and the bank manager told me that the REFERENCE NUMBEBER;S you call to me is invalid number, so i will like you to email me the REFERENCE NUMBEBER;S now so that i can go to the bank again and confirm your payment Ok..

You have to understand that i own my company and i do not know the name you where talking about, you have to email me the REFERENCE NUMBEBER;S now so that i can be able to pick up your payment and your loan will be in your account soon..

Get back to me now i am in my office now..

Very Urgent.

Thanks
Mr Randy..

This Lad is most patient, but when he blows, he really blows! He has also proved to be very responsive and tends not to give up easily. Help yourself!

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks Monsignor for sharing this enthusiastic lad.
I cast my line at 1554 and Randy was on the hook at 1556, the fastest response ever. I see lots of fun ahead. Laughing

EDITED 1725
An hour later, and Randy has emailed me 8 times seeking urgent reply. I see that his Ip resolves to the UK

Originating IP: 92.48.112.71
Originating ISP: Simply Transit Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Great Britain

Anyone else see possibilities here? Rolling Eyes

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Randy is as keen as mustard. So far today, he has sent me 27 e.mails, asking me to disclose the MTCN and to stop contacting ‘Mr Soludo’. I’ve lost count of the calls I’ve ignored from Randy today, but I estimate over 40. This is one busy lad.

I’m surprised at his ISP resolving to UK; I go through so many Scammers that I admit to rarely checking. However, he is using an international phone number.

Let us know in this thread how you get on with him.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just dropped him a line from my self-referential character:
Quote:

This message seeks to understand the terms of the loan offered in the previous message. This sentence asks that before personal information is given, a message appear which states whether a loan would be possible in the first place.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has changed his e.mail address, so someone, somewhere has reported him. Cheeky **** tried ringing me at 0100 hrs today.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic